A Neighborly Affair 003

Story Info
Jack and Rose's Life takes more interesting turns.
11.1k words
4.18
5.1k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
268 Followers

A Neighborly Affair

003

Looking back, more than just the neighborhood was changing. Fred and Wilma had started some kind of construction project on their house. To my trained eye, it looked like a massive add-on to the house, including a basement. I had asked Fred about it one afternoon when we chanced to run into each other at the club. He had been a little evasive and had then given me a secretive smile.

"You and Rose will find out soon enough. I think you will find it very interesting."

Barney and I had gotten even closer after the Halloween party. I had been afraid it would make things uncomfortable. On the contrary, we were now almost inseparable, as were Betty and Rose. THe rest of the neighborhood was changing in varying ways as well. We were still a tight group and spent a lot of time together. But there was something different.

We didn't have another party until after the holidays. Some of the couples were gone to see their kids and grandkids. We spent a week before Christmas with our son's family in Texas and had a great time. After Christmas, we celebrated a late New Year about a week into January. Everyone was back home, and it seemed like a good time to get together to start the new year.

Matt and Kitty offered to host, and we all gathered at their house for an afternoon at their indoor pool. It was an enjoyable time. Given what had transpired at the last two parties, I was apprehensive, but this one went off without anything more than good conversation and food. There was one thing that happened that, looking back, could have been a clue to what might be coming. We decided to have a big party on the day of the Superbowl. It would last all day and into the evening. The party sprang from the friendly rivalries in the group over teams who would make it to the championship and who would win the trophy.

The group split evenly between the AFC and the NFC. Surprisingly, most of the women also had their picks, and it wasn't unusual for a couple to have separate team favorites. Before we held the first afternoon to watch the first of the playoff games, side bets began. As we sat around Barney's home media center waiting for the game, the intensity of the rivalries was getting even more noticeable.

Being a bit of a statistics junky, I began to keep notes so that I could keep the information straight among this group. It broke down like this. There were two matchups for the divisional spots in both the AFC and the NFC. Houston and Baltimore played that afternoon. Kansas City and Buffalo will be on tomorrow in the morning. In the NFC, Greenbay would meet San Francisco in a few days. A day after, Tampa Bay and Detroit would meet. Among the neighborhood, support broke down like this for the game they were about to watch.

Cleveland had Bob, Alice, Fred, and Jack in their corner. Houston had the support of Betty, Matt, and Kent. Most of the others had no skin in the game. Kent was present, one of the few times he had been around, and good-naturedly participated in the ongoing trash talk. Alice, in particular, a Cleveland native, was poking hard at Kent.

"You know what comes out of Houston? Steers and queers."

Kent let the jabs slide for as long as he could. He finally responded when Alice intimated that the whole of Texas was nothing but a collection of impotent cowboys who didn't do anything but make love to their cows and shine their pickups. Kent had looked at her with a sardonic grin.

"At least our rivers don't catch fire."

Alice looked at him and then sat down with a harump. She thought for a minute, trying to frame a retort. Alice was having trouble coming up with something suitable. She finally snorted as she spoke.

"If you're so damn sure that Houston can beat Cleveland, let's make a bit?"

Kent looked at her calmly.

"Ok. You name it."

"If Cleveland wins, you must paint my bathroom."

Kent pursed his lips and looked at her.

"Let's up the ante a little. If Houston wins, you come to my house and be my unconditional slave for 24 hours and vice versa."

Alice looked surprised.

"Unconditional. No holds barred, nothing off the table."

"Um... I'm not sure Ted would go for that."

"Ask him."

I have to interject this here. We had all been at Barney's house all day, and the booze flowed heavily. I know that Kent was feeling no pain. I am pretty sure that Alice has also been out back with Ted and a couple of others to finish off a few joints. At that, I saw Lois lean over to Kent and talk rapidly for several minutes. He nodded, looking exasperated, and finally waved her off.

In the meantime, Alice returned from the kitchen, where Ted and several others were munching ravenous snacks. She sat down on her chair and folded her arms over her chest.

"Ted says he doesn't think it is a good idea. He doesn't want your naked ass running around our house all weekend."

That brought laughs from most of the others in the room. THe game started, and we forgot most of it. The game wore on, and it was apparent through the first half that Cleveland couldn't do anything wrong. They entered the locker room with a two-touchdown lead and received the kickoff in the second half. Alice, it seems, couldn't let a sleeping bear lie.

"It's a good thing Ted wouldn't let me bet. I sure would have liked to watch your naked ass running around my house. I might even if I had to give you a spanking or two just for good measure."

I watched Kent. He didn't move, but I watched his face tighten and his eyes narrow. As the third quarter started, it looked like Cleveland would put things away with another touchdown. Alice was bouncing in her seat, giggling and laughing. She decided to toss one more sharp jab at Kentt.

"I wonder why Houston didn't send the men instead of little girls to play football."

I watched Kent slowly rise in the chair and turn to look at her. There was malice and ill-intent in his eyes.

"If you are so fucking certain this is in the bag, take the bet. I'll still stand good on my wager."

Alice was grinning broadly and looking at the scoreboard on the TV. She wiggled enough to make her smallish tits bounce under the tight sweater she wore.

"Good enough. It's on."

Kent raised his eyebrows and nodded. I saw the look in his eye.

I turned back to watch the game. Things were still going Cleveland's way when, just before the quarter ended, Cleveland's star running back took a bad hit and blew up his knee. He left the game on a stretcher and headed to the hospital. The mood in the stadium turned somber. As the 4th quarter started, the Houston team that stormed onto the field looked and played differently.

In their possessions of the ball, Houston had driven into the endzone three times and evened the score. Cleveland finally got their feet underneath them and were able to hold Houston. THe ball changed hands regularly after that. Late in the fourth quarter, Houston made a change and inserted a young running back who had yet to see much game time during the season. He didn't show much in the first few plays. The game was soon to the final few seconds, and everyone anticipated overtime. Houston came to the line, the quarterback in the shotgun position, and a quick snap ensued.

The young running back came across and took the ball from the quarterback, immediately reversing his field and streaking through the backfield. He was amazingly fast, and as he passed the last of the Houston linemen, he turned sharply upfield and put on a burst of speed. A seam opened up, and he found an open field before him. THe rest was a blur. He flipped the ball off his shoulder as he crossed the goal line. The referee motioned touchdown, and the horn sounded the end of time. Houston set up for a quick PAT and nailed another point on the scoreboard, sending San Francisco back to the locker room, defeated.

Kent jumped and cheered, standing and hugging Lois in his exuberance. Alice sat in her chair with a stunned look on her face. After celebrating for a while, Kent turned to Alice. Ted had come into the room unaware Alice had taken the bet. He was watching the celebration when Kent turned to Alice.

"Be at my house at 7 am. You start your 24 hours then."

Ted looked between Alice and Kent, confused. Alice looked up at him and shrugged.

&&&&&

None of us knew what would transpire at Kent and Lois's house that weekend. Alice came the following day with Kent and Lois to watch the game. She was very subdued. We had all anted up and ordered a bunch of sandwiches from a local deli. There was plenty of beer and drinks.

Rooting for Kansas City were Carol, Barney, Wilma, Kitty, and Rose. I had that figured out from the beginning. Rose was originally from KC and still had some of her heart there. Ted, Fred, Matt, and Kent hoped Buffalo could end Kansas City's season. It looked like a balanced meeting between two formidable teams. There was a lot of discussion about the possibilities.

The game started and quickly became a grueling defensive battle. Neither team seemed able to move the ball, and it became an endless series of 3 and out downs. The game was scoreless at the half. Both sets of supporters could have been more enthusiastic. The game would boil down to whoever could put points on the scoreboard first.

THe second half started, and again, it turned into a battle of the downline men. Kitty and Wilma sat on the couch, whispering without watching the game. Suddenly, Fred sat up and watched intently. He spotted something that seemed to have escaped everyone else.

"Who in here would like to get in on a little wager on this game? Maybe we can at least generate a little interest in it."

Barney had been watching, and he was sure Fred had seen something he kept to himself. He spoke up first.

"Not me. This game could go either way before it's over. I'm out on any wagers."

Fred nodded and looked at the four women in the room who were now the real Kansas City supporters.

The three women got together, and then Wilma looked back at him.

"What kind of wager."

"How about we follow Kent's lead? Twenty-four hours of unrestricted servitude."

THe women looked at each other.

Wilma was now talking intensely to the others. She knew Fred and tried to impress them with how her husband's mind worked. They agree.

"They want to know if they have to do it together in one day or if it will be separately on different days."

"Separately. I am not sure I can handle all of you simultaneously."

I was listening intently. We had a new ball game on the screen and in the room. Rose was playing at this now, and I was keenly aware. I had another compulsion to step in and call a halt when I saw Rose's face. She was watching me, and she shook her head. That was enough for me.

The game continued, and in the last half of the 4th quarter, Kansas City managed to get deep enough into Buffalo territory to kick a field goal. It was successful, and Kansas City took a less-than-commanding 3-point lead. That's the way the game ended. The three women sighed in relief, as did I. Carol spoke for the others.

"We talked and have decided that Wilma will take care of holding you to our bet. You can deal with her for four days."

Fred chuckled.

"Are you sure that's fair for me? She can be a real bitch when she wants to."

&&&&&

The next game was an evening game in the middle of the week. We all gathered at Barney's as soon as we could get there. The TV was going on, and there were snacks and drinks. While everyone was having a good time, it was clear that no one was much interested in the game between Green Bay and San Fransico. No one, that is, except Lois. She liked Green Bay.

Rose, Carol, Betty, and Lois were talking just before the game started. Bob, Barney, and I were standing nearby and heard Lois talking trash about how no one dared to bet with her. She was sure Green Bay would win this game and the whole thing. Bob turned around and eyed Lois.

"What kind of bet you have in mind."

Lois looked at him with a grin.

From across the room, a male voice chimed in. I recognized it as Ted.

"Have her eat Carol's pussy if she loses."

That brought a spate of raucous laughter around the room. Lois looked at Bob, then at Carol, and lastly at Kent. The game ground on and was, by everyone else's estimation, a real ho-hum affair. In the end, Green Bay lost by a point. Bob smiled across the room at Lois standing next to Kent.

"Ready to settle?"

"Now?"

"No time like the present. "

Lois glanced at Kent, then the rest of us.

"I guess. Why not."

Carol had come beside Bob and was listening. Bob looked at Barney.

"Can we borrow a room?"

"Sure. There are three extra bedrooms upstairs. Take your pick."

Bob waited for Lois to cross the room, then let Carol and Lois climb the stairs. As he started up, he turned and winked at everyone.

It was almost two hours before the threesome came back downstairs. We had all been chatting, drinking, and eating in the meantime. I talked to Kent for a while, still trying to get a read on what he did for a living. After an hour and a half, I didn't know more than I did. I also realized he wasn't worried about Lois upstairs with Carol and Bob. I heard someone in the other room and stepped into the den to see Bob coming down the stairs. He was smiling and headed straight to the bar.

Carol and Lois came down, hand in hand and smiling. The conversation picked up a bit, and I saw the other women disappear around the corner with Lois and Carol. That left all the men alone, and a crowd soon surrounded Bob. Even Kent was there. Kent was the one who asked the most pointed question.

"Did you fuck her too?"

It suddenly got hushed. Don looked uncomfortable but took a breath and looked Kent straight in the eye.

"I did, but only after she asked me to."

Kent suddenly smiled.

"Good Man! Never leave a beautiful woman in need. Come on. Let me get you a drink."

The rest of us stood in disbelief. Most had open mouths and watched as Kent and Bob walked away with their drinks, discussing how the sex had been. I looked at Barney. Barney didn't seem surprised. He seemed almost amused.

Later that evening, Rose and I were walking home. It was a quiet evening, but the weather was pleasant.

"What did you think of what happened this afternoon."

"Sort of unexpected, but I have noticed it is happening more often in this group."

"Yeah. I have also noticed that you don't shy away from it."

She was quiet for a minute.

"I must admit that when it is going on, and sometimes I get a little carried away."

"And the alcohol and weed don't have something to do with that?"

"Probably. But you didn't seem to have too much trouble fucking Betty when she asked you."

"Yeah. With you egging me on. By the way, what was on that card when we played the dark fantasy game."

She chuckled.

"I'm not telling you that. Maybe someday you will find out."

"What's going to happen if you keep poking the dog and you lose one of these games."

"I guess I won't know till it happens."

"YOu think that is a good idea."

"It hasn't seemed to be a problem for the others. Carol and Lois thought it was the highlight of the evening. You know that Bob fucked both of them while they were upstairs."

"Yeah. Bob told us."

"What did Kent say?"

"He congratulated Fred."

We walked on almost to the house before Rose spoke again.

"How are you going to handle it if I fuck someone else in one of these games."

"I dunno. I guess I will have to wait until it happens."

"You know I love you and don't want anybody else. No matter what happens, I will always be yours."

"I know. I feel the same way."

"Even when you were fucking Betty?"

I grinned. I don't know if Rose saw it or not.

"Even then."

&&&&&

The next game was another evening game, and we were again all there except Kent. He had inexplicably gone away on business again, leaving Lois alone. Tampa Bay and Detroit were on the field, and, for some reason, everyone had a favorite in this game. I was keeping track and realized that the split divided us perfectly. No couples had the same choices, and the split almost perfectly divided the men and women. Bob, Alice, Barney, Wilma, Matt, Lois, and I were in the Tampa Bay camp. Carol, Ted, Betty, Fred, Kitty, t and Rose were pulling for Detroit."

I pointed out this interesting fact, which spawned another discussion. Since the division was so equal, everyone decided to try to come up with some kind of group bet. There were a lot of ideas. Surprisingly, with some minor changes, Alice proposed what eventually became the bet. The wager was as follows.

The females on the losing team would draw cards. The low card would then do whatever the men on the other team required. The men on the losing team would do the same for the women on the winning team. Someone asked for how long. After more discussion, everyone concluded that the designated man and woman would have to serve all the others for 24 hours each.

Again, I had severe misgivings about this bet. Rose seemed to be nonchalant about the whole thing. The games started, and we all grabbed snacks and drinks and turned our attention to the TV. It was an exciting game, and we all got involved, shouting, groaning, laughing, and booing enthusiastically for our chosen team. As the game drew to a close, it was evident that Detroit would come out on the short end of the score. I looked at Rose, but she still didn't seem concerned.

We all got fresh drinks and stood in the kitchen when the game ended. Barney produced a deck of cards, shuffled it, and laid it on the countertop. He looked at Carol.

"You want to go first?"

Carol drew a 3. Betty drew a queen. Kitty drew a Jack. I watched Rose. She looked confident, with Carol holding a 3. She cut the cards and turned the two of clubs. The sudden realization of what had just occurred made her face fall. She looked at me almost in despair. All I could do was shrug.

Ted and Fred were next. Ted drew a six, and Fred cut an eight. Ted grinned.

The party dissolved into a bit of chaos. The losing team were all clustered around Rose and Ted. THe winning team stood around talking excitedly about how this would work. I listened with some concern. At last, they agreed on a schedule.

Bob, Barney, Matt, and I would each get Rose for 24 hours. I was mostly listening. They kept looking at me as they talked. Bob was leading the discussion.

"Ok. Let's keep this safe and sane. Remember, I'm pretty sure that this is the first time Rose has seen anything like this, right Jack."

"Yep."

"Let's not make it too hard a loss. We are all friends and certainly don't want anyone hurt or traumatized. We will go in this order. I'll take her first, then Barney, Matt, and Jack. I hope you don't mind being last."

I guess not. I have Rose all the time anyway."

A chuckle went around the group.

"I think we should let her do this on her schedule. Jack, is this ok?"

"She made a bet. She has to live up to it."

Bob nodded.

The three women, Alice, Wilma, and Lois, had devised a similar strategy for Ted.

The groups then got together and announced their decisions. It was getting late, and most of the others were heading home. Rose and I hung around. Rose was helping Betty clean up. I wandered with a wastebasket, gathering empty plastic cups and beer bottles. Barney found me in the living room.

"You okay, Buddy?"

"Yeah. Why?

"You weren't looking too good when Rose drew that deuce."

"Yeah. We were talking about just this eventuality after the last party. Rose asked how I would deal with it if she lost a bet and had to go with someone else."

"Well."

"I'm not sure. It's quite a shock to sit and hear other men discussing taking your wife of over 30 years and using her in almost any way they want for 24 hours apiece.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
268 Followers