A Nephew's Mistletoe Magic Pt. 04

Story Info
Janet and Oliver spend Christmas Eve together
4.5k words
4.55
5.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid on the floor, snuggled together in our disheveled state for a while. Unfortunately, as much as I enjoyed the feel of him next to me, my back began to protest. Oliver's young bones could probably sleep on the floor, but mine couldn't.

I gave him a kiss, extricated myself from his arms and got to my feet.

"I need to get dinner started," I offered by way of explanation.

He was starting to get up as I headed down the hall. A quick trip to the bathroom to freshen up a bit then to the kitchen. The lasagna I'd made went into the oven; I checked a few other things then returned to the living room.

Oliver was on the couch, doing something on his phone. He looked up and smiled as I entered the room, plate of Christmas cookies in hand. He took one off the plate and I set it on the coffee table.

"Don't ruin your appetite now," I cautioned.

He grinned, took a bite, then glanced back at his phone.

"How do you feel about ballet?"

"Well, it's nice, I mean, I've seen the Nutcracker a few times, but that's about it."

He hesitated, that nervous look coming back, "I was just thinking, they are performing Coppélia in a few weeks. I was thinking we could go. You could wear the dress I got you."

I gave him a kiss, "that sounds like a wonderful idea."

He smiled and began typing on his phone. He looked up after a moment.

"And we have tickets."

"Are you into ballet?" I asked.

He hesitated, seeming to collect his thoughts, "Yeah, I guess. I dated a girl in college who was super into it, so we went to several live performances, and she was always watching videos of the Bolshoi and other big companies."

"Have you seen this one?"

"Not in person, but it's a neat show, kind of a romantic comedy, I think you'll enjoy it. And it was the first formal event I could find," he admitted.

We talked about ballet, theatre, and the arts, only pausing when the kitchen timer went off. The conversation continued over dinner. I'd never seen this side of Oliver before, and I found myself wondering what other hidden depths the young man had. My eyes fell on the butter dish, and I started wondering what other hidden depths I had.

"Everything OK?" Oliver asked, bringing me back from my wool gathering.

"Yes, fine, just thinking."

I hesitated, then continued, "can you do something for me, that might sound a little crazy?"

"Sure," he began, then continued with more confidence, " of course, what?"

"Well, a question first. The first time you masturbated you were thinking about me, was that the only time?"

"Oh, God, no, I mean it wasn't you every time, but, definitely a lot."

"Did you have specific fantasies?"

He was blushing a little, and I felt a little guilty making him uncomfortable like this, but I found the whole idea so strangely arousing.

"A few, other times, usually after I saw you, an idea would pop into my head, and after we got home...well...I would think about that."

I smiled and stood up, offering him my hand. He stood as well and took it. I led him back to the bedroom, he stepped in to kiss me, but I gently pushed him back.

"Take off your clothes," I instructed him.

He obediently stripped down; his cock already hard.

"Now lay down on the bed."

Again, he followed my instructions. I walked to the nightstand and took out a small bottle and handed it to him.

I lay down beside him on the bed and he looked back and forth between me and the bottle of lubricant.

"I want to watch you stroke that beautiful cock while you share one of your fantasies with me."

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, it really turns me on, knowing you were doing that. Knowing of all the women in the world you were fantasizing about me."

He nodded slowly, then squeezed some of the lubricant onto his hand.

I watched as he wrapped his fingers around his hard cock and began to slowly stroke it.

"Well," he began, "do you remember when we had that big storm a few years ago?"

"Yes, I do," I responded. It had been early November my husband was out of town and we got an early winter storm. Temperatures were just above freezing and it rained like crazy. We lost power, and I couldn't get the generator started to run the furnace. I'd called Oliver's dad, he couldn't make it over so he sent Oliver instead.

He'd managed to get the generator started and everything working but by the time he was finished the poor kid was soaked to the bone in near freezing weather.

"It was my freshman year of college," he went on, "and after I got the generator going you sent me straight to the bathroom, told me to strip down and get in the shower to warm me up. While I was in the shower you came in and collected my clothes, to put them in the dryer."

I smiled at the memory, I'd been in full mom mode and it never occurred to me that the young man on the other side of the shower curtain would be thinking about anything but getting warm.

"Talking to you for a moment, through the shower curtain, being naked like that, with you so close got me really excited. I got hard, started stroking myself. Imagining you coming back, slipping into the shower behind me. I tried to turn around but you stopped me, pressing yourself against me, feeling your breasts pressed against my back. Your arms reaching around me, moving my hand out of the way as you started to play with my dick. Telling me you were going to make sure I got nice and warm."

He was stroking faster now, eyes closed as he remembered. I slipped my hand between my legs, feeling my own excitement.

"Your hand felt so good, the feel of your breasts, I knew I wasn't going to last long, then you seemed to sense it, moving back a little using my cock to guide me as you turned me around. Then you kneeled in front of me, still stroking me, looking into my eyes and told me to cum for you. I did, and you kept stroking me, as I came until I was covering your breasts."

I leaned in close to his ear.

"Cum for me baby," I whispered and I was rewarded with a blast of cum, arcing into the air before landing on his stomach, followed rapidly by two more.

I quickly moved down taking the head of his cock in my mouth. Sucking the last of it out, then, something else I'd never done, I moved up his body a little licking the cum spatters off his stomach. Satisfied I'd gotten it all I lay back beside him.

He turned to look at me, and I smiled, "thank you."

He smiled back, "you're welcome, but I wasn't done."

"Really?"

He nodded, then without warning he pressed me onto my back. He moved down my body, lifted my skirt and buried his face between my legs.

I let out a soft moan as his tongue went to work. Between my already aroused state and his enthusiasm I was quickly in the throes of my own orgasm. As I caught my breath Oliver moved beside me.

"Every fantasy needs a happy ending," he announced with a grin before kissing me.

"Yes, it does, " I agreed.

I gave him a quick kiss, then rolled out of bed. The dress came off, and I set it aside before climbing back into bed. With my head resting on his shoulder, I began to gently caress his chest and stomach.

"You know, and this is going to sound strange I guess," Oliver began, "but I really like going down on you like that."

"Lucky for you I really like it too," I replied.

He laughed," it's just that, like in the past I never really minded doing it, but it was just sort of something I did for my partner. With you, I really want to, if that makes any sense."

"It does, it really does. When you were sharing your fantasy and you got to the end, talking about cumming on my breasts. I've never done that before, and it kind of never made much sense to me, but now I really want to try it with you. If you still want to."

He gave me a little squeeze.

"Yes, please. I've thought about that a lot."

I could see his cock beginning to harden, the blessing and the curse of a young lover I thought.

"Anything else you've thought about a lot?" I asked, my fingers caressing down his stomach.

He was silent for a minute.

"A few things, do you have a toy, like a vibrator or something?"

"I do."

"Well, we sort of accidentally found one of my friend's mom's. It got me to thinking you might have one. Which got me to fantasizing, what it would be like to watch you using it."

My hand cupped his balls, fondling them for a moment. His cock was almost fully erect now.

"Would you still like to watch me do that?"

There wasn't a hint of hesitation and the eagerness in his voice made me tingle.

"Oh, yes definitely yes."

I ran my finger gently up the bottom of his now fully erect cock.

"I suspect that can be arranged," I said as I did.

I felt his body quiver, hopefully as much from my words as my touch.

"Anything else?" I enquired, my finger now tracing back down.

He was silent again, and I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and began to slowly stroke it.

"A lot of the time it was more just thinking about you, not really a specific thing."

I continued to stroke him," no worries, I was just curious. I just find it really exciting is all."

"My other ones..." He hesitated again, "some are kind of generic, and others, well, they were sort of inspired by someone else."

Without ever releasing his cock I maneuvered between his legs, I gave the head a little lick before replying.

"You don't have to talk about anything you aren't comfortable with, but I'm not the jealous type. This is all really new to me, and really exciting. I'm just really curious, even if your fantasies were about someone else. But I'm okay if you don't want to talk about it."

With that I took the head of his cock in my mouth, my hand slid down to his balls, fondling them as I started to take him down my throat.

He reached down, his hand on my head, running his fingers through my hair.

"A couple of years ago, my girlfriend and I were shopping. It was a weekday, right before the store closed and the place was dead. She took a couple of outfits into the changing room and I was waiting outside. She tried on the first outfit, came out to let me see it, then went back in. The employee had disappeared."

I was bobbing up and down now, taking him all the way in.

"So, she tried on the second outfit, and I realized no one would know if I just slipped into the dressing room. Slide her panties down, take her from behind, surrounded by all those mirrors."

The memory of him taking me from behind, and the thought of being out like that almost in public, having to stay quiet as he pounded into me was electrifying.

"I was too chicken to try it," he admitted. "Worried she might freak out, or get mad or something, but I couldn't walk by a dressing room for a few months without getting a little excited."

With a final swirl around the tip with my tongue I released his cock from my mouth, and resumed stroking it.

"That was really hot," I murmured before taking him back into my mouth.

A few minutes later I was swallowing his cum. I slipped off the bed and retrieved a silk kimono from the closet.

"I need to go clean up," I explained before heading down the hall.

Oliver appeared as I was clearing dishes off the table, he was wearing a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt and we made short work of the remains of dinner. I poured us a couple of drinks and we ended up back on the couch.

"What's your favorite Christmas movie?" Oliver asked as we made ourselves comfortable.

"The Hogfather," I answered without hesitation.

"The what?"

"Yeah, it is a bit obscure. Based on the Terry Pratchett book."

"I've never heard of that," Oliver admitted.

"Well, time to fix that."

I retrieved the Blu-ray and fired up the player.

"Wow, how old is that thing?"

"Not everything is on streaming," I observed.

We watched the movie together, then made our way to bed.

Oliver was still fast asleep when I woke up. I took a quick shower, then slipped back into the kimono and headed for the kitchen. The smell of frying bacon must have aroused Oliver from his slumber, he appeared just as I was taking it out of the pan.

"Breakfast burritos sound good?"

"Sounds amazing," he replied.

I scrambled up some eggs, warmed the tortillas and we had a pleasant breakfast together talking about the movie. In what seemed like no time at all Oliver was heading over to his dad's house and I was alone on Christmas day.

One thing I was certain of, I wasn't going to spend the rest of the day watching Hallmark channel movies and feeling sorry for myself. Focusing on the positive I tried on the dress Oliver had given me. The boy had a good eye, it fit surprisingly well. I'd need to find some shoes to go with it but otherwise I was ready for the ballet. It really was a lovely dress, outside of a bikini I'd never shown off that much cleavage in public, but the thought was strangely exciting.

Putting the dress away I got out the black leather teddy. It took a few minutes but I soon had all the straps and buckles sorted out. There was a full-length mirror on my closet door and I stood in front of it looking things over. It certainly wasn't something that I'd have picked out, I'm not even sure where to buy something like it, but seeing myself in it... I really liked it. Almost without thinking I took the four cuffs out of the box, putting them on my ankles, then wrists before returning to the mirror. I'd told Oliver we'd have to talk about using those, now my mind was made up, we were definitely going to use them.

I removed the teddy and put it away. Still wearing the cuffs and feeling strangely aroused, I retrieved my vibrator from the nightstand. Laying back on the bed, spreading my legs, remembering Oliver's fantasy as I turned it on and ran it over my pussy. I slowly slid it inside me, my other hand caressing my clit as I worked the vibrator in and out. It only took a few moments before my orgasm was rolling over me.

My thoughts returned to Oliver as I came down from my post orgasm high. As intense as my orgasm had been I'd definitely need to put on a better show than that for him. The problem was I had no idea what to do. I'd never really considered doing it for an audience, it was just something I did quietly in bed from time to time.

Well, what do you do when you have no idea what to do? That's what the internet is for, I thought with a laugh to myself. I put the vibrator away and retrieved my tablet and started searching. Once I realized my mistake and turned off "Safe search" a wealth of examples were at my fingertips. A video site had a whole category devoted to the genre. I watched several videos, making some mental notes. Then found myself browsing through the rest of the site.

It wasn't that I hadn't seen porn before, it had just been more the Playboy style, pretty vanilla stuff. Before I realized it, I had spent 4 hours laying on my bed wearing nothing but leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles watching videos ranging from a couple in a bed to Japanese cartoons of people doing things I'm not sure I could describe. I put the tablet away, removed the cuffs and took a shower, still trying to organize my thoughts. Some of it had been surprisingly arousing, some had been kind of weird, and some quite frankly kind of gross and not at all appealing. As odd as it felt considering our age difference, I'd come to accept that Oliver was actually more experienced than I was. His generation had grown up with access to this stuff. My ex-husband had told me about finding his dad's old Playboy magazines, and how a friend had found some Hustlers, which apparently had the really naughty stuff, but Oliver's generation was lightyears past that.

Trying to get that thought out of my mind I finished the shower, dried off, dressed and headed for the kitchen. It was dinner time and I was starving. I made myself a sandwich and sat down on the couch with a book, trying to think about anything but sex for a while.

A call from my daughter to wish me a Merry Christmas provided a pleasant interruption from the book. I read for a few more hours then turned in for the night.

The next morning, I woke up with a plan. It might have been a bit crazy, but this whole situation was crazy so why not.

I headed to an adult store on the edge of town, based on my research the vibrator I had just wasn't going to have the desired effect. The place was deserted. Apparently, I was the only one who woke up the day after Christmas filled with prurient thoughts, and I was relieved to see a young woman behind the counter. I walked through the lingerie section for a few minutes, steeling my resolve before I headed over to the adult toys.

Rows and rows of vibrators, dildos and things I had never imagined greeted me. Fortunately for me, they were logically organized. I located a couple of toys similar to the ones that had been used in the videos I'd liked the most. Heading to the register to make my purchase I spotted something on an endcap and hesitated. The thought intrigued me, but part of me was worried about what Oliver would think. Then it hit me, I was in so deep there was no sense in stopping now. I added it to my collection and took them to the register. As the young lady was ringing me up, I noticed a multi-pack of flavored lubricants with the rest of the impulse buy stuff and added it to my haul. The cashier smiled at the addition.

"The strawberry actually tastes really good," she informed me.

"Thanks, I've never tried that kind of thing before."

"Well, we've got bigger bottles once you figure out what you like."

She bagged up the items, I paid and headed home.

My purchases were tucked away in my nightstand, the packages concealed in the bottom of my trash bag. All I needed was for my trashcan to get knocked over and have my neighbors see that scattered about.

A few purchases from Amazon and I spent a leisurely Sunday around the house.

The Monday after a holiday is always dead in the office, and this one was no different. When the delivery confirmation hit my phone time seemed to slow even further. After an excoriatingly long afternoon I was finally headed home.

The packages were waiting patiently for me on the porch. I brought them inside opened things up and got everything charging before I changed out of my work clothes. I disconnected one of the monitors from my computer and set it on a chair in my bedroom, then positioned the tripod I'd bought in my closet. I took the camera and wireless microphone off the charger; I probably should have left them on longer but my patience was wearing then. I connected the mic to the camera, then set the camera up on the tripod. I attached it to the monitor and surveyed my handiwork. I had to make a few adjustments, but I managed to get the camera positioned so that it had a clear view of my bed with just enough of the door and door frame visible to make it obvious that you were "watching" through a cracked door. I placed the wireless mic on a nightstand hidden by a box of tissue. I walked around the room watching the monitor determining where the sightlines were, marking a few spots on the floor with masking tape. If my high school drama teacher knew what kind of scene I was blocking now, she'd probably have a heart attack.

Somewhat satisfied I stepped out of the frame, hit record on the remote and did a walkthrough. Moving around the room, onto the bed, changing positions on the bed a few times, and talking for the microphone before hitting stop. I played it back and was pleasantly surprised. The audio was quite good, but I had mark a few more spots. I wanted to make sure I was oriented right towards the camera on the bed without having to steal a glance at the monitor.

I deleted the file, then did another run. This one was spot on, but I decided to do one more walk through. I wasn't entirely sure if it was because I thought I needed it, or because the enormity of what I was about to do was finally sinking in. Either way, I walked through it one more time, checked the video, and satisfied I deleted it. I turned everything off and went to get a glass of wine. The next few minutes were spent sipping the wine, going over things in my head. I really wanted to do this in one take.

12