A (Never) Simple Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure how good my condoms are," I said. I wanted this, I had hoped for this, but now I was having second thoughts.

"Don't need them," she said. "Show me your tongue skills. Let me see how good I've taught you."

That's it. I was done. If it was a test from Claire; I failed. If it was a test from Meg, I hoped I would pass.

If it was a one-time fuck Meg then she goes back to her lesbian ways I would be crushed, but I would worry about that later. Right now, making true love to Meg, who I viewed as my one true love and sole mate was all that mattered.

Megan lied down and spread her legs, and used her fingers to open her outer lips, then fingered herself while I got undressed. As I came closer to the bed she licked her fingers. "Mmmm, your turn," she said. She dipped her finger back inside and then stuck her finger up by my mouth, and I sucked it. It tasted good.

"I want to sample the source," I said.

She opened wide, and I pushed her legs up, and she held her knees up by her head and I flattened my tongue and started licking her pussy- that perfect pussy. That pussy that taught me so much.

"Oh, gawd, yes, what a good, naughty student you are," she cried.

After 3 or 4 minutes, she said, "Switch! Lie down, I wanna suck your cock while you eat me out."

We assumed the 69 position and her mouth on my cock was fantastic. I have had several blowjobs in my life, but none ever as good as what Meg could provide. Some of that was technique, but a lot of it had to do with emotion. As much as I enjoyed Claire, I truly loved Meg.

I lapped at her lips and poked a finger inside her pussy. When I could taste that she was close I rubbed her asshole and she came hard. And as she came, she rubbed my ass and I filled her mouth.

"Shit, Baby. I wanted that cum inside my pussy," she said.

"Don't worry. I've got more for you," I said.

Despite the multiple orgasms half a day ago, I still had more to give. Maybe not for anyone else, but I had more for Meg.

She laid down over the edge of the bed on her chest, and put her hands on her perfect ass and spread her cheeks. I could see her brown star, and I could see her biscuit just below. I don't know if she wanted me to fuck her ass, but I wanted HER. I wanted to make love to HER and put a baby inside her and have her marry me.

So I slid my hard dick right between her legs and touched her cervix. I pulled out, and pushed all the way back in.

"Gawd, YES! Fuck me, John! See if you can paint my pussy walls," she cried.

That was all I needed. I thrust and thrust. I put my hands on her round hips and pulled her back into me as I thrust forward into her. She moved her hand underneath her and rubbed her clit until she felt me let go and when I started cumming, she gently milked my balls.

"John, I am not on the pill. I hope you got me pregnant," she said.

"I hope so, too. God I hope so. Does this mean you want to be with me?"

"Not unless you intend to marry me," she said.

****************************

Here I was, intending to marry my soulmate who was a sometimes lesbian, sometimes not. My soulmate who had set me up with her roommate a day or two before, and she and I had had fantastic sex. What the hell. It made no sense.

Meg and I told Claire the news, and she was understandably upset. Meg and I told our parents and continued to fuck every chance we got because she moved in with me. Meg quit her position with the Little Sisters and we lost contact with the fraternity for a few months.

Everything was perfect. We found out Meg was pregnant and we went to the courthouse and made it legal.

Then one day, Claire showed up.

She was pregnant. Apparently being "on the pill" doesn't really matter if you have only been taking the pill for a week.

And she said she wasn't going away...

12