A New Adventure For My Wife

Story Info
Ted and I convince my wife to do something she hated.
3k words
3.9
49.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,138 Followers

A new adventure for my wife.

Debbie was watching some cooking show on TV, dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt. Not her sexiest attire, but she looked comfortable.

"You probably ought to change babe," I casually mentioned.

She shot me a confused look. "Why should I change?" she asked.

"Ted's coming over to watch Alice in Wonderland with me," I said.

Her confused look changed to a completely baffled one as she laughed.

"You want me to change for you two to watch a kiddy movie?" she laughed even more.

I smiled. "Well this happens to be the adult version of Alice in Wonderland, and you know Ted will be disappointed if you're dressed like that," I chuckled.

I had told Ted about this old porn version of Alice in Wonderland a while back and was surprised he had never seen it. It was an old movie shot in the seventies and it starred Kristine DeBell who I had heard was working with Disney studios until she appeared in this movie.

Kristine reminded me of my wife in that the role. She played Alice and was a naive prude at first. It progressed as she did to where she was finger fucking herself, and sucking the Mad Hatters cock until he came in her mouth. She also blew Humpty Dumpty and ate out the Queen and fucked a black guy. Thus ended her contract with Disney. Anyway, the movie blazed a trail and I was pretty sure Kristine DeBell was one of the first Hollywood type stars that sucked a cock on screen, and she sucked it extremely well and got a face full of cum for her efforts.

"Well I guess poor old Ted will be disappointed, because I am comfortable," she chuckled as she turned back to the TV.

"Suit yourself babe," I laughed. Just then the doorbell rang and my wife jumped up and darted down the hallway.

It was Ted. As he came in he immediately looked around, "Where's your wife?" he asked as he scanned the hallway and kitchen.

"I'm guessing that she's changing into something a little more appealing to you," I laughed.

We raided the fridge for some beers to drink during the movie and settled in the living room. Ted sat on the sofa and I took my recliner.

When Debbie finally joined us, she was wearing one of her shorty silky robes with the sash tied in front. It was immediately obvious she had little on under the robe because her stiff nipples pierced the silky fabric as her breasts wobbled seductively when she crossed to sit on the sofa. The robe gaped as she crossed in front of us giving us a glimpse of the soft swell of her jiggling breasts.

When she sat at the opposite end of the sofa, Ted blurted, "Hey hey hey, you don't have to sit way down there," as he patted the space next to him.

She giggled, "I'm fine. You two are going to watch your fairy tale, so this works for me," she chuckled.

She leaned back. Her robe parted showing her cleavage.

"Come on baby!" Ted bellowed, "Don't ya want to sit over here?" he whined as he ogled her body.

Debbie smiled as she parted her legs slightly causing the robe to part, showing one firm thigh.

"I'm good," she giggled.

I started the movie. Not far into the movie after Alice has made it to Wonderland, she finds herself sitting on a rock, and she ends up finger fucking herself.

Whereas today, they might use body doubles, especially when an acclaimed movie star is involved, they did not in this movie and Kristine DeBell did all of her own scenes. The full length scene showed her finger fucking her wet cunt.

When Ted and I noticed my wife had slipped her hand under her robe, we both shoved our pants down and began jacking off. Our attention was focused on the movie, but both of us watched my wife as well.

Eventually, her robe came untied and fell open giving us a view of her rubbing her pussy and sliding fingers inside as she rubbed her clitoris. She began writhing and breathing rapidly as she neared orgasm. It was like she was timing her orgasm with the one Kristine DeBell was about to have in the movie.

When my wife noticed both Ted and I were jacking off and watching both her and the movie, she had the first of what would end up being several orgasms.

Her soft moans coupled with her flooding her hand which then resulted in the smacking noise coming from her fingers in her wet cunt reverberated in the room.

The next scene of interest in the movie had Alice sitting at a table with the Mad Hatter standing beside her with his pants down and he cock dangling in front of her face. She was embarrassed as asked the Mad Hatter to put it away. She ended up sucking his cock until he came in her mouth and on her face. Quite a bold movie for the time and it clearly showed Kristine DeBell sucking the Mad Hatters cock until he came.

"I'm gonna cum!" Ted suddenly blurted.

In what can only be described as a flash, my wife flopped over and got the head of Ted's black cock in her mouth as his cum erupted in her mouth.

She fingered herself even more as she swallowed Ted's thick cum. Her moans showed she was having another orgasm as she swallowed his load.

When she finished Ted off in her mouth, she pulled back leaving his limp drained cock to flop across his bare thigh.

I got up and pulled her to her feet. "Come on babe," I said as she hesitatingly rose to her feet.

"You don't need this," I said as I pulled her robe off her and tossed it on the sofa.

"Where are we going?" she slurred her words.

"More room in the bedroom," I chuckled. "Come on Ted," I added.

He rose to his feet, stepping out of his sweat pants as he did so. His wet limp cock dangled between his legs.

I had my pants off and pulled my tee shirt over my head as I grabbed my wife's hand pulling her behind me.

"DAMN YOU'RE GORGEOUS!" Ted blurted as he followed her and I down the hallway striping his tee shirt off on the way.

"What are you guys going to do to me?" my wife asked meekly as I pulled her behind me. Her pussy was sopping wet and her nipples were rock hard.

"You'll see," I chuckled.

Once in the bedroom I pulled her right past the bed and into the bathroom.

"Why are we going in here?" my wife asked.

"I gotta pee," I laughed as I pulled her into the shower stall. Ted was right behind us stroking his cock.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" Debbie blurted as I pulled her into the shower. Our shower is large and can easily accommodate the three of us. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO TRYING TO DO TO ME?" she shrieked...

I grabbed a towel and tossed it on the floor for my wife to kneel on.

"GARY, GARY..." she bellowed.

"Oh come on babe, I promise we won't pee in your mouth," I laughed.

"You promise," she said staring at our cocks.

"We won't will we Ted," I chuckled.

"Oh no, definitely not. Unless she wants us to," he guffawed as he slowly stroked his black cock.

"What's the towel for?" she asked nervously.

"It's for you to kneel on," I responded.

"Why do I have to kneel?" she asked looking slightly confused.

"It's just easier for us," I chuckled.

"Yeah, it's easier for us," Ted quickly chimed in.

I stepped out briefly and grabbed one of my camera's I had on a shelf in the bathroom.

"You're not going to record this are you?" my wife gasped when she saw what I had in my hand.

"Babe," I laughed. "All of my videos are going to put us on easy street when I retire," I said.

She looked confused. "What?" she said.

"People love the home made video's the best and I can market these for some big bucks. I mean huge money. I have a ton of you and also Gwen and Sherri, Pamela, and hell all of the girls on her and Jason's crews. Believe me, they are like a retirement account, only better," I laughed giving Ted a high five.

"You mean people will see me?" she said shaking her head no.

"Nah, I can blur your face," I lied. I had no intention of blurring anybody's face.

She rolled her eyes and gave me a disgusted look as she slowly knelt down on the towel. Her firm tits jiggled and wobbled seductively as she got situated.

"NOT IN MY MOUTH!" She blurted as Ted and I stepped closer holding our cocks. I activated the camera and held it to one side, showing both Ted and I moving up to my hot naked wife kneeling in front of us.

I let loose with a stream of piss which I quickly stopped after I had pissed on her tits. I noticed her nipples seemed to get even more rigid as my pee streamed onto them.

She had her eyes clenched shut and her hands were at her sides and clenched into fists. The jerked when she felt my piss, but stayed there kneeling in front of me.

Ted shot a blast of his piss which also hit her breasts, before he aimed his cock down and peed on her pussy, before stopping his flow.

She remained rigid with her fists clenched at her side and her eyes squeezed shut and her teeth clenched.

I aimed my cock up and let loose with a stream of piss that hit her in the face. She jerked back twisting her head to one side.

"NOT IN MY MOUTH DAMN IT!" She hollered.

"Oh come on babe," I said. "Try it, you might like it. I mean after all, you let Ralph pee in your mouth," I added.

"I DID NOT LET RALPH PEE IN MY MOUTH!" She blurted. "He just did it. I did NOT LET HIM!" she shouted.

"But he did pee in your mouth babe," I said. "Seems to me like it would only be fair if I could do the same," I added.

"I said NOT IN MY MOUTH!" she shrieked.

"Gwen loves it," Ted interjected.

"GWEN, can have it," my wife responded quickly.

"Sorry buddy," Ted laughed. "Looks like your neighbor got to do something you never will," he chuckled. "And with your own wife too," he added.

"Come on babe, you can't let Ralph one up me, can you?" I whined.

She had a disgusted look on her face. "If I let you do it just a little bit, will that make you happy?" she said rolling her eyes.

"Oh hell yeah!" I snapped.

"HOT DAMN! Here we go now!" Ted blurted.

"JUST A LITTLE!" She declared as she shook her head.

"Do you have to film it?" she said as she noticed I was holding my camera in one hand and my cock in the other.

"They pay BIG BUCKS for these babe. Especially when the girl is as much of a babe as you are," I added.

"But you're going to blur my face you said," she said as she held her hand up to her face.

"Oh I am," I lied. "Don't worry," I added. "But they will still see your dynamite naked bod and your mouth," I said.

She knelt there naked, shaking her head. "I can't believe I am letting you do this," she moaned.

"Open wide babe," I said holding my hard cock. I had to kneel a little because of my height and my hard on.

"Well?" she said, after waiting for some time with her eyes clenched shut and her mouth wide open.

"It's comin, it's comin... It's hard with a hard on to get it started," I laughed.

"Yeah come on Gary, I gotta see this," Ted bellowed as he stood staring.

Finally a stream of piss shot out of my cock. First hitting her on her chin, before I pulled it up a bit and shot it into her mouth.

She jerked back at first, but managed to keep her mouth open as my piss quickly filled her mouth and spilled out down her chin to her shaking tits. Her nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them. Both of her hands were clenched into fists at her sides.

I stopped the flow and she quickly spit my piss out onto her naked body.

"NO, NO, NO, You gotta swallow it babe. Come on now," I whined.

"YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT!" She blurted as she looked up at me, as she slumped from her kneeling position.

"Yeah, but they pay a whole lot more if you swallow it babe," I whined. "Come on, just a little. Like you did with Ralph," I added.

Shaking her head and rolling her eyes, she rose back up to her kneeling position and opened her mouth. "Just a LITTLE BIT!" she said sternly.

I bent my knees and held my hard cock directly in front of her open mouth.

She knelt there with her eyes closed and fists clenched at her sides. "Well," she said, just as a stream of piss shot into her mouth.

She coughed and gagged but managed to keep her mouth open as my piss filled it full.

"OK, close your mouth and swallow babe," I said urgently.

She closed her mouth and my piss continued for a moment until I managed to stop the flow.

"Swallow babe!" I repeated.

She knelt there shaking her head as she struggled to swallow. She was grimacing and shaking her head until finally she managed to swallow her mouth full.

She shuddered kind of like when you drink a shot of straight bourbon for the first time. She was shaking her head the entire time it took her to swallow.

When she finished, she slumped down with her face twisted into a scowl. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT..." she paused shaking her head and shuddering. "I don't know what Gwen likes about that!" she blurted, "That's AWFUL!" she grimaced.

"You did it babe!" I said enthusiastically.

"FUCK!" Ted blurted. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" he continued.

"NOW ME, NOW ME!" he said gripping his semi hard cock and lunging toward my wife's face.

"OH NO!" she said holding her hands up, blocking Ted's cock from coming close to her.

"OH COME ON DEBBIE," Ted bellowed. "What, you only do white guys?" he whined.

I think this made her a little mad as she rose up to her kneeling position with her hands on her hips.

"Hey don't try and pull that black crap on me mister! I suck your penis and swallow your cum! So don't try and pull that crap on me!" she said angrily.

Ted laughed, "Yeah but this is different babe, come on... Just a little." he whined.

"Pretty please, just to show me you can do it, Please," he moaned.

"It's not like you haven't done it before babe," I interjected.

"What, Ralph? I told you he just did it. It's not like I asked him to," she whined.

"I wasn't talking about Ralph babe," I grinned down at her.

She didn't say a word. She didn't have to. Her immediately blushing told me what I had thought happened that first time in the hot tub and that time with Ozzy was what I thought it was.

She just stared up at me as red as a beet, before she looked over at the overly anxious Ted slowly stroking his cock with a huge toothy smile on his face.

Finally she spoke. "Just a little bit," she said looking up at Ted.

"Oh sure, sure, just a little bit," he echoed.

She turned slightly facing his cock in his hand.

"Open babe," I said.

She glanced at me briefly before rolling her eyes and slowly opening her mouth slightly.

"Wider babe," I chuckled.

"OKAY!" she blurted as she scowled.

"Do you have to video this?" she said as she noticed me holding the camera close.

"Hell babe, this is gonna be gold. A home made video of a babe like you actually letting a big ugly bald headed black guy with a pot gut pee in her mouth. Fuck babe, they will pay dearly for this one," I laughed. "And lets face it Ted, you is ugly," I laughed.

Ted's guffaw echoed in the shower stall, "Good thing I'm packing this huh?" he laughed as he shook his semi limp cock in my wife's face.

"Open babe," I said.

She looked at me with a disgusted look as she opened her mouth and looked up at the smiling Ted.

"Wider babe," I said.

Ted held his semi hard cock aimed at her open mouth for what seemed like a long time.

"Well," she said as she stared up at him.

Finally a stream of piss began slowly before increasing to a steady and much stronger flow.

Ted quickly filled her mouth to overflowing. His piss ran down her naked body covering her heaving tits.

She closed her mouth with it full of his urine and grimacing, she managed to gulp two times swallowing his piss.

She shivered and shook as she slumped down in front of him. His piss continued to flow. He peed in her hair and across her grimacing face as he emptied his bladder.

"OH..." she gasped. "That is awful! I don't get what turns Gwen on so much for it," she added as she shook and scowled.

I pulled her up and we turned on the shower. We soaped each other up and I bent her over and fucked her with Ted bracing her from the front as I filled her tight pussy with my cum.

She did tell both of us that we might as well not expect to ever do that again to her. I looked at Ted and winked.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,138 Followers