A New Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay down the ladder and through the tunnel is the ship." It was only after he said it that he realized how stupid he sounded. No sane person would go down a well let alone a tunnel with a stranger. Luckily for Zack Dr. Frasier's curiosity was stronger. They proceeded down the well and got half way through the tunnel when Dr. Frasier warned him that she had a gun if he tried anything funny.

Zack raised his arms as a sign of surrender and to show that he wasn't going to try anything. "It's literally a minute away. Check my phone if you have to."

"You have one minute, a second after that and I'm leaving." She was obviously annoyed and even pulled out the gun as proof. Zack prayed that the enchantments Zenith made on his body were legitimate otherwise he was a dead man for sure.

Once they reached the ship's entrance Zack let out a sigh of relief. He heard the gun drop as Dr. Frasier stood in shock. Her icy blue eyes widened by the sight. Zack picked up the gun just in case and led her in. Dr. Frasier was like a kid in a candy shop unable to control her excitement. She examined every inch of the ship before she let him put a word in. Once the day long tour of the ship was over and she was updated on the condition, Zack was finally able to have a conversation with her.

"No you can't tell anybody about this!" This was the tenth time that Zack had to tell her. Each time she went into a room all she could say was how many people would benefit from this type of technology. "No think of how we're going to benefit from this, fuck the people."

Dr. Frasier looked at him with a hint of confusion.

"I'm the captain of this ship so I decide what happens. It was my decision to bring you here." Zack decided that it was best leave Zenith's input out of it, plus this was a matter of pride. "Now if you want to be part of this...this thing, you have to realize that there is no outside contact."

"Will I be able to continue my research?" Zack was surprised that she didn't even flinch when he mentioned no outside contact. The only thing she was worried about was her research.

"You mean the specimens?"

"Of course what else would I mean?"

"Just make sure Zenith is watching you, I don't want another breakout happening."

"What do you take me for? A child? I supervised three full scale labs in my time." There was an aura of arrogance surrounding the doctor, an aura severely coated with a false sense of pride.

"Calm down" he stated as he half-heartedly put his hands up. "No need to be so hostile." The doctor scoffed at the statement. "You do you okay? A breakout happened while Zenith was on watch so all I'm saying is just be careful." Taken aback by his calm demeanor Dr. Frasier merely agreed and went to work in the labs.

The fuck was that? Zack ran to the area where he heard a thump, his mind racing to the worst case scenario. Luckily all the specimen were in their containment cells still in stasis but Dr. Frasier was not in the best shape. She fainted mere footsteps away from the labs.

"Please escort the doctor to the medic's station while I scan the area for a possible breach."

The last part of the statement took the life out of Zack's body as he remembered getting infected. A chill ran down his spine as his body triggered the fight or flight response. With fear coursing through his veins followed by adrenaline he carried the unconscious doctor to the medic's station all while praying nothing broke out of containment. As soon as he reached the station he placed her body on the ceramic white table top that resembled an autopsy table.

"Captain please exit the area, I must complete the sterilization procedure." Zenith opened the transparent glass doors behind them, doors that apparently popped out of nowhere. Armed with his limited knowledge of everything going on, he heeded Zenith's warning and stepped out of the room.

"What happened with the scan, like you found anything?" Zack was already panting from the sprint as his adrenaline zeroed out. He could literally feel every heartbeat as he waited for the answer.

"My scans found no signs of a breach."

Zack let out a sigh of relief as a giant weight was lifted off his shoulders only to remember the sterilization procedure. "So why are you doing the whole sterilization thing?"

"I must remove the foreign substances inside her body as well as any ailments for her to be of use." Even though Zenith was a computer he still felt that was a bit cold.

Just then the doors closed sealing off the room as pink smoke completely filled out the room. Zack heard an occasional cough that soon turned into full blown vomiting. He could hear faint begging and pleading to be released but even that soon died out.

"How long is it going to take?" Zack couldn't stand the sight of it, even he was sick to his stomach. Just imagining the toxins forcefully getting ejected out of her body made him cringe. Before anymore thoughts of what was happening at ground zero boarded his conscious train of thought he quickly exited to his cabin.

"Would you like to make any changes Captain?" The question took Zack by surprise. When asked to elaborate, Zenith just confirmed his suspicions. He was being given the option to physically alter Dr. Frasier, much like what he did to himself. The thought sickened him, altering another being on a whim was madness. Although his conscious entertained the grey area of morality before, Zack didn't have a hard on to play god.

"Na, jus... "Zack was at a loss of words. How does one even respond to a question like that? His mind was trying to unscramble itself as he tried to force a sentence. "Jus... umm Just keep her the way she is I guess."

"Very well Captain. The procedure is done, you may speak with her now."

You guess? Zack often thought back on his actions well afterwards. Majority of the time, including this one, he wasn't pleased in the slightest. Great job not sounding like a dumbass. Zack chided him for not being able to keep his composure, he was a Captain now and he had to man up. Get it together fucktard, can't let her see you actin' like a bitch.

The walk to the medic's station, now a room, was consisted of pumping himself up as well as rehearsing what he would say to Dr. Frasier. When he reached the room all the rehearsed dialogues and answers vanished as he saw Dr. Frasier fuming. Her clothes were covered in sweat, as was the entirety of her body. Her hair looked like it went through numerous accidents and a couple of bad hair days. Some of her hair was wet while the other parts were drier than the Sahara desert. The ends of her hair took on a combination of wavy and curly while the top of her head was magnetized and pointed in all different directions. Thankfully she didn't wear any makeup otherwise she wouldn't be too far away from looking like a Halloween costume.

"Uhh" Zack nervously stated as he adored an even more nervous smile. Say something! Even though Zack had a backlog of words he wanted to say they wouldn't escape his mouth.

As Dr. Frasier's breathing normalized she let go of the doors that were supporting her and he she composed herself. "What did...?" She took a deep breath before starting over. "What did you do to me?"

"Nothing! Nothing! I swear!" In an instant Zack was pleading to the woman trying to explain his position. "Zenith was like there might be a contaminant and I was like do a check and then you were fainted and I brought you here and then the pink smoke and you coughing and then I ran but I came back and like you're here and..." The entirety of the backlog of words came out like a flood. What sounded like a perfectly logical explanation in his mind came out like a witness statement of a kindergartener.

"What are you talking about?" Dr. Frasier's breathing was still a bit heavy as she often had to use the door for support. Every time Zack attempted to take a step forward to help her she glared him down. Thankfully Zenith interrupted the standoff and brought light to the situation.

"Due to a possible breach, necessary protocols were enacted to ensure the integrity of the ship as well as the safety of the crew onboard." Zenith left out the part where Zack was given the option to alter her appearance.

"Yea, yea exactly. Protocol." Stop talking you retard. In contrast to a few moments before, the words would not stop flowing at this point even though he consciously attempted to put up dams.

"So what did you find?" Apparently going through the ordeal was acceptable because it was protocol. Zack couldn't grasp the change or the reasoning but he didn't want to entertain the possibility of sounding like an idiot again so he did what all great men did at some point, kept shut and let the women talk.

"A host of viruses were found in your system as well as a severely damaged liver. The sterilization process has rid you of your ailments." Zenith's matter of fact tone made the situation much lighter than it could've been.

"Jeez. I don't know what to say." Zack saw the Dr. Frasier go deep in thought. He figured she must've been contemplating on the future living with those ailments.

"Should you feel the need, you have access to the transformation pod to your right." Even Zack was surprised at the mention of it. Even he was oblivious to its existence. "Your physical form may be altered. At the moment it will only be able to alter up to a certain extent due to scarce resources."

That was the moment Zack saw Dr. Frasier's eyes light up. He could already sense what was going on in her mind, the same things that went on his not long ago. She looked at Zack for permission, he was no longer a child in her eyes. His ship, His AI, His technology, His choice. Just then it dawned on her, everything was his. If it weren't for him she would still be downing half a bottle of Johnny Blue at 9 in the morning.

"I don't care if you use it" he stated reassuringly. "I'm just as new to this as you are, hell you may even have more experience than me." She was giddy with excitement as she just received a do over for life.

"Oh my god, Thank You!" She didn't look back as she entered the pod and closed the chamber.

"Captain, please adjust the controls and submit the changes."

Zack, following Zenith's instructions, apprehensively walked towards the control panel and nervously smiled at Dr. Frasier. The pod had a window that allowed Dr. Frasier to see outside as well as communicate since it was well aligned with her head. "Uh so what should I change?" The entire situation was a bit awkward for his tastes but he powered through.

"What options does it give you?" Dr. Frasier's voice was slightly altered by the pod but one could clearly make out the excitement her words were laced in.

"Umm height, eye color, skin color and uhh yea..." It was too awkward for Zack to mention the other options that delved into specifics about a woman's body.

"Ok let's keep all that the same what else does it say?"

Zack could already tell he wasn't getting out of this. "Hair specifics and weight, like fat and muscle ratio." He thought that if he tried the foot in the door technique he could ease himself into the more specific aspects later on.

"Oh great okay could you increase my hair to like my waist and make the color a dark shade of blonde that turns to black towards the ends? Oh and can you make the hair simply straight with no split ends?"

"Uhh ok" Zack replied instantly although he had no idea whatsoever on how to input those commands. The entire control panel was foreign to him. Luckily Zenith sensed his problem and inputted the commands herself letting Zack take all the credit. I would so hug you right now Zenith. "Done what else?"

"Holy shit you actually were able to do all of that?" Zack sensed much harder requests coming. "Could you take the excess fat off my body? I want to have about 10% body fat and slightly visible muscles. I want to fit that toned body image but nothing compared to you, I don't want any veins visible."

Zenith like before took care the commands while Zack gave Dr. Frasier a thumbs up when it was successfully completed. Now came the part he wished he wasn't here for.

"Hey are there any other options? Since Zenith stated that the entire physical body was malleable, I thought there'd be much more options."

Zack scratched the back of his neck and sighed. "No there are. Umm breast size?" Dr. Frasier giggled as she saw the redness completely take over his cheeks.

If it weren't for the purple stained glass window, one could see the redness on Dr. Frasier's cheeks as well. Although embarrassed she knew this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and she should go full out. There was no guarantee that this would be an option in the future. "Can you make my breasts bigger?"

Zack immediately started coughing as his entire face was had now succumbed to the shade of his cheeks. "Uhh yea uhh what uhh what size?" He repeatedly scratched the back of his head all while purposely avoiding eye contact, this was light years away from his comfort zone.

Dr. Frasier, in contrast to Zack, had thrown public opinion out the window as she went full out describing her dream body. "I would like 34G breasts but I don't want them to be perky, I'm not a pornstar." The pornstar comment only increased the frequency of coughs from Zack. "I also want a 26 inch waist and 34 inch hips. I also want a toned butt, not enormous however but a shapely and proportioned rear. Oh and could you remove all the blemishes from my skin, I'd like my skin to be baby soft"

"Done" Zack stated still not being able to attempt eye contact with the doctor. The last option, close to 90% of all available options were greyed out due to scarce resources, was that of age. Zack let out a sigh of relief as they were back to PG adjustments. Now maintaining eye contact he asked her about her views on age.

"I don't want to be super young but I'd still like to be in my prime. I think 28 should do."

Once all the settings were in a warning came up stating to remove all clothes. "Uhh yo the machine says to umm remove your clothes." Zack couldn't believe he was actually telling a woman to strip. He could see the reluctance in her eyes but he quickly absolved it. "I'll turn around. All I have to do is press submit and let the machine do its thing. Once you remove your clothes just tell me and I'll press the key and be out. I won't look I swear."

There was a faint smile that emerged on her face before she agreed. As per plan, he rid herself of the clothes and Zack rid himself from the room. As he walked out the room he felt an uncomfortable sensation between his legs, or rather his third leg. It could've been used as a beam for a building. His third leg was at the brink of tearing through his jeans. Not wanting anyone to see him in this state he sprinted to the nearest bathroom.

It was worse than he thought as his dick was already twitching with excitement. No amount of cold water would sate the beast as it had already made up its mind. His dick demanded release. Fuck me! Come on man not now! With one hand holding the wall for support Zack grabbed his dick and began to jerk it to release. He closed his eyes and began to imagine the usual, pornstars and celebrities but this time his mind went elsewhere. Every time he brought up an image of a celebrity that Zack frequently masturbated to, the image found itself morphing into Dr. Frasier and her new body.

Zack shook his head a few times to switch images but each image kept transitioning to Dr. Frasier ultimately. Fuck it. He sighed and went along with his urges, the id had won this battle. Zack imagined Dr. Frasier coming out of the pod in full glory, her skin glistening with the light hitting it at exactly the right angles. He imagined her walking ever so slowly with breasts bouncing slightly with each step. As she closed the distance between them she whispered sweet nothings into his ear before placing soft kisses on his cheek, slowly but passionately making her way to his lips.

Zack quickened his pace as her breasts made contact with his bare chest. He grabbed her ass and squeezed her cheeks as their tongues wrestled each other. Zack pushed her against the wall as he aligned his stiff rod with her awaiting entrance. As soon as he slid his dick inside her he climaxed, the high definition movie playing in his mind faded into blackness.

Zack's breathing was fast and shallow as he flushed the evidence away. Fuck...