A New Alexandra Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-"

"Still not done. So the offer is this. You can sleep with other women, at least for a little while, on a few conditions.

"First, you do not hide it from me. That doesn't mean you have to tell me anything without being asked, but you have to answer everything if I ask. Second, no romantic involvement. I'm dead serious on this one. If it goes beyond just friendship and sex, it has to end. Third, you never lie to any of them about me. If they ask, you have a girlfriend."

She paused, only for a moment. "Um... no online dating. The idea is that you get a bit of a free pass on things that are too good to pass up, not that you go out looking for stuff. Finally, no sleeping with anyone you meet through me. So the girls on the indoor team are off limits, for example."

Alexandra's mind swirled. Despite their discussion regarding Katy, she never expected such a blanket permission. Dammit, she thought, that...actually sounds...really good.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked.

"I wouldn't offer it if I wasn't." Kira sounded sure, her voice confident.

"And you get out of it?"

"Two things. I ensure my slutty little girlfriend is getting what she needs to become herself. I also expect you to permit me the same leeway."

Alexandra's heart skipped a beat, then sank momentarily. So there's the catch.

"And if I turn down the deal?"

"Easy. Then we're just totally exclusive, just like most people would normally assume."

"Can I have a minute to think about it?"

Kira hugged her. "Of course. Take as long as you need."

"You sure about this?"

"I'm sure it's better to give you the offer than try to force a square peg into a round hole."

"Meaning?"

"I think you like me. I think you want to be with me. I think you also made a pretty obvious Freudian slip in the bookstore the other day, remember that?"

"Not really? I was a little distracted..." Yeah, I was on the floor eating you out, and I said I wanted to be "a slut." But I need you to say that, not me.

"Fine, although I do think you remember. You said while we were fucking that you wanted to be "a slut." Then you tried to correct yourself. But here's the thing, Alexandra: if that's what you want, we can work with that. Within certain bounds, of course."

Fuck, thought Alexandra. Yes, that's what I want. I just wish I didn't have to let you do the same.

"Kira, if I left this decision entirely up to you, what would you choose?"

"I think we can have a good relationship without taking this risk. But I don't want a good relationship. I want a fantastic one, and I think this is the best way to get us there. I don't think this is a permanent thing. I think probably in a couple months, we should re-evaluate this. But that would be my decision for now."

Alexandra smiled, then lightly kissed Kira on the lips. "I think that's the decision, then. Anything else?"

"Oh, just one more thing," said Kira. "I'm one of those weirdos who shows affection by giving gifts. Don't feel compelled to reciprocate them. I'd actually prefer you not, unless that's really your style as well, at least not big things."

"Noted. I'm too poor for that, anyway. So that's that, yeah? We've had The Talk?"

"I think so. All official now and stuff."

"And already with some secrets to keep from the world, I guess," replied Alexandra.

"Yep." Kira slowly turned Alexandra's body, so Alexandra now sat on the couch between Kira's thighs, her back against her new girlfriend's chest. "I'm so happy I met you, Alexandra."

"Same."

They sat wordlessly for a minute or two, cuddling, each lost in her own thoughts. Alexandra expected to feel more confusion, more fear, more something. After all, she had now committed herself to dating another woman for the first time, and the direction of their nascent relationship foretold significant changes to her daily life. Yeah, but I was pretty bored, she argued with herself, and this is just too good to pass up, all of it.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" asked Kira.

"No. So welcome to my weirdness. Sometimes when I'm thinking, I start thinking out loud, mumbling I guess."

Kira gave her a quick squeeze. "I noticed that. It's cute. It lets me know you're not just staring into space, too."

Kira shifted slightly. "So, I need to get ready for my game. But I'll be back in a couple hours. I expect you can entertain yourself for an evening?"

"Oh, of course! I mean, I can just stare into space!"

Alexandra felt a light smack on her side as Kira got up from behind her and she slid backwards into the vacant warm spot.

"Stare all you want." She winked. "And don't expect me to just go to sleep right when I get home, either."

And there it is, thought Alexandra, that confident, flirty, but still aggressive sexuality. I just can't get enough of that.

"I'll be waiting," Alexandra said back in what she hoped was a slightly sultry voice.

Kira smiled again, then walked into the bedroom. She came back a moment later with a Victoria's Secret bag and handed it to Alexandra.

"About those gifts I mentioned. I got you one. Maybe something for later?"

Alexandra tried to peek inside, but whatever was in there was covered by the tissue paper that seemed to occupy most of the bag's volume.

"You turning me into a lingerie model, hm?"

"I don't think you'll mind this one. It'll look amazing on you."

"Then maybe it's one for later, hm?"

"It's for whenever. Alexandra, I don't think you have any understanding of how attractive you are. We're going to fix that. With your figure, you could wear almost anything and look good, but this is going to look better than good. I want to see it on you, and I also want to see it in a tiny little pile on the floor. But as I said, really, I need to get going."

Alexandra lifted her feet onto the couch, trying to fight against the brief surge of hormones. She made a mental list for the next few hours: get some work done on her paper, take a shower, try to get her mind in gear for the week ahead. And apparently try on some unknown item or items from Victoria's Secret. All in all, a typical Sunday night, with only a small twist. Well, except when Kira comes home later, she thought.

Kira came out of the bedroom. Her hair was up in a bun, held even more securely with a headband, and she was wearing knee-length blue basketball shorts with mid-calf white compression tights underneath. The blank blue jersey was tight across her chest, and the sleeveless cut showed off her toned, strong arms. She looked up at Alexandra.

"Our team has the creative name of 'Blue.' Lord knows where they came up with that one."

Fuck, she looks nice in that. Jeez, Alexandra, chill out.

"And the amazingly inspired cheer of 'Let's Go Blue,' I hope?"

"If we had a team cheer, it would probably be like 'Let's go beer!' It's not exactly the most competitive league. Kinda the opposite of soccer, actually."

Oh, right. She's your girlfriend. You can tell her she looks hot when she looks hot.

"I mean, at least you look hot in the uniform?"

Kira opened the closet near the apartment door, pulling out a puffy down jacket. "Well, better hide that from all those prying eyes, hmm?"

Alexandra laughed. "When are you going to be home?"

"Probably about 9?"

"I'll be waiting." She stood up from the couch and crossed the room. Kira placed her arms around her, and Alexandra rose slightly onto the balls of her feet to Kira's level to kiss her lightly on the lips. "See you later. Play well."

Kira slid her hands downward, holding Alexandra by the hips. "I'll try. Be home soon." They kissed again, this time more passionately. Alexandra stretched onto her tiptoes, leaning into Kira, their tongues meeting.

"Mmm," said Alexandra, as Kira broke the kiss.

Kira turned and put her hand on the doorknob, then looked over her shoulder.

"Your makeup is different."

"Mmmhm?"

"It works for you."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Don't think I'd mind if you made that a regular thing."

Alexandra smiled. "I got the idea from you. See, being in a relationship has benefits?"

"I'm glad. Later, sweetie."

Alexandra kissed her again, the door half open. "I'll be waiting."

The door closed, and Alexandra exhaled. She knew she could be doing something with her time, but instead she went into the bedroom, collapsed onto the bed, and stared upward at the ceiling.

She wasn't sure if it had been ten seconds or ten minutes until she moved. So, what do I start telling people? And when? Is it going to be weird when I go back to class tomorrow, carrying this around with me? Is everything going to be weird?

All these thoughts and more went through her mind, with no resolution to any of them. She sat up, then padded into the bathroom.

The shower's hot water brought comfort, if not clarity. The last time she'd been in this shower, Kira had been with her, bringing her to a fantastic orgasm. Now she was washing off the scent of Katy, her second female lover. She grabbed a bottle of body wash and smelled it. Lavender. Kira's scent.

Alexandra washed herself, lathering her slender, athletic body. She paused at her 34B breasts, rubbing her right nipple between her thumb and index finger. I still can't decide how I feel about this, she mused. The last few days, I just want sex constantly. All. The. Time. Her breasts hadn't even been in on the action earlier with Katy, as she'd kept her bra on the entire time.

The thought gave her an idea, one that caused her lips to form a devious smile. What if she kept it on next time with Katy, too? And the time after that? What if she made it her decision that Katy, having passed up the chance one, would never get to play with her breasts?

Oh no, she thought. That's a little mean, but it turns me on, the thought of Katy pawing at me, desperate to cross a line that I won't let her cross? Easy, Alexandra. Just finish the damn shower.

Alexandra rinsed her hair, letting the warm water run against her scalp for far longer than needed. She washed her face, pushing it directly into the stream of water, and then shut off the tap. She listened to the water drip off her body, appreciating the moment of calm in what had been a hectic few days. At least she was clean now.

Kira had set out a fresh set of towels - of course she did, Alexandra thought - and Alexandra dried off, wrapping her hair in a towel and piling it atop her head. She sat on the couch and opened her laptop, then fished out her notes from her bag.

After the discussion with Katy at brunch, the words flowed more freely. Economics theory made easy, or something like that. Alexandra's fingers finally found the correct keys, and the mass of equations on her notes began to be connected by smooth, cogent text.

She looked at the clock on her desktop, alarmed to find an hour had passed. Kira would be home soon, she assumed.

Alexandra walked into the bedroom, the Victoria's Secret bag almost taunting her from the bed. Am I going to do it? No, not tonight, maybe tomorrow, she thought.

She checked the mirror, just remembering that she'd washed off her makeup in the shower. Alexandra shook her head. There was one disadvantage of being in a new relationship: the pressure to look good even on a quiet Sunday night.

She retrieved her makeup kit from her bag and set to work. Minutes later, she'd copied her look from earlier that had garnered the positive review from Kira: light and subtle except on the eyeliner, where she carefully spread small wings upward and outward.

Alexandra blinked once, then twice, then winked to check that the look was even on both sides. Good enough. Even a little bolder than earlier. Now, clothing.

She dropped the towel she'd wrapped around herself and released her still-damp hair to fall naturally. The bathroom mirror had long since defogged, so Alexandra had a clear view of her naked body. She had to admit that she looked pretty good.

When she turned sideways, she noted with a smile the contrast between her flat stomach and the outward curve of her butt. She ran her fingers down both sides and over the outward curve of her hips, feeling the tingle of her body again awakening.

She looked at the bag on the bed again. A small wad of pink-and white tissue paper poked above the two-hued pink sides. A mix of nerves and excitement filled Alexandra. Breathe.

She opened it. Within the tissue paper was a single garment. Unfurled, it formed something like a tiny dress or a mini-slip, sheer in some places with stitched patterns. Alexandra looked at the size tag. XS. So, she wants it tight, I guess, she thought. Underwear and bra, or none?

Alexandra decided to try it first without the undergarments, and slid the fabric over her head.

She knew immediately she would not be trying it with them, and she did not need to look in a mirror to know she had a winner. The light fabric clung to her in just the right places, and brushed her gently just where that needed to happen.

And yet the mirror only heightened the sensation. Her nipples had tightened just enough to poke the light fabric outwards. The mesh was tight; it stayed snug even on the bottom side of her breasts, and it stretched perfectly over the curve of her backside. The stitching was denser in strategic spots, and Alexandra knew her bra and panties were done for the night.

She twirled in the mirror. I'm starting to see what Kira's seeing, I guess. I actually do have a really good figure. I'm still not exactly stylish, but nobody's perfect.

She went to her bag and located the pair of heels she'd stashed in there: black, two-inch rise, an open back with a thin ankle strap. A nice pair of shoes, fairly conservative, not at all overtly sexual. Now they'd be pressed into service as the complementary piece of an outfit that needed no real complement.

Alexandra heard the apartment door being unlocked, opened, then quickly closed. She held her breath for a moment, deciding whether to reverse course and try to throw on a different outfit.

The swishing sound of a coat being hung in the closet reached her. Not enough time for anything else, thought Alexandra. Ready for it or not, she slowly paced out of the bedroom, accompanied by the sound of her heels clunking against the wood floor.

Kira stood barefoot in the hallway, having slid off her basketball shoes and socks. Her eyes followed Alexandra's approach across the hardwood.

"You look amazing," she said. "How do you feel in it?"

"I think I like it," said Alexandra, stopping directly in front of her girlfriend. "Maybe even 'love it.' I'm trying to see it through your eyes, and I think I like what I see." She could feel Kira's eyes roaming around her, examining her body through the translucent garment.

"Then it seems we're on the same page," replied Kira, her hand moving to Alexandra's back, where only a few crisscrossed strings held the garment's upper half together. "Sometimes I wonder why I have to be so visual, and then I see things like this."

Even in bare feet and Alexandra in two-inch heels, Kira had the height advantage as she slowly pulled in Alexandra for a kiss. Alexandra shivered at the electric sensation of Kira's lips once again meeting her own. As they kissed, Kira ran her free hand through Alexandra's still-damp hair.

Alexandra closed her eyes, and the kiss continued. She drank in Kira's smell, much stronger than usual after the physical exertion of a basketball game. She could not avoid confronting the fact that she liked it: the feminine, sweet Kira smell and the salty sweat scent combined into an irresistible whole.

Alexandra heard herself let out a small purr as she picked up the kiss's intensity, nibbling on Kira's lower lip and probing with her tongue. She's such a good kisser, Alexandra thought, not for the first time.

Alexandra's body began to churn out hormones, the tide of desire starting to wash through her body as she greedily consumed Kira's matching intensity. Their lips and tongues danced a complicated duet, melody and harmony blending together with effortless ease.

Kira broke the kiss, her hand moving down to Alexandra's round ass. She leaned into Alexandra's ear, whispering. Alexandra could see her only peripherally, through a curtain of her own hair.

"If that's how wearing this makes you kiss, I think we've found a winner."

"Not just that. Can I say something?"

"You just did."

"Shut up. Anyway, I love your smell, especially sweaty."

"Oh, do you?"

Alexandra nodded, feeling Kira's tongue lightly graze the side of her neck. She closed her eyes again, feeling another noise escape her lips.

"What do you like?"

"You smell like you, only more." Kira's tongue had traced the length of her neck, reaching her ear.

"I'll keep that in mind," she said, huskily. "For later. For now, no reason for us to be standing here, hm?"

"Nope," said Alexandra, turning.

Kira guided Alexandra toward the bedroom with a light touch, two long fingers on her booty. The younger woman smiled over her shoulder, closing her eyes again when Kira ran her finger down from her waist to the top of her thigh.

"You keep closing your eyes," said Kira.

"Guess so?"

"Mm. I have an idea."

They had reached the bedside. Kira picked up a hair tie and held it out.

"Put your hair up."

Alexandra complied, and Kira reached under the bed, seeming to rummage around in a bag of some sort.

"Just a second. Take your shoes off, please."

Alexandra complied, sliding the heels across the floor to an out of the way area.

"Now close your eyes again."

Again, the young brunette complied.

Something slid over Alexandra's head. When the cool fabric covered her eyes and she felt Kira quickly tying something behind her head, she understood. She had been blindfolded.

"There," said Kira. "That'll take care of it."

Alexandra opened her eyes. Her lashes fluttered against the opaque fabric. As expected, it was dark. Unexpectedly, the sensation gave her a brief chill. She felt Kira's fingers tracing the outline of her hips, the barely-there fabric scant barrier to her girlfriend's touch.

They began to kiss again, Alexandra navigating Kira's lips by feel. She heard the soft slide of fabric over skin once, then again. They kissed again, and Alexandra used her hands to verify what her eyes could not: Kira had removed her shirt, then her shorts.

The hands around Alexandra's waist guided her downward onto the bed, where Kira slid her onto her back in the center of the bed and continued their makeout session.

Without her sense of sight, the physical sensations became more intense: Kira's lips felt softer, her kisses more nuanced; her taste clearer, more delicious; her smell even sexier, more sensual. Alexandra's body relaxed, letting Kira again take control of her.

The kisses again moved from her lips to her neck as Kira slid onto the bed alongside her.

"Mmm," said Alexandra.

Kira ran a finger over the thin fabric covering one of Alexandra's breasts, then the other, paying special attention to the nipples. Alexandra felt the blood flow increasing to her nipples, powerless to resist the effect Kira was having on her.

They kissed again as Kira's fingers explored the hemline of the lingerie, which had slid up to the very top of Alexandra's thighs. Alexandra's hands found Kira's back, muscles still taut from the exertions of her basketball game earlier.

They remained on their sides, kissing and exploring each other's bodies, until Kira pushed Alexandra onto her back. The hand toying with Alexandra's hem slid smoothly up the remainder of her thigh. Alexandra felt a new rush through her body as the fingertips lightly brushed her most private area.