A New Alexandra Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra nodded. "Well, I don't hate any bit of you at all." She rose to her tiptoes and kissed her girlfriend lightly on the lips. "Glass of wine?"

"Yep, you choose? I'll get these moved into position," she said, gesturing vaguely at the boxes.

Alexandra went to the kitchen, chose a bottle of red wine at random and looked at the label before opening it. The type of grape was called Tempranillo, one she had never heard of, let alone tasted. The cork released with a satisfying thunk.

Alexandra heard the sounds of packaging being ripped open coming from the bedroom as she poured the wine. They were muffled; Kira must have closed the door.

She was startled by how quickly she felt deeply comfortable in Kira's apartment and how they had settled into a routine: every night, either when Alexandra came over or when they'd arrive home together, they would have a glass of wine on the couch before having sex. Afterwards, they would read in bed before one of them would close her book, prompting the other to stop at the end of a chapter. Then they would turn out the lights.

Alexandra swirled the wine in her glass around, smelling its aroma. She didn't want to sit in the living room waiting for Kira, two glasses of wine in front of her, but she didn't want to just stand here either. Nor did she want to interrupt whatever Kira was doing in terms of "re-decorating." Something about her girlfriend's demeanor - as well as the closed bedroom door - told her that wasn't the right move.

She caught a glimpse of her reflection in the kitchen window. I look different, Alexandra thought. The hair up really makes my jawline stand out, and wow, the eyeliner. I should have done that years ago.

Then it hit her. Large, flat boxes, the large blank spaces on the walls in the bedroom, the tiny empty wall hooks where it looked like a previous tenant might have hung picture frames or photographs.

Mirrors, Alexandra thought. Her mind flashed back to the few times she'd caught glimpses of herself and Kira together in reflections and the memories came with the associated rush of heat. Did I say something? Or did she just notice how much I liked stealing those glances? Or is this totally for her, and she doesn't even know?

She reached down for a glass just as the bedroom door opened and a slightly red-cheeked Kira emerged with the empty boxes, tossing them in the general direction of the trash can with a frown.

Their eyes met, and Kira's frustrated expression immediately switched to a smile, followed by a nod in the direction of the living room.

They sat down, Alexandra sideways on the end of the couch and Kira reclining into her lap.

"Mine is my hair," Alexandra said.

"Sorry?" said Kira.

"You hate your shoulders. I hate my hair. It's just so...so, well, not this," she said, releasing Kira's bun and letting the blonde waves spiral downward.

"What don't you... oooooh, keep doing that," said Kira. Alexandra had begun massaging her girlfriend's scalp, letting the thick strands flow through her fingers.

"It's boring, fine...or is that thin? It just sits there. It doesn't even look that good in a bun, but at least that gets it noticed less."

"It's fine, not thin," said Kira, taking a sip of wine. "Fine is the thickness of each hair. Thin is the density of hair relative to the size of your head. You have fine hair, not a comb-over."

Alexandra laughed hard enough to make her stop rubbing her girlfriend's head. That caused Kira to look up. "Babe, I thought we had something good going here," Kira teased. "I think you missed a spot somewhere there!"

She's really pretty even when she's looking at you upside-down, thought Alexandra, fingers again working through Kira's locks.

"I like your hair as it is, honey," said Kira. "But if you don't like it, don't think I'll be upset if you do something about it."

"I have no idea what I'd do! That's why it's been like this for my entire life!"

Kira reached up and ran a finger along Alexandra's neck.

"Then don't do anything about it for now, and do something about it when you find something you prefer. I think you're rather good looking, regardless of how much you try to disagree."

"At least when I'm naked," Alexandra said, sticking out her tongue. "I get the sense you'd dress me a lot differently than I dress me."

Kira took a rather large gulp of wine.

"Maybe, but does that matter?"

"You've bought me something once already and let me borrow others. Hints?"

"Just things I thought you'd look good in."

"You were right." Alexandra thought back to when she first slid into some lingerie Kira had picked out for her and immediately felt a jolt of sexuality. "I wouldn't mind if you did it more."

"Wouldn't mind, or actually want me to?"

Damn, she always calls me out on that wishy-washy stuff. She felt herself blushing. "Let's give it a shot, fashion guru."

Kira raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"I mean, I'm too poor to do much for myself, but if you want to make me look good, then I'm not going to complain." She could hear how weak it sounded.

"Well, if you insist," said Kira, a sly smile creeping across her face. "Is this a situation of there being stuff you'd like but just don't want to buy for yourself, or you want me to surprise you?"

"Surprise me." The truth was that Alexandra knew what she really wanted, but couldn't bring herself to say it: she wanted to look exactly how Kira wanted her to look.

Kira raised her glass. "I'll do my absolute best," she said. "I'll order a few things tonight or tomorrow, so they should be here pretty quick."

They clinked their glasses, and Alexandra gulped down a large portion of her drink.

"In a hurry?"

"So," Alexandra replied. "When are you planning to show me what the heck this 're-decorating' is?"

"When you finish your wine."

Alexandra chugged the remainder immediately and stood up, headed for the bedroom.

"Tempranillo is good, I think," she said over her shoulder. "Maybe I'll know next time when I actually taste it."

It was exactly as she'd expected. Where two blank spaces on walls had been just an hour before, now there were two sizeable frameless mirrors, simple rectangles of glass. Yes, the room seemed brighter, but Alexandra knew that was not what Kira had had in mind. The room now had mirrors on three different walls.

I had no fucking idea I was into this, Alexandra thought. But holy hell, I'm getting turned on already, just thinking of what this is going to be like.

"Like them?" asked Kira, leaning on the doorframe behind Alexandra. "I saw you checking us out the other day and I decided to take a chance on it."

"Love them." In one motion, Alexandra turned around towards Kira and whipped her sweater off. "Fucking come here."

Kira took one step into the room. "Mm," she said thoughtfully. "Not quite yet." She still had her wine in hand, a few sips remaining. "But if you managed to lose those jeans, I might change my mind."

She sipped her wine, watching Alexandra as the slender brunette sat on the edge of the bed and undressed, removing her shoes, then her jeans, their eyes locked together.

I'm stripping for her, Alexandra thought.

Kira sipped another bit of wine.

Almost done. Alexandra looked over her shoulder and saw herself from behind in the mirror, the thin black straps of her bra against her pale back, the waistband of her panties barely visible against the dark covers.

Fuck it. She saw her hands reach behind her body and the black strip of her bra separate in the center, halves falling to each side. As she stood, she slid the panties down her legs, leaving herself completely nude.

Kira put the goblet to her full lips and finished the wine, leaving the empty on top of her dresser. Alexandra met her in the center of the room.

"Baby, I know the wine is good," she said, trying to sound casual. "But I really, really need you to fuck me right now."

They began to kiss, with Kira now taking the lead. Her hands found Alexandra's waist, then her ass. The feeling of being completely stripped with her girlfriend still fully clothed sent a rush through Alexandra.

It's like I'm on display for her, Alexandra began to think, only to have the thoughts severed by Kira nibbling her earlobe. She leaned her head to the side, ensuring Kira full access as her tongue traced Alexandra's jawline, her hands running across Alexandra's naked back and shoulders.

"May I?" asked Alexandra, tugging at the hemline of Kira's dress.

"Hold on, zipper on the back," Kira replied, fixing the problem at the same time as describing it.

The heavy grey fabric slid up Kira's body and over her head.

Alexandra set to work on Kira's bra as they kissed. She still hadn't quite gotten the hang of the art of removing other women's bras, and doing so while passionately making out did not make it easier.

They held the kiss, nibbling on each other's lips as they gently probed each other's mouths with their tongues. One by one, the hooks on Kira's bra came undone.

Kira broke the kiss just as the last clasp released.

"I thought you'd never get it," she teased.

Alexandra did not respond, but instead kissed Kira again, leaning forward to press her own breasts into her lover's. She was still getting used to the feeling of Kira's huge chest against her own modest B-cups, but she'd definitely confirmed that the feeling of their torsos pressed together could send her onto a new plane.

Their nipples brushed together as Alexandra shifted her weight, sending a shiver of pleasure down her body. Kira's hands were back on her, pulling them tighter together. She reached behind the blonde and gently stroked the nape of her neck.

"Bed," Kira said sternly, pushing Alexandra back into a seated position at the foot of the bed. "Scooch."

Alexandra obediently moved backwards, allowing Kira room to straddle her without risking falling off the bed.

The blonde did just that, knocking her smaller partner momentarily backward. When Alexandra sat fully upright again, her face rested right between Kira's tits.

That happened fast, Alexandra thought, inhaling Kira's scent.

"May I?" she heard herself asking.

"May you?"

"May I suck on your tits, please?" In recent days, their sexuality had taken on s clear verbal dimension: Alexandra asked for permission from Kira before taking certain steps; Kira, by contrast, could take what she wanted from Alexandra at will. And that's exactly how we both want it, Alexandra thought.

She felt a hand on the back of her head, choosing which nipple she would be sucking - the right. The firm pressure guiding her head was familiar now.

Alexandra flicked her tongue across Kira's nipple, her right hand rising to tease Kira's other breast.

Kira gave her a soft "Mmmm" in appreciation as Alexandra gave her a light nibble.

I can't believe I like this as much as I do, Alexandra mused as she felt warmth spreading over her body. Just the feeling, even the thought, of her breasts against my lips gets me soaking. Indeed, she felt the moisture beginning to lubricate her pussy just as the thought crossed her mind.

"Look left, Alexandra."

"Mm?" She wasn't sure if she'd heard Kira clearly.

"Keep sucking, but eyes left, slut."

Alexandra felt a new peak of arousal. She loved when Kira called her dirty names, and "slut" was her favorite. When it came down to it, it was both in keeping with their sexual dynamic and also true.

Her eyes darted left, meeting their own reflection in the new mirror.

"Like what you see?"

Looking up, her gaze met Kira's in the reflection. Alexandra responded with a soft moan.

"Tell me what you see, slut."

"Me...sucking on your nipple..." She slurred the words out quickly between greedy ministrations.

"And what does that look like, hmmm?"

"Sexy as fuck. I look like a little slut, sucking on your huge fucking tits, Kira."

"You do, baby. Are you?"

"Fuck yes. I love your tits." It's absolutely true, Alexandra thought. She could refuse to touch me and I'd still suck on her nipples all day.

"Good girl. Are you ready for my cunt?"

"Mmmhm."

"Too bad. Get me a little warmer, okay?"

Alexandra shifted her attentions to Kira's left breast, tracing the outline of the nipple and the large, pink areola with her tongue. She tweaked Kira's right breast with her hand, slowly rubbing the saliva-coated nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

Kira moaned, a little louder this time. Fingers ran through Alexandra's hair, roughly pulling it out of its bun and sending it rippling down alongside her face as she happily sucked away.

She kept it up for a minute or two, absorbed in the smell and warmth of Kira's chest.

"Now you're ready," said Kira.

She pushed Alexandra backwards on the bed, then pinned her in place as she moved past the younger girl. Alexandra heard, but could not see, Kira swiftly removing her tights and tossing them onto the floor.

"Good. Turn over now."

Alexandra did as ordered, and found her mouth mere inches from Kira's soaked slit. Mmmhm, definitely ready, as she said, Alexandra thought. And mine must look about the same right now.

"Look to your side."

Again, Alexandra followed. Though her view of the mirror was partly obstructed by Kira's toned, smooth thigh, she met her own eyes in the glass. The look of lust was unmistakable, as was the curve of Kira's body extending out the side of the reflection.

"You're staring," she heard Kira say, just as a finger arrived underneath Alexandra's chin.

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize. I don't mind," replied Kira, guiding Alexandra's chin back towards her waiting body. "It's just that I have a different idea for how to use your time."

Alexandra paused. There was something about this moment that always stopped her for a second: the waiting, the anticipation just before Kira's scent hit her nose fully, followed quickly by the beautiful stickiness of her juices on Alexandra's tongue.

"Ask." Kira's voice was clear and stern.

"May I please eat your cunt?" Alexandra's response had been automatic, unthinking.

"Yes, please do."

The moment of reverie ended as Alexandra extended her tongue, gingerly tracing the outline of Kira's lips. The sultry, sexual aroma of Kira's juices filled her consciousness.

Quickly, she darted her tongue into the waiting slit, scooping up juices along the way and gaining a shudder from Kira's reclined body. Alexandra folded her own legs underneath her, her entire body now nestled between Kira's legs.

"Fuck, you're so fucking good," hissed Kira.

Alexandra inhaled deeply, then pressed her lips hard into Kira's smooth crotch, tongue-fucking her. Her hands roamed along Kira's sides and latched onto her ass, locking Alexandra's mouth tightly into place.

There's nothing delicate at all here, Alexandra thought. Rough, primal, desperate cunt-munching. Alexandra scolded herself momentarily for the term "cunt-munching," then mentally recanted. That's what I'm doing, and I fucking love it.

Kira began to roll her hips slightly, and Alexandra responded by paying attention to the larger area. She ran her tongue all the way up Kira's slit, flicking her clit likely. The blonde shuddered.

"God. More."

With that, Alexandra moved her head slightly and sucked gently on Kira's clit. She slid her tongue underneath, toying with it and sending a spasm of pleasure through her partner.

The moans increased, as did the motion of Kira's hips. Kira ground her snatch against Alexandra's face, increasing the contact even further.

"Mmm, keep it right there." Alexandra could see Kira's muscles tensing, the definition in her abs becoming clear.

"Fuck...yes, uh-huh..."

Alexandra's own body was responding too. The taste of Kira's pussy and the sound of her moans never failed to push her into overdrive, and now was no exception: she felt the familiar heat between her legs as her partner's pleasure increased.

"MMMM...fff..." Kira's noises were getting louder and louder as Alexandra worked the soaking cunt with her mouth.

Suddenly, she felt Kira's hand on the back of her head, fingers gripping her hair. Now a wave of pleasure shot through her. Please pull it, Alexandra thought.

She didn't have to wait long. Kira grabbed a fistful of Alexandra's locks and tugged, pulling her momentarily upward and away from her task.

Alexandra let out a noise, a half-gasp, half-moan. "Ahhh...nnn," it emerged.

"Enjoying yourself?" Kira had on her face the half-smile of a woman who already knew the answer quite well.

"Yes, always." Kira had not loosened her grip, and Alexandra felt her head being pulled back, the rest of her hair falling messily around her face.

"Want to see what you look like?"

"God, yes."

Alexandra turned her head to look in one of the new mirrors. Staring back at her was a red-faced girl, mouth hanging open, eyes hungry with lust. The bottom half of her face was glistening with juices, and part of her sandy hair was pulled tight where Kira had her grip. The remainder was a mess. She tucked it behind her ears, which only slightly improved the impression.

I look like I've been eating pussy for hours, Alexandra thought. But really it's been just a few minutes.

"Like the look?"

"Yes." Alexandra felt another twinge between her legs. I need to do something about that, like now.

"Me too. I love watching you eat my cunt, babe."

"Mmmm."

Kira used the firm grip on Alexandra's head to guide her downwards while they each adjusted their bodies slightly.

"How long have we known each other, baby?"

"A week." Seriously, it feels like so much longer.

"One week and you're already my slut, aren't you?"

"Fuck yes." Kira was holding her hair tightly, just out of range of her glistening cunt.

"You've got a dirty mouth on you these days, Alexandra."

"I do." Fuck, let me lick your cunt. Please.

"Like sounding like a dirty whore?"

"Yesssss. I talk like a fucking slut because I'm your slutty-ass girlfriend."

"Is that true?" Kira was teasing her now, using her free hand to massage her clit right in front of Alexandra's gaze. So close. She smells so good.

"Yessss."

"And if you're already turning into a filthy little whore for me after a week, what's it gonna be like a few months from now?"

"Fuck, I can't wait. Jesus, just let me have it...please?"

"So you want my cunt?"

"Yes. Every night, Kira. I need it."

Kira relaxed her hand slightly, allowing sufficient slack in Alexandra's hair to add Kira's taste back to the smell. She resumed eating the blonde's smooth, soaking, pussy, and was immediately met my renewed moans.

"There, right there." To emphasize her point, Kira's hand held Alexandra's face right in place, and she obediently lapped away.

The smell and flavor of Kira's now-familiar sex filled Alexandra's mind. Nothing else mattered at the moment except sexuality and pleasure.

Without thinking about it at all, Alexandra felt herself shifting her weight. She was now angled downward, her knees slightly apart and round ass in the air as she feverishly ate Kira out. Her left hand was braced on Kira's stomach, but her right one was drifting lower and lower on her own body, inevitability seeking the heat of her own pubic area.

It hit its mark and she shuddered, simultaneously sucking in hard on Kira's lips, which caused her lover to growl in appreciation.

"Perfect, baby. Mmmmmm..."