A New Alexandra Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Promise it's not to make me jealous," Alexandra heard herself saying, her knees landing on the bed.

"It's not," said Kira. "You know as well as I do that we're both wired this way. And from my end, at least, I think it's fucking sexy that you're a fucking whore."

You're a fucking whore. The words echoed in Alexandra's mind. And from her, that's a straight-up compliment.

"Mhm. And now your slut-ass girlfriend is going to make you sorry you ever strip-teased me on the way home."

"Doubtfulllll...." said Kira, the last consonant collapsing under Alexandra's touch.

"You think even blindfolded I don't know exactly where your cunt is, Kira?" Her fingers had landed perfectly between Kira's legs, the slick wetness begging for attention. "You wanted a perfect slut, and you're getting one, baby."

She slid up Kira's body, leaving her fingers buried in the folds of the smooth snatch. One hand tousled the dense blonde mane while her lips latched onto a rock-hard nipple. Fuck this eyesight shit, Alexandra thought. Who needs a map when you know someone's body like it's your own?

Kira's moans and her fingers scratching Alexandra's back gave her the necessary information. She gave a gentle tug on the hair, getting a louder moan in response.

"Oh, not just me who likes it a little rough, hm?" Alexandra heard her voice transform to a growl.

"Fuck you, keep sucking on my tits while I still let you." Kira's hands were in Alexandra's own hair. God, the give-and-take, the pushing each other. I love it. Love, love, love it.

Kira's thighs parted further as Alexandra spread her palm wider, fingers noisily sliding in and out of Kira's sex. The moans increased.

"Ffffff....unnnnh! You...fuck..."

Kira's thighs tensed. Alexandra knew by now she'd be biting her lower lip, her hands reaching for her breasts. Sure enough, she felt the back of Kira's palm graze her cheek. The mounds of flesh pressed tightly together as Kira toyed with her own body.

Alexandra's hands and tongue worked in perfect harmony, driving Kira towards the peak of the inevitable. This is the thing about relationships: I know what gets her off. What her body wants. What it needs. And Kira Manning's body fucking needs me. Me.

"Ah! Agh! Yes! Like that!"

She released the nipple, flicking the tip with her tongue.

"You asked what I want?" This into Kira's ear, hair shoved rapidly aside.

A nod in response, merely a sound in a dark world.

"You know by now how I like you to cum, Kira." Alexandra traced the outline of her lover's ear with the very tip of her tongue.

"Get on your back, my perfect little slut," came the instant reply.

Gladly. Kira slid from underneath Alexandra, their bodies switching places in perfect choreography. In time to the music, too, thought Alexandra.

Alexandra licked her fingers clean, readying herself for more of the same. She heard the rustling of Kira's body against the sheets, the muscular legs straddling her upper body.

And then the scent, the powerful, unmistakable smell of Kira's dripping-wet pussy.

"Get that down here." The words came as soon as the thought.

"Say please, Alexandra."

"Please. You know it's what I want."

A finger traced her breastbone, delicately following the gap between her tits. "Want or need?"

"Need."

"Good girl."

It's the truth, Alexandra thought when Kira's hips arrived over her face. It's a need for both of us. This is our life now.

Her hands rose automatically, fingers digging in above Kira's hipbones, maximizing the contact between them. Kira's flavor and scent filled Alexandra's senses, her own pussy beginning to throb as her pulse thumped throughout her body.

Kira's hands planted squarely on Alexandra's chest as she rode her face. Close now, Alexandra thought, her tongue desperately working Kira's sticky hole.

"YES! YES! YES!" Kira's thighs locked around Alexandra's head. God, I love how she does it.

A scream -- "Aaaaaaaaaaah! Fuck, yes! Yes! -- escaped Kira. The grinding of her girlfriend's pelvis pushed Alexandra's own arousal desperately high, juices smearing over the lower half of her face.

"Eeeee...aaaaaah...".

Alexandra held the position, drawing out the pent-up pleasure.

"Gah -- ah -- AH! FUCK!"

Kira's orgasm broke off abruptly, her hips slowing, then stopping completely. Still parked right on my face, though. Fingers traced Alexandra's midsection, circling her navel, playing lower.

"Don't move," said Kira.

Fuck you, it's going to take you like ten seconds to get me off, Alexandra thought.

She was wrong. The instant Kira's lips hit her shaved pussy, Alexandra's body exploded into orgasm. Hours of sexual tension released in a single wave, her entire body releasing itself in a single chord of sexual ecstasy.

Alexandra felt her legs rise to her chest, grabbing the backs of her knees, hips bucking out of any conscious control. The smell of Kira's pussy -- no, my girlfriend's cunt -- on her face caused the darkness of Alexandra's vision to explode with stars.

She inhaled sharply, but Alexandra didn't even find her voice. Her muscles tensed and released, starting from the center of her body and radiating outward. She felt her toes curl and calves begin to burn, the gripping power of her body's response to her lover.

It collapsed into silence just as the song ended.

Good god, that was... I don't even have a word, thought Alexandra.

"Hold on," Kira whispered. "Let me turn this off."

Alexandra's breathing slowed just as Kira returned and released the blindfold.

"You've never cum like that before," Kira said.

"Never," Alexandra agreed.

"And?"

"And I think I can only ever do that with you. I don't know what to say, Kira. You just..."

"I know." Kira's long body slid next to Alexandra, arm draping across her torso. "I know. It's different with you."

"Yeah," said Alexandra. It's different in a way that I can't describe. In a way that feels so natural that it doesn't take any effort at all.

"We can talk about our weekends later if you want," said Kira. "But next trip I go on -- anywhere -- I want you with me. I want to share my world with you, Alexandra."

"Same. I...". It's hard to put this into words. "I mean, you know who I am. I... I think I'd never be quite who I am without you. I think I'm - " Am I really going to say it?

Kira put a finger to Alexandra's lips.

"Not yet, Alexandra. Not until you really mean it."

I do. I think. But...

Alexandra nodded.

"But don't think I don't know where your mind is," said Kira. "So's mine. This has been a crazy weekend. But sometimes chaos brings clarity."

Their lips met again, this time tenderly, the kiss of two familiar lovers in no hurry. Limbs intertwined, Alexandra ran her hands along Kira's naked back, feeling the beautiful curves, inch after inch of smooth skin. Home, she thought. I'm home.

"But I do want to hear," Kira whispered to her. "Don't think I'm naïve, Alexandra. Maybe we can get some dinner and you can tell me all about your weekend, hmm?"

"Fine," said Alexandra. "But you just saw the best part."

"I know," replied Kira, kissing the side of Alexandra's neck. "I'm not worried about that. Now, delivery or are we going out?"

"Well, my jacket's still down in your car..."

"Fuck you, Alexandra," said Kira, reaching for her phone. "How's Chinese?"

"Whatever comes fast," said Alexandra.

Both women dissolved in a fit of laughter as Kira pulled up the menu.