A New Bedwarmer for the Duchess

Story Info
The Duchess of House Valentine gets a new bedwarmer.
3.5k words
4.63
2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The honorable judge read the sentence:

*"Upon the morrow, thou shall be hanged by the neck till death. May God have mercy on your soul."*

Miss Fortune looked at the judge. Cold and emotionless ice filled her eyes. Then she looked at Ivy Valentine, the pompous duchess who masqueraded as a privateer for the Crown. Her eyes turned to fire and brimstone at the sight of her smiling at the reading of the sentence, with every fiber in her being disdaining her very existence. Their eyes met for a moment, and the duchess gave her a cruel smile. Her sharp green eyes emanated pleasure at the verdict.

She took everything from her. Her ship, her crew, her future.

Fortune knew this was part of the game; a part of the life she lived. They had just offloaded a large load of contraband into the London port. Routine as ever. Guns, stolen gold and jewelry, art pieces. But upon leaving port, and less than one nautical mile away, the distinctive ship of the duchess was upon them. Like a wraith in the fog.

She woke from her daydream found herself being cuffed and aggressively bustled out the back door of the courtroom by two armed guards. Torches lit the dark windowless hallways where no daylight could find.

The cell was small. Eight by eight feet and filled with nothing other than a night pail and small cot that hung off chains from the wall. It was covered with this linen and a small pillow. The bars were thick and sturdy. Upon being locked in and left alone, she kicked the pail, yelling in anger. She sat down dejectedly on the cot, rolled over, and tried to sleep. She tried to sleep but the tears came first.

---

The clanging of metal on metal woke her. The lack of moonlight or sunlight made it impossible for her to know the time. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she saw that a hooded figure that stood on the other side of the bars was hooded and carrying a torch.

"Come here," the hooded figure beckoned. It was a female voice.

Fortune got off her cot slowly, and made her way cautiously to the bars. There was a chance it was an assassin, she thought to herself, and it would pay to be careful here.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Fortune said in a almost defiant tone.

"That's no way to talk to someone giving you your freedom," the voice replied, coldly.

The voice sounded familiar---it chilled her. And then she saw it. The light from the torch reflected on the distinctive green eyes of the mysterious visitor.

It was the duchess.

"You fucking, bitch! What makes you think I could come with you! You took everything from me!" Fortune screamed.

"You'd best keep your voice down, you ungrateful whore. The guards are gone but only for a time. Put this on." Ivy threw a dark woolen cloak at her.

This took Fortune off guard. Why would the artisan of her demise *save *her?

The silence was broken by the metallic grating sound of a key turning inside the keylock. Ivy extended her hand invitingly towards her.

Fortune gave pause. It was hard to consider a worse path that this would lead her to than that of which faced her tomorrow: hanged until dead. She accepted the hand, and the pair hastened down the hallway.

"This changes nothing," Fortune whispered.

"I know."

---

It wasn't until the two were on horseback, cantering through the streets, that Fortune felt like she could breathe at all again. The two didn't share a word until they had completely withdrawn from the city, and even then, the pair was mostly mute.

Dawn was breaking as they entered the Valentine estate, and two riders rode up and flanked them, escorting them further into the grounds. They were large men, wearing similar uniforms sporting the Valentine crest. They crested the hill where the great house was nestled, adorned with well-maintained hedges and grounds. In the light of dawn, the estate looked beautiful. The castle was as ostentatious as one would expect befitting a duchess. Servants rushed out the front door to meet them. They dismounted, handing off the horse to a young servant girl.

The house was dark when they entered. Ivy began barking orders to the small ensemble of servants in the front foyer. They began to frantically light candles. Some were sent to the kitchen to prepare food.

"Elizabeth. Mary. Come here," Ivy said authoritatively. The two beckoned servants moved into position. They were both with dirty blonde hair, young, thin, and eager to please.

"Please take Fortune to the master bedroom and prepare her a bath," said Ivy.

"Yes, your grace," the girls said in unison.

Fortune followed them, casting a glance back at Ivy that was a mixture of hatred and uncertainty. The hallways leading to the master bedroom were ornately decorated, with expensive paintings and candle fixtures adorning the walls. Fortune had scoffed when, at the top of the staircase landing, was a large painted portrait of Ivy on her horse.

The bedroom was comprised of soft and soothing grays and silvers. A large crystal chandelier dangled over the bed. The carpet was plush silvery gray that felt indescribably soft under Fortune's feet. Multiple mirrors adorned the walls. The tone's reminded Fortune of a warm gray storm cloud she was would often encounter at sea, and it made her yearn for those days. The sunlight was attempting to pierce through the heavy silver gray curtains.

The servants led her into the bathroom, clearly excited in the presence of their new guest. The smooth granite floors felt soft and inviting under her feet as she made her way to the free standing tub in the center of the bathroom. It was flawless white porcelain, embroidered with elegant gold leaves that wrapped around the tub. A fireplace roared on the left side of the room which gave warm respite after a long, cold night on horseback. She had sea legs; horseback riding was foreign and her body ached in response to it.

One of the servants, Mary, went to go fetch hot water for the tub. Elizabeth, the remaining servant, stood there awkwardly with Fortune while they waited.

"So...are you the new bed warmer for her grace" Elizabeth said, breaking the silence.

"Bed warmer? What on earth is that?" Fortune said, half confused.

"Oh, you must not be from around here," Elizabeth giggled. "You will share a bed with her grace, keeping her warm at night."

"She has not...mentioned this. I will be doing no such thing," Fortune replied, understandingly but affronted.

"Mistress, you must do what your grace commands!" Elizabeth admonished her.

Before she could give it too much more thought, Mary and several other servants came back with bucket's of steaming water.

"Go on, mistress. Get in," Elizabeth said, looking at her as she gestured with her hands towards the tub.

"I suppose I need it."

The truth was that she was absolutely filthy. The battle at sea between her and Ivy's ship left her covered in gun powder, sweat, soot, and blood. Her waistcoat and linen undershirt were soiled into dark filthy browns. Her trousers and stocking were equally grimy.

She pulled off her stockings first, tossing them to the side. A servant girl immediately picked them up. Then, her trousers. The servant girls were watching but Fortune paid them no mind. Next came her linen undershirt, followed by her waistcoat.

Now the servant girls were at rapt attention. They admired the captured pirate--now the new bedwarmer of her grace--as she stood naked on the cold granite floor. They noticed her prodigiously large yet perky breasts as she stood there. All of them stared in awe, whispering among themselves.

Fortune could feel their eyes as she stepped into the tub. She knew they noticed her hourglass figure; her toned buttocks and thighs, too. The water steamed at contact with her skin. It was hot and cleansing, a bath of the like she had not had in months. Hot water was simply too troublesome at sea.

She settled into the tub by sitting down and stretching out. The water covered just above her breasts, tantalizing the servant girls watching. Finally, they broke free of the spell Fortune's beauty had cast on them. One grabbed a bath brush and began to vigorously scrub at her back. Others grabbed sponges and began scrubbing her skin.

After bathing, she was given a thin silk gown. It was soft to the touch on her skin and she reveled in the luxuriousness of the material. For a moment, she forgot her hate for Ivy Valentine. Her absolute loathing at the destruction of her life.

The fatigue of the day and the almost sleepless night was finally catching up to her. She found herself barely able to walk as the servants guided her to the king sized bed. They tucked her in, pulled the curtains shut, and closed the door.

She slept all day.

---

It was night when she woke. Moonlight lit the room as it pierced through the curtains. She felt restored. A restoration she could not recall she had ever experienced.

The room was dark but manageable. She made her way to door, opening it slowly and peering out. The hallway was already lit with a multitude of candles that adorned the walls. A servant that was dusting the paintings adorning the walls made eye contact with her.

"Mistress, you're awake!"

She dropped what she was doing and hurried towards her. The candles were blinding to Fortune and she was still adjusting to the bright light.

"Mistress, your grace is expecting you in the dining room!" she said excitedly.

"I am...uh...in my gown still," Fortune mumbled, still waking up.

"Nonsense, follow me!"

The servant grabbed her by the arm and led through the hallway and down the stairs. It seems like they crossed room after room with no end in sight. The servants stared at the large breasted foreigner in awe. The silk gown did little to cover her. Her breasts jostled violently as the servant had them not far from running.

Ivy was seated at the head of the large, long table. It was well carved and a shade of dark oak. Four servants stood along the wall, waiting to be beckoned. A hearth roared in the corner of the room. The room had a dark ambience, with most of its light being provided by the fire and several candles. This was a welcome respite for Fortune's just awakened eyes. However, it was well lit enough for her to make out the attire of Ivy. She wore a royal blue full-dress frock coat.

This made Fortune feel quite underdressed.

"Come, girl," Ivy waved over to the seat perpendicular to hers at the head of the table.

She walked over gingerly. Much to her chagrin, she found her very accommodating to the demands placed on her in the last twenty four hours. Her life had always been one of defiance. Deviation from the norm and a life at sea. Now, she found herself waited and doted on.

A servant moved from their position at the wall to pull her chair out for her. An elegant spread lay before her. Multiple meats, greens, and potato dishes covered the table in front of her.

And she was famished.

Ivy watched with amusement as she greedily ate.

"I assume the accommodations are to your liking?" she asked inquisitively.

"Ye-yes," Fortune replied between mouthfuls.

"Have Mary and Elizabeth informed you of our...arrangement?"

"...Yes," Fortune said, pausing while looking down at her plate.

"Excellent," retorted Ivy as she cut into her duck breast.

"I am still not sure why you saved me--what you want from me."

"You just said my servants informed you of my intentions."

"You risked your life to save me so that I could become a bed warmer for you?"

"Hardly a risk. I know you hail from Bilgewater but I find it hard to believe you have not heard of my family."

"The Valentines? No," Fortune sipped from a glass of wine.

Ivy chuckled loudly.

"My dear, I could have walked in and demanded your release. I'm not just a duchess. I'm a member of one of the most powerful families in this country."

Fortune froze at this. She knew in this moment that she was just as much a prisoner here as she was in the city prison.

"At any rate..." she continued. "Finish your food. I am ready for bed."

---

Having slept through the entirety of the day, Fortune lay awake in bed deep in thought. To her left slept her captor, the duchess Ivy Valentine. She wore an equally thin night gown like herself. The curtains were only half closed, allowing a large amount of moonlight into the room. It was the first good look of the duchess she had gotten. In normal clothes, her physique was tall and powerful at around six feet. But the gown showed other details obscured by a frock coat. Large breasts with prominent nipples threatened to fall out of the gown as she slept on her back. They rivaled the size of her own. Her eyes drifted down towards her stomach, which rippled with deep cut abs.

And there it was. The whisperings of the servant girls turned out to be gossip with actual truth behind it. A largest cock she had ever seen cock lay against her stomach. It was soft yet still around eight inches in length by her estimation.

She looked at it in awe. And then an idea came to her. She had no doubt as to the sexual nature of this arrangement. As such, she could leverage this fact to gain her trust and, hopefully, eventually escape. She could feign being an adoring lover.

Starting at the top, she began lightly to run her hand up and down the large shaft. Ivy began to writhe gently in her sleep. Fortune could feel the blood start to fill the large member as it became engorged from the touch of her hand. Within a couple minutes, it was completely unyielding in its stiffness, stretching almost up to her large tits in length.

Ivy began to moan softly but she was still asleep as far as Fortune could tell. She moved perpendicular to the duchess to better position herself. Spitting on the large cock, she wrapped both hands around the foot long cock. With slow twisting motions, she ran her hands up and down the full length from tip to hilt.

"I knew the slut of Bilgewater wouldn't be able to help herself,"

Fortune almost froze in response, thinking she had been still asleep.

"I just wanted...to make you feel good...your grace," Fortune replied, almost timidly.

"That will be your only purpose until I give you your freedom---if ever. Now...keep stroking."

Fortune didn't have time to think. She did as she was told, spitting on the cock again and quickening the pace. Ivy began to moan louder and gently thrust her hips upwards.

"Your mouth. Now," Ivy demanded.

Fortune immediately swallowed the large cock. The room was quiet other than the soft gurgling sounds of the pirate's throat. Feeling Ivy's hand around her neck, the duchess began to forcibly thrust into her throat. She did her best to accommodate the size of the large cock, stroking with both hands as the cock entered in and out of her mouth. Tears began to well up in her eyes as breathing became difficult.

Using her hand already placed on the pirate's neck, she forcefully thrust the woman onto her back. Fortune gasped in response.

Ivy got to her knees and faced her, positioning herself in between the pirate's legs. She pulled off her own night gown, the moonlight showering her now naked body. Then she crawled on top of her seductively. She ran her hand from the tip of her chin to her clit, exploring the prisoner's curves along the way.

"My, my...your breasts really do live up to their reputation," Ivy purred.

Grabbing her gown with both hands, the duchess ripped apart Fortune's gown with a single pull, sending her breasts spilling out. Taking a breast in each hand, she began to eagerly suck, her mouth alternating between each nipple.

Fortune cocked her head back into the bed in response as the muscular duchess feasted on her tits, moaning profusely. The plan was going well. She was gaining the duchess' trust while also fulfilling her carnal desires. The hard cock of the duchess ran up against her stomach. She could feel it throbbing as she sucked on her tits.

"Shut up," said Ivy as she began to passionately kiss her prisoner.

It was an unexpected but welcome move to Fortune. Oddly intimate for the cold duchess.

Without saying a word, Ivy kneeled back onto her haunches. She spit in the middle of the large breasted woman beneath her, positioned her hips with a knee on each side of Fortune, and promptly started thrusting.

Her thrusts were fast and ferocious as she fucked the large tits beneath her. Fortune, no stranger to this, grabbed her breasts and began to move them in a jerking motion to aid her thrusts.

"That's right---use my big fat tits, your grace! Just like that! Keep fucking them with your big fucking cock!"

This goading galvanized Ivy into harder impassioned thrusts.

"Your fat tits are going to make me cum!" Ivy exclaimed with an emphatic yell.

The duchess began to cum copiously. Fortune was late on getting the cock into her mouth, and even if she hadn't been, the volume was simply too much for her to handle. It covered her face, filled her mouth, and began to ooze down onto her neck.

"Look at you---a sticky mess...along with my bed," Ivy said as she reached down and delicately grabbed Fortune's jaw. She leaned down closer and then kissed and licked the face of the cum-covered slut beneath her.

"Thank you, your grace," Fortune said appreciatively. She tenderly rubbed the still hard large cock.

Ivy pulled away and clambered off the bed. Her large cock jutted out powerfully from her body in the moonlight. She walked to the large window pane that ran from floor to ceiling and pulled the curtains open. The moonlight flooded the room.

"Come here," she said, gesturing to Fortune who was still on the bed.

Fortune obeyed, walking briskly to meet her at the window.

"Mary! Elizabeth!" Ivy bellowed. The two servant girls came running into the room. "Please, replace the sheets with fresh linen. Our guest has made a mess."

"Yes, your grace," the servant girls said at the same moment.

Ivy looked at Fortune.

"Hands on the window."

Fortune placed each hand on the window and looked out into the courtyard. The situation was shocking to her but she had no choice but to go along with it.

"Now...where is all that spirit you had just a moment ago? Don't get shy because the servants are in the bedroom. Ass out."

"Ye-yes, your grace,"

Fortune pushed her hips back. And then the duchess entered her. Sounds of the servant girls tearing off the sheets, balls slapping against flesh, and wet pussy filled the room. While she had just had her hands and mouth on it, the experience of it inside her was another one entirely. It was a girth and length she had never felt before, stretching her walls in a symphony of pain and ecstasy. The duchess was relentless in her pacing.

"Fu-fuck, you're so big! Split open my fucking hole with that huge white cock!" Fortune managed to get out between heavy breaths.

"I'm so glad you're the slut I thought you were. I'm going to ruin that perfect body by knocking you up."

Ivy began to choke Fortune with the crook of her elbow, drawing her in closer as she pumped her pussy.

The servant girls, now with the sheets pulled off and replaced with fresh linen and comforter, sat on the freshly made bed enraptured by the sight of their duchess fucking the new bedwarmer.

"Fuck her harder, your grace It's obvious she loves it!" Mary said, giggling.

Fortune heard these words, barely able to breathe from the choking and the near continuous orgasms from the large cock's relentless assault on her hole. She could feel the cock inside growing increasingly hard, pushing just that much deeper. She knew she was almost at her climax. This was a relief because she found her legs growing uneasy and shaky from fatigue. She had lost count of orgasms at ten, and almost all feeling was leaving her legs with each additional one the duchess gave her.

And then she came, emitting a voluminous load deep inside the bedwarmer's pussy. She howled in pleasure as the orgasm took her, driving her hips forward and smashing Fortune against the window pane. Each pulse of her cock felt inconceivably rapturous to the duchess as she came.

12