A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DutchAlex
DutchAlex
143 Followers

Drew stopped moving and pushed back slightly against the cock head. Suddenly it popped in, and Drew groaned loudly. He kept still, as if knowing that any movement would only bring more pain.

"That's a good slut, just let your ass get used to that big cock." She stood still for a couple minutes, and then started rocking gently. The feeling was incredible, the power, the sexiness of watching her penetrate his ass, and the way the dildo pushed against her clit. WOW!

Drew's ass must've adjusted because he pushed back against her and rocked his body with her. She took the hint and pushed in deeper. Again he groaned, and she rocked back and forth slowly inserting more and more of her cock with each thrust. After several thrusts, her hips met his and the base of her cock pressed her clit hard. The energy surged through her body and her cunt juices dripped down her legs. She pulled back slowly and the pushed back all the way in. OMG, this felt so good, it was the most complete sexual feeling ever.

His groaning turned to moans, and she picked up the pace. It was even better than before. Watching her cock disappear into his ass, listening to his moans knowing that she was giving him that pleasure, and feeling the base of the cock bumping her clit. She might be the one screaming like a little bitch.

"Please" Drew's words shook her out of her thoughts. "Fuck me, Fuck my ass like a dirty whore!"

The words hit her like a jolt of pure electricity running through her body from her brain all the way to her cock. She fucked him harder, deeper and faster, each thrust eliciting a moans from her slut. She felt her orgasm building and began thrusting furiously. The pressure on her clit grew and grew.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck, I'm cumming!" Drew shouted at the top of his voice.

That was all it took for Carla and she came shaking and moaning in what felt like the biggest orgasm she had ever had. It seemed to last for hours, and when it finally finished she collapsed on Drew's back. They both stayed there breathing hard and trying to calm their heart rates.

Carla stepped back and her cock slipped out of Drew's ass. He let out one last moan, crawled up on to the bed and rolled over on his back. Carla spied his cum filled panties and felt another shiver run through her. She had fucked the cum right out of her slut. Not bad for a rookie, not that she would ever let him know that it was her first time.

She crawled onto the bed and sat on his face. "Lick me slut!" She rubbed her pussy over his mouth and tongue once again controlling the action. She rocked her hips back and forth pushing his tongue along her slit to her clit. His tongue grazed her asshole and she nearly jumped out of her skin. Jim had never been interested in her ass, not even fucking it. She moved her hips forward sitting her ass on his tongue, and started fingering her clit. Drew pushed his tongue into her and she moaned. Another orgasm was building within her. She rode Drew's face and rubbed her clit furiously. Carla trembled and cried out "Oh yes! Oh fuck yes!" Her juices squirting all over Drew's chin.

Carla got out of the bed, dressed and leaned over Drew. She pinched his nipple and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Until next time baby." She walked out the door through the hotel and to her car.

Driving home she went over every second of the night in her head. She thought of what next time might be, and how she could keep it new. "I need another lover. That way it won't get stale, and I won't get emotionally involved with my sluts."

That night Carla cleaned up her cock and put it away. She looked through the personal ads online. There were a couple of possibilities, maybe she'd get lucky again.

DutchAlex
DutchAlex
143 Followers
12