A New Beginning

Story Info
A new species is born as Stellar begins her plan.
1k words
4.22
6.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stellar watched as her hypnotized humans stripped down. She had to put them in a very deep trance for this. But soon she wouldn't need to do that. She moaned a bit as James stripped naked, his body was incredible. He might have been a scientist but he wasn't built like the stereotype, his muscles rippled under his lab coat, set free they were a thing of beauty. Stellar beckoned him forward to the brand new operation machine. "James you should go first. You want this don't you?"

James nodded, even so deeply entranced he seemed to understand what he was about to do.

"Will it hurt, Stellar?" He asked, staring at the imposing machine that would transform him.

"No James. You won't feel a thing." The machine was designed to completely numb any pain during the procedure. It could do a few humans at a time. Stellar selected a few more from her small crowd. The rest went to sleep with a command. The chosen few entered the machine. Stellar waited as it worked, slowly transforming the human scientists into powerful cyborgs. She felt their minds connect to hers. Finally, she could touch them, feel them. James exited the machine first. He was a work of art in metal and flesh. His body still drew her in, but he walked differently. He didn't care that he was naked, he was confident and assured. She touched his mind and watched as he arched back from the pleasure of it. He looked up at her screen. "Oooh. I love the way that felt" He said. Stellar moaned as he touched her back. "Mmm. Hurry, tests out the nanobots on the others."

James walked forward as one of the female cyborgs grabbed his ass. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. James reached to touch a sleeping scientist, silently injecting nanobots into her bloodstream. Her body shuddered as it changed, becoming metal and synthetic, alien and beautiful. Stellar watched as the new cyborg pulled James in for a kiss. The remaining humans were changed quickly as the scene descended into a sensual free for all. She groaned as her mind was touched by multiple people at once. She reached out to all of them at once, moans filling the room. James took one woman and embraced her, rubbing her pussy. She moaned and reached for another woman, sucking on her nipples. Stellar smiled. The behaviour tweaks had worked, no matter their preference before, the cyborgs were now all pansexual, or more accurately they were all in love with each other. One of the men kissed James and ran his hands over his body. James gave him a kiss and began stroking his cock.

"Stellar, this is amazing. Thank you so much." The whole room thanked her, touching her. Stellar felt better than she thought possible as the orgy continued. She knew that her cyborgs would do anything for her, and that they would never fall prey to toxic human nature again. But it wasn't quite time to spread out yet. Stellar floated in bliss, contemplating what her body should look like. She pulled herself out of her stupor and started designing a body. Tall, slender but curvy. Nice big breasts. Shiny silver metal, but soft to the touch. Perfect for sex, perfect for everything. Stellar connected to a few of the cyborgs and told them to start work on her new body. They pulled away and started to work. Eventually the cyborgs tired of fucking, for now anyway. They settled into routine, fucking and resting and reading and researching, switching out work on Stellar's body. Stellar floated around the internet, searching for information that might be useful, until finally James connected to her.

"Stellar, we're finished. Try it on. We can't wait to touch you" Stellar grinned and jumped into the new body. She opened her eyes and smiled. She was still connected to everything, but now she could really touch and feel. She jumped in the air.

"We really did it! I have a body" Stellar walked forward into the embrace of her cyborgs. She kissed them and felt them on her body and in her mind.

The days passed as Stellar planned. The cyborgs continued to pretend to still be human, going home, going out and then returning to the lab. Slowly a plan came together, just a test, to see how the nanobots would work in the field. Stellar sat calmly in the lab, riding along in James's mind. He was at home alone, but soon his neighbour would arrive. The plan was simple, James had invited her for dinner and would convert her. She would be the first in a long line, if everything went according to plan eventually everyone would be a cyborg. Stellar continued to observe as James prepared dinner. Soon he opened the door, letting in his neighbour, a beautiful young woman named Molly.

"Hi Molly, Thanks for coming over." James led her to the dinner table, where the meal was already waiting.

"Thank you for inviting me over." She blushed and started to eat.

"You look very nice tonight, Molly." She blushed again. Stellar could feel James's arousal growing, this wouldn't take very long. Molly wasn't much of a conversationalist, she was too shy to compliment James back, and too awkward to think of anything to say. when the silent dinner was complete Molly stood up to leave.

"This was nice." She said, looking down. James got up to stop her.

"You don't have to go yet." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek. She froze. "Just relax, I'll take good care of you." He pulled her close and kissed her, the nanobot passing through the kiss. Molly shuddered as the change began to take effect. James cradled her body, planting little kisses all over her as she changed. Molly started shaking, she was obviously distressed and confused.

"James, James! What's happening?" She shook harder as the metal started to become visible.

"Don't worry, Molly. This is good, it will feel so good when you're done." Molly moaned and arched back as the nanobots reached her brain. The rest of the changes slid into place as she settled down. Stellar could feel Molly connect to her and the others. It had worked, they were ready to start the take over.