A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Allison continued to lick enthusiastically, she looked up at her beautiful friend through new eyes. She couldn't believe the affect she was having, watching her friend writhe sensuously on the couch. Chloe's other hand had begun to pull at her own boob, pulling and gently twisting the nipple.

At this point Allison gave in fully to the moment and wrapping her arms around Chloe's bent legs, proceeded to delve as deeply as she could into Chloe. She wanted more than anything to please her friend, to give her the most earth-shaking, soul-shattering orgasm she could. The taste of Chloe's wet pussy and the husky moans she was causing spurred her to to even greater effort.

Chloe had had some great sex before, but this was different. This was life changing and it felt so much more intimate with Allison. Opening her eyes she looked down and saw the innocent blue eyes of Allison looking up at her, which broke the dam and she came with an intensity she had never felt before. Her voice was so loud that Tim sensed something from across the hall before deciding that it had just been his imagination.

Allison looked on in amazement at the power of Chloe's orgasm. It was an oddly satisfying feeling to make a woman cum so hard. With Tim there was never any sense of accomplishment, she barely even had to touch him. But watching Chloe roar through an orgasm made Allison feel almost as amazing.

Chloe lay there trying to catch her breath, her body still experiencing aftershocks from the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. Allison continued to watch her with a small, intimate kind of smile that only women can share. Finally, Chloe began to relax and stretched out her long legs. She reached down and brought Allison up, guiding her lips to her own.

Their first kiss was every bit as intimate and powerful as Chloe's orgasm had been. Their tongues danced as they locked lips and held each other tightly. For both girls, nothing else in the world existed except the two of them. They were completely lost in their own world of sensuality and flesh.

The kiss seemed to go on forever, neither girl was willing to break apart. It was Chloe who finally broke the spell, "I knew you were the one the moment I saw you. You are the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever seen."

Allison's only response was to initiate another white hot kiss. Eventually Chloe's hands began to roam, exploring the shape of Allison's body. She loved the feel of Allison's tight ass as her hands moved slowly north. They slid underneath Allison's shirt, running all over her back and playing along the bra strap. The strap was quickly unfastened and Chloe felt the weight of Allison's boobs pressing down more fully on her, now free of restraint.

Her hands came out from underneath Allison's shirt and one hand continued upwards, tangling inside Allison's hair again. Quick as lightning, Chloe flipped Allison and used one hand to pin both of Allison's arms above her head. Using her free hand, she began run it underneath her shirt and bra.

Ripping the bra away, Chloe pulled the shirt up and gazed hungrily at Allison's gigantic tits. She had dreamed and masturbated to these tits more times than she could count. And now she was going to have her way with them. Lowering her face she quickly buried herself in the big tits and began to lick and kiss them all over. As soon as she latched onto a nipple, Allison nearly jolted a surprised Chloe off the couch.

This only encouraged Chloe to redouble her efforts and soon Allison was thrusting her hips up, her wet pussy needing attention. Reluctantly sliding down, Chloe pulled Allison's sweat pants and underwear off in one motion. This one time, she wouldn't waste any time with foreplay. Allison's wet pussy glistened in front of her, begging to be licked.

It was the best taste Chloe had ever had. The moment her tongue touched Allison's pussy, both of Allison's hands clamped down into Chloe's hair, pushing her tongue further into the wet pussy. Chloe licked and sucked for all she was worth. She didn't know if she would ever get to do this again, so she wanted to make sure that Allison had the best sex she would ever have.

The first orgasm came quickly and Allison was much louder than she had ever been with her boyfriend. She expected that Chloe would stop and began to move around, but Chloe held her firm and kept right on licking. Allison was quickly speeding towards another orgasm, every bit as powerful as the first one. Soon the second one hit and Allison was completely over the moon with lust. She had never experienced multiple orgasms before.

Chloe was still not letting up though. Her arms were locked around Allison's thighs as her tireless tongue worked her magic and her fingers snaked up to Allison's big tits. Taking her nipples and rolling them between her fingers quickly caused Allison to cum again.

Still not letting up, Chloe continued to attack, driving Allison from one orgasm to the next. It wasn't until orgasm number five that Allison finally squirted the last of her cum, drenching Chloe and falling back limp onto the couch. Chloe had not been expecting the squirt and her entire face was completely covered in Allison's cum.

She sat up and looked at Allison, who had her eyes closed, and examined the beauty in front of her. A woman, completely sated for the first time in her life, Allison was practically glowing with femininity. Chloe leaned forward and began kissing her way up Allison's body. Passing her belly button and going straight up between her breasts, Chloe began another passionate kiss with Allison, who quickly responded.

It was a long and lingering kiss that slowly grew in passion. It was truly an erotic sight to see these two beautiful girls, breasts mashed together, the rest of their bodies molded together in a loving embrace. It was Chloe who broke the kiss, wanting to get off one more time to Allison's tongue. She knew this might be a one time thing, that any moment Allison might come to her senses and remember her morals.

Slowly sliding up, Chloe moved to position her sopping wet pussy over Allison's face. She had to pause for a moment because Allison decided she needed to suck on Chloe's nipples. It was almost enough to make her orgasm again at the sight of Allison's innocent baby blues looking up at her as she suckled her breasts.

Finally she let Chloe hover over her and lower her pussy to her mouth. Allison immediately went to work on her, attacking furiously at the wet pussy and devouring every drop. The lust in her raged and she wanted nothing more than to please her best friend. She wanted to do to her friend what had just been done to her. To cause orgasm after orgasm to occur. She had already learned from what Chloe had done to her and immediately applied it to the wet pussy grinding on her face.

It wasn't long before Chloe was experiencing another orgasm on Allison's talented tongue. She quickly spun around and Allison would check another first off the list that night, engaging in her first 69. She discovered that she loved giving and receiving pleasure at the same time but sometimes it became hard to remember to keep giving too.

Both girls kept cumming quickly and neither one wanted to stop. After one last mutual orgasm, they silently agreed that they were both too tired to continue and Chloe lay down in Allison's arms again.

"I should go," whispered Allison.

"I know," said Chloe. "I wish you didn't have to."

"I don't want to, but Tim will be expecting me soon."

Allison slowly got up, her legs wobbling from all the orgasms she had had at once. She was pretty sure she had matched her entire lifetime total with Tim in one night with Chloe. It had been the most incredible experience she could have asked for. She dressed slowly, as Chloe watched with mild disappointment.

Finally dressed, Allison knelt down by the sofa and whispered, "this was the most incredible night of my life."

She got back up and walked away before she said anything else. She wanted to tell Chloe that she was going to break up with Tim and move in, that she never wanted to leave Chloe's side again. That they would always have each other.

Across the hall, Tim had already jerked himself off and gone to sleep. He knew girls night could go pretty late so he had learned not to wait up. Allison usually came back far too tired to do anything so he had jerked off to his favorite fantasy of Allison having a fling with Chloe and gone to sleep instantly.

Allison was grateful that Tim was already asleep. She couldn't look at him yet. She didn't know how she was going to face him tomorrow or what she would say when she saw Chloe again. She decided to grab a quick shower and found herself running her hands all over her body. They felt nice, but nothing like what Chloe had done to her.

Getting into bed, Allison looked at her boyfriend and wondered why couldn't he make her cum like Chloe had? They had such a fantastic life together and nearly everything else about their relationship was great. She knew that she had to tell Tim but she was afraid. She knew that he had wanted this, but he was supposed to have been there. How was she supposed to tell him? That would just have to take care of itself tomorrow.

12