A New Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
Diana and Jenny reach new heights in their D/s relationship.
8.8k words
4.64
3.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A New Beginning..." Jenny thought as she put the bag containing all of her possessions in her new room. She was going to live in this wonderful house, together with a most beautiful and kind woman, a true goddess...

"She really is a goddess... My god, this morning when she got up from the bed, I thought my heart was going to stop. Those ten seconds of looking at her naked body before she put on her robe... I am going to work so hard to please her, to make her life more comfortable, and who knows maybe even... Oh, a girl can dream," Jenny thought, slipping into her 'work' clothes. A bit later, she joined Diana in the kitchen, the older woman giving her an affectionate smile that always made her tingle all over.

"Jenny, I will pick a dish for today and I want you to make it for lunch. You will do all the work; I will only supervise and give you some pointers. From now on, I want you to take over all three meals as your responsibility. I enjoy cooking and sometimes I will be the one to make lunch or dinner, but generally, it's going to be your job. If you are unsure about something, you can always ask. Is that okay with you, dear?"

"Of course ma'am, I will give my best to become the best cook you can wish for!" Jenny said with confidence.

"All right then, that's settled. After lunch, it's going to be some pool time, for both of us! The house is already sparkling and it's about time for us to show off our new bikinis."

***

Jenny stepped into the backyard, looking around timidly. She was wearing a new white semi-thong bikini that Diana picked for her.

"My dear girl, you look beautiful!" Diana said, lifting her head from the sunbed.

"Compared to you I look like a goblin."

"Nonsense, Jenny... Turn around," Diana said, ogling Jenny's slender, petite body.

"You have the cutest butt in the world," Diana said, chuckling and wetting her lips.

"I don't know... I never wore a thong before..."

"Believe me, you look amazing, sweetheart. Come, join me in the pool," Diana said, rising from the sunbed and moving towards the pool.

"What about your neighbors, won't they stare at us?" Jenny asked, moving towards the pool hesitantly.

Diana laughed.

"Nobody can see us here, Jenny. The growth around the house and the backyard provides absolute privacy, trust me. In fact..." Diana said, reaching out for her top and throwing Jenny a seductive look. In a matter of seconds, she was naked and making a pose for Jenny, who was staring at her with wide eyes and open mouth. Diana laughed and jumped into the pool with perfect grace.

"Ahh! Come on, Jenny, the water is so refreshing!" Diana called from the pool. Jenny struggled against her timidity for a moment and then found her resolve.

"Okay... here comes Jenny!" she exclaimed, jumping into the pool.

The water felt great, and they swam together, spraying each other occasionally and laughing like two silly teenagers. After a while, Diana got out of the pool and sat at the edge of the pool, splashing at the water with her feet. Jenny was still swimming, even though she was already a bit cold, but she simply couldn't get enough of it. She couldn't believe she would be able to do this again, maybe even every day.

She swam towards Diana, looking at her adoringly. The older woman seemed like some Greek goddess, like a sculpture of grace and sensuality, wet and completely naked. On an impulse, Jenny leaned forward, kissing both of Diana's feet. Diana laughed, smiling at Jenny and reaching out with her foot, caressing the girl's face. Then, out of nowhere, she suddenly pressed Jenny's head down underwater.

"Down you go!" she said, laughing.

"And another!"

"And one more!"

Jenny resurfaced, spitting water, coughing, and laughing.

"Do you surrender, Jenny?!"

"Noooo!"

"Down!"

"Down again!"

"Do you surrender now?!" Diana said, laughing and keeping her foot on top of Jenny's head. Jenny shook her head and down she went again, but this time Diana kept the pressure so Jenny had to struggle to resurface.

"I surraumbrfh!"

"I didn't catch that?!" Diana said, easing the pressure.

"I surrender... unconditionally!" Jenny replied, taking quick breaths and laughing.

"Beg my feet for mercy!"

"I beg for mercy!"

"My feet are not satisfied with that!" Diana said, faking a stern look. It was getting hard to keep the arousal from her voice. She pressed with her foot once again.

"No, wait! Oh, divine feet!" Jenny exclaimed, planting devoted kisses on Diana's feet. "I beg you to show me mercy, I will worship you always!" Jenny proclaimed, showering Diana's feet with kisses.

"Okay, my feet grant you mercy. You better obey them from now on!" Diana said, smiling and unable to stop a moan of pleasure. She got to her feet and went to lie on the sunbed, calling out to Jenny who was getting out of the pool.

"Jenny, come lie on the sunbed, sweetheart. You need to get some sun, but first, go get us some sangria and cut some fruit and ice in it."

Jenny brought the refreshments and then lay on the sunbed, sighing with satisfaction.

"It seems that my hidden exhibitionism is surfacing," Diana thought, smiling to herself. Well, it wasn't truly exhibitionism as no one could really see her naked except for Jenny, but still... It felt so liberating to lounge naked in her backyard, not to mention the thrilling sensation of her booming sexuality, something she had clearly been repressing for a while.

"I have definitely shed plenty of my inhibitions lately... and all because of this lovely creature next to me," she thought, glancing at the girl and catching her cute smile. "It was all Jenny, definitely... I am also insanely horny all the time. I will have to do something about it, very soon," she thought, smiling at the girl whose transformation she had witnessed in these past couple of days. The sweet, pretty, honest, and hardworking girl was still there, but her timidity, her sexual timidity especially, had definitely changed for the better.

"Her natural submissiveness is emerging as well, and it seems quite strong, even though she still manages to surprise me how assertive she can be about certain subjects..." Diana thought, suppressing a chuckle. Jenny had clearly made her first steps in her journey towards becoming what Diana craved so much, a truly submissive lesbian lover and servant.

She was also very excited by the girl's initiative. She didn't want to be the one who had to give commands all the time; it would take all the fun and excitement out of it. No, she wanted the girl to take initiative, to act submissively, to THINK submissively, and to put Diana's needs, comfort, and pleasure above anything else. She wanted her to be ready to disregard her own needs and comfort, to be prepared to bear discomfort, physical pain even... all for her.

"I would never let her suffer real pain, I... I am starting to really care about the girl..." Diana thought, the sensation catching her somewhat by surprise. She met the girl's lovely blue eyes and saw her melt under her affectionate gaze. "...but the very thought that she would be ready to suffer for me is making me so aroused, mentally and physically... God, I need to move things forward ASAP," Diana thought, gazing at Jenny with a look of pure hunger and lust, and making the girl blush fiercely.

As they lay lounging on their sunbeds, the sun finally reached the treetops around the backyard, painting their bodies with various patterns in the color of the shade. Diana's eyelids fluttered up and she stretched her arms, releasing a satisfied sigh. It was time to go inside.

They went into different bathrooms to take a shower, and while Diana took her time, Jenny tried to take as little time as possible and was back in her work clothes relatively fast. She hurried to clean the pool area, put the towels in the washing machine, and do some dishes, all efficiently done before Diana reemerged, wearing her satin robe that was only loosely tied around her waist. She was quite obviously still naked underneath.

"Jenny, I'll have a coffee and then my feet demand your service," she said playfully and sat comfortably on the sofa. Jenny brought the coffee and placed it on the table next to the sofa. Then, she knelt, removed Diana's mules, and took Diana's feet in her lap.

"Your feet are cold, ma'am..." Jenny said, shaking her head.

"I know. I didn't want a hot shower after all that sun. I might have overdone it though."

Jenny tried to warm her feet up, but her hands were too small for the job. Releasing a small grunt of frustration, she finally took one foot in her lap, pressing with both hands to put some warmth into it, while she put the other foot on her shoulder, leaning into it and trying to warm it up with her face and neck. It was such a spontaneous gesture of submissive devotion that Diana couldn't help sighing in satisfaction and arousal. Her mind was so overwhelmed with constant erotic stimulation that she was having trouble restraining herself. She moaned loudly, her hand hiking up the robe unconsciously. Jenny licked her lips, her eyes stealing glances at Diana's glistening pussy.

"Feel free to look at my pussy, Jenny. I told you I am completely relaxed with you, sweetheart," Diana said in a casual but slightly raspy voice.

"Can I... Can I touch it again?" Jenny said hesitantly.

"Oh, you can touch it, you can kiss it, you can do whatever you want, sweetheart..." Diana said, unable to hide the lust in her voice.

Jenny moved forward, putting both legs on her shoulders, and reached out with her hand. Diana shuddered when the girl's hand touched her inner thighs and she parted her legs even more as her breath caught in her throat...

"Ahh!" she cried out as Jenny's hand touched her bathed labia. Mesmerized, her body on fire, she watched as the girl retracted her hand as if in a trance. Jenny brought her hand to her nose, closed her eyes, and took a whiff, her face showing absolute bliss. After a long moment, in an obviously unconscious move, she inserted the fingers in her mouth, her cute lips sucking on the fingers with obvious hunger. Diana stared at the girl, her body on fire. She was breathing irregularly, her whole body clenched in lusty anticipation.

"Oh, Jenny, please... I need it so much!" Diana pleaded, unable to control herself anymore.

Jenny met Diana's pleading eyes and then set her gaze on her honeypot, eyeing it like a predator. The timid girl was gone and there was only a hungry she-wolf, ready to devour its prey. With the cutest of howls, she dived between Diana's legs.

Oh, she was all over the place. Consumed by her hunger, she was slurping at the delicious pussy in front of her without any idea what she was doing. Yet what she lacked in skill, she made up with sheer aggression and desire. Her tongue, her lips, her face... They were making such wonderful friction with Diana's pussy that the older woman howled with long-awaited pleasure. Completely out of control, Jenny devoured Diana's pussy with ravenous passion, prompting Diana to wrap her legs around Jenny's head and neck and grind her pussy against the girl's face. On sheer instinct, Jenny moved her hands to Diana's ass, trying to support some of Diana's lower body weight, her small hands squeezing the toned flesh.

The tempo was too intense to last long. Like an avalanche that had barely been held off for the past several days, Diana's orgasm broke through and she started coming, her throat releasing a startling scream. She came, she came and she came, grinding herself against Jenny's face who instinctively slurped the delicious juices. And there was so much of them, mouthful after mouthful. Bucking her hips through the explosive, amazing orgasm, after what seemed like minutes, Diana's sexual energy finally started to ebb... She closed her eyes and relaxed her body, completely oblivious to everything.

For quite a while, the only sound that could have been heard was Diana's ragged breathing and a slurping that came from between her legs. Jenny, devoted as ever, kept slurping the juices and gently licking Diana's pussy lips, having the presence of mind to stay away from the older woman's clit. She knew from her own experience how sensitive her clit would get after an orgasm. The girl's shoulders were still supporting Diana's lower body and she was starting to feel the weight. But she wasn't going to stop or let go. There was no chance she would let herself spoil Diana's pleasure, no matter what.

Finally, Diana's eyes fluttered open and she gazed at Jenny's adoring eyes. With a look brimming with affection, Diana smiled and slid her body back, relieving Jenny's aching hands and shoulders of her weight. Jenny reluctantly sat back on her knees and gave a long, exalted sigh.

"Jenny, that was wonderful... you are such a good girl!"

"Thank you, ma'am!"

"Oh, you made me so happy," Diana said, looking at the girl's face, a complete mess of smeared pussy juices. Jenny's hair was glued to her cheeks in some places, her nose was red and her lips a bit puffy. Reclining back, Diana extended her foot and gently moved Jenny's hair away from her face.

"You never looked more beautiful, Jenny."

Jenny smiled and lovingly kissed Diana's foot all over.

"Sweetheart, that was truly amazing. But you should know that orgasms are rarely this wild; it was a sign of how much we both wanted this. Now, I know you are not experienced in all of this, so I am going to give you some pointers. Do you want that, Jenny? Do you want to learn how to please me best?"

"Yes, ma'am! I'd like nothing more than to please you and satisfy you completely," Jenny said with zealous enthusiasm.

"Good girl. I will give only some small pointers, nothing more, and you will soon understand why."

Diana spread her legs, her puffy and still leaking pussy on full display.

"I assume you know all the parts of a woman's pussy, so I am not going to give you an anatomy class here... I will just give you some pointers as to how to best use your lips and tongue."

Jenny nodded eagerly, her eyes locked on the older woman's labia.

"Never start with clitoris. Every orgasm needs to be built up slowly for maximum pleasure, so avoid it until you want me to come. When it's time to focus on the clit, you still need to be gentle, so only lips and tongue, but you also need to stimulate it with intensity just before and during an orgasm."

"Got it."

"Second spot, the labia. They can be stimulated always, feel free to lick them generously and always lick up and swallow the juices you find there," Diana said, a hint of lust creeping into her voice.

"Now, the vagina itself. You will find plenty of fluids there so feel free to indulge your thirst," Diana said playfully. "Tongue penetration is always a good technique, but again not something you usually start with."

"Understood, ma'am."

"And finally, the most important thing. I absolutely hate predictability. I like it when things surprise me and I like it when pleasure is spontaneous, not planned. Therefore, aside from these starting pointers, I am putting you in charge of my pleasure. It will be completely your choice how you eat my pussy. I generally like prolonged oral worship, but even that will be up to you."

Diana moved forward until her face was several inches from Jenny's. She gave her an affectionate but intense look.

"Jenny... what I am saying is that I am putting you in charge of my pleasure. From now on, nothing except for your lips and tongue will touch my pussy."

Jenny gasped, surprised and thrilled by Diana's words.

"Mrs. Arnoult's pleasure is now completely in my hands... well, my mouth actually," she thought with a grin. "I will make sure she doesn't regret her decision..." Jenny thought, her face suddenly getting a determined expression. She intended to put all her efforts into mastering cunnilingus.

"Thank you, ma'am... I won't fail you," Jenny said with intense devotion.

"I know you won't, my sweet girl," Diana said with an affectionate smile and placed a small kiss on Jenny's lips, tasting her own juices. She reclined back, slowly, purring like a cat.

"Sweetheart, what do you say we go for round two? I leave it all to your imagination..."

Jenny nodded eagerly, and once again moved between Diana's thighs. She took a long look at the shrine in front of her. Diana's pussy was puffy but all the more beautiful for it.

"Let's first show her that I listened to her instructions before I try to surprise her..." Jenny thought, placing kisses on Diana's inner thighs, slowly working her way towards the honeypot. Diana sighed in anticipation and shuddered when Jenny's tongue touched her pussy once again. The girl's long and thorough tongue swipes scooped any remaining juices, avoiding the clitoris completely. Her tongue danced left and right in an irregular pattern, mixing her tongue swipes with kisses all over Diana's pussy.

"Ohh... you are such a good girl..." Diana purred, adding new vigor to Jenny's tonguework. As Diana's body started responding more, Jenny pushed her tongue deep into the tasty pussy, scooping everything and alternating the intensity. Stopping the tongue swipes for a moment, she reached out with the tip of her tongue and touched Diana's clit briefly...

"Mmm..." Diana moaned, arching her back in response. Jenny smiled and went back to thrusting, making Diana sigh in sweet frustration. On a whim, Jenny reached out with her hands, picked up Diana's foot, and started massaging it, her tongue never stopping its work.

"Oh, my god... Jennyyyy!" Diana's voice rang with pure lust...

"Time to up the pace, I think..." Jenny thought, reveling in the response of Diana's body and her moans of pleasure. She switched her focus to the clit, sensing the buildup in the shuddering of the older woman's body. Finally, she took Diana's love bead in her mouth and started sucking on it, her face rubbing itself against the bathed pussy. Diana's hips started bucking with urgency...

"Ahhh!!, Yesss! Jenny, you little minx... Ahh!!"

Jenny worked her lips and tongue as Diana's orgasm exploded, her hands grabbing hold of Jenny's head and arching her pussy in rapture. Moments passed and it seemed like there was no end in sight for this orgasm but Jenny persevered, her tongue tired and aching.

"Yes! Ahhh..."

Releasing one last sigh of satisfaction, Diana relaxed her body, letting go of Jenny's head. Jenny's blue eyes were watching her intensely, worshipfully, from between her thighs, the girl's mouth still nursing on Diana's juices.

"Oh Jenny, you are out of this world. I can't believe this was your second time only... The way you kept me guessing, and then massaging my feet... I believe we discovered your hidden talent," Diana said, laughing with a blissful expression on her face. The girl's face lit up with pride and she kissed Diana's pussy gently and then bowed her head to kiss both her feet. Diana got up from the sofa and pulled Jenny up, embracing her lovingly.

"Thank you... My Pet," Diana said, kissing her deeply, sensually, and provoking a moan of pleasure.

"I'd say we both need a shower. After the shower, I want some lasagna for dinner."

"Your wish is my command, ma'am," Jenny said submissively, prompting another kiss from Diana.

"Good girl..."

***

"Aagh!" Jenny yawned, waiting for croissants to get that nice light brown color. She didn't get much sleep last night since she spent hours researching pussy-eating techniques online... It was totally worth it, but it also made her insanely horny and she had fingered herself to multiple orgasms.

"It had been a very productive night..." Jenny thought, smiling and stifling another yawn. It hadn't been easy getting up early this morning, but not serving breakfast for Mrs. Arnoult simply wasn't an option. She wasn't going to repay her kindness with slacking.