A New Beginning Ch. 07

Story Info
Kiryu tests His slave's obedience.
3.7k words
4.55
13.6k
5

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KiryusAna
KiryusAna
51 Followers

It would be a lie to say that Ana went straight to sleep that night, but her determination was undeniable, and she did fall asleep after about thirty minutes of thinking about how exciting her morning would be.

As she made breakfast the next morning, she continuously caught herself checking the dining room in case her Master had come downstairs early, but of course he didn't. He'd told her he'd be on time, not early, and she knew he wanted and expected her obedience, so why would he come before she could be ready? Even against good reason, she continued to check every spare moment she had.

After seemingly forever, she had set the table for two, and was kneeling as perfectly and desirably as she knew how, despite her embarrassment at what a slut she had seemingly become after only two opportunities to be used by him. Her knees were spread apart to reveal her lace thong from underneath the short skirt of her dress. Although she felt some shame for the way she so willingly exposed herself, she hoped it would help humble her, as slave girls were not expected to have such shame. Every part of them belonged to their owner, and to conceal any part of their body was blatant disrespect by feeling empowered enough to dare and hide property from their owner.

When footsteps were heard on the stairs, Ana couldn't help but smile with her excitement, but she forced it down before the door to the dining room opened.

"Good morning, slave." He greeted her, standing tall and looking down.

"Your slave wishes you a good morning as well, Master." She breathed from where she knelt, filling with nerves.

Tension seemed to hang in the air for a long time before Kiryu laughed out loud and helped Ana to stand up.

"You did so well, Ana. I am very pleased with how well you behaved." He smiled at her, pulling her into his embrace.

Ana purred into his chest and risked looking up.

"This slave worked very hard to please Master in every way this morning." She told him shyly, wishing he would acknowledge her outfit and the way she knelt for him in the way of a pleasure slave.

Kiryu nodded and smiled at her kindly before allowing her to break away and pull out his chair, though he didn't make mention of any particular notice of the difference in her style of kneeling.

"Please sit, Master." She requested, intending to try harder to get him to notice how hard she was trying today, and he nodded and took his seat. The girl happily placed his napkin in his lap and walked to the chair across from her Master, but did not sit until she was given a nod of permission at which she sat happily.

"This slave made two pieces of toast for her breakfast, however if that was too bold of her, she will gladly sit and watch Master eat." She said cautiously as if he might not approve.

"Of course, you thoughtful girl. I most certainly did intend for you to eat with me, and you may even share my breakfast if that would please you." Her Master offered graciously, but the girl only smiled and shook her head.

"No Sir, please enjoy it. Slave will thoroughly enjoy what she has, and be quite pleased, but thank you Sir."

Kiryu had to smile at her and nod. "Then begin." He said, taking a bite of his own breakfast.

They ate in silence for a moment before Kiryu glanced up.

"To set protocol and the formalities aside for a while, I intend to address you by your name. So, Ana... I believe I promised you last night that we would talk about anything you like, and with a mouth like yours, I'm quite certain that you will likely burst if you can't speak soon, so please go ahead." She could hear the teasing in his voice and it caused her to blush.

"Good morning, Master... D-Did you sleep well, Sir?" She started.

"Yes I did. Did you?" He asked, taking another bite of his food.

"Um... not really." If it was even possible, her blush deepened. "I was too excited to sleep."

Kiryu chuckled at that, and Ana relaxed a little.

"Master...?" She paused. "Would you tell me about your work? What kind of things do you do in the office when I'm not allowed in there?"

Kiryu took another bite of his eggs and nodded once before he swallowed.

"I write books. I've written stories and books for as long as I can remember. My job really started when I decided to publish one, just for the hell of it, and because I thought it would be an experience worth having. Long story short, people loved it and have been requesting sequels for years. That said, I've had five books published in the series thus far, each an average of 800 pages, and I continue writing them because of the high demand."

Ana stopped chewing for a moment, then swallowed. "I am happy for you, Master. That is quite an accomplishment."

"It just takes work." He shrugged.

Ana nodded and continued to nibble her toast. "A couple of girls I've met have known how to read, and if they were very good girls, masters would sometimes allow them to read in their free time. Usually their pleasure slaves had more liberties like that."

"I take it that you don't read, then." Kiryu glanced up briefly.

"Yes Master, I do, but not very well. Even if I had a book, I wouldn't be able to enjoy it, due to not understanding words that aren't as commonly used. Of course my Master's leave notes and lists for me, and I usually read those well enough, but I can figure numbers enough to be able to handle my owner's money well at the grocery store when I am sent." She smiled proudly at the end.

"Well you won't need that while you live with me. My groceries are almost always delivered..." He returned to his food again, leaving a moment of silence before he continued.

"As far as your reading goes, how would a slave learn at all?"

Ana sat back in her chair and fidgeted with her hands.

"Well, I wasn't born a slave... Before I was sold, my neighbors took me in because my parents were addicts, and they ended up teaching me basic schooling, morals, and religion. They took me to Church and Sunday School with their own children, and pretty much raised me until I was nine or so. That's when I was sold by my biological parents for drug money, and they took me away..."

"I see..." Kiryu pushed his plate away.

"I- I wasn't looking for pity, Master. Please forgive a girl." She looked down, avoiding his eyes.

"I know that. Don't be worried, little one. You answered my question like I asked, and you are just fine."

Ana smiled a little and got up from her chair to kneel by her Master and hug his leg gently.

"Thank you for being good to me, Master. I love serving you and I wish I could be more pleasing at times, but I thank you for accepting my attempts, even when I am not perfect for you."

Kiryu had to smile at her, and he reached down to pet her. "You do please me, Ana. You're a good girl." He said, patting her cheek.

"May I do anything else for you before you start working Master? Please?" She looked up, her eyes finding his and begging to be useful.

She bit her lip and parted her knees slightly, hoping he would satisfy a different hunger this time, but her Master shook his head.

"No, clean up your mess and do your chores, but when they're done, you wait in the recreation room until I come and get you, okay?"

"Yes Master." She smiled, grateful for specific instructions, although slightly disappointed.

"Now run along, and I'll be in my office."

"Yes Sir. Thank you..."

~*~

Several hours later, Ana knelt in the main room after completing her long list of chores for the day, but after having waited for a while, the carpet had began to bite into her knees and become somewhat painful. She'd made a light lunch earlier, but Kiryu hadn't spoken with her, probably due to some other nuisance with work, but it did leave Ana somewhat on edge. It was much of a relief when Kiryu finally entered the room, but only briefly, and his face was hard.

"On your feet." He commanded, and the girl obeyed, afraid to be found hesitant.

Kiryu returned to the room with something in his hand, but Ana couldn't make out what it was.

She remained standing in place, but while Kiryu approached, a knot formed in her stomach as she realized what he was carrying. In his hand was a tiny, baby pink vibrator that he brought to her with no sign of emotion on his face. She had nothing to read to know if she was in trouble or not, and fear crept up her spine at the thought that she might've missed something.

"Master, whatever I missed, it was an accident, I promise." She said shakily. "I will go fix it right now, but please-"

"Shhh."

He silenced her and stared her down, still showing no hint of anger, displeasure, happiness, or anything in between.

He turned the device on and slowly ran it across the girl's breasts where her nipples visibly hardened, even through her clothes.

"Please..." She begged in a whisper, her mind racing through any possibility that she had left a task undone.

Kiryu ignored her and continued to trace the girl's body with the vibrator, teasing her nipples, and just between her thighs.

"Does this feel good, slave?" He asked her, still teasing her.

"Y-Yes..." She whimpered. In nineteen years she'd only just experianced sexual pleasure, and even something as tiny as a vibrator rendered her completely helpless.

"Would you like me to touch you somewhere else?" He caressed her cheek gently.

"Please Master... I want more... please may I have it?"

"Where do you want it, slave? You have to tell me just where you want me to move it to." His mouth moved and she ached to kiss those lips.. She would have begged him for the privilege if she wasn't sure that he would have told her no.

"My... my..." Not only was she flustered and aroused, but she was afraid of what to say. "My... my cunt, Master. Please." The word sounded harsh and filthy coming from her own mouth, but she didn't know if she was only allowed to refer to it as such. Some masters believed that the word pussy sounded too nice for a slave girl who was only property. Maybe Master was the same way...

"Very well then." Kiryu smiled only a little, but it was the first hint of emotion at all, so Ana relaxed the smallest bit. He traced the curve of her hip, and perfectly outlined her bikini area through her dress before he hiked it up around her waist and the girl spread her legs further. He teased at her through her thin panties, and Ana moaned.

"Please may I have it against my skin, Master?" Her breathing was faster and she was losing sight of anything except for what she was feeling.

"No." He continued to tease her slit, the lace always in the way of a more intense sensation.

"Oh..." Ana whimpered. "Why are you doing this to me, Master?"

"I want to test your loyalty and obedience." He said simply, before shutting off the device and placing it in his pocket again.

"No..." She tried to stay quiet, but failed.

"Stop worrying about your own selfish pleasure and look at me." Kiryu growled, and Ana felt small and ashamed.

"Please forgive me Master. Please..."

"I'll decide when your task is completed. Now, listen to me and stop worrying about that hole oozing between your legs." He was visibly becoming a bit irritated with her, so Ana made a valiant effort to remain silent and still. "As I said earlier, my groceries are generally delivered to the house. Today is an exception, as I planned this carefully. I am going to send you to the grocery store to pick up some things while I make a stop for something else."

Ana was confused. How hard would that really be? She'd been to the store many times with no problem...

"The thing that will make this task difficult is that you will be wearing this." He pulled the vibrator from his pocket again and turned it on a higher setting, then bent down in front of Ana. He moved her underwear aside and was instantly hit with the smell of her arousal. He placed the vibrator inside her panties, just up against her clitoris, and the girl whimpered and clung to his shirt as he stood.

"I can't Master... Please don't make me!" She begged.

Kiryu raised his hand and struck her on the cheek, causing her to lose her balance and begin to weep.

"You insolent girl! How DARE you speak to me like that?! You'll do whatever the hell I tell you to, and you'll do it without question or be punished! Do you understand me, slave?" He was angry now, and Ana dropped to her knees.

"Mercy Master, please have mercy!" She kissed his shoes repeatedly, crying harder now.

"You'll be lucky if I don't blister your ass tonight, girl." He snarled, pulling away his foot and jerking her up by her arm.

"I'll go! I'll go, Master! Please don't beat me Sir!" She sobbed pitifully.

Kiryu growled and delivered six rough blows to her backside before releasing her.

The vibrator still buzzed against her most sensitive spot, and the girl couldn't even help her moans.

"You don't take this off for any reason. It stays on, and you'd better not make a mess on yourself like an animal. Do you understand me? No cumming."

"Yes Sir..." She choked, and Kiryu looked at her. She was a mess.

"Go to the bathroom in the hallway and wash your face." He sighed, only a little more gently. He wasn't completely heartless, he wouldn't let her go out with her makeup running everywhere, and her eyes swollen. It was only supposed to be a test in the first place, but she had greatly surprised him by arguing.

Ana obeyed and returned a few moments later with a clean face and her dress still pulled up around her waist.

Kiryu had to smile a little at that, as she hadn't pulled it back down without his permission. He walked over to her and pulled it gently over her still tender bottom, then walked her to the door. He grabbed his jacket and they both got into the car, and they rode in complete silence for the next half hour, the only sound being from Ana's soft moans in the backseat.

~*~

When Kiryu pulled into his parking spot, he exited the car and opened the door where Ana was, then looked at the girl squirming in her seat.

"Master... I- I really can't hold it... I have to cum, Sir, I HAVE to!" She moaned, her cheeks stained with tears.

"Don't start with me again." He warned. "Do I need to whip you here in the parking lot?"

"No..." She whimpered and climbed out.

"Now..." Kiryu pulled something else out of his pocket. "You're going to wear this so I know you won't be trying to run off..." He fastened what appeared to be a bracelet onto her wrist, but used a small key to lock it there. "You're to go in and tell them to load Kiryu Jones' groceries into the third car in row eight. After that, you will find me in the lingerie department."

"Master..." She went to protest further, but the look in his eyes dared her to say another word to him.

Ana hung her head and at his instruction began to approach the front door. Kiryu did not follow her, which only increased her despair, but she couldn't afford to fail him now for fear of not only punishment, but his disappointment and anger toward her if she disobeyed.

Even though she knew no one could hear the faint buzz, she felt as if almost anyone could look at her and know what was happening, but another part of her felt resigned to the fact that she was a slave and wasn't really supposed to have shame. It was for the free women, and slave girls were only objects anyway.

To her credit, Ana managed to walk to the right desk and draw a minimal amount of attention to herself, but of course it was at that moment that her body chose to jerk from the pleasure and the attempt to allow her orgasm.

"Hey, hey. Are you okay?" A young man with light brown hair, probably only twenty or so asked, looking at her with concern.

"Y-Yes Sir. I'm sorry..." She stammered, tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear and blushing.

"The names Jared. You can just... oh..." The boy looked down and saw the chain around her neck, and he understood immediately. Something in his eyes made Ana feel a hint of compassion, but it wasn't like he could do anything to help her.

"Oh no..." The girl whimpered quietly, squeezing her legs together, but it only increased the pleasure. The added sensation pushed her over the edge and she came, unable to hold any more.

Shocked would be an understatement for the look on the boy's face as he tried to act as professional as possible with the young girl, but couldn't decide how to. With the impact of the orgasm, Ana had hit the floor on her knees, and was now crying, still unable to come down due to the constant stimulation.

"I'm so sorry! Kiryu Jones! Row eight, number three!" She sobbed, wishing she could die right there. She couldn't do anything right, and she'd just shamed her Master in public of all things.

"Disgusting, pathetic slut." Someone spat at her as he walked past the scene.

"Look... let me help you..." Jared came from behind the counter and knelt by her, then took her arm gently and lifted her to her feet.

"Forgive me, master. I didn't mean it!" She wailed, shying away as if she expected him to hit her too.

"No no no. Shhhhh..." He soothed, pulling her close. "It's okay."

"I didn't mean to be a dirty girl! It was only an accident, Sir!"

"How can they do this to you? You're just a kid!" He protested, but Ana pulled away.

"I-I'm not! I'm nineteen, and I can work hard..." Her lip quivered, and she backed up.

"Slave!" A man barked, and Ana turned around, heart racing. "You'd better stop flirting and get back to your master. If he found out you were over her titilating this boy, what do you think he'd say?" It was a rhetorical question. "Go. Now, before I take a whipping to you myself."

Ana took off running, humiliated beyond anything she'd ever experienced. She ran through teary eyes, and finally stopped when she saw the sign for lingerie. Everyone she saw was female, there was no sign of Kiryu anywhere.

She turned a corner, barely able to see through her bleary eyes, but she could've recognized him from a mile away when she finally did see him.

"Master! Master!" She ran to Kiryu and fell at his feet, still crying and shaking. "I failed! I failed you Master!" She wept into the hem of his pant's leg and wouldn't risk looking up. "I couldn't hold it and I had an orgasm when you said no! What's worse is that it happened in front of everyone, and I shamed you publicly, and oh Master! I deserve to be punished so severely for it all!" She knelt there, blubbering and repeating her pitiful apologies and confessions while he stood stone-faced.

Kiryu was thankful that there was no one around within earshot, as most of the ladies were on the other side of the area, or completely uninterested in the groveling slave girl.

"I see." He said stiffly. "Forget the groceries, we're going home." Without another word, he grabbed the slave by her chain and they left the store. As they approached the car, however, Jared had just closed the trunk of the car and was about to head back inside when he saw Ana. He had managed to remember the name, and even asked another employee in the back if they'd caught what order name she'd said, and he loaded it anyway in hopes to keep her out of trouble.

"Are you okay?" He asked her, stupidly reaching for her hand, and he regretted it as soon as he did. Ana shyed away from him and Kiryu frowned.

"What's this, slave?" He growled, jaw locking.

"Please, Mr. Jones. I wasn't thinking. Please don't be too angry with her; it wasn't her fault." The boy came to her defense.

"What's not her fault?" He turned to Ana with fire burning in his beautiful eyes, and the girl shrank away.

"Please Master.. I didn't mean to do anything wrong.. I was only so confused and he was trying to help me, so I-"

"Get in the car, girl. Now." He ordered, and she jumped to follow his instructions, not bothering to finish talking. She heard Kiryu speaking with Jared from inside the car, but couldn't make out any of the words. Whatever they spoke of didn't take long, because Kiryu quickly got into the car himself and placed a bag in the passenger seat before starting the car and driving off.

KiryusAna
KiryusAna
51 Followers
12