A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 04

Story Info
Another encounter with Dana.
4k words
4.81
14.4k
16

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banes
Banes
351 Followers

I woke up the next morning to several texts. The twins Madison and Julie were continuing their competition, each texting me thanks for the previous night and asking when I'd be available again.

Those could wait.

The next message was from Dana, the first woman I'd used the Master PC program on. "I broke up with Brad," she said, referring to the boyfriend I had forced to pay me for the pleasure of watching as I took his girlfriend's ass. "Would love to see you again. Call me?"

I smiled. The twins were good looking, but Dana was *gorgeous*. I could feel myself getting hard just thinking about her - but my attention was pulled away by the next message. I sat up straight in bed when I saw the name: Sarah. My ex.

She had dumped me with no explanation three years ago, around the time my best friend moved away, and my invention - my life's work - was stolen out from under me. I hadn't put the pieces together at the time, but her recent online post had made it all click. I could still see the post - my ex, Sarah, a new wedding ring on her hand, with my old best friend's arms around her. The two of them were standing in front of an enormous mansion - bought with the tens of billions that came from my invention, no doubt.

Over the last while, I had been slowly adding more and more commands to Sarah and her husband Steve. They had suddenly developed extreme cuckolding fetishes, and started finding the idea of having sex with each other repulsive. I made it so Sarah was unable to cum unless she was remembering times she was blowing me, and I had cranked up her libido. Finally, it seemed it was getting to her.

I opened the text. "Hey," it read. "It's been a while - how have you been?"

Another one from an hour or so later: "I'd like to reconnect. Call me?"

I walked to my computer and booted up the Master PC program. I was about to load Sarah's profile but thought better of it. Let her stew for a while, I thought. Instead, I typed in Dana's name again. I could feel my dick expanding as I remembered my last encounter with her.

She and her boyfriend, Brad, had been attending a BBQ outside my apartment when she caught my eye. I had told her to come up and seduce me, and the night had ended with us roleplaying "rape" as I took her ass, her boyfriend sitting in a corner, doing his best to watch the action on a small handheld mirror. He'd paid me $1,000 for the honor.

I couldn't believe how lucky I had gotten - Dana seemed perfect. Besides just being unreasonably good looking, she was a fun partner. She had suggested the play-acting "rape" to me, pretending to struggle as I'd "forced" my way into her ass. After seeing what I was doing, she had joined in on humiliating Brad. I hadn't made her do either of those - she was just a great partner and had done them on her own.

Picking up my phone, I texted her back: "I had a good time too - meet for lunch?"

She must have been waiting by her phone, because she replied before I had set my phone down. We set a meeting at a pizza place just a few blocks away.

I scrolled through her profile for the next few hours, looking through all the menus and options, thinking if there were any modifications I wanted to make. After thinking it over for quite a while, I realized I couldn't think of anything that I wanted to change. I had given her the initial dictate of thinking we had been dating for a while and she wanted to seduce me, but I hadn't felt the need to change any of her characteristics.

When I arrived at the restaurant, Dana was already sitting outside. She was dressed in a blue, knee-length sundress. The top was cut just deep enough to remind me her breasts were spectacular, but not cause a scandal. She smiled as I arrived - her lips looked wet with lipgloss, making me remember how they'd felt stretched around my hard shaft.

"Hey! It's good to see you!" I said, sitting down.

"Yeah - last time was ... something else."

I nodded - it had certainly been an intense night.

After the waiter came and took our orders, she leaned forward over the table, grabbing my hand in hers.

"I'm glad you called back - I was starting to worry I wasn't going to hear from you again."

"You think I'd do that?" I chuckled. "Just play-rape a girl's ass while her boyfriend watches, and then never call her again?"

Dana blushed and looked down.

"I broke up with Brad, by the way. He just wasn't ... enough."

I kept silent, letting her make her pitch.

"I talked with my friend Charlotte - she told me you called and the two of you, shall we say, had some fun?"

I nodded. Dana seemed a little hurt. "To be honest, I wasn't happy to hear that. I know we've been dating a while, but we weren't exclusive or anything, but ... realizing how much it bothered me to hear about you giving Charlotte the night of her life made me realize I wanted more. I dumped Brad - he was the only other person I was seeing, and ... and I want us to be together. I want to be your girlfriend."

I nearly choked on my drink. This was quite a surprise.

She sensed my hesitation. "I know, it's kind of abrupt - but I'm sure you wouldn't regret it," she said with a wink.

I raised an eyebrow and asked playfully, "Oh? What makes you think I'd want to be your boyfriend?"

"Well, for starters ... I think you liked it when I pretended you were forcing me. We could do that whenever you wanted."

I smiled, inviting her to continue.

"You could grab me while I was walking home and pull me into an alley, push me to my knees, and make me suck your cock ... sir."

She ran her tongue across her lips, knowing I was staring. My cock was getting hard under the table.

"Or you could call me into your office and explain how I was failing your class, and I would do just *anything* to earn some extra credit." She giggled, noticing the effect her words were having on me.

I was getting painfully hard, imagining the scenarios she was describing, the benefits of being her boyfriend.

"Check, please?" she asked the waiter, then turned back to me. "I think maybe we'd better continue talking back at your place, no?"

The waiter looked at us, puzzled. "Did you not want to wait for your food?" he asked.

"Keep it," I said.

Dana and I left the restaurant, our food the last thing on our minds. I put my arm around her waist as we walked the few blocks back to my place. "Are you saying those things can't happen if I don't agree to be your boyfriend?" I asked.

She frowned. "Well, I suppose maybe they could. But. They would certainly be a more frequent occurrence - I always heard the way to keep a man happy was to keep his stomach full and his balls empty. I'm not much of a cook, so if I want to keep a man happy, I work doubly hard at the other thing." She reached across and grabbed my hard shaft through my pants. "My god," she exclaimed. "I'd forgotten how big you were."

I considered the options as I unlocked my door and let her into my apartment. "What about Charlotte? Or anyone else I might want to see to - how did you phrase it? - 'have some fun'?"

Dana grabbed my shirt collar with both hands and pushed me against the wall, then covered my mouth with hers. She was a sexy combination of sexily submissive and aggressive. I put my hands on her hips, then slid them up her body until I was cupping her delicious, melon-sized breasts. She broke the kiss, reached between us, and started stroking me up and down through my pants.

"If you want Charlotte, maybe we can arrange to have her again ... when I'm there."

I looked at her in surprise.

"Would you like that ... sir? Would you like to fuck me and Charlotte together? Make us suck each other's juices off your cock? Do you want me to eat her out while you fuck me from behind?"

"Would you like that?" I asked, pulling the straps of her sundress off her shoulders. It dropped to the ground, leaving her standing in a matching set of simple black silk underwear. "You want me to bring you another woman to play with? You want me to cum in her cunt and then push your nose into it, making you lick my jizz from her wet, freshly-fucked pussy?"

Dana moaned loudly. "Oh god yes. Yes sir. I want to share another slut with my boyfriend."

We stumbled our way to the bedroom, losing my pants in the process. I was about to leave them behind when I had an idea and pulled my phone from the pocket. Dana had sprawled across the bed on her side. I held my phone up and raised my eyebrows, wordlessly asking permission. After she nodded, I took a photo of her and sent it to Madison and Julie - I wasn't sure where that would lead exactly, but it sounded like somewhere fun.

Dana grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed, wrapping her long, athletic legs around my waist. I could feel the heat from her core on my hard dick.

"If you were my man," she said, kissing me between each word, "I'd make sure to keep you happy - and if that meant sharing you occasionally with some whore for the night, so be it. Just so long as it was with me."

My phone vibrated. I pulled away from Dana, but she kept up her relentless attack. She started kissing down my chest as I checked the text, leaving a trail of wet, open-mouthed kisses.

It was a message from Madison: Wow, nice! Need company? ;)

Then I noticed I had a new voice message from Sarah. I listened to the first few seconds, then put it on speaker so Dana could hear too.

"Hey, I've been thinking about some old times," Sarah's voice came out of the speaker. "There's no really polite way of saying this, so I'm just going to say it - I really miss sucking your cock."

Dana looked up at me, slowly working my underwear down my legs until my dick plopped out, nearly hitting her in the face.

"If I were there, with you now ... I'd be on my knees for you," said Sarah. "I'd get on my knees and kiss the tip of your hard dick - a big, wet, open mouth kiss. I want to make out with your dick, I want to worship it."

As Sarah spoke, I lay back on the pillows, letting Dana take care of the action. Her large breasts swung below her as she put Sarah's voice to action - she kissed the head of my cock in a wet, kiss, searching for precum.

"I'd slowly slide my lips down your length, taking my time to taste every inch. God, your dick was always so delicious!" Sarah's message continued, and Dana moaned in agreement.

"When I finally reached as far down as I could, I'd look up at you, asking for help. I know you love the way my throat feels on your dick, but you were always too big for me to do it alone. So you'd have to help me."

Dana had reached the bottom of my shaft by now, and looked up at me. She wiggled her tongue from side to side, running it up and down my entire length. I leaned back in pleasure and moaned out loud as she grabbed both my hands and placed them on the back of her head.

Sarah's message continued: "Would you do that for me? Would you help me take your cock all the way, past my mouth, into my throat? You might have to force it in." On the phone, Sarah moaned. She sounded like she was playing with herself as she recorded the message to me. Dana looked at me, my dick at the back of her mouth, and nodded - I flexed my arms and started pulling her head the rest of the way down my length, forcing my way into her throat.

"I might gag, or cough, or my eyes might start watering - but I don't want you to stop. Don't stop, baby! Hold me down on your dick, make me take it. I want you to use me to jerk off. Just fuck my mouth like you hate me."

I pulled Dana's head up, giving her a moment to breathe, then pulled it down again. Up, and down. Up, and down. She took it without complaint, letting me push my way into her esophagus again and again.

"But even that might not be enough for you, huh baby? You might want more, and if I were there, I'd give it to you - anything you wanted. Would you fuck my mouth? Make me hang my head off the edge of the bed and really fuck my throat like a pussy?"

Dana was already moving before Sarah had finished her sentence. She pulled her head off my groin and flopped on her back, and started maneuvering to get her head off the side of the bed. I reached out and put my right hand between her legs. Her pussy was hot to the touch, even through the underwear. I roughly manhandled her over, until her long blonde locks were hanging off the edge of the bed.

Lining my cock up with her throat, I roughly inserted it to the base in one thrust. My balls flopped on her face and her throat visibly bulged at the intrusion.

"Oh, fuck that's good," I said. "That feels so good, Dana."

I reached forward and grabbed the waist of her underwear and pulled it off of her, leaving her wet, shaved pussy on display.

Sarah continued on my phone: "Fuck, I just want to please your cock! I want you to use my mouth, any way you want to. Fuck it! Fuck my mouth, please!"

I was following her instructions, thrusting my dick in and out of Dana's mouth. Her throat bulged and squelched every time I bottomed out. As I did, I placed the palm of my hand against her clit and pushed two fingers into her.

"You don't have to make it good for me - you can just take what you need! Don't worry about bruising my nose or whether I can breathe, just make me take it like you hate me!" I could hear Sarah's breath becoming more ragged on the phone - she was close to cumming herself. "Your dick deserves it."

Dana moaned in agreement, so I wasn't worried about her. Spit was beginning to be pulled from her throat as I withdrew, and it was starting to drip down her face as I fucked her upside down mouth. I picked up my phone and snapped another obscene picture, sending it to Madison with no caption. I pushed my fingers deeper into Dana and began curling around her G spot.

"And when you cum, baby? When you have had enough of my throat and you're ready to cum for me? You can cum anywhere you want to," Sarah was saying. She was getting more heated. Dana moaned in agreement again. "You can keep fucking my throat, and just hold it all the way down - shoot your load straight into my stomach. Or you can mostly pull out, and make me taste it. Would you like that? Cum in my mouth and make me swallow it down like a good - oh - cock - oh - sucking - oh - slut?"

I rammed my dick all the way down and rubbed Dana's throat, massaging my dick through her gullet. "Oh fuck, Dana. You're gonna make me cum."

"Mmmhmmm!" Dana moaned loudly in agreement. I curled my fingers around her G spot again and again, making her hips writhe.

"Or if you want, you can pull out and cover my face. If you want to paint my face with your cum, I'll take it, baby - I just want to blow you any way you waaaaaant!" Sarah's last word turned into a scream as she came over the phone message.

I held Dana in place by the pussy again as I rammed my dick into her throat one last time. She tried to work her tongue around my invading shaft as best she could, sending me over the edge. My cock pumped straight into her stomach. Her hips bucked and covered my hand in juices as she came as well.

Sarah's message ended as I withdrew my dick from Dana's face. She took a moment to cough, then used a nearby T-shirt to wipe her face. We spent a few moments on the bed, panting, catching our breath. And smiling at each other.

"Fuck, that was intense," she said. "Mind if I ask who that was?"

"Dana, you were amazing. That was cloud nine," I said, drawing a smile from her. "That was an ex, who I've been trying to reconnect with."

Dana's face fell. "Oh, so ... so that's why you don't want to -"

"No, no, I do." I kissed her again. "I would love to be your boyfriend. It's just that, things are a little complicated right now."

She smiled warily, waiting for me to explain. I looked at her for a moment, then explained the whole thing with Sarah. Her and Steve, my invention. I left out the part about Master PC, of course.

Dana looked at me. "So, you want to get revenge on this ex of yours?"

I nodded.

"Do you have a plan for doing that?"

"Remember how I made Brad pay me for the honor of watching me fuck you? Something very similar."

She lowered a hand to her groin and started gently rubbing, getting turned on again at the memory.

"Was that when you held me down and made me take you in the ass?" she asked, obviously already knowing the answer.

I leaned forward and kissed the exposed part of one breast where it poked above her bra.

"Indeed, it was."

"When I begged you not to, and I tried to fight you off, but you were so strong you overpowered me until you could slide your huge dick all the way up my tight little ass?"

"The very same."

"And you want to do that to your ex and her new husband? And you think you can't be my boyfriend until then?"

I continued feasting on her exposed breasts.

"It feels like it wouldn't really be fair, right? If I'm planning to fuck my ex again to make her and her husband pay, we wouldn't really be exclusive."

Dana pulled her tits away from me as she sat up, then straddled me, a knee on either side of my hips. She leaned forward until we were nose to nose, surrounded by the locks of her hair.

"I said I was ok with sharing you occasionally," she began carefully. "If you want to punish this woman for what she did to you, that's ok with me - just bring me along."

I reached between us, finding my cock and running it along her folds until I found her entrance. She let out a deep exhale as I pushed the first few inches into her.

"Sounds like we are officially an item, then," I said.

She smiled. She sat up, driving another inch or two of my cock into her as she reached behind her to undo her bra, setting her perfect tits free.

"Then, as your new girlfriend, I think I would like to make an official request."

I sat up, wrapping my arms around her waist. I found her nipple with my mouth and began to gently suck as we rocked back and forth, slowly working her down until I was fully inside of her.

"What is it?" I asked.

Dana smiled and leaned forward to whisper in my ear. "Fuck me."

I gently rolled her over on her back. Dana crossed her ankles in the small of my back, her muscular thighs flexing around my waist. We kissed for a moment, then I found her hands and brought them both up above her head, where I held both her wrists down in one hand.

Slowly, teasingly, I pulled my cock from her body and slid it back in. Dana writhed in frustration, and I did it again, teasing her.

"Say it again," I whispered after several slow thrusts.

"As your new girlfriend, I have an official request - fuck me."

I started thrusting faster, pumping my hips into hers.

"Say it again," I ordered.

"As - unf. As your new girlfriend, I need you to fuck me."

I let go of her wrists and sat up, feeling her thighs with my hands as I pushed them over my shoulders. I folded her up like a pretzel and started fucking her as hard as I could.

"Ohmygod, fuck, ohmygod," she started moaning. She brought a finger to her mouth and started biting the knuckle.

"Say it again!"

"I need you to fuck me! Shit! I'm your girlfriend and I need you to fuck me!" Dana cried out.

"Where do you want me to fuck you?" I asked. I reached between her folded legs and started pinching her nipples.

"Oh god, anywhere, everywhere. Just fuck me. Fuckmefuckmefuckmeeeeeeee!"

Dana cried out as she came. Her begging trailed off and became wordless as she threw her hands over her head and gripped the sheets. I kept pounding her through it, pulling my cock out and shoving it back in her again and again.

"Can I fuck your mouth?"

Dana just nodded, still unable to speak. Her head was turned to the side, but her eyes were closed tightly.

"Can I fuck this pussy? This wet cunt?"

She unballed one fist and reached between us to play with her clit. Her fingers briefly brushed over my invading shaft. I could feel I was on the edge, about to go over.

Banes
Banes
351 Followers
12