A New Beginning Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incestgod
Incestgod
835 Followers

After it was done, she said "Come to bed with me and keep me warm."

We got all snuggled in. After it warmed up a bit, she said, "You know something. Mrs Richards pussy just don't taste bad at all. Maybe I can taste it at its source next time."

She wiggled her hind end against me, settling in. I was absently stroking her tit when I drifted off to sleep.

My eyes popped open before daylight as usual. My pecker was hard, pressing up against mama. I slid my hand down and cupped one of her tits. I considered getting up but chose to go a different path. I rolled mama over on her back and rolled on top of her, settling in between her legs. I pushed my cock up to her wet slit and easily found the entrance to her pussy. I pushed into her, savoring her wet tight pussy as it welcomed me inside. I began fucking her gentle like. I reached down and grabbed her tit, squeezing it. I fucked her for maybe five minutes before she tensed up and came on my stroking cock. The sudden flow of her hot spend caused my own orgasm to kick off. My cock went to swelling and jerking, shooting my sperm into my mama's wet pussy.

I rolled off and got up. I went out and hitched the mules to the wagon, gathered the chickens while they was still on the roost and put them in feed sacks. I set them gently on the bed of the wagon. I put lead ropes on the cows halters and tied them to the back, got on and started off. I put the mules to a good walk so's not to hurt the chickens or over stress the cows. In a little bit, I was pulling around to my new barn. Mr Richards was already up and came out to meet me.

He opened the doors and pointed to a big stall. I led the cows in and forked in straw and hay. I pumped water and filled their trough as Mr Richards unloaded the chickens into a coop he had quit using. He scattered scratch for them as I got them water and hay.

Well, that took care of the hard part of the move, thankful it went off without a hitch. That just left clothes and nicknacks of mama's to move today. The rest we could move over a load at a time as time permitted.

Mr Richards said, "Come on to the house. Mama's been itching around all morning just a hankering for ya." He laughed easily. "Boy, you musta put it to her ol' snatch good. You got that ol' gal in heat for ya. I got some stuff to do in the shop. Already got a fire going. I'll leave you two to do what you've a mind to do" He chuckled again and slapped me on the back.

I went up to the back door and went in. Taking my coat an' hat off. Mrs Richards came hurrying over, still in her night gown, her tits bouncing up a storm. Her smile was wide as she pulled me down and kissed me, her tongue sliding in my mouth.

She pulled back, frowning and sniffing.

"Something wrong?"

"I smell pussy on you."

"I reckon you do."

"But, I thought you wasn't married and lived with your ma?"

"Yep."

"So, that means..."

"Yep."

"So your screwing your ma, too?"

I nodded.

She kinda fussed around a bit. Not knowing what to say to that. Finally, she found some words.

"I can't say it surprises me none. Her a lonely woman, all alone with you. Why, you have me creaming my drawers just thinking about you."

"I got home last night. She smelled your pussy on me. She sidled around a mite, but got over it quick enough. She took it in her head to suck me off. I told her I still had your pussy on my cock. She took her tongue and licked it like a mama cat bathing a kitten. Told me after she swallered my cum that she figured your pussy tasted mighty good, and next time she wants it from the source."

She gasped, eyes wide, mouth, "Your mother wants to lick my pussy? Why, I've never even heard of such a thing! What did you tell her?"

"I never said anything. But I will say this, having the idea of y'all sucking and licking one another in my head while she was sucking my dick, made me cum awful fast. Which leads me to my next question. Would you be kind enough to suck my pecker?"

"Does it have her pussy on it?"

"Yep."

"Well, I did say I'd do anything I had to if it pleases you. Go ahead and get it out and let me have at it. You want me to swallow your sperm, too?"

"That's the idea."

"Well, that'll be two new things I've done today. I've never tasted pussy and I've never let a man put his dick in my mouth, much less let one cum in my mouth before."

I dropped my overalls, letting my hard pecker swing free. I sat down on the chair and kinda stretched my legs out, spreading em so she could get on her knees between them.

She squatted down and dropped to her knees, taking my rising cock in her hand. She kinda hesitated at first, then she stuck her tongue out and started bathing mama's pussy spend off it. She stopped about half way through and took off her gown so I could see, and enjoy, her naked body.

After she got done giving me the tongue bath, I decided I wanted her pussy again. So I pushed her back.

"Take me up to my bedroom."

I helped her up and she led the way upstairs, all her parts wiggling, her ass swaying. Driving me up the wall.

She stepped into hers and Mr Richards bedroom. I guess that meant it was mine now.

She turned, waiting on me to tell her what to do. I nodded to the bed. She sat down on it and swung her legs up, spreading them wide. There's something about a mature woman like her spreading her legs for you that just sets a mans heart to pounding.

I crawled in between 'em, her hand grabbing me and guiding me home. She was already wet from licking mama off me. So I slid my wide girth into her pretty smooth. I started a slow fuck into her. Looking in her eyes. She put her hand behind my head and pulled me down to her mouth and started kissing me. Her breath hot as it flowed over my face. I stuck my tongue in her mouth an' she closed her lips on it and started sucking like calf pulling on his mama's tit.

That done it. It was like something started squeezing the cum outta my balls. It was blasting away inside her. Her legs wrapped around my hips, her arms around my neck, and she set to humping her old pussy up on my cock, draining my balls as her orgasm tore through her loins.

I rolled off her and she cuddled up close to me. Stroking my chest.

"Well, you just marked my old pussy in your new bed." She thought for a minute. "I'll admit, your mama's pussy don't taste half bad."

I got dressed and headed back. We loaded up everything important. Then headed back. I backed up under the eave on the barn. Mama carried some stuff in while I unhitched the mules and put them up for the night.

I went in and Mr Richards was sitting at a side chair instead of at the head of the table. The kitchen was warm and smelled mighty good. Mr Richards had a cured shoulder ham in the oven, mashed taters and red eye gravy, and big Cat Head biscuits.

I took my hat and coat off, hanging them up. Mrs Richards jumped up and ran around to me and kissed me, slipping her tongue in. Mama just watched. Sizing up the situation.

I greeted Mr Richards. "Sir, why aren't you in your chair?

"Son, that chair's yours now, same as this table. Hell, the whole shebang is yours. l'm just a guest here.

He turned to Mrs Richards, "Ma, fetch me the papers."

She hurried off and came back with a stack of official looking stuff. She handed it to him. He gestured to me to come to him. I did.

I sat next to him. He handed me the deed to the place. All signed and sealed. With my name on it. Next was a contract. It was short and sweet. Said Caledonia Richards was to be allowed to remain here for the remainder of her life, or until she chose to leave. During which time, she was to remain under the care of Jacob Flannery, who would have any and all rights to assume any powers and privileges associated as her husband as he so desired to exercise. The place was not to be subdivided. So forth.

The rest was a bill of sale for all the tools, equipment, implements, and livestock, transferring ownership to me.

I signed where needed. He slid it all over to me. "She's all yours now son. The place, my wife, every bit of it. I just hope you can keep both these females satisfied."

He laughed, "Oh, don't everybody start looking at me all sideways. I can see the boy's fucking his ma."

I looked at mama. She was just sitting there staring like a treed coon. "

Hell, I did a little with my own ma, once upon a time. I'll tell ya, too, that old woman had some mighty fine pussy, she did. Why, I'd of bet a dollar to a dime she coulda fucked the lips off a ducks bill. Anyhow, ma's pussy's yours now. There's a special doctor in Colorado might can help me. I'll be heading up there after I get y'all settled in. They'll see can they help me. Now what say we eat?"

After supper, I went out and seen about the stock. Looked around a bit, then went up to bed. Both mama and Callie were in there waiting on me. I just stripped down, and climbed into bed. I typically slept on my left side. Mama slid in front of me, Callie stretched out behind me. I was bone weary, with a full belly. I was asleep in no time.

I was woke up with an awful good feeling. Mama had my pecker and was working it over. She was having at it like a fat kid sucking on a lollipop. Callie was watching her, learning how. Mama handed it off to her. She went to slurping and slobbering on it.

Mama instructed her, "Callie, put your tits on him. He likes that. Just keep firm lip pressure on his shaft and use your tongue a lot. Swirl it around the head. When you feel him swelling up and go to jerking, he's about to cum. Just keep sucking. Let him cum in your mouth. Just hold what you can, swallow it."

Mama slid over and went to sucking on my balls. Callie was sucking my pecker. It was too much, I started cumming. Callie was gagging and whimpering, but she minded mama and sucked me dry.

I flopped back, limp and spent. My two women sitting there grinning like a mule eating briars, all proud of themselves. I jerked my myself upright, getting dressed and headed downstairs. I looked around for Mr. Richards. He was already out at the barn. I heard him tinkering around. The weather had cleared up and it was some warmer out. The ice had melted and everything was dripping.

I went in and let the cows out. They headed straight over to my new ones, sizing each other up. After a mite of head butting around, they figured out the pecking order. I went to find Mr. Richards. He was in the blacksmith shop.

"Mornin'."

"Mornin', son. You're already familiar with the barn. Lets hitch up and look at the rest of it."

We hitched the mules up, and set off. There was the 200 acres for corn. 100 in alfalfa. 100 in coastal hay. That left left 240 acres. 60 of that was a lake he had built, damming up a creek. It was stocked with catfish and crappie. That was 180 in timber. Mostly hardwoods. Various oaks, hickory, pecan, walnut, a few others.

I thought everything looked good. What I was missing was beef cattle. I wanted atleast 500 head of brood cows. Either Hereford or Angus. I would prefer Angus. I need a lot more grass. So that'd have to wait for now. Next was hogs. Not these ol' rooter hogs running the woods. I wanted good domestic breeds. Yorkshires, or Landrace, if I can find them.

"Let's head back. I need to talk." I said.

He swung the mules around and headed back. After unhitching the mules, we went in and sat at the table.

The women set about fixing breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bacon, grits, an' biscuits and gravy.

After we ate, I set in to talking. "I'm headed up to Dallas tomorrow. Gonna try to round up some help. I oughta be back in a week, maybe two. I figure we can put them up out to the other place. I want to get started on clearing at least another hundred acres. I want to put on some domestic hogs and cattle. I'll need a ride over to the train depot over to Rusk."

"Well, son, I may as well ride along. I need to go see the special doctor over in Colorado. I reckon these women can handle the few chores until you get back."

They both spoke up. "Yes, we can handle this. You go ahead and take care of business."

I tinkered along the rest of the day, fixing this and that. We ate a good supper of ham and beans with cornbread. Then I bathed and went to bed. The women cleaned up the kitchen, then came to bed.

I was watching them fiddle around, getting ready for bed. Both of them naked. I got a notion.

"Why don't you ladies have a taste of each other's pussy."

They looked at me, not sure how to respond. Then looked at eachother.

"Mrs Richards, you can lick mama first, I reckon. If y'all of a mind to do it for me. Mama, come lay down and spread your legs."

After she got situated, I looked over, "Ok, Mrs Richards, there she is."

"Call me Callie or Caledonia. It don't seem right you calling me Mrs Richards any more."

She walked over to the bed and crawled in between mama's legs. Both women were nervous, unsure what to do. She lowered her face to mama's pussy, then began to lick hesitantly. Evidently she hit the spot since mama gasped and jerked, thrusting her pussy up into the other woman's face. Callie seemed to decide she liked what she was doing and set into servicing mama's pussy right proper.

Another idea occurred to me about then. I got off the bed and moved around and crawled in behind Callie. I grasped her her hips and lifted her up on her knees and spread her legs wider. I looked he ass over, liking the way it looked. I put my fingers on her pussy and started rubbing. Looking at the puckered tightness of her ass hole, i?I drug up the wetness from her pussy and smeared it on the little wrinkled hole. Then I pushed a finger into her.

She jerked away, "Oh my god, son, what are you doing?"

"Well, mama gave me the idea. Seems men like to fuck their women in their ass. So, I figured to try yours out, see how I like it."

"Oh my word, I've never done that before. Son, you're dick is too big, it won't fit."

"So, you won't let me try it?"

"I just, well, I'm not sure I ca..."

Mama spoke up, "Jacob, you can't just do that without asking first."

"Well never mind then." I slid off the bed. "Y'all go ahead and finish with each other. I'll leave y'all to it."

I went down stairs and sat at the table thinking about cattle, hogs, and oil. Those required land. Land required money. Something I didn't have. So, where do I get it? I figure there has to be a way to get my hands on some. I knew a few men around that i've worked for over time that have money. I made a note in my head to talk to them when I get back from Dallas.

I heard footsteps coming. I looked around and Mama and Callie were coming in the kitchen. Both of them still naked as jay birds. Tits flopping and swaying. The sat down at the table, looking at me.

I looked at them, "Yes?"

Callie spoke up "We want to talk."

"Ok, talk to each other. I ain't stopping you."

"No, to you."

"About what?"

"You walking off like this."

"What about it? I got things to sort out. Plans to figure on."

"You don't get your way, so you skulk off to pout about it."

"Look, I ain't doing this with y'all. I made my desires known. I didn't get what I wanted. So, I came down to think some things through. Ain't got a damned thing to with pouting because y'all ain't interested in my needs concerning that."

Mama added, "I was just saying that you need to ask first before you use a woman like that."

I nodded. "Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Now, if y'all will excuse me, I do have some things to think through."

"What sort of things?"

"Primarily, how best to use my body to see to your needs. But, I don't recall either one of you bothering to ask for my permission before you expected me to just let you use me like that. But to answer your question, I'm trying to figure out how to raise money. I want to raise beef cattle, bacon hogs, and figure out how to get into the oil business. These automobiles require oil to operate. They're everywhere now. I figure oil is the future."

Callie asked "What did you mean, ask your permission to use your body?"

"Well, like you and mama said. A man needs to ask permission before he uses a woman's body to satisfy his needs. I reckon that makes sense. A woman's body is her own. She can choose what she does with it and who she does it with. I reckon the same applies to a man. But, what I'm seeing here are two women wanting to use my body to satisfy their needs, to earn them a living, but don't figure their rules apply to themselves. You just expect me to get up and work my fucking ass to the bone to provide for you and neither one of you figures it necessary to bother asking me first. To y'all, I'm just a means to an end and what I want just don't factor into the situation. I just figured I could it the way y'all do it, and just help myself."

"It's not tha..."

I cut her off. "Look, y'all go do whatever it is y'all are gonna do. I'll do the same. I don't reckon I need no goddamned permission to plan my own future, or do i?

"Well, when you have people depending on you, you have to consider them into the equation."

"What am I getting out of this that I can't get somewhere else for a lot less hassle? What can you two offer me for working sun up to sun down, day in and day out, besides the requirement to beg permission to get a little satisfaction?"

"Companionship. Cooking, cleaning."

I can cook and clean for myself. Don't need nobody to do that. Companionship? I reckon there's plenty of that about anywhere I care to look. What there seems to be a shortage of is me being able to see to my own desires without a bunch of bullshit to wade through to get at it because what I want don't necessarily factor into the thinking of those doing all that depending on me."

"I'm sorry you feel that way about this."

"You know, every time somebody has said that to me, it was behind my displeasure in a situation that they had control of and didn't really give a fuck what I thought about it."

I continued. "I'll tell you what. I'll sign this place over to y'all. I'm leaving here to find my way in the world. I've just had enough of it. Y'all can work it out amongst yourselves. You don't need me to interfere in your choices."

"What!? You can't just run off and leave us like that! How will we make it?"

"Well, I'm sorry you feel that way about this. Perhaps you can find another able bodied young man to move in here that don't feel as strongly as I do about the prospect of begging for what he wants on top of slaving his life away for you."

I stood up. "I'm going to bed. I'll take care of this tomorrow."

I went to bed. Mama and Callie came up and crawled in with me.Trying to restart where we left off. I just shrugged it off, telling them to leave me alone and let me sleep. I drifted off sometime shortly thereafter.

I woke up early, as usual. I got up, got dressed amidst questions being posed by the women.

"Where are you going?"

"Dallas."

"You coming back?'

"Nope."

"What about this place and the other one?"

"Well, this ones mine. So, I reckon it'll be ok sitting here for the time being."

I went downstairs to the table. I had set in to plan some. Mama and Callie came down all frazzled and worried.

Callie spoke first. "What about us? What are we to do. You agreed to care for me."

"I did. In exchange for this place. I decided I don't want it anymore. I won't slave my life away providing for folks that figure I gotta have have permission to get something I earned."

"Like I told mama yesterday. I quit school when I was eight years old and worked side by side with grown men from sun up to sun down to do for her what her husband wouldn't. I sat by just watching him taking what he wanted from mama. Then beating me everytime he thought about it. With nobody standing up for me. Everybody looking out for themselves."

"Except me. I always put everybody ahead of myself because I always thought that was what folks should do for each other. Just like when I came here to work and save your crop. I did it because I figured it was the right thing to do. Not because I expected anything in return. So, now papa done run off. Mr Richards is dying. That leaves you two stuck out in the middle of nowhere.

Incestgod
Incestgod
835 Followers