A New Beginning Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incestgod
Incestgod
836 Followers

He turned a spoke loudly,

"Mrs. Reynolds, I require your assistance!"

A woman came out, she was about 30, 5'6 or maybe add an inch. Top the scale about 150. Attractive. Dark hair, piercing blue eyes. Full lips. A conservative dress that hugged her wide hips and ample bosom in all the rights ways.

She settled her steady gaze on me and frowned. Stepping forward, she took me by the arm and ushered me to the little room.

"Uh, m'am, I don't..."

"Shush, and take those things off. My lands, child."

I just shrugged and stepped in. I undressed and peeked out around the curtain. She held her hand out. I took it she wanted my clothes, so I handed them out, followed by my boots.

She wrinkled her nose and took them from me. Then walked over and dropped it all in a garbage can.

"Now, go stand on the pedestal so we can get you fitted."

I stepped out, naked as the day I was born. My 6'2", 220 pound body was work hardened and muscular. Built for strength. Strength required to wrestle logs out of the woods. Cutting with cross cut saws and axes. Muscle piled on by countless hours of farming.

What caught her attention first was my pecker. It was thick and hung down most way to my knees. It flopped around as I stepped over to the pedestal.

She, and the man, just stared.

She broke the silence,

"My god, what..."

Whatever she was going to say, she never finished.

The man stepped over to a shelf and got a pair of boxer drawers and a T shirt.

"Here, put these on. Good god."

He looked at my pecker again. That kinda unnerved me some.

"Mister, why you looking at my pecker like that?"

He looked up at me.

"I've never seen one quite that large before."

JT almost choked trying to keep from laughing.

I looked back at the woman, and she was staring at me with her jaw kinda slack.

I just put on the under clothes and shook my head. City folks...

The man got a measure tape and went to measuring me. He'd call out the numbers and the lady would write them down.

He looked at my feet, measured them, then went and came back with a right fancy pair of shoes and some socks. I tried them on. Stiff as a board compared to my boots, but they'd work.

After he finished, he went and got a suit of clothes hanging on a rack and told me to put them on.

"This will do you until I get your new ones tailored."

I went to pay out, then remembered I'd left my money at home.

I eased up next to JT.

"I forgot to bring my wallet. Can you front me the money?"

He chuckled quietly.

"It's already taken care of. I have a tab I run here."

"Well, I don't expect you to buy my clothes."

"I know, son. Don't worry about it. If it wasn't for you, hell, I'd be broke right now. A lot of people have you to thank right now. Me included."

The lady came over. Her face was kinda flushed red in the cheeks.

"Sir, if you'll give me your phone number, I'll call when your suits are ready. Or your address. I'd be happy to drop them off."

I looked at JT. He gave her the address and number.

She looked up at me, "I look forward to seeing you again, Mr. Flannery."

"Call me Jacob, or Jake."

"Well then, Jacob, it's been a pleasure meeting you. Please don't hesitate to ask for my assistance in helping you get settled in around here."

"Yes m'am, I'll keep that in mind."

I put on the suit he gave me, then we headed to the bank. Got my account opened amidst much whispering and fussing around.

The president of the branch, Mr Willoby handled my account personally.

"Well, Mr Flannery. I must say, it is certainly a pleasure to make the acquaintance of a fine, up and coming young man. Mr Morgan has told me much about you. I do hope you will continue to utilize our services, and rest assured, if there's anything I can ever do to assist you, please, you simply need only ask."

He held out his hand and I accepted it. It was soft. Weak. I smiled at him and thanked him. I was certain that smile never made it to my eyes.

I didn't trust this man, not one bit. But, I was smart enough to understand how things worked now.

"Ok then. If you would, please stop by the desk of Mrs Johnson. She has your checks and banking book. If you have any questions she's unable to answer, please, feel free to address them with me."

I nodded and thanked him again, the headed out. JT was in the lobby reading a news paper. I went to him.

"He said I need to see Mrs Johnson for my stuff."

He pulled the cigar he'd been chewing on from his lips and gestured to an office across the way.

I took the time to look around. It was a big place. People coming and going. Phones ringing. Business on the move.

I walked over to Mrs Johnson's office and tapped on the open door. She glanced at me over her glasses. She was a buxom woman of about 55 or so I figured. She had tits the size of a freshened Jersey heifer and broad behind, to boot. Her graying brunette hair was pulled up in a tight bun.

"May I help you, young man?"

Her voice was pleasant, but her eyes were hard. Judgemental.

"I'm Jacob Flannery, Mr Willoby said to see you."

She stood up quickly, causing her ample tits to jiggle and sway before coming to settle in.

"Ah yes. Mr Flannery. Please come in and have a seat."

She held out her hand and I took it before sitting down in the proffered chair.

She opened a drawer and pulled out some stuff and slid it across her desk.

I couldn't help myself. I just couldn't keep from staring at her tits.

When I looked up to her face, she had a slight mischievous smile about her lips and eyes.

"Are you ok, Mr Flannery? You seem a little flushed."

"No, I'm fine, m'am, just a little distracted is all."

Her eyes studied me closely.

"Well then, those are your checks. The booklet is your account book. Anytime you spend, or deposit funds, you'll make an entry. Then add, or subtract, as the case may be. Please know that I will be available to you at anytime to assist you. After all, you're one of our biggest depositors. So, anything you need. Anything at all, simply let me know. I'll be glad to accomodate you."

Her eyes were directly on mine when she said it. She had a look about her that gave me the impression of a cat about to size up its next meal.

"Thank you, m'am."

I picked up the little book and opened it. The number on the line said two million. I'd never seen so many zeroes before.

"Is there a problem, Mr Flannery?"

"Uh, no m'am. I've just never had none of this stuff before."

She got up and came around the desk and bent over. Her heavy tits resting on my shoulder. She reached and took the book from me. She pointed out where everything went. Then took the checks and explained how they worked.

Her closeness. The contact. Her scent. They set my pecker to bucking around. Problem was, these suit pants fit a lot tighter than my bib overalls. My pecker swole up and looked like I had a big ol' long ear of corn running down the inside of britches.

"Oh my..." She gasped.

I looked back and she was looking right at it.

"M'am, I'm truly sorry about that, but you standing there rubbing your bosom on my like that sure has me in a stir."

She shifted her gaze to my eyes.

"I'm the reason for that?"

"I reckon so."

"But, I'm just an old woman. How could a young man like you find me attractive? Even my husband doesn't look at me anymore."

"Well m'am, I reckon because I like older women. Your husband don't take care of you? I suppose that's his look out. But, I better be going before I do something I'll regret."

"Like what?"

"M'am, this is something we can talk about later."

"I'm going to hold you to that, Mr Flannery."

I gathered up my papers and left. Trying to hide my swollen pecker.

I found JT and we left.

"I need to get some boards so I can fence off a spot on the deck for the baby."

"He just grunted and headed off. We came up to a place that had a sign saying Lumber Yard.

"Go tell them what you need. Give them the address. They'll deliver it."

I chuckled at that. I'd been responsible for providing lumber to places like this most of my days, but I've never set foot in one.

I went in and was greeted by an older man who took my order. I wrote him a check. He gave me a receipt and shook my hand. I was trying to write the numbers in my little book and do the ciphers. It was just a lot of zeros and it tripped me up a mite. A woman came out from an office and went behind the counter.

She came over.

"Can, I help you, sir?"

I looked up at her. She was maybe 40. Dirty blonde hair neatly styled. Slender build with the tell tale belly of a mother. Something I realized was an attractive feature on a woman.

"Uh, m'am, I just bought some lumber and I wrote a check. The lady at the bank allowed as I was to subtract that number from the one already in there."

"Well, please allow me to help."

She took the little book and spun it around. When she saw the number, she froze up.Looking up at me, she said,

"I think they made a mistake."

"M'am?"

"The deposit amount, it shows two million dollars."

"Yes m'am, that's the right amount."

"How can that be? I don't understand."

"Well m'am, it's a long story, but the short tell of it is I own a bunch of land and went partners with mr JT Morgan, and..."

She cut me off,

"You know Mr Morgan?"

"Yes m'am. Him and his wife gave me their home over there by the ocean. That's why I'm here. I need lumber to build a corral to keep a young'un from crawlin' off. So, you know JT, too?"

"Of course, he and his wife are well known here."

"Well, I'll say. That sure don't surprise me none. He does get about and seems to know a right smart of folks."

A thought occured to me.

"He's out there in the truck waiting on me. I'll go fetch him in."

I turned and hurried out. I went to the truck.

"There's a lady in yonder would like to see you."

Getting out, JT just grinned around his cigar.

We made our way inside, our footsteps sounding kinda comforting on the worn old floor boards.

JT saw the woman and went to her, her face lit up in a bright smile.

"Why, Mr Morgan, what a pleasant surprise! I didn't know you were in town."

"Yep, only until tomorrow, maybe the next day at the latest. How's that husband of yours and your daughters?"

"Terrence is as about as well as can be expected. Still hasn't found a job. Delilah and Flora are well. Your wife?"

"Oh, Angie's just fine. She's at the hotel."

"Well, I declare, certainly hope we can get together for supper before y'all leave."

"Maybe. We'll see how it goes. Say, I can put your husband to work on a rig."

She laughed, "Terrence? Doing manual labor? I'm afraid you'd not get your money's worth. Why, I've never seen him get his fingernails dirty."

"So, I see you met my partner?"

"Oh, yes, of course."

"Is there a problem?"

"Oh no, I just, well..."

JT nodded.

"Yeah, of course you doubted the boy. How about we don't make that mistake again."

Without waiting for a reply, he looked at me,

"You ready?"

"Yep, reckon so."

I glanced at the lady and nodded,

"M'am."

On the way home, Hank had a few things to say.

"Jake, if I've learned anything about you during our time together, it's that you're honest, to a fault. I gotta say, that's a quality I truly admire, and one that my years in this business has proven to be seriously lacking."

He chewed his cigar a bit and stared out the window. I sensed he wasn't finished, so I kept my silence.

He looked back at me.

"Now, these folks hereabouts are typically honest. But, money has a way of effecting folks in some mighty peculiar ways. I know you want to get busy in something or other. So, what I feel the need to do is put your legalities under the care of my lawyer down here. He's as shyster as they come, but he's always took care of his clients. So, before you sign anything, or agree to anything, run it through him. Let him read over everything and always be there for the handshake."

I thought that over, and he kept quiet the rest of the drive home.

Out on the ocean, there was a storm moving in. Lightning flashing across the horizon. The wind was starting to pick up.

We saw Maggie's car parked in the driveway. Heading in, they were all at the table. Mama, Elsie, Maggie and Callie. Mama was holding the baby. The kids were on the floor, playing with little wooden blocks.

The women got up and hugged then kissed me, following up with the same for JT.

We sat down and Callie got us each a quart jar of ice tea. Ice cold and sweet as a mother's love.

Maggie spoke up first.

"JT, I got the Scruggins girls minding the store until you decide what you want to do."

He nodded,

"I've got a crew boss has a wife that's worked around a store. Her mama and daddy owned one out west in the oil patch. She grew up around it all, so, I figure she'll do."

He sipped his tea and smacked his lips appreciatively.

"What's your plans now?"

She was looking out the window at the rain.

"I guess I'll wait and see what he does next. He hasn't let us down yet."

I had been thinking about that. A lot. It occured to me that there was some opportunity here if a man played his cards right. I'd read something in a paper once about something called tourists, or the like. That figures out to folks going on trips to some place or other and get their relaxation. Apparently, they spend a right smart amount of money doing it.

"JT, what you know about them tourist folks?"

He just smiled and looked at me with that trademark glint in his eyes. He looked over to Maggie,

"See? What'd I tell ya. That boy sure 'nuff has a head for business."

Looking back to me,

"Jake, that's a big business around here. Folks coming and going, just chomping at the bit to spend their money. Well, there's plenty of hotels and motels around, clubs, too, if you know where to look. Folks want their booze. There's talk of prohibition going away, but probably not anytime soon. Anyway, you play your cards right, anything's possible, I reckon."

I thought about that. An idea kinda shuck up on me.

"Maggie, you already know how to run a boarding house."

Another idea popped in on me.

"JT, I seen some big boats out yonder on the water. What are they doing out there?"

"Those are fishing boats. Shrimpers and such."

"I wonder would folks pay to go fishing on a big boat?"

"Yeah, I'm sure they would. An excursion, or charter like deal. That's what that's called."

"Ok, so we rent them rooms, provide meals, and that charter fishing deal. With booze under the table."

"I imagine that'd be a good start for you. You'll have to hire some hands that know the water, fish, and such."

My belly rumbled, reminding me I ain't eat at all day. I looked at the clock, it was 4:30.

Now, wasn't I something! I chuckled to myself.

"I could eat if there's a bite to be had."

I heard Elsie gasp a little. I looked at her ahd her face was red. She got up as quickly as her swollen belly would allow.

"Oh honey!" Her voice almost cracking, "I am so sorry!"

I just looked at her, kinda worried.

"Now, woman, you sit back down. Ain't nothing to be sorry for. We got a lot going on lately."

I looked at JT.

"How about you go get your wife and we all go to one of them restaurant places."

He kinda grinned a bit,

"Now you're talking! I know just the place."

We all loaded up and went to this little place on the edge of the township. It was an old wooden building, painted blue with white trim. The ocean wind and salt air had faded it, giving it a pleasant, homely feel about it.

We got sat down and this little gal came over and asked what we wanted. I looked at the little menu and had no idea what it all meant.

She must have felt sorry for me, so she said,

"I bet I know what you'd like. A ribeye, medium rare and baked potato."

She hesitated a moment,

"I'm putting you down for a seafood sampler plate, too. And to drink?"

" A big ol' jar of sweet iced tea."

"You got it honey"

She finished with the orders and scooted off to the kitchen, returning with our drinks. I studied the place while we waited on our food. Several customers came in while others left. I liked the atmosphere of the place. The quiet conversation of the folks sitting around.

She brought our orders out and I studied mine carefully, uncertain of what I was looking at, besides the steak. I picked up one of the little morsels and bit into it. It tasted strange, but I actually kinda liked it. I was studying it when the waitress came over.

"Honey, that's fried oysters. Those are fried shrimp, ahd those are boiled shrimp."

I ate it all. Liking it. Finishing my steak, I leaned back and enjoyed the full feeling. JT spoke up,

"Well, what say we call it an evening. I got some places I want to take you to tomorrow."

We headed home. I went out and sat on the beach and watched the moonlight glittering on the water.

Mama came out, carrying a blanket. She spread it out and slipped off her dress, then layed down, waiting for me.

Who was I to turn down pussy on the beach? I slipped off my shoes, shirt and pants. The warm ocean breeze felt good on my body. The sounds of the gentle waves rolling in and the night birds casting their songs out comforted me as I mounted the beautiful woman offering herself to me. Our lips coming together as her warm hand guided me into her wet heat.

Her pussy grasped my hardness as I slid into her yet once again. Her heels caressing my lean hips. I set a slow, easy pace, thrusting into her. The knowledge that I was inside the pussy that gave birth to me just added to the infinite desire I felt for her.

I felt her pussy clamp up tight around me and start throbbing. She crushed her lips to mine. Her tongue sliding into my mouth the pulling back and sucking on my tongue as my cock swole up and filled her milking pussy with sperm.

I collapsed on her, she squeezed my cock, working out the final drops. Her hand stroking my hair. Her voice was husky with spent passion,

"I love you, son."

Yep, life was gonna be good here, that's for sure.

"I love you, too, mama."

"Let me up. I need to go check on the baby."

I got up and helped her to her feet. We dressed and went inside. I headed up to bed and found Elsie sleeping peacefully.

I lay down next to her and pulled her into my arms.

Thoughts of our new life here flowing through my mind as I slipped off to sleep.

Incestgod
Incestgod
836 Followers
12