A New Beginning Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to Jed's car,

"Let's go get your women. I'll get them outfitted the take them to my place.You'll be helping this crew on the set up. You'll each have your own trailer to live in. It'll be on company property, but it'll have running water and gas to heat and cook with. Y'all stay here and follow them back. It's quit raining but still chilly, so change clothes. After dark, Jeb will bring you over. There'll be hot baths and supper waiting on you. I'll let the women sort out y'all a spot to bed down."

"You bought them trailers? For us to live in?"

"Yes, I know it ain't much, but their clean and warm. You can stay there long as you work for me, or you find another place to live when you're able."

"Now, sir, that was mighty generous of you. You'll not regret it. You have our word on that! What about our youngsters?" he gestured to another, "we each have one. They're staying with some kin up in Kansas."

"When you're ready, we'll get one of you and his wife on the train up there to fetch them back."

"Yes sir!"

I heard a racket and saw a pair of trucks pulling in. I flagged them down and they pulled up.

"You here to haul them thing over and set them up."

The obvious crew boss got out, chewing on a big cigar.

"Yes sir. I'm Ed Spears."

"Jacob Flannery."

Shaking hands.

"These men work for me. They're to help you any way you need. I need them for a bit, maybe an hour, but they'll meet you over yonder.Jeb here is my foreman."

They shook hands all around.

"Well, I appreciate the help. Need all we can get. I paying them?"

"No, I am, So no worries on that."

"Well, I always pay my hands well. These men do a good job, might be I'll toss in a bonus. More we get done today, the quicker we can finish tomorrow."

"Well, let's go roundup your bunch."

The crew boss turned and headed up to the building. The crew headed over to the trailers. Backing the trucks up, waiting on orders. I could tell they'd done this before and moved like a well oiled machine. I was pleased at what I saw.

We took off, Jeb following. I headed to the house and rounded up Elsie.

"I need you to drive over with us to gather their wives up. They're shacked up in a tool shed, working to pay rent. They're hungry and cold. I got accommodation set up for them, just need to bed them down a night or two until it's ready."

She looked at them,

"Six of them living in a tool shed? Three women? I'll be damned if I'll have it. Let's go fetch them women. We'll sort them out a bed."

"We're taking them to get outfitted first."

"Oh, certainly. I'm sure they'll have needs."

I know she was thinking back to when I met her. She was bunking with the three young'uns in an old rail car.

We took off and followed Jeb. Arriving at a place up town, the men went over and rounded up the women. The gathered what few belongings the had and were headed to the cars when a man came out, yelling.

"Hold up there! You owe me rent, by god!"

I got out and headed him off.

"How much?"

He looked at me surprised.

"What?"

"How much they owe you?"

"Well, a dollar a week apiece. So, rents due today."

"They work around here?"

"Oh, they do chores and that."

I pulled my wallet out and handed him three dollars.

"That's rent minus a day's pay each."

"Now, see here, you!"

That's when he made his final error in judgement. He reached out and grabbed me.

I spun around so quick he didn't have time to react. I open handed slapped him. I mean, I slapped him clean back to the time he was pulling on his mama's tit. He dropped like he'd been poleaxed with the blunt end.

"Now, you take your rent money and go reflect some on the notions one sometimes gets about putting their hands on strangers."

Then we went back to the store. The men went to work.

I walked in, followed by the four women. The man looked them over in obvious distaste.

He looked at me, I nodded,

"Set 'em up."

"This way ladies."

They came back with a pile apiece. Dresses, shoes, under things and such.

"Hook them up with a kitchen set each. Sheets, blankets, and pillows. Bath stuff. Makeup and all that."

We got them set up and good to face the world. I went to pay out and he said,

"I'm discounting this one, twenty percent. Those poor dears."

I nodded my thanks and wrote a check.

We were headed out when he stopped us,

"Excuse me, but do any of you ladies have experience in retail?"

The youngest ones spoke up.

"We do. Our folks owned a store much like this one recently. It closed when the town dried up. We're sisters."

"Well, I could certainly use some help around her through the week. If you'd like the job, both of you, that is."

"I'd love to." one said, looking at her sister.

"Well, come see me after you get settled in."

We headed back to the house. Mama took over and got the women bathed. Elsie was cooking. She put on a big pot of beans and dropped smoked hocks in it. Mixed up cornbread batter and put a couple of big skillets of it in the hot oven. Then set to chopping up taters and onions.

One by one, the women came down. Freshly bathed. Clean dresses on. Face made up. Perfumed and ready to face what's ahead.

The oldest one was first. She was the tallest at about 5'6". Maybe in the neighborhood of 150 pounds. She had dark brunette hair, long to the middle of her back. Sharp brown eyes.

She came to me.

"I'm Margret Fletcher. You've met my husband, George. I wanted to thank you for what you've done. For everything."

I just looked at her and smiled,

"Don't mention it."

She went and got a knife and started helping Elsie. Soon the other two came down. They looked like new women. Both average looking. Long light brown hair. Hazel eyes. Slim built. Both had the tale tell bulge of having borne children. They were in their early to mid 20's maybe. They were Helen and Martha

They repeated the thanks the older one had given, then set into chopping onions. The beans boiling and cornbread smelled awful appetizing.

I fixed a jar of tea and decided to go over and check out the progress. I stopped and got gasoline on the way. Don't want to run out of that stuff. I pulled in and they were hard at it. One was on a backhoe chugging awah, digging a ditch to bury gas and water lines in. Another had set poles and was running a heavy electrical wire in another ditch dug to bury it in. He'd hooked it up in the fuse box to the main building. Others had dug up the water line and spliced into it. The same with the gas line. The rest were leveling the trailers, setting them up on cement blocks. They'd already built steps for each one.

I figured they'd be done with the final bits early tomorrow. The foreman saw me and came over.

"That's quite a crew you got there. Top hands. You doing this for them?"

I nodded,

"Yep, they were in a bad shape. Figured to help them out."

He nodded in appreciation.

"So, what you got going on here?"

"Freight hauling. Trucking."

"That'll keep you busy. My brother in law had a grain hauling set up, but went bust fucking around with that stock market nonsense."

"What's he doing now?"

"Sitting there with his thumb up his ass feeling sorry for himself."

"He still have trucks?".

"I believe so."

"If he's interested in pulling his thumb out of his ass, tell him to come see me. I'll put his trucks to work, or buy them, whichever works out best."

"I'll call him this evening."

"Y'all are moving along here."

"Yep, because you ain't doing what most do, standing around in the way trying to ramrod around me."

I laughed at that.

"Hell, any idiot can watch y'all for five minutes and tell you know what you're doing. I know logging and farming, nothing about this sort of business."

"Yep, you show your background. Shoulders and arms with heavy muscle. Hands hard as iron and calloused. You're kind are scarce around here. Well, nice talking to ya. Better get back to helping."

We shook hands and I left. I drove around a bit. I liked this little island. Though I imagine it could get ugly with them storms. On a whim, I decided to go see Maribeth. Check up on whatever she might have found out about that bracelet.

I walked over, remembered the key in my pocket, but decided to knock anyway.

She answered dressed in a fluffy cotton rode and slippers. She was carrying a mug of hot chocolate judging by its smell.

Her eyes lit up along with her red painted lips, into a smile.

"Oh my, Mr Flannery. I was praying you'd return, and what do you know, here you are! Please, come in."

She stepped back,

"Might I offer you some hot cocoa?"

"Yes m'am, it surely smells fine."

She went and poured me a cup. Coming back, I couldn't keep my eyes off her tits as they swayed loosely under her robe. She noticed me looking and smiled, liking the fact that I appreciated her aged body.

Handing me my cup, her bright green eyes searched my face as if looking for something that resided outside the realm of physical being. It was intense to say the least.

"So, what brings you back to me, my handsome?"

"Well, I was kind of wondering if you'd come up with anything on that bracelet."

"Oh, indeed I have! Come, have a seat."

I sat down at her dining table and she went to a desk and brought back a notebook and another cloth wrapped item. She sat down and unwrapped the item and sat it next to the the one I'd brought. They both glowed warmly in the soft light of the room. Almost hypnotically.

They were identical. Both in size and inscription.

She opened the notebook and searched through it.

"Here. Here is where I found this one. In Bolivia during a dig on a megalithic ruin. At first, we believed it was jewelry of local royalty, or whatever. But something about it kept nagging at me. I studied it closely. It wasn't like anything ever found before. Two more are known to exist. One found in Peru and another in Egypt. All identical to these. Now, they weren't created by any known methods of the time. Even by today's standards, I don't think we could recreate the precision that they were made. There's a technology involved that's much more advanced than anything that we have today. So, the mystery remains concerning their origin."

"Well, you have any suspicions?"

"Oh indeed I do! Though the majority of my colleagues and peers scoff at such notions."

"What notions?"

"What do you think about life on other planets?"

"Well, I'll tell you this much. I figure this what we live in is a mighty big place. Now, I don't have much in the way of schoolin', but I've read a whole of things about a lot of things. A man tends to get notions when he thinks. Most times those notions don't amount to much. Sometimes they do. I reckon ol' Henry Ford wasn't born with the idea of making the cars and trucks. I suppose the whole thing started out with a notion one day. Now to my way of thinking, I'd read somewhere that them stars out there are suns, like ours. Seems to fit there'd be others out there somewhere."

I got quiet, sipping my chocolate. I was thinking about that round contraption that sat down from the sky in that hayfield. Then them strange looking folks got out of it and went traipsin' around, fiddling around with stuff..."

"What are you thinking about so deeply, Mr Flannery?"

I looked up at her. I decided to tell her about that day. So I laid it out. When I finished, she was staring at me,

"Fascinating, Utterly fascinating. So, you actually seen extraterrestrial beings?"

."I'm not sure what I saw that day. I know that contraption they came out of was flying and all lit up. Up til then, all I'd ever seen fly was birds, bugs, bats, and them strange little squirrels."

"But, you saw the creatures."

"Now, I wouldn't call them creatures as such. Maybe strange little folks, but folks of a sort anyway you look at it."

"Such an interesting viewpoint. I must say, mr Flannery, you are indeed an interesting man."

"I don't know, I just see things how I see them, and draw my own notions. Folks is different. None of us is exactly alike. But we accept one another. What's so hard about accepting folks from some other place, just because they look different. I mean, critters look different, yet we accept them the way they are."

"I wish everyone had the same viewpoint you do concerning that subject."

She drank her chocolate, looking at me again.

"Speaking of notions, Mr Flannery, you instill more than a few in my old body."

I considered that a moment before responding.

"Well, m'am, I'll tell ya. The way you feel in my arms. The way your lips taste when we kissed. The way your breasts fall, pointed and sweeping upwards, pointing in each direction, the way your pussy tastes on my tongue, the husky sound of your voice speaking to me. Your hands warm and soft. Your body may have a few years on it, but I'll tell you as honest as I can possibly get, you are one of the sexiest females I've ever laid eyes on."

She was looking at me as I spoke, her breathing deep and hard. Her eyes glistening with lust. Her lips parted.

"Jacob, let me pleasure you. Just give me another chance. I failed you before. I want to give you pleasure like you've given me."

I stood up and walked around to her. She stood and looked up at me. Her eyes filled with lust and complete subservient surrender at the same time. Her entire body was telling me that she belonged to me at that moment.

A notion occurred to me. Where it came from, I have no idea, but it sounded fun when I ran the idea through my head. I took her hand and led her to her bedroom. Then I stepped back and waited. She took off her robe and was naked under it. She tossed it onto a chair, causing her tits to sway across her chest.

I motioned to the bed and she laid down. I took my clothes off, freeing my now swollen cock. It swayed and pulsed as I crawled between her legs. Then I kissed her. Soft and gentle. Letting my tongue trace her thin red painted lips then sliding past them into her mouth. I felt her tongue meld with mine and I held that kiss a while.

I moved over, my lips and tongue tasting her flesh as I kissed her neck. Sucking and nibbling. Coming across to the other side. My hands caressing her breasts, feeling her nipples hard against my work hardened hands.

I kissed down her shoulders, my tongue tracing the path I followed. Down to her breasts. I kissed them, licked them before I sucked her nipples deep into my mouth.

She was whining in sheer desire now, but I was unrelenting in my exploration of her matronly body. I will know every inch of it before I'm finished.

My pathway of kissing, teasing, searching, took me down to her slightly swollen belly. Probing her belly button. I enjoyed her response to my manipulation. She was shaking now. Her instinctive desire to breed overwhelming her every sense.

But, I was long from being finished.

Down her hips. To the outside of her legs. To her knees. Finally her feet. I took each of her toes into my lips and sucked and gently bit them, each in turn.

Then I rolled her over. I kissed up the back of her legs. Never ceasing to try new ways, new pressures. All designed to learn her body in every way. I traced my path up to her hind end. Encompassing her ass cheeks. My tongue sliding between them as my hands held them apart. I probed and licked her puckered little hole. Kissing and sucking.

Her breathing was ragged and gasping now. I felt her starting to tense up as an orgasm sought release. I stopped, letting it subside before starting again. I built her up to the nexus of another orgasm before stopping yet again.

I turned her over and started exploring her pussy. Her clit enflamed. Her entire body quivering and shaking now.

I licked across her clit, causing her to cry out in unfettered ecstasy. My tongue sweeping from her butthole back up to her clit. Probing into her pussy. Slathering her opening with kisses. My tongue sliding into her and lapping at her opening.

Time after time, I brought her to orgasm before stopping. Never letting her cum. I wanted her to give herself over to me completely.

Her hands grasped at my hair as she thrust her pussy up into my face, desperately seeking release that I kept just beyond her reach.

Finally she gave in...

"Oh, Jacob, please, I'm begging you, please, let me cum. You can do anything you want to me!"

Her voice was husky and ragged now. Pleading amidst whining cries of desperation and desire.

I mounted her then. My cock finding her opening amidst the soft fur that surrounded it. I pushed forward into her. My head, large and swollen, forcing her long unused pussy to yield. Slowly, steadily, I sank my long, thick length into her. Feeling my cock force her depths to spread open.

I reached the bottom. Feeling the resistance of her cervix. I began a slow, steady motion, pushing into her.Her body seized and tensed as I allowed her to experience her first release. She was thrusting her hips up onto my savagely swollen cock.

I began to fuck her then. To punish her tight, little cunt. I slid my hands between her thighs and spread her open. Now she belonged to me. So I thrust into her with long powerful strokes, slamming into her cervix. My cum bloated balls bouncing off of her.

I kept digging deeper into my self, searching for ever final ounce of strength I could conjure up and pound into her.

She started screaming. Her nails lashing at me. Her heels drumming into my powerfully thrusting hips. Her orgasms became as one as one soul wrenching orgasm after another released around my cock speared into her destroyed cunt.

She finally weakened as the torturous strength I was fucking her with took its toll. She collapsed and just existed in that moment as a vessel for me to sate myself in. Her breath gusting out in whining grunts with every thrust into her.

I finally decided I wanted to experience her ass. So I pulled out and flipped her over. I pulled up on her hips, lifting her ass into the air.

"Hold right there," I ordered her.

Then I placed the angrily swollen head of my cock against her tight opening and forced my way into her. She screamed weakly as my cock invaded her. Her hands grasped the sheets and her head twisted side to side.

Yet, she relented and offered herself up to my pleasure.

After my balls reached her pussy and I was fully embedded within her, I started jy punishment of her loins with my youthful, renewed vigor. Unmercifully I pounded deep into her belly.

Thrust after soul wrenching thrust, I poured into her body.

My balls could finally no longer contain my semen. They drew up and spewed forth my cum, spraying forcefully into her guts. Rope after rope of thick, sperm laden cum blasted into her asshole.

I collapsed on top of her, letting every last drop on sperm flow into her.

I finally rolled off of her. My cock plopped out of her, causing her to whimper softly. I lay there quietly. Letting my breathing slow and even out.

She rolled over, looking at me shakily, uncertain.

"I, uh, wh..."

She fell silent.

I smiled down at her and she weakly crawled over and nestled her head against my chest.

"You about ready for another round?"

She tensed up,

"Oh my god, no, I couldn't stand anymore."

"Well, what happened to the 'I'll do anything for you', part?"

"Jacob, believe me when I say this, but I never even knew the things you just did to me even existed until now. I have to come to terms with what I've got myself into here. Of course you can use me anytime you want. I mean, I'll spread my legs or bend over so you can empty your balls into me. But that other stuff you did to me? I don't know what to think about that. I've never known such pleasure even existed. I'm not complaining, you just make me think about all the pleasures I've missed out on over my 70 years. I just wish I could still bear children. I'd love to have your baby inside me. But, I'll take what I can get."