A New Concubine Ch. 01

Story Info
A Persian beauty is no match for the Ancient Empire.
3.7k words
4.34
28.6k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zvbxrpl
zvbxrpl
21 Followers

He was Dhagid, a determined and dangerous bounty hunter armed with an enormous scimitar that even giant brawlers struggled to wield with both hands. He had mastered the art and was known through stories of men and women slain and defeated by his hands. He was one of many who had avarice at the forefront of his mind, for his target was Sameera, the daughter of two executed nobles deemed traitors by the Sheik Laith Hajar when they would not submit their lands or beliefs to the Persian Emperor. One year prior, she had amassed a small army in the rural, northern shores of the Persian Sea against the Sheikh, fighting valiantly as her dedicated followers dwindled due to the ever-growing army commanded by Hajar in the Chamd regions in the ancient empire.

Under command from the Emperor to snuff out any and every dissident, Sameera had a sizeable bounty to be taken alive and delivered to Hajar unharmed. Known for her kindness and fierce leadership, her followers had given her the title of 'princess,' which the Sheikh had to hear over and over again as he had been unable to defeat and capture her. The Sheikh's ire grew with every confrontation that the nineteen year old princess eluded. Little was known about her outside villages she was beloved other than that she had been recently married until her husband was slain in a prior skirmish defending her.

Though the Sheikh had never witnessed her, he heard the tales of her lithe and athletic tone with many rumors of delectable haunches and an ample bosom. Men who had seen and fought against her and survived boasted how her fair complexion which had grown more coppery in the warm, tropical region. They also clammored over her youthful face with wide, beautifully brown eyes, full lips that could steal a man's attention with even the slightest of smiles and full, straight raven colored hair that had often been in a thick, single braid that went to her mid-lower back to ensure it never interfered when she needed to dance with her blades after she lured her victims in.

The golden sun beat down on the tan, sandy foothills which below sat a lazy, freshwater basin which connected to a river nearby. Dhagid had tracked the rebel down the same river after many gave up their searches for her or looked elsewhere after a recent skirmish with another pursuer. He had seen traces of nearby habitants after following the river for days. There were rumors that Sameera still had many willing and able-bodies to defend her, but the crafty Dhagid found that he had been tracking three sets of footprints, one female and two male. He knew he had found them, and tracked them further to the hill of the rebels' encampment. To an untrained eye, the campfire was low and out of sight, but to a professional he located his confirmed targets when he got close enough to see the beauty let her hair down with an enchanting tussle. He readied his monstrous blade and engaged his targets.

"Surrender immediately, rebel princess! Throw down your weapons and submit, and I assure you no harm will come to you or your dogs until you are in the Sheikh's custody," barked the bounty hunter. Sameera stood up and her eyes locked with her pursuer, who snuck behind them, standing twenty feet from their campfire.

"Another sell-sword. The man you serve is a cowardly, lying murderer," she shot back in a patronizing tone accompanied by an eye roll that could be seen a mile away.

"The man whom I serve matters not to me. The price he put on your head does, girl," he snapped back. Sameera's two bodyguards rose and drew blades, acting as shields between the princess as they crept slower towards Dhagid. When they had gotten in range, the professional heaved his heavy blade with both hands, and with a mighty swing broke the blade of one of his attackers. Another quick, powerful swing cut the disarmed guard in two, as blood soaked into the dust-covered sandy rocks. In another fluid motion, he parried the other guard and cut off his head, which hit the ground with an echoing thunk as the second victim's headless body fell aside, blood rushing from the fatal wound.

"Impressive blade, you swine!" sniped Sameera who drew two daggers and broke into a defensive pose. The shorter blades were ideal for the short-statured princess, who was a head and a half shorter than the statuesque bladesman before her.

"Don't be ridiculous. You have lost, there is nobody else here to save you, and you'd need to stab me with those for an hour to slay me. Your campaign has lasted longer than it should have, and I am now growing impatient with you. I will not tell you a third time, girl. Surrender!" he traded barbs back. He balanced the sword blade down against the ground with one hand while grabbing a coil of rope from his belongings and throwing it at her feet.

"I won't surrender to you, pig. Your disingenuous master won't be able to pay you half of what he promised when I escape his clutches again. You join the list of foes who couldn't defeat me," she taunted Dhagid.

"Grrrrr, there will be no list," he spat. "Your insurrection will be shortly remembered and your choice of your fate as either as a harem slave or an erased memory left as your skull on a spike, another to the Empire's collection. Choose wisely, girl!"

"As opposed to being a soulless, limp mercenary?"

"Limp?! The hard way it is then. If you insist, princess." With force, the goon planted the tip of his blade in the rock so that only he could remove it. In a dash, he grabbed the rope as the princess lunged at him. Her daggers grinded against his rugged breastplate armor, causing a small slash wound on his abdomen. He roared and swung the rope until it coiled around Sameera's arm before he tugged with might. Her arm flung to the side, the rope relinquishing but one dagger was our of her hand, cast aside far enough that wouldn't be safe for her to retrieve. She hollered a battle cry as she ducked his rippled arms and slashed at him again, as metal kissed metal again, causing no harm.

Dhagid chuckled at his frustrated opponent. Her eyes locked on his. He saw her passion, her deep desire to rip his heart out, and he smiled back her her, letting her know he relished the moment. She cried in another charge at him, this time he knocked her to the ground with a forearm shiver, completely disarming her. Dazed and rapidly trying to recover, Sameera rose to her hands and knees. Before the damsel could stand, the force of her conqueror's hand grasped the back of her neck, thrusting her down violently. With the rope in one large hand and her wrists in his other, he tied her arms behind her back, then tied her by the ankles just enough so she could walk at short paces but would trip over herself if she were to try and run or take even a medium stride. He then pulled her up by her hair, she groaned through gritted teeth while Dhagid soaked in all of her femininity with his eyes. She was everything the boasts, rumors, and tales foretold from her smooth skin to her soft, luscious lips. Her wide, curvaceous hips to her large bosom held back by a tight garment.

"My my," gasped the bounty hunter, wide-eyed as if he'd seen a mirage. "The gods certainly blessed you," he finished before she spat in his face and turned her head away. Her bravado caused an annoyed chuckle from her captor, who secured a light, metal collar attached to a chain around her neck before pulling his uncooperative prisoner forward with a tug. Dhagid then grabbed her dagger, examining it in front of her before shredding her garment to fully expose her magnificent breasts and chestnut colored areolas that made any man's mouth wet and his pants tighten. He forcefully groped his victim's breasts, playing with her perky copper globes while she looked away from him, eyes tightly shut. She was unable to hold back a tear and a sob; she felt so ashamed, defeated, and helpless, which excited Dhagid.

"I can see why the Sheikh wants you alive," his eyes lowered to her thin, tight navel, down to her round hips and thick thighs held by skin-tight trousers. The bounty hunter enjoyed taking his time making incisions in what was left of her clothing so they ripped off in ease without harming Sameera. She again sobbed, as he rubbed his fingers down to her loins, disturbing the only hair on her lower body, in the form of a thin, rectangular line above her otherwise smooth womanhood. Sameera struggled, only to have her balance again shift with a stiff yank of the chain around her neck.

"Your rebellion is over! I was told by the Sheikh that you were problematic, cunning, and would be unlike any other I've hunted. In a matter of two days, I found your camp, slew the farmers you call soldiers, and now have you naked in front of me. To call your capture a training exercise to one who never wielded a sword before would be insulting," he mocked her further. Her face turned a shade of red, embarrassed as his wandering hands continued on her body.

"Enjoy this while it lasts, pig. The Sheikh will torture me then behead me for fighting for my own lands. Your eyes do not lie, coward. You desire me. If you turn me over to Hajar, I will be nothing more than another story and a legend," she sneered. He howled in laughter before a look of smugness washed over him.

"Oh, you poor dove. This 'limp' sellsword lied to you. Sheikh Hajad will not behead you. Several rulers in the Caucas Kingdoms have requested to bid for you in the auctions, so the Sheikh has agreed when you are apprehended to face punishment before you are paraded naked down the town square then sold. Whomever buys you can remove your head when he is satisfied," he explained her reality. She scoffed at him in disgust before he continued.

"More than the Caucs want you. Rulers from the Nubian Kingdoms, there are Shemites and I can't forget the Hellenis. A beauty such as you is a very desirable commodity, Princess Sameera, so be sure to take pride in the bickering and fighting sure to ensue over your price. You will also need to know how to please men as you will be serving the cocks of sodomites from all lands for whomever owns you. In fact," he paused, adjusting his own pants to show the outline of his thick, bulging erection held back by the tight fabric. All she could do was grimace.

"It will be a brief journey back to the city, where you will be turned over to the Sheikh's men. I can now add a rebel princess to the list of kings and queens I've slain and defiled," he cackled before removing his clothing with the chain still wrapped around his muscular wrist. He dropped his trousers before his erect, olive skinned manhood flung forward after being repressed for days. With one hand, he pushed Sameera down to her knees, his cock was inches from her mouth.

"You will please me tonight, Princess. I will give you a taste of what the gods decided your destiny is. Suck," he commanded. She cocked her head away from him before he again jerked her back forward. She tried to free her hands, but Dhagid had secured her masterfully. All Sameera could do was swallow her reality. She pursed her lips closed as he pressed his large mushroom head against them. He leaned in and her mouth was stretched wide as his long, girthy shaft followed his head.

She massaged him with her lips, relaxing her throat as he thrusted in and out; each thrust he was able to go further and further in. She was talented in the art of a blowjob from her frantic tongue to her muscular stamina, and loved to please her late husband, but even he was not like this size. Besides patchy pubic hair, all she could see were his chiseled abs and tree trunk wide thighs. She shut her eyes before he barked at her again.

"Look at me, princess. I want you to look me in the eyes as you suck my cock," he demanded. She rolled her eyes and muffled a snarky noise that was unintelligible with his dong pushing into the back of her throat.

"Mmmph, mmmmph nyuhh," she muffled, her lips smacking and his glorious phallus glistening with her saliva, doing as he commanded. She had accepted the path of least resistance would be the fastest to her undesirable ordeal being over. She would never admit to her captor that she even enjoyed it on a deep, primal level. Dhagid took advantage of her lack of gag reflex while enjoying every moment of bliss. He finally was able to get all eleven inches of himself into her mouth and down the back of her throat, as stringy beads of her saliva hung from the corners of her mouth, dripping onto her breasts. She softly gave a 'mmph' again before he restarted thrusting at a faster pace.

With all the effort that the unwillingly amatory Sameera could muster, she relaxed and let her captor have his way. She tasted his sweat mixed with the tangy, salty notes of his precum. She knew he was close as his growls grew wilder while thrusting into her mouth.

"Oooooh. Oooooooh!" he exclaimed, simultaneously grabbing a fistfull of her hair and pulling himself back from Sameera's deepthroating frenzy so that the head and an inch or two of his shaft was all in her mouth before he released streams of thick, salty spunk into her mouth. He did not want to let Sameera off easy by shooting it down her throat.

She winced and moaned simultaneously with an 'mmmmmf, mmmmmmmf, mmmmmmf,' as his enormous cock ripped explosion after explosion of his seed, filling her mouth instantly. Dhagid whipped himself out of her mouth, which was just open enough as she looked up at him so he could see her mouth full of his cum as another thick rope of his man juice hit her nose. She obeyed his command to 'swallow' with a loud, hearty gulp before she gasped for air. He gave her a moment before shoving himself back into her mouth and commanded her to swallow the rest then clean it off. She sucked another full mouthful of cum from him and swallowed again, before she started to lick his still-rigid shaft.

"Is that what you want, pig?" she sneered, masking a wave of arousal that washed over her.

"I have two days with you, Princess Sameera-and I intend to discover every crevice of your body. If you're going to be sold to sodomites by weeks end, you're going to need more training in pleasure, and I am going to make sure your transformation begins correctly. You are too wild and need to be broken in and taught respect," he explained plainly.

She shot back a look of repulsion, clearly incensed by her situation, but said nothing. She did not want him to have any more satisfaction.

"What, do you think the Caucs, Shemites, or Nubians will use just your mouth? Oh no, rebel princess," he grinned maniacally.

"You will be a foreign whore. The rules for your will be much different for you unlike the Empire. They'll use your womanhood, your mouth, your tits, and of course, your ass," he said, grabbing her glutes. "The Shemite men will use you five at a time. The Caucs will tie you up somewhere in their caves while letting their whole clan use you from helpless, bound positions. The Hellenis will parade you from street to street, sodomizing you. And the Nubians? Well, you wont be tight like a virgin for very long with them. Consider yourself lucky, princess," he chortled to the powerless princess. Sameera again struggled and thrashed to no avail while Dhagid beamed.

With one hand he held the chain attached to her choker while his free hand rummaged through his belongings before he took a small, glass vile and removed the cork with his thumb before another pull of the chain, bringing the spoils of his victory forward against his torso. His still-throbbing unit poking her abdomen.

"Wherever the fates take you, you will need to know when to be a pervert to serve your masters," he began, tilting the vial and oil dripped onto his cock. He rubbed it to make his it slick and glisten. He spun Sameera around and bent her over, he back naturally arching to present her glorious intergluteal cleft; a pink speck could be seen as her already wet womanly lips parted slightly.

"Someone likes being handled rough," Dhagid jeered, rubbing his oily hand over her cheeks before taking his index finger and pressing it softly against her anus. He stiffened and encircled her brown star, feeling her tense up before breathing deeply to relax. After toying with her for moments, Dhagid desired the fruits of Sameera's ass, penetrating with his stiffened finger, rubbing it in and out as she moaned, looking back tensely. One finger turned into two to stretch Sameera out, the captured rebel still loving it.

"Know that this pig is going to enjoy this, Sameera," he said, still cocky as he put his unit against the hole and pressed in as he grabbed her hips and pulled her back. Sameera gasped, unprepared for the largest cock ever to enter her ass. She felt helpless and humiliated, tearing up and looking at the ground as the bounty hunter poked, each thrust he went deeper until a sharp push and his manhood disappeared entirely inside her.

"I've fucked tons of women, and the bratty ones like you are my favorite," he said as flesh pounded flesh. "They think they're so tough but then end up just like you, slut."

"Uuuuugh! Fuck you, pig," she retorted in a cracked voice. Even idle, his large cock was stretching her. She tried to relax but struggled as even lived up, he was still stretching her. She breathed heavy and uneasy before Dhagid began ramming at a steady, hard pace. Smack...smack...smack..

She was impuissant; only noises that sounded like a mixture of panting and grunting. Her long, midnight locks hung down, swinging slightly as her body moved at Dhagid's will until he took his hands off her hips, and pulled her hair back to wreck his slave's ass doggy-style. Her head cocked up, and tears trickled down from her eyes; but beneath her shame and humiliation she felt her body warm in pleasure. Her walls gripped the bounty hunters shaft and head before he increased his own gratification of the spoils of victory, a taste he knew well and made sure to boast of it.

Sameera felt every inch of him thrust in and out, as his balls slapped against her cleft. Mixed with her hair being pulled back tightly, the rough manhandling her body was given turned from discomfort to raw pleasure. Her eyes rolled up in ecstasy as he erupted inside her. More thick spurts filled her ass up to the point where his jizz mixed with the oil and juices had overflowed, flowing down her inner rump and thigh. With a harsh wringing of her hair, the dazed damsel was spun around back to her knees before he started immediately splitting her mouth open with his cock.

"Clean it, slave," he said. She moaned as her mouth slurped the salty mix of his seed and her ass juice. He pulled out and she fell forward face down in the sunny sands and rock. She snapped from her daze and reality set in that, she let out a silent wept in what could be the only moment Dhagid would take a break. His second release inside her felt just as voluminous as the first. Wallowing in the disgraced reality, she didn't hear him walk behind her. She looked back and the still-rigid cock looked ready for another go. Sameera now understood the consequences of her failure.

Dhagid pulled her back by her arms until she sat on her knees, her sweaty bosom rising and falling rapidly. She closed her eyes expecting the worst as her temporary master entered her pussy, which dropped in anticipation after the first two rounds. He did not change pace like when he was in her ass, to Sameera's disdain. The victor pounded her hard. She vibrated every time he went in and pounded her cervix until she was near spasming in passion. She held back wanting to orgasm, she didn't want him to have the satisfaction, and she held back as long as he could. Sensing this, Dhagid kissed and licked the back of her shoulders, a vulnerable point of hers. The sudden shock of the additional delectation loosened the grip on her body and she succumbed to coming on him, suppressing her moans as much as she could.

zvbxrpl
zvbxrpl
21 Followers
12