A New Concubine Ch. 02

Story Info
Sameera's harrowing journey continues.
3.6k words
4.38
18.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zvbxrpl
zvbxrpl
20 Followers

Dhagid escorted Sameera back to Chamd City, the capital of the region overseen by Sheikh Hadad. His intent was to collect while still having what fun he could with the unwillingly promiscuous rebel, as much of her trip had been spent with the bounty hunter's cock in her holes. Still disgusted with her situation, she took what pleasures she could by being his temporary plaything. His enormous cock stretched her but pleasured her simultaneously, as she had cum on it some twenty times over two days. Walk then fuck on breaks were the routine, and she was still expertly bound, ending any hope of escape. They made camp for the night on the outskirts of Chamd City, seeing the orange and yellow torchlight illuminating the town, with Dhagid emptying himself into her perky bosom in his last few rounds.

Within the walls of Chamd City, Sameera got a taste of the sounds of merchants and buyers haggling, to cat calls for her, smelling fresh foods and spices, and seeing justice served by the Sheikh's personal headsman work through a line of criminals in the main square.

"I'm here for the bounty of the rebel princess, Sameera. I'm told the captain can confirm this woman is whom the Sheikh has desired. She is alive and clearly unharmed, so I will expect the full ten thousand gold pieces," he gestured to the abashed prisoner. Immediately the guard's eyes bulged at Sameera's beauty, before letting his eyes wander from her magnificent orbs down to her honey pot. She ignored him by looking at the floor, clearly in discomfort.

A moment later an armored soldier came from an adjacent hallway after being summoned. He took one walk around her, then gave his orders.

"Summon the Sheikh, this is her," he said bluntly. What felt like an eternity passed before two guards arrived ahead of a short, fat, bald man with a well groomed, wispy, salt and pepper beard. The man wore fine silk garments, as a noble could afford. Sameera had slandered the man enough to know who it was.

"Ahhhhh yes. The illustrious rebel Princess Sameera at last," he chuckled with a fiendish grin and a slow licking of his fat lips that sent a repulsing chill up her spine. "It is a pleasure to meet you. I'm Sheikh Laith Hadad."

"You disgust me," snapped Sameera, trying to pull from his grasp to no avail. The Sheikh and his guards laughed at her fruitless attempt.

"Word of your fighting spirit is indeed true. Good good, you will need it to fulfill the destiny the gods have bestowed upon you," he said running back of his fingers down Sameera's cheek.

"The gods did none of this. You did, pig!" she clapped back, spitting in his face. "Just have my head and be done with it."

"My dearest princess, I could never remove a head of a beauty such as yours; so I must deny your request," he started, patronizing his prisoner. "Enough resisting, girl. I must fit a penalty for your crimes in before I clean you up and sell you on the main square. Your notoriety has made you such a prize, many kings and rulers from near and far will fight over which cocks you will serve until your master releases you, or takes your head." The Sheikh signaled his soldiers over and issued his commands; "send her to Amal, with hips as round as this tigress possesses, she must learn how to fully take care of the man whoso bed she will warm. This evening she will be brought to my room."

Forced down a dark corridor followed by winding stairs, Sameera was brought to a dimly lit, open room where ass she could see was a table with some items on it. Guards took chains that hung from the ceiling, and resecured her by removing her initial binds, adjusting her into a perfectly bent over while standing position, her bound arms still behind her but now were elevated, then the guards left the room. Moments later, the door opened and closed again before footsteps came from behind, not heavy like a soldier, but graceful and light. A soft, warm hand slid along her smooth haunches before briskly clasping a handful of Sameera's derrière.

"You're quite the woman," said the sultry voice. Finally within the line of sight sauntered a supple woman with remarkable curves, lesser than chained beauty but men loved the round hips. "I am Amal. I will teach you the ways of pleasure, and how in obedience can you drive men wild," she continued, her voice just higher than a whisper. Sameera gazed at Amal, noticing her soft eyes, thick ponytail, and wide makeup Utah smiling at her. Her eyes fell, seeing Amal's breasts, down to the slave's marking below her belly button to her curvy thighs and thick thighs covered by a thin veil over a silk thong covering her front. Amal then began to circle and grope at her startled student.

"I love how your back arches perfectly and naturally, dear. It makes your buns pop back; a blessing that men will go wild for you, but a curse because you'll be pregnant in no time," purred Amal. Sameera flinched before Amal began to rub her haunches and calm her.

"Shhhhhhh, do not be frightened. I am not here to hurt you. Instead," she paused, her hand moving at the lower abdomen before running down toward her flower. "You don't flinch when I do that," she whispered. "You like it. I know because when I was chained up like you, I got excited just like you're doing now." Sameera said nothing, she knew Amal was truthful as her privates felt immediate stimulation; she wouldn't admit she wanted more.

"We have so much to do before you serve the Sheikh later tonight. He and your new masters will expect flexibility in your body and your abilities. You'll be expected to go from sucking dick to eating pussy to dancing to servicing a room of as many as twenty men. But first, the basics; we will begin with the invitation. Shake your ass for me," demanded Amal. Sameera refused to move, only to receive a crisp spanking. Sameera turned a shade of red camouflaged by the dim room, but continued her resistance. Amal took her hands and went straight for the clit, the helpless Sameera felt her ascension toward climax all over Amal's delicate, effective hands.

"You've got it, slut. Throw the weight of your smooth cheeks up and back," instructed Amal, placing a hand on her subject's lower back for stability. Sameera felt such a rush that came from the mixture of clapping her cheeks perfectly, being restrained to where she couldn't escape, and creaming uncontrollably to her teacher's astute knowledge of the female anatomy. Unable to hold back, Sameera came quickly, satisfied, and resoundingly as Amal continued to rub and finger away.

"You're such a mess, you cum easily, and you moan like an experienced whore. You'll make a man cum in no time if you do that. Very good, you're even turning me on," winked Amal who began to rub her own loins. "Come, there's more for you to learn." Amal walked to Her student's backside and with both hands, stretched Sameera's cheeks to expose all of her magnificent cleft.

"Pay attention to what I do now," as Amal began to kiss the glutes, moving closer to her holes one after another. Every kiss sent a shockwave of arousal through Sameera, trying to look back only to see Amal's thick locks until finally, her teacher went in, extending the tongue and hitting every sensory fiber in and around her womanhood. Amal's tongue was misleadingly large when it mattered, and she used it at a slow pace as it moved about. Sameera panted heavily, again unable to resist enjoyment which had stirred her again to orgasm.

"Now, we go circles," whispered Amal. Her tongue then changed, delicately going around Sameera's womanly walls. The helpless damage shrieked and a wave of warmth and ecstasy followed. There was so much pleasure. She was so wet. After seconds of euphoria, Sameera slumped down, panting and catching her breath. Amal grabbed the sides of her head, lifting the princess before locking lips, sticking her tongue and the taste of Sameera's own honeyed sweetness filled her mouth.

"Mmmm, you are going to be a prime concubine. The men will line up for you, and it won't matter if they're first in line or dead last of an army. They will want you. I just wish I had you more to myself, but unfortunately, you have a dinner date with the sheikh and we need to get you cleaned up."

After hours of probing, Amal paced to the doors, opening them and calling two servants over. In walked two robed women, and with the teacher unfastened her bindings. The servants flanked her, grabbing her arms and leading her down the same dark corridor to a bathing room, with guards at attention at the entrance.

Sameera was then hurried into a well-lit room, which was a stark contrast from the room she was in prior for hours. She noted beautiful paintings of naked women on the obsidian stone walls as well as sculptures of naked men and women within the compact bathing area. Guards were posted at the only entrance and exit to the room as well as one patrolling the bathing room itself, with another female servant overseeing the heating of rocks to control the temperature. The two servants directed the naked, messy princess into the hot waters with one following in while the other gathered items from a tray from a nearby desk with several bottles atop it. The servant then began taking spicy-fragranced oil and began massaging it into the skin while the other jumped in and began doing the same. After soaping, her hair was shampooed before she was dunked to rinse it off. Sopping wet, she was hurried out of the bathing room into an adjacent room where her hair was conditioned, and skin moisturized with a heavy lavender and vanilla scented oily serum. Now clean and presentable, one servant began brushing her hair while the other applied a charcoal make-up to give the lurid captive smoky eyes on top of her voluptuous assets. A loincloth made of soft, see through material with a red tint was fastened over her hips, her cameltoe exposed through it came down to her mid thighs with no backside coverage. A thick, golden slave collar was placed around her neck with matching wrist restraints and fastened with heavy iron chain links was the final touches before she was hurried to guards who escorted her.

The escort moved languidly while Sameera tried to focus and center herself, fighting back mixed emotions of fear, despair, and defeat. She knew she was going to be a piece of meat until her body was broken or discarded, and simultaneously detested the thought that she had to spend a night with a man she found sickening. Humiliation crept in, even though she resisted the thought of her mind, body, and spirit being broken knowing her body was a gift to men who didn't deserve her; that though she couldn't see him, the guard behind her kept staring at her bare ass bouncing as she walked. Hanging her head, a tear swelled for should she resist or fight back, she would not meet a quick end she so wanted, but punishment.

The long walk was lonely through the basement dimly lit stone hallways, upstairs to a courtyard walkway toward the Sheikh's villa. The reality that if she complied and did everything demanded of her, her new life would be easier, albeit cum-soaked. Thoughts raced through her mind circularly, until finally she reached her destination, with the sound of guards banging on the wooden doors to the Sheikh's suite breaking her lamentation.

"Enter," replied the sheikh. Sameera was led into the luxurious room, amazed at the interior. Golden pottery, trinkets, and other artwork on top of fine carpets and tapestries with finely carved wooden furniture were the decorations preferred to by Hadad. In the corner of the room she was stopped and the chains from her wrist binds was secured to a bare, stone wall leaving her with very little room to maneuver and lots of room for the sheikh to play with her. The fat man thanked the guards and ordered them to return in the morning to prepare her for the auctions, where she was sure to be the grand prize. He drank a small vial of a clear liquid before walking to a table, generously pouring a goblet of wine to the brim.

"My dear Sameera, you will find that I am a kind and generous man and lover—that is—kinder and more generous to obedient women who follow orders. Here," he said. Sameera looked up, a look of scorn when her eyes met her captor's. He bathed and had changed into an open white robe that showed his hairy chest atop his gut, his cock flaccid looking beneath his pudginess.

"Please do not offend me, girl. Drink, it is the finest wine from our local Chamd vineyards that only men of distinguished rank are given." He put the cup to her lips and she emptied half of it in an instant with a hearty gulp.

"Much better. Mmmm very good to know you can swallow a lot," he said, trying to set the tone of what was to come. He finished the wine before pouring another heavy handed fill again to the brim and then emptying that.

"You may be the property of a nobleman from the lands of Shem, Caucas, Nubia, or Cimmeria if you are so lucky. I don't like your chances if another Persian owns you. You've upset many of the nobility in this country, and they are very stringent of punishment for traitors. Of course, that means that the world would be robbed of a rare beauty," he said while pacing toward her. "You are rare indeed, Sameera and I find it foul to see your head become a trophy for some simpleton." In the moment he was speaking to her, his cheeks turned a shade of red from the wine and his flaccid cock had grown much larger than she thought it could have. Her eyes widened when she saw it protruding from his opened robes.

"Like what you see?" he asked playfully before leaning in and whispering into her ear. "I want you to get on your knees and suck my cock. I want you to swallow my load, and then the real fun begins," he finished with a crisp smack on her backside. She noticed that his cock was fully erect, the length and thickness surprised her before he snapped her attention turning sensual to cold and impatient in tone.

"I don't ask slaves to do anything twice."

Reluctantly, Sameera dropped to her knees, but unable to wait any longer, Hadad pushed the tip of his mushroom-head against her lips before she let the time in, massaging with her lips and tongue. She shut her eyes before the sheikh pried them open with his thumbs.

"You are to look me in the eyes. I am your master tonight, princess." Helpless, she shot him a look of contempt, which was met by a sinister smile on the rotund sheikh.

"Good...I like when whores get pouty," grabbing a fistful of her hair and letting his hips take over. He shoved himself deeper and deeper into her mouth to where he was at the edge of her throat, keeping a medium pace of thrusting. His sweaty, sizable belly bumped against her head with each thrust. Seeing the powerless, oiled up damsel pleasure him with her mouth brought him near climax, as Sameera began to taste the tangy pre-cum from his head. She braced for an explosion before the sheikh abruptly pulled himself out of her mouth.

"Bend over," he commanded. She obeyed, standing up and then leaned forward towards the wall where her chains were secured to. "Time for the traitorous whore to get a taste of punishment. You will please sodomites wherever you go, princess. So, what better than to get a taste?" he cackled and taunted the beauty presenting her tight nether-cleft. He positioned his face close to her brown star and spat, causing it to glisten just like the skin on her body. He inserted a finger, causing her to tighten around it as he pushed it in and out.

"Oh yes, this is nice and tight," he murmured, gripping her hips then pulling them back. He was not as gentle as the bounty hunter, ensuring she was lubed. He pressed himself into her ass until his shaft disappeared inside her entirely. She tried to relax as he began thrusting, breathing heavily because she wasn't ready for his vigorous thrusting. She struggled as Hadad was using her to assert his dominance and power. It wasn't long before he began mocking her.

"Instead of waging silly wars, killing my men, causing me to waste precious time, money, and other resources in ending with your failed rebellion, this princess—cocks in your holes is clearly your life's calling. To be a slut. You were bestowed gifts from the gods in three holes, and it should cause you great shame that you're only learning this now!"

"Hmmmmmph, fuck you, you fat, filthy pig. AHH" she exclaimed, feeling the coat of saliva drying up, leading the sheikh to only press harder.

"You are fucking me, princess. But unfortunately, you don't get to cum unless you're the rare type to orgasm while being butt-fucked," he shot back pulling the fistful of hair back and forth as he was riding a horse. Her slick, oily body kept bouncing back on him, her cheeks jiggling every time his loins pounded hers.

'He's going to cum soon, he has to' she thought to herself, her eyes welling with tears as now it felt as if he entered her bone dry even with his precum. Her anus stretched and pulled uncomfortably. With all her strength, she focused, tightened herself, and positioned herself to focus on his tip. She applied Amal's prior lesson and began throwing her hips back, understanding a man's needs and desires long before her capture, and she knew the right spot to set any man off and with her notorious backside. She gritted and grunted until she found success clapping on the fat sheikh's cock. He yelped and stopped, his cock erupting a big load inside her ask. Though her heart raced, time had seemingly stopped as she felt every ribbon of man juice from shooting inside her He howled before thrusting a little more to get every drop out.

A feeling of primal satisfaction set in for both Hadad and Sameera, yet while she caught her breath, she was unaware that Hadad tied his robe and walked back to the wooden door, knocking once. She watched him open the door and let in soldiers, but something was wrong. None of them wielded their blades like guards on watch. Instead they came in, with the rebel losing count after ten because she could only see gleeful smiles on their faces, knowing they were staring at all of her.

"Thirty of you then, yes?" she overheard the sheikh say to whom she assumed the captain of the guard met by a silent nod.

"Do NOT harm her or fuck her pussy though, as tempting as it will be. She cannot be impregnated, or the sellers could come back later in very bad faith, and I take my role as sheikh of the Chamd region and the reputation it brings very seriously. Her mouth and ass will feel like heaven to you and your men. I will have slaves bring in wine and refreshments shortly. Do enjoy yourselves."

Sameera gulped, her stomach knotted, and her knees buckled. She fruitlessly pulled at her restraints. Panic set in. 'Th-thirty men?' was all that ran through her mind before five men disrobed and approached, two already rock hard while the others stroking their cocks to catch up.

For the next several hours, the rebel Sameera was sodomized by thirty cocks, the nut of each soldier lubricating the way for the next while she sucked one at a time and stroked the other two through her restraints. She was used over and over with soldiers emptying themselves down her throat, in and on her ass, and all over her tits before getting back in line with a cup of cheap wine to recharge, a luxury the fuck meat did not have as she tired quickly from twerking, slurping, and being stretched out and ass fucked at every possible angled a helpless damsel chained to the wall could be. When her body's strength disappeared and she laid back while the soldiers manhandled her body, her resolve did not though she felt it slowly melt away.

They hurled insults at her, cat-called her, and screamed in the name of comrades fallen while the lucky men took their spoils. Her head was pressed against the wall and floor when it wasn't sucking off one of the men. At the end after satisfying all soldiers, her brown star stretched long past its limit, she descended further into bleakness. This was the price of fighting for her people and losing. She fought to keep hanging on to sanity as much as she could when she was spit-roasted and had as many as three cocks in her ass at one time, but the depression was too much, and her mind began to break as the used rebel laid in an enormous mess of her own ass juices, saliva, sweat, and the cum of thirty-one men.

zvbxrpl
zvbxrpl
20 Followers
12