A New Family Beginning Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she was still on all fours, I got on my knees and lined up behind Dana. I inserted my fingers in her cunt to get some cum and slipped my fingers in her ass as lube. I then moved my cock to her ass and gradually filled her asshole with my cock.

This was a first for Dana and she kept pushing back to get every inch of cock in her. I pumped her ass a few times and shot my load in her ass. She fell to the floor spent.

Sherry was next and Tommy was all over his sister. She spread her legs for his big cock. Tommy mounted her and his cock went in without any problem. As Tommy fucked her, the captain went over and started sucking her nipples. I joined them and placed my cock near her mouth and she started sucking my cock. It didn't take long before I came in my daughter's mouth and then Tommy shot his load in her cunt. We could all see he cum flowing out of her cunt.

Sam replaced Sherry and asked the captain to fuck her in the ass. As the captain lined up his cock to her asshole, I got underneath Sam, on my back and placed my cock in front her cunt. The captain gingerly entered his cock in her ass and when it was fully seated in her, I slipped my cock in her cunt. It was the first time she had both holes filled at the same time. Then Tommy came over and she started sucking his cock.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dana taking a close up video of our activity.

In a few minutes, we all shot our cum in and on Sam.

The rest of the night was pretty much the same. The captain spent the night with us and must have fucked my wife three more times. I fucked my daughters a few times and Tommy fucked his mother more than twice.

In the morning, Ashley called and asked if she could come over. I told her she would be welcomed.

It didn't take long before she got there. She apologized for not being able to join us last night. I told her she had a lot of making up to do and we all laughed.

Her father told her to take her clothes off and relax. Ashley quickly removed her clothes and her smooth pussy and big tits were there for the taking.

Her father laid her down on the floor and invited Tommy and me to join them. As the women watched, Tommy got on his back and Ashley straddled his cock. Before we knew it, her cunt sucked up his 10" completely and disappeared into her cunt.

Her father placed his uncut cock near her mouth and she started sucking it. I moved to the other side of her and she started sucking my cock as well, alternating between the two cocks.

Dana and the girls came over and Sam and Sherry each sucked her nipples as Dana placed Ashley's mouth on her nipples.

It was a good thing Dana had the camcorder going as the sight was incredible.

Ashley started riding Tommy's cock hard and he was about to cum when she slid off of him. His cum skyrocketed upward all over his stomach and cock and balls.

The women quickly lapped up his cum until it was all gone.

For the next couple of hours, Ashley was fucked by everyone, including the women. She surely made up for lost time.

Well, the rest of the trip went equally as well and before we knew it, it was time to head back home.

We bid a fond farewell to paradise and to a new sexual life back home.

Oh, one more thing, each one of us joined the mile high club on the way back.

Part 2?

12