A New Fart Boy Ch. 01

Story Info
I welcome a new fart boy to my stable.
3.7k words
4.62
17.8k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sudden knock at my apartment door snapped me out of my Twitter scrolling trance. Butterflies filled my stomach as I rose from my seat at the kitchen table and placed my phone down carefully with a lightly trembling hand. My green one-piece dress swished over my bare feet as I swiftly made my way to the door. I rose onto the balls of my feet to peer through the peephole, checking to see if the person knocking was the same person I was expecting.

I had been talking with this man for a few weeks on Fetlife. He seemed shy and nervous, especially about meeting a woman who very much eclipsed him in body size. Unlike most men who shared my primary sexual interest, however, he didn't ghost after the first evening of discussion. He stuck with it, graciously accepting the tasks I had given him to prove his potential usefulness. Most importantly, he did so without complaint or hesitation, and always provided photographic proof.

Careful examination confirmed that this small-framed androgynous-looking man was indeed the same David I had been chatting with. I took a deep nervous breath and opened the apartment door. Immediately he dropped to his knees and kissed both of my bare feet.

"May I enter your home, Mistress?" he asked, his voice meek and subservient.

I nodded. "Yes, slave, you may."

I quickly ushered him in, hoping any nosy neighbors hadn't witnessed that humiliating display. Although, it was probably far worse for him than me, and in a way that kind of humiliation was a bit arousing. I stepped aside and David crawled in on hands and knees. His small frame made its way into my kitchen, giving me a good look at his cute little butt, outlined perfectly by the skinny jeans he was wearing. His dark brown hair was short, straight, and well-kept, a nice contrast to his pale complexion. I made my way to the front of him, and quickly observed his clean-shaven face and his cute light blue eyes. It was hard to gauge while he was crawling, but the poor boy couldn't have been older than 25, and likely no taller than 5 '8". David looked up at me, clearly incredibly nervous.

I smiled, looking back down at David. Compared to his tiny frame, I must have seemed quite intimidating. I towered above him at 5' 10" and just over 300 lbs. Age-wise I was likely even more intimidating, being 36 to his 25. This made me feel happy and confident, it was far easier to dominate men who were smaller and less experienced. It had been quite some time since I had last been served, and David would serve as a nice refresher and confidence boost if all went well.

I took a step back, wanting to be able to fully see David without my large stomach and similarly-sized breasts getting in the way.

"Do you remember what we agreed to, David?" I began to ask. "You're mine for the day, unless you utter the one safeword we agreed upon. What was that safeword?"

"Pineapple," David responded, obediently.

"Good slave," I replied. "Use it again and our relationship is terminated and you can leave, no questions asked."

David nodded nervously.

He looked so cute below me, trembling and nervous. I decided to play on that some more.

"For now I'm going to just call you 'slave', do you understand?" I asked.

"Yes...Mistress," David replied, his discomfort clearly growing.

I could feel the wonderful butterflies in my stomach intensifying. I hadn't had a weak man under my control like this in a long time, and I had clearly missed it. Time to push further.

"Slave," I continued. "What did we agree your role would be today?"

David hesitated, but still found the courage to reply. "I...I'm here to be your personal ass slave, Mistress."

My smile grew into a grin. "And what does an ass slave do?"

David's face turned bright red, and he started to sweat.

"Slave, your owner asked you a question. What does an ass slave do?" I asked, doing my best to sound irritated while hiding my excitement.

"An ass slave...An ass slave worships your divine ass," he finally managed to choke out.

I leaned forward towards the poor trembling man. "And just how does an ass slave worship my divine ass?" I pressed.

"It...it worships it by cleaning it, serving as a seat, and..." the poor boy stammered out.

"And...?" I asked, reaching down to grab his chin and force him to look me in the eyes for the next part.

"And," David choked on his next words. "And...serving to absorb any unpleasant or unladylike odors."

I let his chin go. "See, that wasn't so hard to admit, was it?"

Clearly however, it was incredibly difficult for him to say out loud. His forehead was damp with sweat, and his voice trembled throughout the entire thing. I was on cloud nine at this point, even forcing this pathetic little man through that had put me on such a power trip. I honestly would have been satisfied entirely by that one interaction, but I knew I could get so much more out of David over the weekend. If this little conversation brought him to such levels of extreme humiliation, what I had planned for him next would be absolutely delicious.

"Now slave," I said, standing upright again. "Strip off those silly clothes, you won't need them while you're serving me."

He nodded and began to rise, and I immediately put my hand on his shoulder, pressing him back down.

"You don't stand in my presence without permission, slave," I ordered. "You can strip on the floor where you belong."

His eyes revealed genuine contrition. "Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress," he replied.

I decided that acknowledging his apology would bring him comfort, so instead I just silently stared at him until he awkwardly began to slide off his jeans and shirt on the cold kitchen floor. Before long he was nude, trembling, and on his knees.

"On all fours, slave, I want to inspect you," I ordered.

David scrambled into the appropriate position so quickly that I was honestly amazed. I made a show of walking around him slowly and 'inspecting' him. His tiny butt was just as cute without the jeans on, and as ordered he was saved from the neck down, just the way I liked my toys. I spread his legs and confirmed the presence of the metal chastity cage containing his useless tiny junk. He had sent me the key as part of his tasks in the weeks prior, but men often just send junk keys from Home Depot in an attempt to fool me, so I had to be absolutely sure.

"Have you remained caged since you first sent the key?" I asked.

David nodded. "Yes Mistress."

I believed him. This one really was incredibly subservient. He really had been pent up for weeks. I guess that explained his quick responses, men always seemed to be a lot more obedient when denied any kind of cock stimulation or orgasm. The longer that denial went on, the more degrading and pathetic things they were willing to do, too. David was certainly going to be put to the test in that regard.

"Good," I replied. "I don't take well to dishonesty."

I walked over to the counter and grabbed the black leather collar and leash I had reserved for this occasion. I returned to David and quickly bound it around his neck, locking it with a key I kept out of his sight. I could feel his body trembling as I did so, and I truly couldn't remember a time in recent memory where I hadn't been more turned on. David would never know this, but the whole situation was giving me a great deal of pleasure. I could feel the increased blood flow to my crotch, and the tell-tale warming sensation that went along with it. I was going to have some fun today.

I turned towards the living room, and tugged on my new slave's leash, indicating for him to follow me. As I walked out of the kitchen, I could feel his gaze fixed on my gorgeous fat ass, and I made sure to lift my legs a bit as I walked to put on a show for him. I held back a snicker at the thought of what that ass was about to do to the poor creature. He'd be seeing it in a different light soon enough.

I made my way to a nearby reclining chair, my new pet in tow. I stopped as we approached, and turned to face him. Without a word, I grabbed his small shoulders and propped his back up against the front of the chair and tilted his head back.

"I think I'm going to watch something for a bit," I said, trying to keep my voice as plain as possible. "Be a good ass slave and make a comfortable seat for me, would you?"

Before he could respond, I tilted his head back, straddled his shoulders with my legs and lowered myself down while lifting my dress over his head and shoulders. I couldn't help but wonder what it must have been like for him, seeing that massive ass more than three times the size of his head slowly lowering onto him. As I reached the poor slave's nose, I felt my silk underwear slide into my crack. For now he'd be denied the pleasure and suffering of direct exposure to my asshole, but that would come later.

I shifted my weight a bit to make sure my cheeks would envelop his face as I finished dropping the rest of my full weight on the unfortunate slave. I held my breath for a moment, waiting to see if he was still breathing. I wanted it to be difficult, but completely smothering the poor thing would be counterproductive, especially if he fainted. Before long I felt David struggle to breathe in and then exhale. He was likely profoundly uncomfortable, but otherwise fine.

I leaned back a bit, increasing the weight on his face. I doubt he enjoyed that much, but what good was a slave seat if I couldn't relax and enjoy myself? I reached over towards the remote, really wanting to put on a show of using him like any other piece of furniture.

"How's my wonderful ass, slave?" I asked as I turned the TV on, not expecting him to really be able to answer.

The reply was an unsurprising "Mmmpphh."

Bless the poor thing for actually trying to answer.

"I'll take that as a 'I'm loving it, thank you Mistress!'" I replied in my best humiliating mock-male voice.

I didn't actually care much about what was on TV, the squirming mess of a boy under me was far more entertaining than any show could be. I could see his body shift and struggle with each breath. It probably didn't smell particularly great down there either, as I had deliberately avoided showering in the morning to really play up the whole 'ass slave and cleaner' bit. I hoped that with each breath he would have to decide between dealing with the odor and staying conscious, and his cute little writhing movements made me suspect this was the case. It left me wanting to play with myself and really enjoy the moment, but I wanted to wait a bit to really kick things off.

I reached over to the end table and began to drink from a bottle of sparkling water I had set out for this occasion. The sound of pouring water and carbonation likely echoed below me, reminding David that he really was just a piece of my furniture and that he'd just have to deal with anything that I wanted to do while relaxing. The bubbling carbonation also helped stir things up a bit, which would be helpful.

After fifteen minutes or so, the water began to do its job. I felt the all-too-familiar gurgle in my stomach, followed by the feeling of pressure just behind my asshole. I let it build for a minute or two, and then carefully went to release the fart.

I nearly startled myself with the rippling noise that followed. I had intended to just let out a small one to tease the pathetic slave a bit, but sometimes things like this just happen. The loud, airy fart echoed against the leather chair, and I heard David cry out and squirm. Seltzer farts usually don't have much smell to them, but this new slave probably had never experienced anything like that before.

I genuinely and deeply laughed at the hilarity of the situation. "What's wrong, slave?" I coo-ed, trying to take on a mock motherly tone. "You told me in the kitchen that you'd be absorbing unpleasant odors. You knew that included farts too, right? Let me feel you breathe it in deeply, I don't want to smell a thing!"

I could feel myself getting wet as David struggled to take a deep breath through his nose. The silly boy could have used his mouth to make it easier, but he also likely wasn't thinking straight. I reached down between my thighs and started to tenderly play with myself a bit, the degradation was just too sweet to ignore. I pressed down on the hood lightly and began to softly push my finger against my clit as David let out a muffled gag. I then curled my other fingers down and inserted them before moving them in and out, hoping that the sloppy noises of doing so would be audible to the slave.

I let out a soft sigh of pleasure and decided it was time for my new ass slave to really get to work. I removed my fingers from myself for a moment, stood up, and slid down my underwear. I didn't even dignify the slave with a look or an explanation, and simply sat back down on his face and leaned back again. The objectification was something I really enjoyed with new slaves, and I really wanted to lean into it.

I felt David's face slide between my sweaty unwashed cheeks yet again. I felt him take a deep breath, and then let out a gag. I smiled, glad that I had achieved the level of odor that I had hoped for.

"Ass slave, I haven't showered yet today and went on a long sweaty walk earlier," I said, sliding my fingers back into my pussy. "Do your duty and get to cleaning."

I heard what I assumed were the sounds of acknowledgement. I realized at this moment that even if my slave wanted to tap out with a safeword, I probably wouldn't even have noticed. I was far too horny to give this much further thought, and resumed playing with myself.

The first feel of David's tongue against my ass cheeks was heavenly. Something about the raw power combined with the soft feel of a boy's tongue down there always really got me going. I began to rub my clit, and leaned further back so I could really get into it. The slave's tongue quickly made its way towards my quivering asshole, and I truly couldn't wait.

I slid a moist finger inside myself and bore down a bit on my pelvic floor muscles, pushing my asshole closer to my new slave's tongue, inviting it in. This shifting motion set another bubble of gas free. I smirked, thankful in the moment that I had always been a gassy person, and my body certainly wasn't letting me down today. I held it in a bit, wanting to wait for the ideal moment to remind my personal little ass cleaner of its place in the world. Before long, David mustered up the courage to press his tongue into my asshole, and I let out a loud involuntary moan. I couldn't believe I had waited so long to make him do this for me, it just feels so ridiculously good.

My tight quivering hole welcomed the slave tongue willingly, and it began to slide its way inside of me. I could feel David's mouth pressing against my hairy ass, and I could only hope this was truly uncomfortable for him. I rocked back and forth slightly, signaling for him to tonguefuck my ass and really give it a deep clean. Like a good obedient slave, he took the hint and got to it. I began to rub my clit more intensely, and slid my middle finger deeper inside my pussy. The pleasure of being penetrated on one side with a slave tongue and on the other with my finger was truly unmatched.

The bubble in my colon soon became too much to resist, and I felt a wave of cramps dare to interrupt my pleasure. It was time for David to resolve this issue for me. I bore down again, and was thoroughly amused at what happened next. With a slave tongue inside of me, the fart took on a blaring loud, wet, rippling noise. The heat of the built up gas was intense as well, and before long I could feel the space between my cheeks rise in temperature.

I couldn't help myself, and let out a loud, uproarious deep belly laugh. My chest and rolls undulated with the force of it as I threw my head back. I wouldn't have been surprised if the neighbors heard this and wondered if I had gone truly mad. David, my little ass slave, did not find this so amusing.

I felt his tongue instinctively withdraw as he involuntarily thrashed in response to the assault on his taste and smell. Some of that fart certainly went right into his mouth and down his throat, and more probably shot up his nose. It was hot and likely wet with his own saliva, and that certainly couldn't have been a good time. He tried to pull away, but he was sandwiched between over 300lbs of my body and a reclining chair. He was going nowhere.

"Aw, was that too much for my pathetic little ass slave?" I said, in a cute sing-songy voice. "Do you want me to stop?"

A muffled voice came out from beneath me.

"Did you try to say something slave? Or was that just some air slipping out?" I said, playing dumb. "You signed up to be an ass slave my poor dear, this comes with the territory!"

I laughed again at the absurdity of this interaction, but honestly was becoming more aroused by the second. For whatever reason, arousal tended to shift things in my digestive system, and as if on command, another bubble of gas was available for me to deploy against the poor thing.

"Sometimes they say the best way out is through," I continued. "Before long you'll come to enjoy my farts. Or, maybe you won't, but I'll always enjoy farting on you regardless!"

I forced the next one out before it was ready. With David's tongue withdrawn, it hissed nearly silently as it exited my now-lubricated asshole. I felt the space between my cheeks become nearly unbearably hot, and David let out a loud retch, fully audible to me despite his smothering.

"I didn't tell you to stop licking, slave," I ordered, my voice becoming irritated. "Get that tongue back in there, I don't care how it tastes! Your owner demands pleasure!"

I was met with silence for a moment, and then I felt the slave's tongue push back into my asshole. This was all too much. The physical pleasure was incredible, but knowing I had this pathetic little man so under my control that he had to eat my sweaty, dirty, farting ass was really incredible. My clit throbbed with excitement as I worked to bring myself to climax.

I slid another finger into my pussy and started to rub my clit harder while rocking back and forth. I could feel David's ragged breaths beneath me as he struggled for air, but I honestly didn't care at this point. His slave tongue just felt so good inside of me that I couldn't help myself. The sloppy sound of me finger-fucking myself grew, and I could only hope it echoed between my cheeks too. Waves of pleasure radiated from my clit, and before long I was in the throes of orgasm.

I threw my head back and let out a loud, deep moan as I momentarily lost control of my body. My thighs quivered and my pelvic muscles convulsed as I closed my eyes and really let myself enjoy the moment. This was easily one of the most intense orgasms of my life, David was definitely going to become a permanent ass slave if I had anything to say about it. The thoughts of all the things I could do to him flooded my mind as the climax continued. Before long, the tensing muscles pushed out a rippling involuntary fart, but I didn't feel any reaction from David this time. Perhaps he was getting used to the gas at this point, which in a way was almost disappointing. I generally preferred the struggle and revulsion to quiet subservience.

As the waves of pleasure began to subside, leaving me exhausted and dripping with sweat, I withdrew my fingers from my throbbing crotch and worked to catch my breath.

"Not bad for a first time as an ass slave, David," I said. "I think you'll be doing this, and more, pretty often."

I let out a soft 'whew' as my breathing finally returned to normal.

"Ass slave, your owner just complimented you," I said, surprised at the lack of response.

Still no response.

Irritated and tired, I slid to the side and lifted a leg so I could look down at him. David was breathing, but his eyes were closed. His face was drenched and bright red. The poor slave had passed out.

12