A New Focus on Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what life is all about, Loryn...constant changes and circumstances. But you're a survivor and I know..."

"That is just it! I don't want to just 'survive'...I want to 'live.' Look, Pete, my time spent with you has shown me what life should be. For the first time in my life, I feel safe, secure, and happy...and living with a man who respects me and lets me be myself. You never once hit on me unlike all of the other guys, and do you know what? If you had...I don't know if I would have objected."

"Loryn, I'm not a saint...far from it. I will admit that there were times...hey, in my defense, there's only so many titty jiggling and inadvertent pussy camel-toe shots that a guy can take. Thank God for vodka on the rocks, cold showers, and 'beating my meat.' Still, once you are gone from my life, it just dawned on me what a tremendous void I will have in my life. Saying that I will miss you doesn't come close to what I am truly feeling. I definitely will go through 'Loryn withdrawals'...big sigh! But for now, let's not dwell on the ending of the semester and just enjoy each other while we can."

Loryn turned my face to her and gave me a sweet kiss of gratitude and something else that I couldn't place my finger on. "That's for you being you...and becoming an important part of my life. And just to let you know, I'll really miss you too and will be going through 'Pete withdrawals.' Shit, I will probably rub my love button raw cuz of you!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Pete! You won't believe it! The Agency offered me a PT job...and at the pool! The head said that I can start on the first of July if I can pack up, return to the island, and find a place to live." Then she stopped as if trying to figure out the right way to phrase what was on the tip of her tongue. "Errr, although I will no longer be a struggling and starving co-op student...I was wondering if you..."

"Yes, Loryn, I want you to continue living with me and being a part of my life."

Her face exploded with overwhelming joy as Loryn flung herself at me, smashing her boobs against me as she uninhibitedly kissed me while obscenely rubbing her pussy against the growing bulge in my shorts. "Oh, thank you, thank you. I'll be a working professional so I can take care of some of the house expenses...food...maybe electricity and water...ooh, I can't wait to contribute to 'our' house and us."

"Loryn Wilson! Control your raging youthful hormones and stop your very suggestively grinding of yourself against me! You're liable to set the house...and me...on fire."

With a sassy grin on her lovely lips, Loryn smirked, "Would that be so bad, Pete?"

Shaking my head in utter disbelief at what I had just heard, I hastily uttered, "Come on, girl. Enough of that. Let's figure out what needs to be done for your new job."

"Well, I don't have many belongings to pack since most of my stuff is here in this house. I do have to apply for my physical therapist license with the State of Hawaii and find out what I need to do to apply for my national license. Then after I've learned the ropes with a senior PT watching, I will become a stand-alone PT. I know the routine but have to focus on the diagnostic and the accompanying medical insurance coverage. At the end of my six-month probation period, I'll be re-evaluated, and if I cut the mustard, I'll be offered a permanent contract with a boost in pay."

"Probation? So, you'll...or more so we'll...still have to watch ourselves around the pool until you get job security. And for that matter, I think we should amend and extend our 'no-sex' agreement. Yes, I know that when you return, you'll no longer be a co-op student... but...you'll need to focus on getting yourself established as a fully-fledged physical therapist. You don't need any distractions, you horny vixen. Heaven forbid if you should have an 'oops' pregnancy before you complete your probation."

"Aah, you're no fun, Pete! I might as well become a fricking nun...and, yes, I know that what you said is intended to protect me and help me out. But still...I tell you what...so that I can feel really naughty living with you...and just in case you might one day have a change of mind...or the situation proves right...I am going to get on the pill. No, don't argue with me, Pete. You never can tell what might happen when the mood is right.

"And while we are at it, I want to let you know that I do not consider kissing, hugging, caressing, and other forms of intimacy to be 'sex.' Lately, I have been struggling to control my urges when I am around you. Don't make it harder on me by denying me such innocent pleasures and much-needed relief. Do you understand? Good! Now, how about you make us drinks so that we can lounge on the sofa and celebrate me being hired as a real-life PT?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was the Labor Day weekend, and I surprised Loryn by borrowing an HPD (Honolulu Police Department) buddy's thirteen-foot pontoon boat with a small outboard engine, and perfect for light fishing, snorkeling, or just cruising on the ocean. Kimo, my buddy, was glad to see me and beamed with utter delight when Loryn jumped out of my truck.

"So...you two...are...aah..." stutter Kimo after introductions as he sought to find the right way to inquire as to the nature of our relationship.

Before I could say anything, Loryn piped up, "I met Pete at the pool where I was interning as a student physical therapist. We hit it off and when I got into a financial bind, Pete took me in. I've been living with him for nearly six months...and in return, I take care of him...in strictly non-sexual ways." Loryn rolled her eyes which amply displayed her displeasure with that aspect of our relationship.

When Kimo looked questioning at me, I just shrug noncommittally. "Well, about time, bro," Kimo chuckled. "I was beginning to worry about you when you got medically retired. You were in a foul mood that I see has vastly improved. Loryn, you continue to take good care of my old buddy. And take from a guy who has hung with your...ah, guy...for years, if you haven't already discovered this, Pete makes up all kinds of rules to structure his world when it comes to others. But pay him no mind, and just do what feels right with you. You go, girl."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~`

An hour later found your small boat grounded on the small sandy beach in the leeward curve of Goat's Island just off of the Laie shore. The islet was a small flat horseshoe piece of land with low hardy shrubbery and a couple of coconut trees. The high tide was in and this stopped people from wading or swimming to the islet. As such, we had the island all to ourselves.

I was about to suggest that we do some snorkeling when Loryn kissed me lightly and hopped overboard, saying that she wanted to suntan with me and bask in the sun and privacy around us. "Come on, Pete, take off your shirt and let me apply lotion to your chest, arms, and back...then, you can do me."

I did as Loryn asked but swore that her fingers and hands lingered a bit too long as if memorizing every inch of me that she touched. Her application of suntan lotion to my upper body was supposed to be a relaxing massage; however, judging from the swelling in my boardshorts it was having the exact opposite effect.

"Okay, your turn to 'do' me," chimed in Loryn who for some strange reason stood and stepped back. Then looking at me until she held my gaze, she slowly began to unbutton her loose sundress before sensuously shrugging it off her shoulders to pool around her ankles.

I was immediately blown away as Loryn stood before me wearing only one hell of a "barely-there" string bikini and a whimsical smile on her lips. The two small cloth triangles of her top barely (and I mean barely) managed to cover her protruding meaty nipples and failed utterly to contain or cover the remaining fullness of her enticing boobs.

And to further wreak havoc with my addled mind, her flimsy bottom hung obscenely off her curvy hips and a teeny cloth triangle snuggly cupped her pussy, highlighting her camel-toe slit. It was readily apparent that tiny bottom tringle failed miserably when it came to covering her sweet tight buns.

"Do you like my new string bikini?" purred Loryn as she delighted in my gawking reaction to her bikini-reveal. "It was the second to last thing that I bought before boarding the plane to return home to you."

"You are incredibly ravishing," slipped from my dazed lips as my cock hardened and noticeable stretching my boardshorts to the max. In a desperate effort to recover from the sight of Loryn's irresistible bikini-clad body, I off-handedly quipped, "The only thing that mars your loveliness are those four goddamn triangle pieces of cloth."

"Well, we can't have that, can we?" And with that said, Loryn did two quick yanks of her bikini top bow ties, and her string bikini top floated aimlessly from her body to join her sundress in the sand. It was a clear and sunny day, but I swore that lightning struck and paralyzed me.

Loryn's succulent breasts surged into the light of day, searing an indelible image forever in my brain. Full and globular, they were tantalizing soft enough to sway and quiver with the slightest movement; yet firm enough to defy the law of gravity as they provocatively projected from her chest. Mouthwatering stiff dark pink cylindrical nipples jutted up to give her boobs a perky upturned look. After months of quick titty-glimpses and nipple slips, this full-frontal and complete exposure of Loryn's breasts blew me away.

Contrary to popular belief, lightning can strike twice in the same place. This was amply demonstrated when Loryn's hands teasingly drifted down her body. Then with two quick yanks of her hip ties, her bikini bottom was undone and fluttered down her legs to join the pile of clothing around her ankles.

"You're bald...completely hairless," erupted from my gasping lips as my eyes were immediately drawn to Loryn's hair-free cleft of her swollen pussy lips. "What happened to the pussy-bush that you flashed me for months from the crotch of your loose short shorts?"

"Yeah, well, the last thing I did before returning to you was to get a wax job...which hurt like a bitch. I can't wear a skimpy string bikini with a full pubic bush, can I? Plus, you know how I don't like to wear clothes...well...the same thing goes for pubic hair. Do you like it?"

I readily nodded like an utter idiot as my hungry eyes feasted on Loryn's sheer nakedness. Then desperately trying to regain a degree of composure, I managed to mumble, "I thought we agree not to have 'sex' until you finished your probationary period."

With a look that a mother gives her child's stupid question, Loryn sighed, "Kimo was right. You do like to make up silly little rules. Well, for starters, I never agreed to that rule. And even if I did, me being naked in front of you 'is not' exactly having sex, is it?

"Secondly, the basis for your no-sex rule was that me having sex with you was that it would be a 'distraction' for me. Well, Pete, guess what? I can definitely tell you that living with a handsome and caring Hawaiian and 'not' having sex with him is a definite distraction for me! I am so fricking horny most of the time that I cannot focus on my job. It takes so much energy restraining myself so that I won't have to rub my poor little love nub raw.

"And lastly, you and I are consenting adults...not two little kids. What we willingly do is between us, and not the business of other people. To put it simply, what others don't know about us, they don't know. Do you understand that? Now, get over here and apply suntan lotion to my back before this haole (white) girl burns."

Shifting behind Loryn, I squirted and with trembling hands slowly rubbed lotion across Loryn's shoulders, arms, and down her back. Avoiding her enticing buns for the moment, my slippery hands travel the backs and outer thighs of her shapely legs before creeping gradually up her inner thighs. With an added splash of lotion, I couldn't resist gripping and squeezing her spongy buns as I had always yearned to do, enjoying the squeals of delight from Loryn's lips as she sought to restrain herself.

Freshly lotion-coated hands slipped under Loryn's arms to cup and freely fondle Loryn's inviting tits as I pulled her against me. "Ooh, I take it that you like my boobies," whimpered my love interest as her nipple grew long, thick, and hard, pressing into the palms of my hands. "This is something that we have to do more of," she groaned as she leaned back into my embrace, pressing and wiggling her butt against my bulging groin.

Loryn whined pitifully when one of my hands zig-zagged sensuously over her undulating belly before delving into the delta of her tender inner thighs. "Ohhh fuck, yes!" she cried out as I cupped her swollen pussy, "Yeah, twiddle my stiff clit. Ohhh, your fingers are...oooh... much better than mine. Ummm, you're making me so goddamn horny that my pussy juices are dribbling down my thighs!

"Ohhh, I can't take it any longer. Please fuck me, Pete. Fuck your little haole girlfriend... I am that, aren't I...like I deserve and wants!"

Hastily dropping my boardshorts and freeing my one-eye moray eel that immediately sought the love grotto between Loryn's legs. Somehow I managed to utter, "How do you want it, little girl? Tell me how you want to be pussy-banged?"

For a brief moment, Loryn didn't (couldn't) say anything as she lovingly rocked her hips back and forth, dry-humping (or was it wet-humping) my raging erection that had slipped down her butt crack and was wedged and squished between her inner thighs. Then bending over to grasp her knees, Loryn pushed her buns back and whined impatiently, "Just like this...standing and bent over...with you gripping my hips...and then giving it to me hard and fast...from behind! I want to feel my titties flopping back and forth as my Hawaiian lover fucks the hell out of me before shooting your load up my churning twat!"

Moments later my groin slapped loudly and violently against her now bright pink quivering buns from them, causing Loryn to grunt lewdly with each stroke. "Uhhh... uhhh...oh, yeah, babe...uhhh... fuck your horny haole girlfriend...uhhh...harder and faster... uhhh...with your big brown cock...uhhh...uhhh... stretching me out... uhhh...going so deep...uhhh...uhhh...I've wanted this for so long...uhhh!"

To my surprise, Loryn was suddenly consumed with a climax that had her bucking wildly as spasms of searing lust ripped through her as she was skewered on my embedded cock. Her knees then buckled, and we dropped to our knees our beach towels. An exhausted Loryn then dropped her face to her towel with her butt high in the air with my raging hard-on still deeply embedded in her. Firmly grasping her hips, I pulled her back to me as I thrust my cock into her sopping wet cunt.

I felt the light scrape of her fingernails on my tightened hair nuts and knew that Loryn was fingering herself off as I fucked her. Judging from the squirming of her buns and the trembling that began to consume her, I knew that she was on the verge of climaxing again.

"Oh shit! 'm going to cum...again...oh, fuck me, Pete! Goddamn, you...almost there. Cum with me...fill my hot little cunt...with you sizzling baby-batter. Give it to me, Pete...give it to me!" Oh, fucking shit! I'm going to cum again! I'm cumming! Argggh! Argggh!! Argggh!!!'

Cramming my engorged man-meat as far as I could in her twisting twat, I grasped and held Loryn to my loins as she convulsed wildly in a gut-wrenching orgasm. Then totally exhausted, she collapsed limply on the towels with me laying on her.

Straddling her loosely closed legs, I humped the hell out of my newfound lover who just lay there lazily, letting me do whatever I wanted to her. This was more than I could take as my balls were squeezed by some invisible hand, causing me to plunge into Loryn and erupt in molten seminal lava before collapsing limply on her sweaty back.

If I thought that was it, I was sadly (or maybe, happily) mistaken when an exhausted Loryn turned over causing my still pulsating dick to regretfully slip for her gripping twat. Kissing me leisurely, she moaned, "Hmmm, two orgasms? That was better than I had hoped. And you've been denying such erotic pleasures for six months, you bastard. Hmmm, and there is more to come." Then sliding down my body, she eagerly swallowed my spent manhood into and down her gulping throat. God, could this young haole girl give head!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Needless to say, nothing remained to same once we returned to our house. Loryn promptly declared that she was moving into and would be sharing the master bedroom (and bed) with me. My lusty haole girlfriend then proceeded to sleep in the nude with me and somehow fucked me into denigrating sexual submission (hey, I love every moment) as she frequently jumped my boner every chance she got, making sure she (and I) came in a glorious release.

"Aren't you glad that I got on the pill given how many gallons of sperm you've spewed into my twat? Do you know, Pete, that contrary to my claims to the contrary when you first had me over for dinner, I was prepared to do anything...and I mean 'anything'...to live in this house with you.

"However, instead you didn't take advantage of my affectionate and willing nature. You showed me that life and a relationship with a good man didn't have to be based on sex. Now I am twenty-four and in madly love with a good mature, and caring man who is handsome, muscular, and only thirteen years older than me. We have this wonderful three-bedroom house with two empty bedrooms. Hmmm, it makes me wonder what it would be like to have an 'oops' baby or two. The Agency can't hold it against me because shit happens. It would be discriminatory if they did, wouldn't it? Hmmm...."

"Loryn Wilson! What the hell are you thinking? We just had sex for the very first time only a few days ago... and you're already planning a family for us? Isn't that kind of putting the cart before the horse...and don't I have a say in the matter? I may be a bit old-fashion, but I always thought that marriage came before kids..."

"Marriage? Oh, yes, Pete, I accept your proposal of marriage and will be the best damn wife and mother of your children as possible..."

"Wait...wait...wait! I didn't propose to you much less agree to have children!"

It wasn't until much later on that I discovered that Loryn then shamelessly used the age-old feminine ploy to manipulate her man...teary puppy-dog eyes...trembling lower lip...that certain look of utter despair and hurt feelings...and a whisper of "you don't love me."

Talk about a big wooden stake...like the size of a fucking telephone pole being driven into my heart. And when she turned from me with downcast eyes and let out a soft sniffle, it was pounded deep through my very being. I found myself pleading that she misunderstood what I meant, that I had been taken off-guard, and that...gulp...I loved her more than she could imagine and wanted her to be a part of my life for the rest of my days.

Loryn took my face in her hands and looking me in the eyes, gently murmured, "I love you too, Pete Kamahele, and one day I will be your wife and mother of your children. But not now. Let's live together in sin...and plan when would be a good time to come out and tell the world that we are a committed couple." Then before I could say anything, Loryn kissed me speechless before sucking my dick, mounting me, and shamelessly riding m, her personal sperm donor (hey, who was I to complain?), into utter submission.

Time zipped by and before we knew it Loryn had passed her probationary review and was offered a long-term contract with the Agency. This of course set off a flurry of celebratory sex all over our house. It was after an exceptionally exhausting round of lewd and lascivious sex that a drenched and spent Loryn laid on my chest and sighed, "So, when are we going to come out as a couple?"