A New Friend and Our Daughters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Acceding to her wished, Rick picked up his speed until he was jack hammering in and out of her cock clenching cunt. Both were moaning as he rammed into her and withdrew his cock swiftly only to repeat himself yet again.

Renu did not take long before she felt another orgasm approaching.

"I'm going to cum, daddy. I'm going to cum."

Hearing these words, Rick picked up the pace of his pronging her pussy wanting to cum himself. He wanted them to cum together at the same time.

Rick could feel Renu's cunt muscles tightening around his invading cock. She was pushing herself up to him as fast and hard as she could. Her pussy was tightening on the cock inside her with every push.

"I'm cumming now! I'm cumming, daddy!"

Rick joined her as his sperm spurted into her. He kept pushing and pulling in and out of her as Renu froze, muscles locked, while her body orgasmed. Rick continued fucking the little girl until her body began to relax and his cock began softening. It was all he could do to keep his elbows locked preventing himself from falling forward, crushing the daughter beneath him.

Gently, he lowered himself, twisting to the side, his prick plopping out of Renu's pussy as his own muscles gave way. Renu gathered herself together enough roll towards her friend's father, putting a leg over him, while kissing the face in front of her.

"That was just amazing," Rick told her. "Just amazing."

Renu smiled at him and pulled her body even tighter against him. Both had their eyes closed and were startled when they felt hands pushing them apart.

Having come a number of times on Raj's cock, Kim threw herself at her father and friend lying on the carpet enjoying their post orgasmic bliss.

"I want my daddy's cum," she announced as she rolled Renu onto her back. With no hesitation, Kim's mouth was soon up against Renu's pussy. Kim's tongue dug deep into the other girl, licking her own father's cum from Renu's pussy, sucking it into her mouth.

Screaming out her approval, Renu made no effort to prevent the blonde from her achieving her goal.

"Yes, Kim, do it. Suck me dry," Renu repeated over and over.

Watching the two daughters before them, both fathers were hard again in an instant. Looking at Raj, Rick shrugged at him before knee walking up to his daughter. As soon as he could reach her, Rick pulled his daughter's pussy open and thrust himself into her.

Kim was unable to stay focused on licking Renu's pussy while her own father was fucking her as hard as he could. She was pushing back onto her dad's cock as fast and furiously as she could.

Raj had been surprised to find himself without a girl once Kim had jumped away from him. Stroking his own cock, watching the two daughters and one father fucking in front of him, it was soon not enough for him.

Raj dropped to his knees and knee walked himself over towards the threesome. Not waiting for any kind of invitation, he grabbed Kim's head, pulling it to his prick. She immediately began moving her mouth up and down his still hard cock.

Not allowing himself to be distracted by the invading father, Rick continued to ram his cock into his daughter's sopping wet pussy. Raj let out a surprised yike and a small lurch upwards when he felt his own daughter using her tongue on him.

Renu was licking her father's balls and sucking on them as well. She let her tongue roam between his ass cheeks, touching it to his asshole as much as she was physically able to reach.

Kim leaned forward to kiss Renu's father, using her tongue liberally. The four lovers worked very well in unison. Together, all of them were able to cum yet again, exhausting them all.

Later, as the four had divided themselves into couples again, each father with the other's daughter, they sat on the floor, leaning against the couch and the loveseat.

Raj was the first to speak, "This evening was not what I expected at all."

The two daughters smiled at each other.

With a grin on his face, Rick asked the other man, "Did you not enjoy the dinner?"

Everyone broke into laughter.

"I guess tonight was a much better experience than your previous one then?"

"Absolutely," answered Raj. "Racists can just go fuck themselves!"

I had to write this chapter this way after reading one of the comments left on the previous chapter. I won't give into racism in any shape, way or form. I'm glad the commenter said he will not be reading any more of my submissions. Which is really too bad since I would have liked him to read this one. Thank you.

12