A New Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was smiling as she walked back to her dorm. Two months from now, on a Saturday night, she and Tess would be in a local bar when she would see Amanda and that girl sitting together. Eyes would meet but nothing would be said. Anna, however, would sense, as she caught looks at the two during the evening, that both were grateful to her.

There was a small park that Anna had to pass through on the way to her dorm. Jessie, her dorm mate was setting on a concrete bench drinking from a Starbucks cup. "A little late for caffeine, isn't it? " Anna asked.

Jessie smiled at her. "Still a student here?"

"What do you think?" Anna said.

"Had a good lawyer, huh?" Jessie said.

"Yup." Anna replied. "All you need."

Jessie reached in her pocket and rook out a joint and lit it. She took a long draw and handed it to Anna. She tried to speak while still holding the smoke in her lungs. "Here, you need to celebrate."

Anna took a long drag. And handed it back. Jessie snuffed it out and put it back in her pocket. "Trust me." She said. "With this shit, all you need is one hit."

"Tell me." Anna said. "Potent stuff."

Jessie stood up. "Come on. Let's go back before we forget where it is."

Anna got up, wavering a little. "I'll follow you." She said.

"Brave girl." Jessie said.

Anna slipped an arm around Jessie's waist and the two weaved their way across the park and up the steps to their dorm. Once in the hall in front of their rooms, Jessie was struggling to get her key out of her jeans pocket.

"Fuck me, girl. You are wasted." Anna pressed Jessie up against the wall and slid her fingers into her front pocket. She worked them around until she found the small key and with it wedged between two fingers, she began to pull it out.

"You still looking for my key or trying to finger me?" Jessie asked.

Anna giggled. "Fuck you." She held up the key. "Any way, you should be the one fucking me." Anna said.

"Why me?" Jessie asked.

"For all the girls I bring over and put in your bed." Anna explained.

"Oh, yea." Jessie said. She hesitated while Anna unlocked the door. "Hey, I paid you for those girls."

"Yea," Anna said. "The best fucking deals of your life."

Jessie thought. She smiled. "Yea, you're right." She said. "You want to know a secret?"

"You mean that you usually eat them instead of having them so you, even though you are the one paying," Anna smiled at her. "I know all." She added.

Anna closed the door once they were inside. She pulled a very stoned Jessie to her and kissed her mouth. Her tongue snaked its way between her lips and explored her.

When Anna pulled free of her, Jessie said. "Well fine then." She said. "I'll do you but I don't think I can get myself undressed.

Anna patted her ass. "No problem sweetie, All I need is your cute little mouth."

"Slut." Jessie said and she went over and fell onto her bed.

Anna unzipped her dress and pushed it down over her hips and stepped free of it. She tossed her bra as she went to the bed side. It took her a minute to roll Jessie onto her back. Jessie watched through blurred eyes as Anna pushed her panties down. She stood looking at Jessie and rubbing her pussy.

Anna leaned down and kissed her. "Who knew? After a year and a half living across the hall from you, all I had to do was get you stoned."

"Who new." Jessie muttered.

Anna kneed herself onto the bed and threw a leg across Jessie's head so she was facing the foot of the bed. She giggled. "They call this a reverse cowgirl." She eased her pussy down onto Jessie's mouth and for as stoned as she was, Jessie went to work on Anna.

Fifteen minutes later, Anna was in the throws of her second climax. Jessie's face was smeared with Anna's sex. Anna saw the door open and the shock a tiny girl's face when she saw the two going at it.

Anna grinned. She motioned her forward and put a finger to her lips indicating she should be quiet. Jessie's roommate was a first year student from a farming community. She was tiny, maybe four foot six. She was cute in a country sort of way.

When she was close to Anna, Anna reached out and put a finger in the waistband of her jogging shorts and pulled her close.

Jessie was beginning to stir so Anna started working her pussy back and forth in quick strokes and Jessie returned to a steady lapping again.

Anna mouthed. "Get undressed."

The girl shook her head. Anna drew forth the sternest look she could manage without laughing. "Now." She whispered and held the girl's gaze.

Slowly, the small girl pulled her tee over her head and thumbed the top of her spandex shorts, pealing them off. When she started to take off her panties, Anna held up a hand and the girl stopped. A minute ago she was against this, now she was all but pouting. How easy it is, she thought.

Anna slipped off of Jessie, her pussy was sore and ready for bed. She thumbed the girl's panties and eased them over her small round ass. She whispered in the girl's ear. "You owe me big time."

Anna kissed her cheek as the girl nodded. She guided the girl onto the bed and helped her straddle Jessie. Ann kissed her mouth. "Just do what feels good." Anna said and she eased her down until Jessie felt another pussy brush her lips and she went straight to work, now on her roommate.

The girl immediately began to squirm and moan. She smiled at Anna as she turned to leave.

The next morning:

"What the fuck?" Jessie came into Anna's room without knocking. It was six in the morning.

Anna was laying on her bed with Tess beside her. They were both naked.

"What the hell happened?" Jessie asked.

Anna laughed. "How about I just give you a summary?"

"Whatever." Jessie said. "I'm fucked either way."

"Well first, we got high. Next you thought I was trying to fuck you while I was getting your key out of your pocket. Then, you offered to fuck me out of gratitude." She smiled at Jessie. "And I must say, girl, you can eat some serious pussy."

Jessie shrugged her shoulders.

"And after that, surprise, your little roommate came home just as I was about to disappoint you by leaving before you were satisfied."

"So?" Jessie said.

"So we just switched pussies. Sort of." The two girls started laughing.

Jessie flopped down on the empty bed. "Aw fuck."

"Now give. What happened after I left?" Anna asked.

"I don't fucking know." Jessie said. "I woke up this morning with Gina's ass in my face and her, sound asleep.

They giggled again. Anna smiled at her. "It will be fine, stop worrying, it's just a little sex." She sat up on the bed. And speaking of sex, if you're staying, get undressed because we are both horny little girls this morning.

Jessie stood and headed for the door. All she was wearing was a short bath robe. "Aw fuck you Anna." She turned around and pealed the robe off. "Who's first?"

Anna pointed to Tess. "This one is so bad off I was almost tempted to do her myself and we all know how much I'm against that."

"So Tess?" Jessie asked.

"Duh." Anna said.

Jessie crawled between Tess's legs and dropped her lips to Tess's pussy. Tess opened her legs and moaned. Anna watched her roommate close her eyes. Anna so wanted Tess to be happy.

Anna laid over until she could kiss Tess's belly. She ran a hand through Jessie's hair. "I have Sara." She whispered. "I want you to be Tess's girl."

Without missing a stroke, Jessie began to nod. More important, it sent Tess over the cliff and she came hard on Jessie's tongue.

Anna moved back up and kissed Tess passionately. "She's your girl now. Use her as much and as often as you want. Make sure she knows you are in charge."

Anna went to the bathroom, a quick shower and when she returned, the two were cuddled together on Tess's bed.

Tess smiled. "Go." She said. Jessie hopped up and went to the bath. "She needs to pee." Tess added.

When Jessie returned, she crawled back on Tess's bed. Tess looked at Anna. "You want her now?"

A knock on the door made Anna smile. "Thanks but not right now." Anna said. When she opened the door, Sara came in.

She looked so good, Anna's mouth was watering, and she licked her lips. Sara grinned. Sara was wearing a light green tee shirt and a dark green skirt that ended at mid-thigh, and with yellow suspenders. White knee socks and sneakers finished her look. Her short shaggy sun bleached hair had a purposely messy appearance.

Anna pulled the girl to her and wrapped her arms around her. When their lips touched, she felt Sara go weak. "I really want you to fuck me right now, but." Anna paused. Her hand traced its way down Sara's back and over her small tight ass cheeks, her hand cupped one as her fingers roamed along her crack. "But." She continued. "You have some work to do."

Sara presented an inquisitive look. Anna's mouth touched Sara's ear. She licked it. "Cassie was a really good friend." Anna whispered. "I need you to be that good of a friend too." She kissed Sara on the lips. "Can you do that?"

"Do what?" Sara asked.

"Does that really matter?" Anna asked.

Finally Sara shook her head.

"I knew you were the right choice." Anna said. "I want to introduce you to some people who can help us today."

"Who?" Sara said.

"Does that matter?" Anna replied."

Sara finally shook her head again.

Tess and Jessie had been watching this exchange until the two girls left pulling the door closed. Jessie looked back to Tess who smiled at her. Then Tess raised one knee and slowly rolled over onto her tummy. When she shoved a pillow under her middle and crossed her arms under her head, she said.

"Let's try it this way, shall we?"

Tess arched her back as Jessie's lips placed a soft kiss on her ass cheek. "Umm, thank you Anna, my love." She whispered.

When Anna's car came to a stop in front of the 'Delta Gamma' sorority house, Sara had a nervous look. Anna slid out and came around to Sara's door and opened it. "Come on." She said and Sara got out.

As Anna led Sara up the walk holding her hand, she whispered to her. "I need you to be a good friend today." She said. "Will you do that?"

"Yes." Sara's voice cracked, a bit unsure.

Anna stopped and turned to look at her. "These girls are very rich. They are also little bitches most of the time." Anna paused. She leaned in and kissed Sara's cheek. "Not another word." She said. "You understand?"

Sara shrugged her shoulders.

"I need to hear you say it." Anna said. "Do you understand?"

"Yes." Sara said.

Inside the sorority house, there were girls wandering or lounging all about. Anna took a slip of paper from her pocket. She looked at a girl standing nearby. "Carla Sanders?" Anna asked.

"Uh, yea, 114. She pointed to the stairs and then looked at another girl standing next to her.

"No." The other girl said. "116."

"Oh yea, sure." The first girl said, "116."

Anna led Sara up the stairs. When the door to 116 opened, the two were greeted by a blank stare that morphed into a broad smile when the girl finished looking Sara up and down a couple times. "This her?" She asked and stepped back pulling the door open.

Anna and Sara entered the room. Sara could see that these girls were living a lot better than the average dorm student. The room was plush.

The girl, in just a short bath robe, went to a desk and pulled a drawer open. When she turned around, she handed some folded money to Anna.

Anna unfolded the bills and spread them in her hand. Four one-hundred dollar bills. Anna looked at Sara. "Get undressed sweetie."

Not surprisingly, Sara had guessed what this was about when she entered the sorority house. She was not an idiot. She resigned herself to her fate. She slid her fingers under her suspenders and eased then over her shoulders. With her skirt unbuttoned, she wiggled it over her hips and dropped it to the floor. When her tee was over her head and on the floor, she stood there letting the girl take in her beauty.

The girl went over to the side of her bed and slowly untied the belt of her robe. She rolled her slender shoulders and the robe slipped off and onto the floor.

Sara felt Anna's hand on her back. She was being urged forward. Sara went to her as the girl crawled onto her bed. She lay on her back and spread her legs, smiling at Sara. "Your panties too." The girl said. "I'm paying. So I want them off too." Sara thumbed her yellow panties and rolled them down her legs and stepped free.

Sara crawled onto the bed between her legs and kissed the inside of her thigh. And then she began trailing kisses along her leg toward that special place. The girl was already moaning when Sara's mouth covered her sex and her tongue made the first long swipe along her length.

The girl looked at Anna. "God, she is even better." She whispered.

Anna settled into a chair and picked up a magazine.

Thirty minutes later, the girl had cum twice and was whimpering. Sara, on the other hand was relentless in her effort to pleasure the girl. The girl finally rolled sideways and raised her foot. She planted it on Sara's shoulder and pushed her down the bed and away from her now very sensitive cunt.

Sara felt Anna's hand patting her on the ass. She helped her to her feet and looked at her smeared sticky face. She pointed to the bathroom. "Find your clothes and go wash."

When Sara exited the bath fifteen minutes later, she was back to her perfect little self. Anna took a roll of mints from her pocket and handed Sara one. "You probably need this."

Anna opened the door. "Next Sunday?" The girl was still on her bed as she called out.

Anna looked at her watch. "Three o'clock?"

The girl nodded.

Once they were back in the car, Anna saw Sara slide the fingers of her right hand between her legs.

"Getting a little aroused?" Anna said.

Sara nodded. Anna patted Sara's thigh. "That's not all bad, sweetie. Keeps you on your game."

"You hungry?" Anna said. Sara nodded.

Anna wheeled her car into the drive threw of a local burger joint.

"I want a cheese burger with extra onions and a coke." Sara said.

Anna just shook her head.

"What?" Sara said.

"Onions? Really?" Anna said.

"I like onions." Sara countered.

Anna spoke into the clown's head. "One hamburger, plain. And a sprite." She looked at Sara.

Sara said. "But." She crossed her arms. "Why bother."

"When we are finished." Anna started. "I will let you eat Vidalia onions like apples if you want."

She paid and took the food sack from the service window, handing it to Sara.

"Thanks." Sara said. "I understand." She added. "About the onions." She took a big bite and sipped her drink. "Can I have another mint when I'm finished eating?"

The car zipped down the street. Anna patted her thigh again. "Sure sweetie."

Sara was done with her lunch and sucking on her mint when the car pulled into an apartment complex on the far side of town. The two got out, Anna spent a few seconds checking Sara, straightening her suspenders and the hem of her skirt. She took her hand again they walked to a building labeled "D". They went up a set of stairs to the second floor and to the door to apartment 224 D.

Anna knocked, she checked Sara again and the door opened.

Sara's mouth fell open.

"Sara?" The woman standing there was none other than a second year associate professor of American history, Karen Watts. Sara's professor of American history. 2:00 P.M. every Tuesday and Thursday.

Sara was so embarrassed. But Karen, on the other hand, simply took her hand and led her into the living room where she sat on the sofa and tugged Sara down to sit beside her. Anna took a chair across from them.

Karen slid her hand onto Sara's knee and said. "So, I heard that Cassie has left school." She was looking at Anna.

"Yes." Anna said.

"And Sara will be?" She stopped.

"She will. Is." Anna said.

Karen's hand slipped deeper between Sara's legs. "How nice." Karen said.

Karen was an athletic thirty- two year old, former track star at USC before graduating with her doctorate in History. She had specialized in the high jump and pole vault.

She looked to Anna again. "And is everything else the same." She asked.

"Of course." Anna said.

Karen stood. She was wearing slim fitting jeans and a spaghetti strap black top. She fished a fifty dollar bill from her pocket and handed it to Anna as she led young Sara out of the room and down the hall to her bedroom.

Karen sat on the edge of the bed. "You first babe. I want to see if you look as good as I have been imagining for the last three months."

Sara slipped the suspenders off of her shoulders. "Those are so cute." Karen said.

Sara unzipped her skirt and worked it down, showing off her little yellow panties. "How sweet." Karen said.

Sara pulled her tee off and stood there as her tiny breasts with swollen nipples looked as though they were ready to pop. "Beautiful." Karen whispered. "Come here." She added.

Sara moved close to Karen and Karen ran her hands around Sara's waist. She pulled her close and softly kissed her abdomen. As her lips explored Sara's tummy, her hands slid into the back of Sara's panties and she began to slide them over her butt. Her fingers massaged her tight little ass. The panties dropped to the floor.

"Sit down." Karen said. She stood and slowly pulled her top over her head. As she unbuttoned her jeans, Sara watched, Karen began to work them over her hips and then pulled them off her feet one at a time. She was in just panties and Sara was surprised to see they were thongs.

Karen came close. "Take them off."

Sara pulled them free and dropped them. Karen lifted Sara's face and dropped her lips down to kiss her. "Lay back baby." She whispered.

Sara lay back on the bed and Karen placed a knee on either side of her and began crawling forward. When she was close enough, she leaned down and kissed Sara on the mouth.

"You alright with me riding you?" She whispered.

Sara nodded.

Karen moved forward, looked down and used her fingers to spread her labia. "I like it when you go real deep baby." She lowered her sex onto Sara's waiting tongue. Her ass began to stroke forward and back as Sara jammed her tongue into Karen's vagina.

An hour later. Karen, now wearing a bath robe, led young Sara into the living room. She was dressed but her suspenders were twisted and her tee was only half tucked. Her face was smeared with Karen's juices and her hair showed clear signs of having been wadded in someone's fists.

Sara's lips were red and swollen. "Go. Fix yourself." Anna said. "The bathroom is over there." She pointed behind Sara.

"Sorry." Karen said. "Guess I got a little carried away." She shrugged. "God she is amazing."

"That she is." Anna said.

"I suppose I owe you a little more money." Karen offered.

"Don't worry about it." Anna said. "With you, the grades are the important thing."

Karen laughed as Sara returned, all washed and proper again. Karen took her hand and wrapped an arm around her.

"What are you two laughing about?" Sara asked.

"Anna was wondering what sort of grade you two would be getting in American History this semester." Karen explained. She smiled at Sara. "If I can expect another visit or two from you, I'm pretty sure I could find "A's" for both of you."

"Would you like an 'A' from me?" Karen asked.

Sara nodded.

Karen's hand slid down Sara's back and over her ass. "Well, you certainly know how to earn one."

Outside at the car, Anna pushed Sara up against the car and kissed her neck. "You need another breath mint." The two giggled.

"I have other clients on your list." Anna said. "But being your first day, we can stop if you want."

"What about the ones left?" Sara asked. "Who are they?"

"That cannot matter to you." Anna said. "You are only doing your part for our relationship." She said. "Sometimes it will be about improving our grades, usually it will be about money." Anna explained. She kissed Sara's cheek. She looked at Sara. "Once in a while I will just have you fuck one of my friends for the fun of it."