A New Game

Story Info
His wife invents a new game to play as couples.
5k words
3.8
81.4k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can barely remember most of last night," my beautiful wife confessed as she squinted against the light coming into our bedroom from the window, "Did I embarrass myself?"

"I guess that depends on your definition of embarrassment," I said, giving Jolee a kiss on the forehead as she snuggled into my side. I knew she remembered everything and just was playing coy, so I went with it. "You didn't embarrass me, but you did surprise me."

Jolee and I are both in our early thirties and have been married eleven years with a twelve-year-old son, Chase. When you talk about marrying up, I definitely did. I've yet to see a real-life woman in heels that had nicer looking legs than my five-foot-ten wife. Pair that with a tanned body that exercises everyday, 32C breasts that are just starting to sag, long curly light brown hair with blond streaks, and the prettiest face you'd ever see with full lips and piercing blue eyes -- that was my wife. Best of all, the inside was nicer than the outside.

How did a mechanic with a balding dad body score that? First, I was in shape back in the day. Second, I still had no clue how she went out with me in the first place. I often bragged that she was really drunk and had no clue how ordinary I looked when she took me back to her apartment. However, the morning sex after was so good, she decided to stay with me. Over the years, Jolee has whispered in my ear a few times as I told the story that the morning sex part was true.

"I remember passing the joint and playing cards, then its like flashes or maybe it's dreams." Jolee felt her face and smelt her fingers. She was really selling the 'can't remember' shtick. "Did I do anything to upset you?"

"No, Hun. I was surprised, but not upset. Briefly jealous at one point, but it faded fast." I kissed her lips lightly.

Jolee pushed his face away. "You taste like pussy... mixed with morning breath."

"So do you... among other things," I replied with a smirk.

"Did I do something to upset anyone last night? Didn't Greg leave?"

I was starting to wonder maybe it wasn't an act and that she really didn't remember everything. She was fairly drunk and stoned, but I didn't think to the point of blacking out.

"It was fine... maybe just catch some more sleep. I'll be back. Just going to take a piss." I kissed her forehead, and climbed out of bed naked. Normally, I would go commando to the shower down the hall, but I had no idea what was waiting outside our bedroom door. I grabbed a robe and grinned like the Cheshire Cat thinking back on the wild night before.

It had been while since we had a good-old-fashioned adult night. Greg and Debbie were a couple that we've been friends with for a few years. Greg was around our age, but Debbie was in her mid-twenties. They had a five-year-old daughter, Molly, who adored Chase. He'd already babysat her a few times, so Debbie thought it was a great idea when Jolee suggested letting Chase watch her overnight. Molly would be sleeping by the time he got there, so it was just looking after her the few hours in the morning before her parents sobered up and returned. This also meant Chase's queen-sized bed was available for Greg and Debbie to crash in.

It initially was supposed to be just the four of us, drinking and playing party games, but Jolee's cousin-in-law (younger sister of her brother's wife) Faith, talked her way into the party. She was around Debbie's age and lived with her boyfriend, who did shiftwork as an EMT. He was working and she was looking for something fun to do. Jolee convinced me, while giving me a handjob in the shower. Besides, we did have plenty of couches for her to pass out on. Faith was not the type to do anything half-ass. I'm sure she's never stopped drinking until she either passed out or fucked someone in her life.

The night started fairly slow. Like me, Greg and Debbie are fairly quiet and the loud presence of Faith made them even more introverted to start. As the wine and beer flowed, things became more relaxed and adult charades was a hit.

Seeing curvy Debbie with her D-cups in a low-cut dress bounce on a stool to mime 'reverse cowgirl' was a treat. I think I smiled too much as I watched, prompting Jolee to poke me with her elbow and wink.

My wife certainly was dressed to impress that night. A shorter tight fitting skirt, with thigh high stocking, heels, and a blouse undone enough to accent her cleavage.

Faith, contrasting to the others, wore jeans and a t-shirt. She was tall and as pretty as Jolee, but a very lithe figure. Not surprising, the most common pick-up line guys used on her was asking if she was a model. She actually was in high school, but quit once she started working fulltime as a nurse.

After the risqué game of charades, Faith brought out the joints. I never partake, and thought Jolee didn't either, but all the ladies took a hit as we just sat on couches in our den. It was clear that nobody was feeling any pain at that point. The girls were drunk, stoned, and having a ball.

"What now," asked Debbie.

"Truth or dare!" said Faith.

"Please, what are we twelve?" said Jolee, "Hey, I got an idea for a game for the guy's to play!"

Jolee had the other women follow her into the other room. I shrugged to Greg as there was plenty of whispering and giggles.

The women returned about fifteen minutes later. Jolee was carrying a pot and Faith had some of my poker chips.

"Okay, if the husband's are willing, this is kinda like adult balderdash. You each start with four chips. In here..." Jolee held up the pot. "Are comments about us -- sometimes just one, sometimes two, sometimes all three. You have to guess who it is. If the person you guess says you're right, you get a chip. They say you're wrong, you lose a chip. Regardless of their answer, you can ask them to prove it -- call the bluff so to speak. If the proof supports your guess -- or they refuse to display the proof -- you get two chips. However, if it doesn't, you lose two chips. Games over when both of you run out of chips or we run out of strips of paper."

"What does the winner get?" asked Greg, looking at me. I'm sure he was thinking the same as me. After turning down Truth or Dare, it was obvious what 'display the proof' could entail. Were we comfortable with the other possibly seeing the other's wife naked?

"A blowjob from me," said Faith, which prompted Jolee to slap her.

"The real prize is a three-hundred dollar gift-card to La Grill paid for by the losing couples," said Debbie.

"Couples?" I said.

"Yes, in event of you two tying or both, losing your chips, I win," said Faith, "long shot, but I'm good with the odds."

"Whoa, so we can just keep picking our wife and she can keep agreeing," said Greg.

"Yes, we thought of that, dear," said Debbie, "If the person drawing the paper picks his own wife, the other can ask for proof. The difference is, if it's true, the chooser still gets his chips, but the other loses chips. And vise-versa."

"So we keep going until both out of chips or out of paper slips?" I asked, "So if one runs out right away..."

"We thought of that," Jolee said, "You can buy back in -- only if you run out and you only get one chip. First time is all your clothes but your underwear. Second time is your underwear. Doubt there will be a third."

"Are you done questioning rules like stick-in-the-muds, or are we playing?" Faith said.

"One condition, either of us..." I pointed to me and Greg, "Can forfeit the proof of our wives as well. I don't want anything that both spouses aren't comfortable with."

"What do think's going to happen, Sean?" laughed Faith. "Already told Mike and he is pumped to go for dinner."

We flipped a coin, and Greg had first go. The girls insisted on drawing right from the top, not ones underneath. I had a feeling the challenges got worse.

He drew the paper and read, "Has a toe-ring. Has to be Faith."

Smirking she shook her head. Shrugging he put a chip into the pot.

I noticed both Debbie and my wife were wearing open-toe shoes and Faith had socks on. I was starting to like my chances. I drew. "Has a tattoo on shoulder. I know this is 'also' Faith." I've seen my wife's cousin in a bikini or tank-top at several family events.

Faith nodded and was about to hand me a chip.

"Wait," I said, "prove it."

I glanced at Jolee who was smirking. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra and would need to pull her shirt right up to prove it. I figured she'd give a little tease as she showed her bare back. I was right; she turned so she was facing neither Greg nor I and did a slow raise until the flower on her shoulder was visible. As she lowered her shirt, she turned around and showed some under boob. I gladly accepted my two chips.

I was thinking this wasn't going to be as bad as I thought. Greg drew the next one and his face lit up. "Has a waxed landing-strip."

I knew this was Jolee. I was pretty sure Faith was bare, and if I was Greg, I'd pick the competition's wife. Hope that either of us would forfeit when asked for proof.

"Have to go with... Jolee."

Jolee's face went beet-red and she nodded.

Greg looked right at me, raising an eyebrow as he said, "Prove it."

Jolee looked at me, as she was waiting for me to stop it. When I didn't, she smiled and walked close to Greg, who looked like Christmas came early. She raised her skirt up, exposing the top of her black stockings, garters, and matching lace panties. As she held her skirt up, I could see she was pulling her panties to the side, but had no idea how much she was showing. I did admire how her ass looked from behind.

"Ha, as you can see from the stubble and ingrown hair, mine is shaved not waxed. Down two chips." Jolee purred.

"You bitch, you baited him," said Debbie.

"All's fair, love," Jolee said with a giggle.

Greg had a look that he wasn't disappointed about losing that round.

I drew the next card. "Can lick her own nipples? Sorry, definitely not Faith..." I knew my wife could barely reach with her tongue, but knew Debbie definitely would be able to. "Have to go with Debbie."

"Forfeit," said Greg loudly.

"Honey, it's okay... that's your last chip," Debbie said.

"I'll buy in for another," Greg said already taking off his shirt. I have to admit, while he wasn't as muscular as I was, he was fitter. At least for women going for the scrawny guy who happened to have washboard abs.

"She didn't even answer, yet," I said.

"Yeah, yeah... Fine, I'm not as comfortable as you..." Greg said drawing a card. This one, he stared for a moment stunned.

"Read it, or are you conceding already?" said Faith.

Greg looked at his wife. "They get worse, don't they? Are you sure?"

Debbie shrugged. "I am if you are. Or concede."

Greg stood up shaking his head. "I need to take piss and think on this..."

Debbie grabbed her glass of wine and followed her husband.

"I'm sooo winning," said Faith with a grin, pouring another glass of wine for her and my wife.

"Jo, did you really flash your full pussy to him, or just your mons?" I asked. Her grin told me the answer.

"That's PG, we're getting to the R stuff," said Faith downing her wine.

Greg and Debbie returned hand in hand. Greg had a beer and obviously sporting an erection in his boxers. "Okay, guess we're doing this, but I need a beer. Just want to say, Sean, if it was any guy but you. I would've been out a long time ago. That and there's three fuckin' hot and drunk women willing to do this.

Greg picked the card up, "Okay... who would be willing to French kiss your wife while cupping her breasts. Guess I can't say me, so... Jolee."

As much as I wouldn't mind seeing that, I hoped Jolee would say 'no' so Greg would either have to go commando or concede.

Jolee smirked and looked for a second at her friend. "No."

"Prove it," said Greg.

Jolee smirked and shrugged. "No, and you only had one chip. That's two so you have no more buy-ins."

"Bullshit," said Debbie and she went up to my wife and kissed her.

Greg and I looked in shock as their kissing quickly became passionate. Debbie's hands were all over Jolee's back, and cupped her ass. She grabbed Jolee's hand and placed it on her breast, and my wife kneaded it as they kissed. They were both flushed and breathless when they ended. I noticed Debbie's nipples were now visible through the fabric of her dress.

Debbie winked at me and handed her husband two chips.

I drew next and blinked. I tossed a chip in before reading, "Is this game making your wife wet. Sorry, too far for me."

There was 'aws' from everyone including my wife.

Greg drew next and nearly coughed out his beer. "Has a puckered asshole?"

I knew Jolee didn't, but was ready to forfeit again so she didn't have to prove it, when he said, "Faith."

"Yes, I do..." She started undoing her jeans before Greg said anything.

"Wait... I'm good," Greg said.

"You sure?" said Faith.

"I was burned once before... I'll just take the one chip."

Faith looked a little disappointed, and considering she said she was winning -- I would've done the same if I was Greg.

I drew next, and read was way more writing than any of the other cards so far. My jaw dropped. "Babe?" I said giving Jolee a look. She had the most mischievous grin. "Double or nothing. Give up all your chips for all three to finish the game in just their panties. Get double your chips if any but your wife doesn't. If you wife doesn't, you automatically are out of running to win. If all do, your opponent also losses a chip."

I was looking at Greg. Again, weighing out whether I was okay in him seeing my wife topless. I was also thinking, no way Jolee wasn't doing this because it was her game. If Greg or Debbie didn't go through with this, I pretty much won the game. "I'm going for it. Let's see some boobs."

Faith had her shirt off in a blink. As expected, she had really small, but perky breasts. Surprisingly, her pink areola were bigger than I expected -- dollar coin sized with large erect nipples. She also had tan lines on her breasts, which accented them. I was impressed.

Jolee reached under her skirt, and was going to unfasten her garter.

Greg cleared his throat. "Actually, I'd think it would be fine if Jolee keeps her stockings on -- they kind of are like underwear..."

"I agree..." As I said, my wife's legs were fantastic, seeing her topless wearing heels and stockings was treat I never tired of. I figured, why not let Greg enjoy too.

"Boys..." Jolee said with a grin and unzipped her skirt and let it fall. She then slowly unbuttoned her blouse facing Debbie. She had a front clasp bra on, which she undid and removed bra and blouse simultaneously. Greg had a better view than me and let out a gasp of approval. Her tanned full breasts with her dark areola and eraser sized nipples were a thing of perfection.

No all eyes were on Debbie, who was glancing at her husband, who had a weird look on his face. I was thinking she wasn't going through with it, when Greg laughed and said, "Pay up... finally, the bluffed becomes the bluffer."

With a fluent movement, the curvy brunette raised her dress over her head and on the floor. Her dress must have had a built in underwire, because her large caramel breasts with brown erect nipples flopped free. They weren't as taunt as my wife's but not too much sag. I was surprised, how similar in size her nipples were compared to my wife, though her areola were huge -- almost three inches in diameter. Her tummy and hips looked great too -- though she was wearing purple cotton panties. I imagine comfort over style. There was a visible wet spot at her crotch.

"Hey, she's not just in her panties," said Greg pointing to Faith.

"She has a name," said Faith, "And nothing on underneath, so my jeans are my panties. Technically."

"I say in panties means bare legs, who agrees," I said raising my hand.

Greg's hand went up immediately, so did Jolee. Debbie shrugged and raised hers.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting Faith to go buck-naked. I was expecting to double my chips and win. She had been gloating so much about winning that I decided to test her. Due to alcohol, I forgot that she already was willing to flash her asshole at Greg.

"She is named Faith, and you'll never forget that..." Faith said with her back to Greg. She unzipped her jeans and bent forward as she lowered them. With her small taunt ass, I'm sure Greg was seeing everything. When she went upright to step out of her jeans, I saw the dark trimmed-landing strip. "Faith with the waxed landing strip... and puckered asshole... who is going to win."

"You told your boyfriend you're doing this with us?" I said as I started undressing since I just lost all my chips.

"The only limit he gave me is no dick inside my honeypot..." Faith said with a wink.

Greg had three chips. I was at one, and all of us down to our underwear except Faith who was fully naked. I felt a little concern of how far we'd have to go to win the prize. The way she was looking around, I knew my wife was very drunk and probably very horny. Any limits I'd have to set because nothing would surprise me at that point.

Greg drew and read, "Who would let you suck her tits that you're not married to. Shit... Faith..."

Faith giggle and shook her head.

"Really, prove it?" Greg said frustrated, "Come on you just said..."

"I said I'd win... hate the game not the playa," Faith teased as Greg, frustrated threw in his chip.

I drew and instantly looked at my wife. Her eyes looked a little worried. She knew what was coming, was she worried I'd be jealous or forfeit. Slowly I read, "Who would your wife eat out till she comes? Oh fuck... Um... Debbie."

"Yes I would..." said Jolee looking right at Greg.

"It's my wife, your call to ask for proof or not," I said.

Debbie was looking at her husband, with her hands already to the waistband of her panties. In terms of the game, obviously Jolee was going through of it. Accepting her answer gave me one chip, but proving it would be two.

"Prove it..." Greg said.

"I have to go pee," said Faith leaving the room.

Debbie pulled down her panties to reveal a full bush on her mound, but as she said in the recliner and spread her legs, I saw her pussy lips were shaved or waxed. My beautiful wife knelt down and made Debbie squeal with a loud suck.

"Fuck, you're so wet... and sweet," muttered Jolee in between lapping with her tongue.

"Shut up and eat me, you slut... He only wins if you make me...come..."

It sounded like Jolee was eating a juicy fruit. Her head shook as she attacked Debbie's clit with her tongue. I had no doubt this wasn't the first pussy Jolee ate, but was wondering if she'd eaten her friend out before. Debbie was moaning loudly and squeezing her nipples. Suddenly, she tensed up, gasping and pushed Jolee's face away.

"Shit..." Greg said. I had to agree; that couldn't have been more than a minute. I usually needed at last four or five to make Jolee cum with just my mouth.

"And that, gentlemen, is how to eat pussy," Jolee rose, wiping her mouth, then coming over to me and kissing me hard. Debbie did have a sweet tasting pussy. Jolee then whispered in my ear, "Please go along with anything that happens next. Nothing will change how much I love you."

"Hey no coaching," said Faith returning with a plastic bag. I couldn't see what was in it, but was a little concerned.

Losing his last two chips, Greg sighed and removed his boxers. He was shaved and maybe a little longer than me, but not as thick.

"It was worth it," He said and drew a card and laughed. "Oh shit, this is fucked up. You came up with all this tonight? Okay... who would peg you? Easy, I forfeit. Come on..."

Debbie shrugged and said to Faith, "I told you neither would go for that."

"I know... I was ready just in case," said Faith, "Okay, sorry Greg you're out then -- unless."

12