A New Gym Workout Pt. 03

Story Info
Lots of showing off.
4.3k words
4.88
3.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/25/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please rate and comment. Your input helps writers improve. Thanks!

Tim woke the next morning and eased out of the bed to go pee. Becky was still asleep when he gently climbed back into bed. She was laying partially on her left side, facing him. Her right leg was on the mattress but her left was bent at the knee and hip, behind her. When he lifted the sheet her pussy was in plain view, and looking perfect.

He reached down carefully and laid his middle finger on her slit. She moaned softly in her sleep, and stretched her body out, giving him even more access to her most intimate place. Hoping not to wake her yet, he very gently ran his fingertip from the bottom of her slit to just below her clit. Another moan meant that, on some level at least, she felt his attentions.

Emboldened he slid his finger down to her opening and very slowly pressed it inside her. This caused her to moan even louder and move her hips, seemingly trying to draw him in further. Always eager to please her he pushed in deeper and added his ring finger as well. "Mmmmmmm" she mumbled.

Tim started stroking his fingers in and out of her now wet pussy. Her hips rocked back and forth, meeting his thrusts and pushing him deeper inside her pussy. He ducked under the sheet and took her nipple between his lips, sucking it softly until it hardened, fully erect. "Oh!" Becky cries out, now at least partially awake.

Tim now used his thumb to rub back and forth across her clit while pumping his fingers in and out of her opening and nibbling on her nipple. "Oh god!" she shouted as she lifted her ass completely off the bed and came hard, her entire body shaking as she did. Tim continued everything he was doing until her hand pushed his thumb off her now sensitive clit. She then cupped her hand over his, trapping his fingers inside herself, enjoying the sensation just as she always enjoyed keeping his cock inside after they both came.

"Morning, gorgeous," he said.

"That was incredible, hon! It felt like a sexy, realistic wet dream until you started on my clit. That woke me up but it took a few moments to realize what exactly was happening. No sooner did I get that than you brought me off with a fabulous orgasm! I don't know how I'll be able to repay you but I plan to try!"

Becky pulled his fingers out of her pussy and threw back the top sheet. She pushed him onto his back then leaned down and took his cock in her mouth. They had been together long enough that she knew exactly what he liked best. She started with just his head between her lips. She wrapped them just below the ridge and then used the tip of her tongue to tease his sensitive frenulum. Hearing a satisfied hum from him, she moved her tongue to his urethra and probed it as much as she could. She wished she could get deeper but her tongue was big and his hole small. Still she had learned to get the very tip inside and lick the very end of the little tube.

With a hand fondling his balls, she started taking more of his shaft in her mouth. She went slowly, lashing her tongue across his shaft as she did, but steadfastly marching on. She could deep throat him, taking all of it in her mouth and bumping his head with the back of her throat. She didn't do it every time she blew him but this morning was special in more than one way. Not only was it the first time they'd spent the entire night together, and woke up to each other, he had awakened her in such a special way.

Becky pushed her finger into herself, wetting it with her juices. As she pressed down slowly over his cock until she reached the base and simultaneously felt his head hit the back of her throat, she pushed the slick finger into Tim's ass. They had started some simple ass play a couple of months ago. The two sensations were more than he could handle and he started shooting into her.

Becky let the first spurt go straight down her throat then pulled off him some so the rest would land on her tongue. She loved his taste and didn't want to let all of it bypass her taste buds. She twirled her tongue around his head until, spurting ended, he pushed on the back of her head. She knew that meant he was too sensitive for head play, and stopped, gently holding his cock in her mouth.

One of the things Becky did that no one else ever had, according to Tim, was to leave his cock in her mouth until it softened and shrank. The plan sometimes backfired, as the feel of her mouth would prevent him from going flaccid, but on those occasions she was usually able to give him a second, albeit dry, orgasm.

This morning Tim did soften and shrink and Becky reluctantly let it fall out of her mouth. She crawled up to him and kissed him, remnants of his cum still on her lips. As they kissed Tim caressed her body, running his hand over her breasts, nipples, and down to her trimmed pubes. When he reached her clit and started to rub it she smacked the back of his hand and said "Save it, buster. You owe me breakfast, I'm starving!"

They got up, showered together and then dressed. Tim's favorite breakfast spot had closed due to the pandemic but he'd found another with good online reviews and decided to try it out. After a full breakfast he purchased tickets for the trolley service to use later. They were only a couple of blocks from a women's wear shop he wanted to take Becky to.

When they got there, Becky looked around and said "Tim, thanks for the thought, but this place caters to girls young enough to be my granddaughter."

Tim laughed and said, "That's the point. You said you wanted to try some exhibitionism outside of the club. Here, what size skirt do you wear?" He was pointing to a rack of very short micro-mini skirts. Becky grinned and picked out a pretty yellow one in her size.

"Be right back," she said as she found the dressing room. "Stay right here," indicating a spot just outside the door. After she had changed into the mini skirt she opened the door, remaining in the booth. "Well, what do you think?"

Tim could tell that the skirt ended only a couple of inches below her pussy. "Sit on that bench," he instructed.

Becky did as he asked and felt the skirt ride up even further. Tim stepped back and had a clear view of her blue panties. "That's perfect, but we need to find a thong or g-string, unless you want to go commando."

"Walk before run," she said, closing the door so she could change back into her clothes. When she came out again they found the lingerie section and Becky picked out a very skimpy thong, taking one in red and another in black.

"Why not yellow?" Tim asked.

"It would get lost in the yellow skirt. We need something that contrasts so there's no mistaking what the voyeurs are seeing," she explained.

"Good thinking," he said.

Next they browsed tops. Becky found one with a deep V-neck, made out of a stretchy material and with almost no sleeves. "C'mon, let's try this on," she said, heading back to the dressing room. "Stand closer to the door this time."

Becky shed her blouse and bra. She pulled the v-neck on over her head and put her arms through. Then she opened the door.

"Nice. I can tell you're either cold or excited," Tim said, as he waved his hand back and forth across his chest. Becky knew her nipples were hard but looked down to see what they looked like. Very visible, she thought, white was the right choice of color.

"How's the view?" she asked Time.

"Great!"

"Bet it gets better," she said then quickly pulled the sides of the v out, freeing her breasts completely for just a second or two before recovering them.

Tim laughed, "Yes, that's even better."

Becky left the door ajar as she pulled off the v-neck and pulled on her bra and blouse. They went to the cash register where Tim insisted on paying. "You're hotel, I'm food and incidentals." After he paid, Becky took the new clothes and returned to the dressing room one more time. She emerged, grinning, wearing the v-neck, mini skirt, and the black thong.

They spent an hour or so browsing some antique stores and an interesting shop that sold only items made of cork. On his last visit here he had purchased cork placemats for his cabin, as his en suite, closet, laundry and mud room were floored in cork tiles.

As they left the cork store a trolley was just pulling up to the stop out front. They boarded it, showing their tickets to the driver, and found seats together. "Where are we going," Becky asked.

"Did you see 'Something to Talk About' with Julia Roberts and Dennis Quaid?" he said.

"Yes, I did, years ago."

"Remember the scene where Julia's character sees her husband - Quaid - with another woman, through the window of a pub?"

"Yup!"

"Well, that's the Six Pence Pub on Bull Street. I thought we'd go there for lunch. Maybe someone from home will pass by and see you with another man," he teased.

"I would be honored to be seen in your company," she told him.

Told to seat themselves, Tim selected a small two-top against the wall and next to the hallway that led to the restrooms and kitchen. He put Becky in the chair that faced the front of the pub. Once settled in their table they both chose a Scotch egg starter. Becky ordered the Shrimp Salad with an Old Speckled Hen to drink. Tim went for the Fish and Chips with a Boddingtons.

With a pub mirror advertising Guinness stout hanging on the wall behind them, he could see whenever a waiter headed to the kitchen or a patron to the restroom. Becky scrunched her eyebrows into a 'what the heck' look when he reached under the table and pulled her legs apart. He nodded his head and she looked where he was indicating. She immediately saw a young waiter on his way to the kitchen but fixated on her now-exposed thong. When the waiter managed to look up and saw she knew what he was looking at he turned bright red and rushed past them.

"Oh my god, that was fun!" she declared, grinning broadly. "Wonder if he's going to tell the other staff?"

"I suspect we'll find out soon," Tim said, "And I also suspect we've confirmed that you are definitely an exhibitionist."

"After lunch let's go back to that antique mall we browsed yesterday," she said.

"Saw something you want to go back and get?" Tim said.

"Nope. It has lots of cramped aisle and dead ends. I'm hoping to get an opportunity to try out the blouse and give my girls some freedom."

Their waiter arrived with the Scotch eggs but walked past them then stopped suddenly, stomped his foot in mock frustration, and turned to approach their table. It was the only way he could get the same view as the other waiter, confirming that indeed word had spread. And so did Becky's legs, without any help from Tim this time.

Tim noticed that several tables that had seated after they had were already enjoying their meals. With nothing complicated about their order he concluded the staff was intentionally delaying their lunch to keep them here longer. By the time the meals were delivered every male waiter had made at least one, and often two, passes by their popular table. In addition, Becky had flashed several men heading to the restroom.

When lunch was finally finished Tim asked for the check. When he was handed it their waiter said, "The Scotch eggs are on the house. Thank you for your patronage," ignoring Tim and staring at Becky the entire time. It was all they could do to stifle their laughter until they exited the pub and strolled to the trolley stop.

There were several other tourists waiting for the trolley, so Tim took Becky aside and suggested she climb the steps into the trolley first. He'd hang back and let the other tourists follow her, watching for their reaction. When it arrived she was able to claim the first entrance and, when she reached the top step, bent over at the waist, pulling the skirt up even further. Everyone behind her was treated to a near complete view of her naked ass, the thong strap invisible between her cheeks.

Becky found a two-seat bench almost all the way in the back. She let Tim sit next to the window and each time another passenger came down the aisle looking for a seat she twisted her hips so her pussy faced them, while leaning over Tim's shoulder and pretending to point at something through the window.

They rode the trolley all the way back to Bay Street and then walked to their Inn, skipping the trip to the antique mall. Entering their room Becky said, "I'm so wet I might need to insert a tampon before we do this again!" Tim reached down to her pussy and decided she wasn't exaggerating. Her thong was soaked and he felt her juices on her inner thighs and ass crack.

Becky could see the bulge in his shorts and squeezed it with her hand. "Why are you still dressed," she asked as she reached under her skirt and stripped off the thong.

When Tim was standing before her naked, she pulled down the sheets and pushed him onto the bed. Kicking off her sandals she climbed onto the bed and straddled him. She lifted up, placed the head of his cock at her opening and plunged down onto him, moaning "Oh yes!" She began fucking him vigorously.

It was clear to Tim that he was just an object to be used. This was all about her pleasure and release. He didn't expect her to last long and he was right. Her first climax wracked her body and he was shocked at how far she was curling her toes. He wondered if she even knew it, and if she'd get toe cramps.

Even during her orgasm Becky kept riding his cock, grinding her clit into his pubic bone every time she was all the way down. Reaching down she did something she almost never did, taking her clit between her fingers and rubbing it rapidly. She came over and over, with Tim trying to keep count, until finally she screamed out and stopped moving completely. The only thing that kept going was her pussy, which was clenching his cock repeatedly.

Without releasing his cock she straightened her legs behind her and collapsed on top of Tim. He wrapped his arms around her and caressed her ass cheeks with his hands. "Are you okay, hon?"

"Much more than okay. Let me catch my breath," she replied. It took five minutes of laying still before she felt she could move, or talk. Despite not cumming he had softened and slipped out of her, so she rolled over to lay next to him.

"Tim, I have never, ever, ever cum that many times back to back. I wish I had counted but I was too busy having them."

"Pretty sure it was seven or eight, but it was a bit difficult to keep up with. Might have been more," he told her.

"Hon, I wish I could explain it but I can't. It's just such a thrill to get all those strangers to gawk at my pussy area, even with it covered. Christ, I'm sixty-six and those twenty-something waiters all wanted a piece of me! I think I understand cougars now!"

"Why don't you take a shower, or have a hot bath? I think some hot water would do you good," he said.

"Yeah, that does sound good. Would you mind running the bath for me, and adding some of those bath salts the Inn provided?" she said.

"Of course not, love. Just relax and I'll let you know when it's ready."

Once the tub had filled and bubbles covered it he let her know it was ready and asked if she wanted a drink. "A glass of white wine would be fabulous. Do we have any?"

"Sure do. I'll open one of the bottles chilling in the fridge," he said.

Tim fixed himself a gin and tonic and carried her wine into the bathroom. She had submerged herself up to the neck, leaning her head back against a rolled towel on the rim of the tub. Her eyes were closed but she opened them when she sensed he had entered.

"Thank you, hon. You're too good to me," she told him, as she scooted up and reached out for her wine. He placed it in her hand and rose to leave. "No, don't go. Please stay with me, we can chat," she said.

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?" he asked.

"I want to go back to the swing club tonight. And I want us to fuck in the honeymoon room, on one of the spotlight beds. Before this never in my life has anyone seen me naked, other than doctors and my few partners, and certainly no one has seen me have sex. Doing it on the roof last night was exciting, but I don't know if anyone even saw us. I want to fuck with an audience, and I do mean fuck. Not make love or even have sex, just raw, animal fucking. Can you deal with that or do you think I'm a slut now?"

Tim laughed. "Hon, I could never think of you as a slut. To be honest you're showing me a side of you I didn't think existed, and I suspect you didn't either. But if it makes you feel good, I"m all for it."

"You know, you have more in common with Bill than you might think," she said. "That's probably part of the reason I like you so much."

"Enjoy your bath, hon, I'll give you some alone time."

"Okay, but when I finish the bath I'll want a shower to rinse off. I'll call you to come join me. We need to clean up before going to dinner and the club."

A couple hours later they were dressed casually, knowing they would be taking it all off later, They walked down to River Street and chose Fiddler's Crab House for dinner. Becky decided on the Fettuccine Alfredo while Tim opted for Shrimp and Grits. Both stuck to a single glass of white wine.

After dinner they walked to Savannah Smiles, a piano bar. While it had a large stage with two pianos, it wasn't actually dueling as only one piano then the other was played. It did have a large whiteboard behind the pianos and customers could post a taunt and provide a tip. Most were fans of one college sports team dissing a rival. In order to remove the slur, fans of the other team had to top the tip amount.

It was still early for a party Saturday night, but there were both a bachelor and bachelorette party in the house. Both groups were already tipsy and starting to get risqué. The young men were calling for the women to 'show us your tits!' while the women replied with 'after we see your dicks!' and the like.

When ten o'clock rolled around Tim ordered a ride share and they settled up and went outside to wait for the car. It arrived in a few minutes and they were soon outside the club again. The doorman recognized them and quickly scanned their licenses before waving them in, bypassing the reading of the rules this time. They went to the locker room, found an available locker, stripped, and hung up their clothes.

The doorman buzzed them through the entrance to the club itself and they entered, much more at ease and familiar than the night before. They did a walk-through, checking out the action in the forest and then the dungeon before looking through the windows of the two 'private' rooms that were lit up. One had a lesbian couple, one of whom was fisting the other, while the second room had a mixed foursome.

Finally reaching the honeymoon-themed room the looked around and found only a few beds occupied. "That one," Becky said, pointing. The bed she was pointing at was clearly the main stage, centered in the room and on a platform slightly higher than all the rest. Tim understood she wanted to be the center of attention. Being somewhat introverted, that wouldn't be his choice, but he was all in for Becky and willing to do whatever would satisfy her.

Becky climbed onto the bed, motioning for him to join her. She lay on her back and took him into her arms, kissing him as deeply as their rules allowed. "I changed my mind, love. I don't want you to fuck me. I want you to make love to me. Pretend this is our honeymoon, and that we have been celibate before the wedding. Make love to me for the first time," she told him.

Tim lay beside her and caressed her body as they kissed. Becky reached down and fondled his cock, already fully erect. He responded by reaching for her pussy, and found it wet. He probed her with his fingers as she stroked his cock.

Wanting more, Becky spun around into a 69 position and took Tim's cock into her mouth. She pressed her pussy to his face and he gladly met it with his mouth. Tim had always found 69 awkward, as it was difficult to concentrate on pleasing her while also focusing on the pleasure he was receiving. Tonight he realized that could be a benefit as he wanted to get her off but not cum himself, so he could make love to her as requested.

12