A New Habitat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe that I'm seeing these things again and that too now it's mom and son. "What are you doing?" I ask stuttering looking at them holding the fruit juice carton in my hand.

"I'm just preparing for dinner" she says simply as if her son isn't ploughing her pussy in a bent position.

"I'm just using her hole?" he says shrugging off and grabs the carton from my hand.

I widen my eyes and quickly remembered what Brittany has said yesterday night. I still can't believe whether this is a dream or real.

"You feel like using her too? She has two more spare holes" Chris says spanking her ass with a chuckle.

"Aangh" she moans slightly and chuckles softly feeling her son's spank on her bubble fat white butt. "I thought Brittany explained you about us?" she asks curiously.

"uhmm yeah... she kind of did" I say stuttering and turning around as I felt weird looking at it and walking towards couch and look at TV as if nothing is happening in kitchen.

A few more spanking sounds and her moans are audible to the living room and Sam can hear them too. A few minutes later, he keeps his laptop aside and walks towards Cassie's room. I felt super curious and walks behind him as if I'm walking towards my room, but he turns left and opens Cassie's room without even knocking it. She seems to be on her bed, studying some book. I stopped at her door and stood at the entrance as Sam dropped his tracks and just started to touch Cassie's pink cheeks with his flaccid cock. She just looked up with a smirk and held his cock with one hand while holding the book in the other hand and started stroking it while looking at the book.

He looked up closing his eyes feeling her soft tiny hands on his cock and gently slapped on her tiny ass. She jerks a bit feeling the spank and smiles as she continues to stroke it and lick it once in a while. I felt like this whole thing is a big vivid dream inside my head running every night as I turned around and started thinking about it. As I started walking to my room, I can see Brittany's room door being open and she's playing some game in her console sitting on her bed.

I walked inside before looking around if someone sees me, but realized that everyone is busy anyway. She notices me walking towards her and smiles simply and continues to operate her joystick.

"Hey, how was the day?" Brittany asks with the same cute smile she had on her face yesterday night and she looks like a completely different person from today morning.

"Uhm it was good. How's yours?" I ask curiously walking close to her.

"It was good! Come have a seat, do you play any games?" she asks curiously.

"Are you two on a date right now?" I can hear Chris's voice and turned around to see him standing at the door with his semi hard cock without any boxers.

I just stood there without any movement while Brittany chuckled hearing that.

"Nah" she says shrugging off.

He walks inside and notices me still clothed fully and he simply stands beside her as he puts his cock between her lips while she continues to gaze at the console. He holds her head and pushes his cock inside her mouth making her suck it slowly while his hands slide inside her t-shirt to grab her breasts.

"Dude what is even happening here?" I ask tired of this confusing shit looking at them.

"Ugh how did you even graduate with this interpretation skills? Didn't I explain clearly yesterday night" she says spitting his cock out to speak to me while he puts his cock inside again and fucks her mouth.

I quickly walk towards the kitchen and notices Sam fucking Cassie from behind while she's still reading her book. I see Betty at the kitchen counter with her satin dress and waiting at the oven. "The dinner will be ready in a while" she says with a smile.

"No, like what is happening around in the house? Why is everyone behaving differently at morning and night time?" I ask directly looking at her.

She furrows her brows confused with my question, "What do you mean by acting differently at day and night? We're like this at any time of the day. Didn't Brittany explain it fully?" she asks curiously.

"Then why does Brittany doesn't remember anything that happened last night? I mean today morning she acted as if nothing happened last night" I ask her curiously.

"You sure? Maybe that's because she's usually irritated early in the morning" she says shrugging off and looks at the oven as it's still 15 more minutes left.

"So that means this is how you were living ever since you came out of family?" I ask curiously to confirm once more.

"of course, this is the true way of living and addressing our every needs in my and Sam's opinion, so we raised our kids to be the same" she says shrugging off.

I nodded simply and walked towards her as I slowly started caressing her curvy waist, "so all the girls' holes are free to use?" I ask her in a cheesy way holding her waist and lifting her up and placing on kitchen counter.

"24x7 any time and however you please" she says with a smirk. She does look gorgeous for her age, even sexier and more beautiful than my mom if I'm not wrong. Her melon sized soft breasts, curvy body, she is the kind of perfect mommy material which I usually watch in porn. I felt like heaven again as I slid her dress up and slide my pants down quickly slapping out my hard cock.

"However I want?" I ask slapping my cock on her mature pink slit. She nods with full confirmation and just looks up at the oven to see the timer. I smile widely and starts shoving my cock inside her wet pussy. It seems that the wetness is because of Chris fucking her just a while back.

"You love being used and seeing your daughters being used?" I ask gasping as I pound her on the kitchen counter.

"I fucking love it and I taught them how to take pride in being used by our men. Anything you do to them, they'll take it with pride." She says moaning and gasping for air.

"They will be used by anyone?" I ask her curiously and pull her down and flips her eagerly making her melons hit the kitchen counter and her plump ass pushing towards me in a bent position.

"Only the family! It stays inside the family" she says gasping.

My feet curl as I am about to cum inside her and release my full load inside her pussy gasping for air. She smiles it out and takes a tissue and wipes her pussy and slides her dress again and continue with her oven.

"Oh by the way, tell them that the dinner will be ready in a while" she says as I walk out of the kitchen feeling a bit better now. A few minutes later all of them settle in same places as yesterday for dinner.

The difference between last night and tonight is quite evident and I realized what Brittany meant by the routine. Even before everyone started eating, Brittany slowly dropped on her knees on ground underneath the table and started getting between Betty's thighs to eat her mom out. Betty started to have her dinner from her plate with a few moans here and there, while Brittany is having her usual dinner underneath the table.

I just couldn't control myself as this is new to me and a heaven too. I quickly got up and got behind Cassie as I dragged her chair away making her stand and bend to have her dinner so that I can fuck her from behind.

Sam and Chris just chuckled looking at me and my eagerness and continued to have their dinner normally. Cassie didn't obviously mind me using her either and her pussy feels tighter and riper than Brittany or Betty as Brittany said earlier. I pull out even before cumming inside her and noticed that she doesn't smile like her mom or sister does. I quickly pulled out my dick and slid it inside her tiny pink ass slowly and it's even tighter as if it was never opened, and I do know that she won't resent anyway. She screams a bit and rolls her eyes feeling a thick cock inside her tiny asshole and that tells me to keep going until I cum inside her asshole. We finished dinner and I head towards my bedroom, but still can't sleep peacefully. My single life for the past few months and this house rules is making me even more excited and horny.

I quickly walked towards Aunt Betty's room and noticed that she is asleep beside her husband. I just bent in front of her and started to shove my semi hard between her plump lips slowly until she opens her eyes slightly feeling my cock. She just smiles and holds my cock in her half-sleep and starts to suck it slowly but sensually. I feel that she's far better than her daughters and it's obvious with her being more experienced. Uncle Sam opens his eyes because of the movements and notices me, but just turned around and continued to sleep. I couldn't even believe that I would be staying with a family as open as this one, and I quickly hopped on to bed and places my feet on either side of her waist and buried my cock between her voluptuous melons and started to stroke it gently.

We can hear some moans from the room beside this one and I'm sure that those moans are of Brittany's. A few more strokes, and I came on her breasts and crashed beside her between them. She looked at me and shook her head with a chuckle acknowledging my horniness on the first day and licked the cum on her breasts in a slutty way without wiping it. I gasped for a while and went to my room again to sleep with all these thoughts.

I couldn't even sleep peacefully and I feel like having sex again, but it's kind of weird as I never noticed myself this horny so far even though I was sex deprived for a few months. I looked at the time and its 8:45AM and I have a semi hard morning boner waiting for me to choose a hole to get inside. I walk out to see who's free at the moment and noticed Brittany still sleeping on her bed while Sam was already out watering the plants.

I walked inside and lied beside her pulling down her leggings swiftly and groping her ass eagerly. She whines a bit to wake up and opens her eyes to see my cock at her pussy and is about to slide inside. She starts to stroke it gently before keeping it inside and I let myself loose in her soft hands. We can hear the clock ticking at 9AM and she furrows her brows seeing me and quickly trails back.

"Alex, what the hell are you doing on our bed?" she furrows her brows and shouts at me.

"What? I thought I could use you" I say snapping out of my half sleep and looking at her clearly.

"What the fuck do you mean by using me? Why are your pants down to your knees?" She asks as if she doesn't know what's happening.

I feel like murdering the whole family right now because of their retarded behaviors and just pulled up my pants without any choice. "You told me yesterday night that we can be open within our family?" I say shrugging off and getting up.

"Oh well, being open doesn't necessarily means being naked and being on same bed" she questions sternly.

"I am... sorry" I say naively as I don't even have a clue as of what's happening to them on a daily basis.

"Just don't ever repeat this again. Never ever" she warns sternly and adjusts her leggings as she walks out of the room gesturing me to walk out in front of her.

I walk inside my room and felt a bit scared because of their change in behavior over time. I thought the family abandoned them because of their sexual activities, but now I feel like there's more to it. I decided to get out of this place before they start acting even more different. I started to pack my bags quickly, but noticed a cardboard box on the attic, and there is nothing else on the attic other than that small cardboard box. I opened the box and there are some certificates, reports and some more documents inside it. There are 4 separate files at the bottom of the box. All of them are tied at once and on top of them, it's written MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER in capital letters. As I start to read each file, all of them are almost having the same thing as common which says that these 4 members have multiple personality disorder, but the second character of each person only comes into picture from 6PM to 9AM every day. I find it weird to read but then it's approved by the medical institutes.

I quickly realized that whatever they do at night time, they won't remember it during day time and vice-versa. I still can't believe why they became this kinky in their second characters. I froze for a while realizing that there are only 4 documents here which means one of them is normal and haven't been diagnosed by this. As I checked those file names, Sam, Brittany, Chris, Cassie's files are present but not Aunt Betty's. I closed the files and quickly put them in the box and turned around to keep it on the attic, but noticed Aunt Betty staring at me from the entrance. I can't make any movement as I saw her and my jaw dropped as I know that she surely would be knowing about all these. I never felt so scared seeing someone staring at me.


12