A New Hire to Help Lisa and Brad Ch. 02

Story Info
We get a reluctant Julie in a skimpy bikini.
7.7k words
4.66
20.9k
19

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers

I got the chance to get back to my trailer park a week later. I was anxious to see if Harold had managed to get the bikinis for his wife, as I had instructed.

I drove around in the court as had been my custom and spotted Brad and Julie trimming a long row of hedges in one section.

I stopped and bull shitted with them both. It was obvious they both had been working hard, even still, Julie looked fabulous. Her bra less tits jiggling seductively as she smiled and walked over to my truck.

Perspiration caused her blouse to cling to her tits giving them an even more seductive appearance. Her firm tits wobbled and jiggled seducitvely when she walked.

"Looking gooooood Julie," I smiled as she neared my truck. I stared at her tits and she blushed immediately.

"I've had an audience most of the day," she smiled. "I see what you told me. The guys just keep passing and commenting on what a great job we're doing," she laughed. "Most of them sneak peeks, but others just stare," she added with a giggle.

I laughed. "Yeah, I told you didn't I?" I chuckled looking at her tits.

She shook her head, as she pulled a cloth from her tight shorts to mop her brow. "I know, I know," she chuckled. "I'm good for the morale," she added.

We chatted a bit longer and I told Brad everything was looking great, before I drove on.

Harold was in his yard moving a hose when I pulled up.

"So did you get the bikinis for your wife?" I asked as he approached my truck.

He broke into a huge smile. "Oh boy, did I," he laughed.

"So I'm guessing Lisa helped you," I laughed.

"Oh boy, did she," he grinned.

"Okay, come around and jump in my truck and tell me all about it," I said.

He circled my truck and pulled himself up into the cab.

He had a smile a mile wide when he got in.

"So what did she do?" I asked him.

"Well when I went over to their place, it was on a weekend cause I know she works during the week, and I was a little nervous," he said.

"How come?" I asked.

"Well, I had only actually met her when we was renting this place so, I mean I didn't really know her, ya know. Anyway, I tells her that ah, you told me to ask her if she'd help me buy some bikinis like she wore. For my wife, ya know," he grinned.

"And," I said.

"She laughed, and she said, so Gary sent you?"

"And I say, ah yeah, he said you'd know what kind of bikini to get her. Well she thought that was funny," he laughed.

"Yeah, she knows what I like," I chuckled.

"Damn she looked good. She don't wear a lot does she?" he laughed.

"She does like to flaunt her body," I laughed. "She mows lawns for my other business," I added.

"What business is that?" he asked.

"I'm kind of a silent partner in Jason's lawn service," I said. "Actually, I pretty much own it," I chuckled.

"NO SHIT?" he gasped. "That's the one with the girls wearing skimpy outfits when they mow lawns, right?" he said with wide eyes.

"That's it," I laughed.

"DAMN," he smiled. "When ever I see them at a place I end up circling the block a ga- zillion times," he laughed. "I think I might have even seen Lisa mowing a lawn," he added, "now that I think about it."

"Lisa is my top tip getter. Hell she makes a boat load of cash in tips. The girls get minimum wage, but they make their real money doing extras, if you know what I mean," I chuckled.

His mouth hung open and he was clearly shocked to hear that Lisa worked for that outfit.

"You should see the outfit Lisa wears," I laughed. "All the girls wear the cut off tee shirts with the company logo on it and most of them wear cut off leggings. Which is sexy as hell. But Lisa wears a super short mini skirt, with nothing under it," I laughed.

"No shit..." Harold gasped. "And Brad's okay with that?" he said.

"Hell Brad's the one that got her the skirt," I laughed. "He likes the money she makes," I smiled. "Besides, it turns him on when guys ogle his wife," I added.

"Wow... No shit... Wow," he mumbled.

"Okay, so anyway, she's all okay with helping me get bikinis for Julie. She says she knows exactly what you like, and she invites me in," he said.

"Well, I know my wife and Brad are trimming shrubs at the other end of the court, so I figure, hell yes. Anyway, in I go," he laughs.

"She is sure a live wire, ain't she?" he laughed.

"Like how?" I asked.

"Well she is just you know, bubbly and you know bouncy and stuff. I mean she was giggling and laughing and she just seemed excited all the time," he laughed.

I knew what he was talking about. Lisa was always in a bubbly mood, and she liked to tease guys too. I knew that for a fact.

"She was giggling and jumping around and her tits were wobbling all over. Her nipples were practically popping through the cut off tee shirt she was wearing. And wow, that ass of hers... WOW!" he sighed.

"She is a hottie for sure," I laughed.

"So anyway, she pulls me back to their bedroom. Then she starts pulling out bikinis from drawers and tossing them on the bed," he said. "I'm just standing there and I swear she had a ton of bikinis," he added.

"The geezers buy em for me," she giggled as she was tossing more on the bed. "They get skimpier and skimpier,," she giggled.

"Let me show you what they look like on," she blurted as she grabbed one from the pile and disappeared into the bathroom.

"A short while later, she came out and... WOW!" he gasped.

"Two narrow strips barely covered her nipples and he tits were visible on both sides and a thin strip ran between her legs barelycovering her pussy...WOW!" he blurted.

"She bounced around the room, and turned and said,"

"Guy's like my butt, do you like my butt?" as she turned and bent over thrusting her ass up and kind of twerking it.

"So do you think this bikini is good for the geezers morale?" she giggled as she spun around and cupped her tits, jiggling them as she did.

"All I could say is OH WOW!" he said.

"I mean, she was blowing my mind. I was speechless," he added.

"Pick some for your wife," she said. "I've got more than I can wear and like I said they keep buying me more," she giggled.

"So I said, well two things. First, Gary gave me two hundred bucks to buy the bikinis, and second, I'm not sure Julie would ever wear one of these. They're pretty skimpy," I told her.

"FUCK THAT," she laughed. "Gary says we're supposed to boost the morale around here and he will expect her to do her part. Besides," she giggled, "It's fun to watch the geezers try to hide their hard ons," she chuckled as she cupped her tits, giving them a squeeze.

You wanna see my one hundred percent guaranteed hard on producing move?" she laughed.

"Shit, I mean I didn't know what to say, so I just stood there staring at her hot assed body," he laughed. "Shit I already had a hard on," he added.

"See most of the guys don't know what to say or do, when they see me out by the pool wearing one of these," she said as she picked up a bikini and tossed it back on the bed. "So a lot of them ask me for directions. That way they have an excuse to come up closer so they can see more," she giggled.

"Here's what I do," she giggled. "I twist one way while I reach out real far and point. Like this," she twisted one way and extended her arm as far as it could go. That caused her one tit to pop out of the halter.

"I swear, my eyes nearly popped out of my head as her tit popped into view," he said.

"And then I act like I don't notice, so they can get a good look at my boob. Just doing this always turns me on too, so my nipple is always hard," she giggled. "If anything is going to get them hard, this does it," she laughed.

"Her tit was still out as she was telling me this and she was watching the look on my face. Damn, she likes to tease!" he chuckled.

"I think I warned you," I laughed.

"I bet you're hard aren't you," she says to me.

"THEN... THEN..." he said with his eyes wide. "THEN, she looks down at my crotch, and laughs," he continued.

"I mean hell yes I was hard. Shit what did she expect," he looked at me rolling his eyes.

"So then she reaches down and grabs my dick and squeezes it, and she says,"

"Do you want me to suck it for you?"

He was shaking his head, in disbelief she would come right out and say something like that, as he paused and drew a deep breath.

"Do you want to put it in my mouth?" she repeats, he went on, still shaking his head.

"I just stand there looking at her exposed tit,"

"You can finish in my mouth if you want me to suck it," she adds.

"Finally, she just reaches and undoes my belt, and then unzips my pants and pushes them and my underwear down and starts pumping on my dick."

"She drops to her knees and the next thing I feel is her warm breath as her lips slide over my cock." He pauses to draw another deep breath.

"I start to groan, ya know, cause I mean I am about to cum ya know. So I warn her. I mean well I didn't want to do it if she didn't want me to," he said.

"She tells me it's okay for me to finish in her mouth," he rolled his eyes.

"She is sucking and pumping and, I mean its obvious she wants me to shoot in her mouth. And suddenly, I do," he groaned.

"She locked her lips on my dick and kept sucking and pumping as I was cumming in her mouth. FUCK! It felt like I would never stop cumming and I could hear her gulping it down," he half moaned.

"She is good isn't she?" I chuckled.

"That's what he said," he groaned.

This confused me. "What... Who?" I asked.

"Her husband, Brad..." he paused, throwing his head back. "Come to find out, he was standing just inside the bedroom door watching his wife blow me," he groaned.

I laughed. I don't think he expected me to laugh and his eyes opened wide, his mouth fell open and he stared at me.

"IT WASN'T FUNNY!" He blurted. "Shit, I thought for sure I was dead," he groaned.

"What did Brad say?" I asked.

"He said what you just said. She's good ain't she?"

"I didn't know what to say. She turned and was looking at her husband with my wet dick hanging just beside her face. She was licking the remaining cum from her lips," he shook his head. "I began apologizing all over myself, I don't know what all I said, but I was begging him to understand, and you know, not kill me," he said.

"Brad actually laughed and told me not to worry about it. He said he knew his little wife was a cum slut." And he started laughing.

"Lisa stood up, her tit was still out and she went over to him and hit him in the arm, kinda playfully."

"You love it!" she said to him. "And he laughed. HE LAUGHED!" Harold said, having a hard time believing that actually happened.

She looked back at me, "He gets off watching me suck strange cocks," she chuckled.

"I was still so freaked out, I still stood there with my limp dick hanging out," he rolled his eyes.

"Brad finally told me to put that thing away, your wife is outside waiting for me to bring her a lemonade."

"Well now I really freaked out. I stuffed my dick in my pants and totally freaked," he said shaking his head.

"I told them she would go ape shit if she knew I was in here alone with Lisa," he said, clearly nervous over this turn of events.

"They both told me to calm down. Brad said he would tell Julie I had just gotten here to ask where she and him were working. He told me to tell her I wanted to buy her lunch or something."

"I calmed down because that actually sounded believable. He and I walked out carrying two lemonades each."

"So I am guessing she was surprised to see you there," I said.

"Oh yeah. But Brad really stepped up and told her what he said he would. She seemed to buy it and smiled as I handed her a lemonade and took a chair next to her. I'm sure she was a little curious though," he chuckled.

"Everything was cool, until Lisa came out. I thought she would put on clothes, but she came out in that damned bikini. I know I turned beet red and I know Julie noticed, cause she immediately looked at me to see my response to what Lisa was wearing," he shook his head, rolling his eyes again.

"Lisa was her bubbly self. Bouncing around, tits jiggling and nearly popping out of her top."

"I'm gonna hit the pool. Take the rest of the day off and join me Julie," she said excitedly. "Do you have a suit?" she asked.

"Nothing like that," me wife responded, eyeing her up and down.

"Then Lisa did her thing. You guys were trimming shrubs down there, and I thought you were down that way. As she said that she did her twist and point routine and bingo, out pops her tit," he practically gasped telling me this.

"My wife yells LISA and starts to lunge toward her to help her cover her boob. Lisa jerks back, and then looks down nonchalantly and sees her exposed tit."

"Oh..." she giggled. "That always happens. Believe me the geezers love it when it does," and she giggled more, slowly taking her time to pull the thin strip of fabric over her exposed boob.

"My wife immediately launched into a tirade. Well maybe if you wore a regular swimming suit instead of THAT," she began.

"Hey, Hey, Hey," Lisa quickly responded. "This is what Gary wants me to wear. And believe me, he's gonna expect you to do the same. We're the Morale boosting girls ya know," she giggled. "

"I could never wear a bikini like that. My wife told her."

"Better get used to it Julie, cause Gary expects it," Lisa said.

"Really? You're kidding right?" Julie said.

"Brad spoke up and basically repeated what you have said. How the older male residents enjoyed seeing Lisa in skimpy outfits and always bra less. He said that you had even raised the rent twice and still no one had moved. He said you gave all the credit to Lisa."

"Well this is one of the nicer trailer parks," my wife said to them.

"True, Brad said. But Lisa was the clencher. And he will expect you to dress like Lisa. He added."

"I'm afraid he's right babe, I told her," Harold said.

"WELL," he rolled his eyes, "She looked at me with a totally shocked look. And you're okay with me wearing something like that?"

"I didn't know how to answer that and I kind of stuttered. Well we do owe him a lot for this job and if you wearing a bikini helps us keep this job... I didn't know what else to say."

"You're okay with me wearing next to nothing and all these old farts staring and drooling and WHO KNOWS WHAT! AT ME!" she blurted.

"It's fun Julie, Lisa popped in. I like to see how many of them get hard ons looking at me, she giggled."

"The shocked look on Julie's face doubled as the stared at me."

"I just sort of smiled a little and kind of shrugged my shoulders."

"So it doesn't sound like your wife is all that eager to flaunt her body," I laughed.

"Ya think? Harold said rolling his eyes.

"Anyway, we all finished our lemonade and I had to sneak back over the next day to get the bikinis Lisa had selected for me," he shook his head and rolled his eyes again, "Of course she had to suck me off again," he chuckled. "But in all honesty, I didn't fight it too much," he laughed.

I laughed. "She is a hot one isn't she," I said.

"So where is Julie now?" I asked.

"Still trimming shrubs I am guessing," he answered.

"Call her and tell her I want her and Brad to come here," I said.

A while later I spotted the two of them coming down the street. She looked fabulous. Her tits had that seductive wobble, showing clearly they were unencumbered by any bra. Her pointy nipples showing through her blouse offering further proof. Her firm legs literally went all the way up to her tight ass.

I felt my cock stirring just watching her coming toward us.

"Are you ready for a swim to cool off Julie?" I laughed as she came up on the deck.

She blushed. "Well that does sound good," she finally responded nervously.

"Go put on your suit and lets go," I said smiling.

"What NOW?" she said turning a deeper shade of red.

"Sure, why not. You deserve a break I'd say," I said.

Brad and Harold were looking at each other knowingly, each waiting for Julie's response.

"W-w-well, ah... Okay," she managed to say as she headed for the door to their trailer.

Neither Harold or Brad said anything as they both sat with me on the deck. I knew what they were thinking though.

Some time later, Julie emerged from the trailer wearing her one piece swim suit. She looked incredible in it.

"Hold up!" I said holding my hand up to her.

"THAT is NOT the kind of swim suit I expect you to wear at our pool," I said sternly.

Her eyes widened as she stared nervously at me. "What?" she said wide eyed.

"Harold, did you give her the bikinis?" I asked the nervous Harold.

He stammered and stuttered but finally manged to tell me that he hadn't yet, but they were inside in a bag.

I told him to give the bag to Julie and I told her to select one from the bag.

Red faced, she retreated into the trailer, her ass looking fantastic in the suit she was wearing, but I wanted her in a skimpy bikini. Harold followed and returned a moment later.

"I'm not sure she is going to agree to wear one of those," Harold said, shaking his head. "They're pretty skimpy," he added.

"Let me worry about that," I chuckled.

Moments later Julie poked her head out of the door.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" she bellowed. "I am NOT going to wear one of these!" she added, before the slammed the door.

"Told ya," Harold said slumping in his chair and rolling his eyes.

"You two stay put," I said as I stood up. "I will take care of this," I laughed.

"Good luck," Harold said.

"Yeah, you'll need it," Brad piped in.

I walked in the trailer to find Julie pacing nervously and carrying the bag with the bikinis in it.

"I can't wear these," she whined as she reached in and pulled out tiny bikinis with what looked like thin strips of cloth and strings dangling.

"Julie, you have the body that is custom made for those," I smiled.

"Garrrry... LOOK at them," she whined, holding up a handful of cloth and shaking it.

"Well you're going to wear them," I laughed.

"Gaaarrrrrrry..." she whined.

"I'd be too embarrassed," she said as she blushed.

"Lisa wears them," I added.

She tilted her head and slumped, "Well Lisa craves the attention," she laughed.

"Well that's true and she does love to tease," I added. "But with your body, you could out tease Lisa easily," I smiled as I looked her up and down.

"I just don't think I can," she said staring into the bag of bikinis.

I laughed, "oh you will," I chuckled as I reached in my pocket and pulled out a thumb drive, holding it up for her to see.

"What's that?" she asked. It was obvious she was not a technical whiz.

She looked confused.

"It's a storage device for computers. It's called a thumb drive," I said, expecting she might understand.

She looked even more confused.

"You remember when you were sucking my cock in the truck and I had that camera?" I said.

"YOU DIDN'T TAKE PICTURES DID YOU?" She blurted, in an instant panic.

"No, no, no," I said, instantly calming her down Once she was calmer, I said, "I took a video," I added with a big smile, waving the thumb drive in the air.

Her mouth fell open and she just stared at the thumb drive. "You mean..." she continued staring at the drive.

I smiled, nodding my head. "Definitely an academy award winning performance. Especially when I came in your mouth," I chuckled. "You were really getting into it, and I might add, enjoying the taste," I laughed.

Finally after some time, she murmured weakly, "So... I guess I have to wear one of these," she said staring into the bag with a dejected look on her face.

I smiled and nodded, "But first," I said, as I shoved my shorts down. "You have to suck my cock," I grabbed my dick and waved it back and forth.

She jumped when I did that, "GARY!" she blurted. "Harold could come in at any moment," she said as she jumped toward the window to pull the curtain back and check where Harold was.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers