A New Hire to Help Lisa and Brad Ch. 03

Story Info
I take Julie to Cecil's place to use his bathroom.
4.2k words
4.71
14k
19

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,140 Followers

So I had some free time and decided to stop by the court to see how Julie was getting along. I figured Harold would be at the bowling alley, and I knew Lisa was mowing lawns, and sucking cocks for tips, so I figured it would just be Julie and Brad working somewhere in the court.

I drove around and finally spotted them. Brad was pruning and Julie was raking and hauling limbs and such to the trash bins.

Julie looked incredible. She was wearing gloves and a cropped yellow tee shirt, sandals and a pair of those elastic waist tan cotton shorts like my wife wears when she works out. They literally mold to her body and enhance her ass to the ninth degree.

They did exactly that on Julie. Her long firm tanned legs ran all the way up to her tight firm ass. Her bare abdomen flexed as she bent to pick up more limbs. Her firm tits wobbled seductively as she reached to toss the limbs in the dumpster.

She had her hair in a pony tail and smiled when she saw me pull up.

"Can you give me a lift to my place," she gushed. "I have to tinkle," she added.

"Hop in," I smiled as I waved at Brad who had just spotted me.

"BE RIGHT BACK, GARY'S RUNNING ME TO THE BATHROOM," she yelled at Brad.

As she walked around my truck I marveled at her ball bearing ass. I have always been into butt fucking and I decided today would be a good time to butt fuck Julie.

So far, I was surprised she had not balked at any of my moves. For someone who had never taken a cock in her mouth before, she had adapted quickly and judging from the way she sucked my cock as well as Cecil's, she had decided she liked it. She had even given in and finally sucked her husbands cock.

She had multiple orgasms when I fucked her as she was sucking Cecil's cock, and I had put a finger in her asshole once, so I had hopes she wouldn't balk at my moves today.

As she climbed in my truck, I surprised her by asking, "Has Harold ever butt fucked you?"

The totally shocked look on her face kind of surprised me.

"NO!" She blurted without hesitation.

This was not what I was expecting to hear.

"Really," I said, "Never?" I added.

"NO!" she repeated. "Absolutely NOT!" she said with emphasis, shaking her head.

"So you've never had a cock in your ass?" I said.

She blushed bright red. "Well before I married Harold," she mumbled hesitantly, "I had this crush on this guy. Anyway, he took me to a friends house for what was supposed to be a party. We were drinking and stuff and ah..." she paused, turning a deeper shade of red.

"How old were you?" I interrupted.

She thought for a moment, looking upward and scrunching her face as she tried to recall.

"Fifteen... Or ah, maybe fourteen. No I think I was fifteen," she said.

"And the guy?" I asked.

"Seventeen," she answered quickly.

"Anyway," she continued. "I was not used to alcohol, so I got pretty drunk. He took me into the bathroom and pushed me over the sink. He pulled my dress up and pushed my panties down and stuck his dick in my butt hole. He said he didn't want to knock me up," she added.

"And did you like it?" I asked.

"NO!" she bellowed. "IT HURT! I HATED IT!" she blurted.

"Did he have a big cock?" I asked.

"Not as big as yours. Harold's is even bigger I think," she added. "But it still hurt."

"Well he didn't do it right then," I said, as I pulled out. "I like butt fucking and all the girls I have done it with like it too. Well except maybe Sherri," I laughed. "She tells me she hates it, so I do it to her more, cause I know she actually likes it," I laughed. "Kind of an inside joke between her and I," I added.

"Well I really do hate it," she said. "Wait, wait, you missed the turn to my place," she said, swiveling in her seat and looking behind us.

"Oh, I have to talk to Cecil so I thought you could use his bathroom. Kill two birds, one stone," I said as I turned onto his street.

She looked at me and a slight smile crossed her face.

"By the way, Cecil told me he is looking for someone to clean his place a couple of times a week. He pays very very well," I added.

She laughed. "Yeah, I know what Cecil wants cleaned," she giggled.

Cecil was on his deck and came to greet us as we both got out of my truck.

"Julie has to tinkle, can she borrow your bathroom?" I said as he approached.

"Anytime you want to sweet Julie," he beamed. "Take a left, down the hall, second door on the right," he said almost gleefully. "Sing out if you need help pretty girl," he added with a chuckle.

"Okay," she giggled as she shot past him headed for the front door.

"DAMN!" Cecil said as he watched Julie race for the door. "What an ass that girl has!" he said shaking his head.

"She might be hitting you up for that job cleaning your place," I laughed. "I told her you were looking," I added.

"She has it! Absolutely no doubt if she wants it," he said, still shaking his head.

I handed him one of my cameras. "I want you to video what I'm going to do to her when she gets out of the bathroom," I said. "Just press this button, it's all set. Point it at the action," I added.

He took the camera, looking it over. "What are you planning?" he asked with a chuckle.

"I want to see how far I can go with her. I'm gonna tap that ass of hers, and butt fuck her," I laughed.

"Whoa baby," he laughed, "This is gonna be hot," he added.

"Well unless she shuts me down. So far, she has let me do way more than I ever thought she would," I laughed.

I made sure he knew how to activate the camera. "You got any lube?" I asked.

He snapped his fingers and darted to a table across the room. In the drawer he pulled out a tube of KY jelly and tossed it to me.

"Comes in handy," he chuckled.

I took the cap off and laid the tube on the table behind the sofa where I could reach it. I planned on grabbing her as she came out and pushing her over the arm of the sofa. I figured that would put her ass at the right height.

Moments later, she emerged from the bathroom.

"Thank you Cecil," she said with a smile, as she entered the room.

"I'm ready to head back," she said to me, moving toward the door.

"Hold on," I said. "Come here for a second," I motioned to where I was standing by the end of the sofa.

She looked at me with a sheepish grin. "What?" she said.

"Just come here for a second," I repeated.

She looked at Cecil, and then at me again. "What are you two planning?" she giggled.

Both Cecil and I were grinning, so I could understand her being hesitant.

"Oh don't be silly," I laughed. "I just want to show you something," I added.

She grinned and slowly moved toward me. Her nipples suddenly grew hard and were poking through her cropped tee shirt.

"I don't trust you two," she giggled, as she edged closer to where I was standing. Cecil had a grin a mile wide as he ogled her tits. He was almost licking his lips.

"Here, stand here," I said as I pointed to a spot at the end of the sofa.

"What are you guy's going to do to me?" she giggled.

"I just want to show you something," I laughed.

"Oh sure," she giggled. "I know what you want to show me," she smiled looking at my crotch.

When she got to the spot at the end of the sofa I told her to bend forward over the arm of the sofa.

"What's Cecil doing with that camera?" she asked

"Never mind Cecil," I said, "Just bend forward a little over the arm of the sofa," I chuckled.

She gave me a peculiar look, and then bent forward a bit.

"Like this?" she said looking at me with a sheepish grin.

"That'll do," I laughed as I reached and pressed against her upper back pushing her further forward.

Holding her bent forward, I reached and slid my fingers under the waistband of her shorts shoving them down on one side..

"GARY!" She blurted.

He shorts were tight so they were not that easy to push down, but I was making some progress as a bikini pantie covered cheek of her firm ass popped into view.

"GARY...WHAT..." she blurted as I pulled her shorts off her other cheek and continued pushing them down.

Cecil was holding the camera back far enough to capture everything I was doing.

Julie was lurching as she tried to push herself up from being bent over the end of the sofa. I had her shorts down over her firm ass. Both cheeks exposed, a thin strip of her bikini panties ran between her firm thighs.

"GARY, GARY, GAAARRRY!" she bellowed as I pushed her shorts to the point where they slid down to her ankles.

Her panties were much easier as I felt them rip when I jerked them downward. Torn as they were, they easily fell to her ankles on top of her shorts.

She was twisting and lurching as she continued her attempts to push herself upright.

"What an ass!" Cecil said as he moved the camera closer.

I pushed my sweatpants down and stepped out of them as I reached and grabbed the open tube of KY jelly. I squeezed a good amount of the jelly out. I landed on her lower back just above her ass cheeks.

Holding her firmly over the end of the sofa, I pushed the glob of KY down between her cheeks and pressed first one, then two fingers into her asshole.

"GARY NO!" She blurted. GARY, GARY, NO!" she repeated.

"GARY, YOU'RE TOO BIG... NOT MY BUTT!" she shrieked.

I had my fingers shoved pretty deep into her asshole. Pulling my fingers out, I reached and grabbed the tube of KY and holding her firmly, I pushed the nozzle of the tube into her ass and squeezed.

I'm not sure how much I shot up there, but I knew it was more than enough to facilitate my cock.

"YOU'RE TOO BIG, YOU'RE TOO BIG, NO, NO, NO," She continued shrieking as she struggled to break free..

Her firm ass glistened from the KY Jelly as I pressed her firmly down and tried to line my cock up with her asshole. She was squirming and flailing about constantly.

Cecil was crouched slightly doing his best to capture all of this on video.

My cock kept going into her pussy. As tight as that was, and as good as that felt, I wanted it in her asshole. It didn't surprise me that her cunt was as wet as it was. She had turned out to be easily excitable and her pussy was wet a lot.

I pulled my cock out of her wet cunt. "Higher, a little higher," Cecil directed me.

With her squirming and shouting no, no, no, I was getting frustrated.

Finally I just shouted, "DAMN IT JULIE, HOLD STILL!"

This seemed to shock her and for the first time, she just suddenly froze.

"THERE, YOU'RE ON IT!" Cecil blurted, as my cock finally came to rest against her tight sphincter.

I pressed against her asshole and the fat head began to slowly spread her ultra tight sphincter toward penetration of her ass.

"OW, OW, OW!" she screamed. "IT'S TOO BIG, OW... GAAARRRRRY..." she howled.

The fat head of my hard cock was slowly forcing her sphincter wider.

Cecil was holding my camera close as the head of my cock pressed forward, in spite of Julie's constant howling and moaning.

Finally the bulbous head of my cock popped inside her asshole and her tight sphincter snapped around my shaft. It felt like I was fucking a vise.

Julie was literally squealing. Her hands were balled into tightly clenched fists.

"You want me to stick my cock in her mouth to shut her up?" Cecil said over her squealing.

"DO IT!" I responded. With the head of my cock in her asshole I paused, gripping her hips and kind of laying on her to keep her from moving or trying to get away from me. As incredibly tight as her ass was, my cock wasn't going anywhere.

Cecil quickly pushed his over sized shorts off. His long skinny cock already rock hard jutted as he handed me the camera and moved to slide in under her.

"Just relax Julie and it will feel better. Reach and play with your pussy, that will help too," I managed to insert between her howling.

I wasn't pushing my cock any deeper just yet. I wanted to give her time to hopefully relax her asshole a little first.

Cecil managed to get under her and in the process, he pulled her cropped tee shirt up, freeing her firm tits. Her attention was clearly on my cock that was sticking in her asshole as Cecil managed to pull the shirt over her head and toss it across the room.

Once that was done, he grabbed his cock in one hand and her pony tail in the other, jerking her head around so he could shove his cock in her mouth.

That helped muffle her howling and now it sounded more like she was saying "MMOW, MOW, POW," It wasn't as loud since it was more difficult for her to howl with her mouth full.

Cecil was clutching her pony tail and pumping her head up and down on his cock like a jack hammer. He reached and was mauling her bare tits with his free hand, as he fucked her mouth.

She was, for the moment distracted from my cock in her asshole as she pushing against him in an effort to get his cock out of her mouth.

I was catching this mouth fucking on my camera until I decided to push my cock deeper in her tight asshole. I directed the camera down her naked body to my cock in her butt and I pressed inward at least an inch or more.

Damn, she looked fucking incredible. Cecil pumping her head up and down shoving his cock deeper in her mouth each time. Her hands pushing at him, the muscles in her naked back flexing. Her narrow waist. Her incredible ass glistening from the large amount of KY Jelly coating her butt, and my thick cock sticking part way up her tight asshole, was almost enough to make me cum.

I began slowly pumping my hips shoving my cock a little deeper each time. Her howling suddenly stopped. It was replaced with gagging and retching noises she was making from Cecil fucking her mouth.

With the amount of KY she had up her ass it was not hard for me to push my cock deeper each time I thrust forward. My cock glistened in the video as I was now shoving more than half of it into her tight asshole.

I was surprised to feel her fingers swipe across my cock as she began rubbing her pussy with one of her hands. She was gripping Cecil's cock with the other one and it surprised me to see that she was actually pumping on his cock in her mouth.

As she pumped on Cecil's cock in her mouth, she started thrusting back as I was shoving my cock in her ass. She clearly wanted my cock deeper in her ass.

She had turned out to be way hotter than I had expected. I think she was actually beginning to like being butt fucked and I know she liked having Cecil's cock in her mouth.

She pushed back against me. When I was pushing forward, she was driving back against my thrusts and she was literally vibrating and moaning loudly around Cecil's cock, She was definitely having an orgasm.

I finally reached the point where my balls were slapping against her hand she was rubbing and finger fucking her pussy with. I had my cock all the way in her ass. She was actually humping back against me as I fucked her. She was moaning almost constantly in orgasm.

This pushed me over the top and I couldn't restrain myself as I groaned, "Aaaaaaaarrrrrrghhh, I cumming!"

I know she could feel it when my thick cum flooded her asshole because she moaned and stiffened. Her moaning must have caused Cecil to cum because I could hear her gagging and gulping as his cock spurted his load in her mouth.

Her tight body was bucking and heaving as she pressed back firmly with my cock in her ass as far as it would go. Her entire body vibrated.

Both Cecil and I were groaning. Cecil was saying "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" as he drained his cock in her mouth.

For a girl that seemed at first to be a shy innocent wife who refused to suck a cock, she had turned out to be a sex starved nymphomaniac.

With my cock going limp, I pulled back. My half flaccid wet cock popped out of her tight ass. She slipped back off the arm of the sofa and kind of crumpled on the floor. Cecil limp wet cock came out of her mouth and flopped across his thigh.

I stood there admiring Julie's naked body as she slumped by the sofa. Her tits rising and falling rapidly as she regained her breath.

I reached a hand down to help her to her feet. She looked up at me, and then her gaze dropped to my wet cock. Instead of reaching for my helping hand, she grabbed my flaccid cock, pumping it a few strokes before coming up and sucking it into her mouth.

DAMN! This girl was insatiable. I don't know what Harold was doing, but he was definitely NOT taking care of business.

As she knelt on front of me sucking my wet cock, I said, "I just filled your ass with my cum, takes me some time to recharge baby," I laughed.

She looked up at me with my cock in her mouth and smiled pumping my cock vigorously as if she was determined.

Finally, I stepped back, my cock made a popping noise as I pulled it from her sucking mouth.

"Damn girl, you are FUCKING HOT!" I bellowed.

She dropped to her haunches, smiling up at me with the cutest smile. "I didn't think I would like that," she said smiling broadly.

"But you did," I laughed.

She giggled and blushed.

"You should probably step into the bathroom, your ass is full of my cum," I laughed.

She giggled. "I can feel it running down my legs," she said.

"Hardwood floors," Cecil piped in, "My housekeeper can mop it up," he laughed.

"I thought you were going to hire me as your housekeeper," Julie said.

"I can use two. You're hired," he laughed. "I pay well," he added.

"You better," Julie giggled.

Cecil managed to pull himself up and he walked around to stand in front of Julie who was still sitting on her haunches on the floor.

She reached and grabbed Cecil long flaccid cock, stroking it, she lifted up and sucked his cock into her mouth.

She pumped his cock and sucked on it for a while before pulling it out of her mouth.

Staring at it, she said, "I can't believe all the time I refused to suck on these. I guess I just didn't think I would like it, but I really do," she giggled as she licked the head of his cock and kissed it.

"You can suck mine any time you want to baby," Cecil laughed.

"They all look so different," she said, as she playfully batted his cock and then reached and batted mine.

"This one is long and kinda skinny, but yours is big and thick," she commented as she compared my cock to Cecil's.

"Kinda like finger prints. No two are alike," Cecil laughed as he humped his cock forward bouncing the head of it against her lips.

"Ever see a black one?" I asked.

A shocked look came over her face. "NO!" She instantly blurted.

"I can make that happen, if you're interested," I laughed.

She looked at me with wide eyes, biting her lower lip and blushing. Her nipples suddenly becoming rigid.

"Harold would absolutely FREAK, if he thought I ever did anything with a black man," she laughed.

"A buddy of mine, he's not much to look at, bald with a pot gut, but he's got a big cock and it is very very black. He loves white pussy," I laughed as I described Ted.

"Harold would totally freak," she giggled.

"He'd never know and you could suck your first black cock," I smiled looking down at her. Her nipples were rock hard.

"You know, I do love my husband, but..." she paused. "Well, sex with him is, I don't know," she thought, "Just kind of normal, I guess. With you guys, it's like riding a huge roller coaster," she giggled as she took a cock in each hand and began pumping them.

"Like the difference between riding in a Chevy sedan and a Daytona 500 race car," I laughed.

"Yeah, it'd be the destruction derby if her hubby ever finds out," Cecil laughed.

"Oh I don't think that would ever be an issue considering what he gets from Lisa," I laughed.

"WHAT?" Julie blurted. "WHAT IS HE GETTING FROM LISA?" She shouted, as she pulled her hands back from our cocks.

My mind raced as I realized I had said too much. I figured eventually Julie might find out Lisa had sucked Harold's cock, but I did not want this to spoil any relationship she had up to this point with Lisa.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,140 Followers
12