A New Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hall went quiet. Millions of manteses and only a couple hundred of the creatures. Spines stiffened as the manteses imagined competing with one another, growls sounding.

"Please," the vendor said. "They will be available for purchase to those who have the wealth. Be peaceful." His own bulb stabbed several times with arousal. "We are cloning these already, working as quickly as possible to make more available, but they have a maturation span, of course. I do admit they are the rarest pleasure. Please remember that they're delicate. We won't replace a maigodda that has been damaged through mantesen carelessness, and we absolutely will not tolerate cruelty. We owe them kindness for the pleasure they give us, and we must respect their needs. We want them to be happy."

There was murmured agreement.

The little maigodda came to the front of the transparent wall, trilling and chittering, its face scrunching and its voice so high it was almost out of their range of hearing, a variety of sounds it directed at them.

"Is it angry?" a mantesi said. "Scared?"

"It's often difficult to tell. This one is especially excitable. We wanted to show you one of the most aggressive," the vendor answered.

A mantesi came, going to the door of the large transparent room and opening it, closing it behind himself. Manteses in the crowd were nervous, thrumming, although the mantesi trapped with the female seemed calm. His bulb was purple, fully engorged and stiff on the end of his tail, which was lashing, and it stabbed in the air several times. The little maigodda whirled around, giving a high cry. He advanced on the soft creature, the manteses who were watching holding their breaths.

A mantesa would have attacked by now, venom and spines, sharp teeth. Tension rippled through the group even as their arousal increased, each experiencing the wash of desire from past matings, always a life-threatening prospect and sometimes all they could think about.

But the little maigodda squeaked and ran from the mantesi, who followed it slowly, the hooks on his elbows with pads on them. The manteses watching burst into nervous laughter that deepened to genuine humor, clacking, waves of deep amusement.

The vendor was also laughing. "We pad our hooks during sex, as we advise you to do if you purchase one of the helpless creatures. I'm hoping this little one, who is spirited and one of my favorites, I admit, will fight so you can see the extent of their defensive capabilities. We left a sharp shard in there to see if it might bring itself to attack like a female, since it has no natural weapons."

They all watched, a painful level of arousal in the audience as the mantesi stalked the little maigodda in slow motion, the little female crying out and evading, pitifully slowly. Then it saw the stone shard.

The vendor made a deep noise, delighted. "It has seen it."

All of them clacked in humor as the maigodda ran and retrieved it, holding it in its little fist and trilling with its soft mouth, running toward the mantesi, who waited, not moving. The soft female stabbed at the mantesi over and over, shrieking its high cry, the knife skittering off the mantesi's skin.

The whole room erupted in laughter, waves of clacking, and then that died as fast as it had come as the mantesi grasped the little maigodda gently, removing the sharp thing so it didn't hurt itself, and turned it on its back. It struggled and squeaked.

Shock rippled all through the chamber. It was that easy.

Mantesen bulbs stabbed at air, sharp motions, growling filling the hall. The mantesi in the cage gently spread the creature's legs with his other set of arms, getting over it, and pushed his huge bulb against the little one's bulb-hole as it thrashed. He penetrated it, utter silence in the hall as the mantesi's eyes rolling back into his head with the sensations, making a deep fluttering noise, involuntary, that sent all of their bulbs stabbing and jerking. The mantesi in the cage held himself absolutely still to feel it, quivering with bliss as his tail plunged in and out of the small female.

The little maigodda was shrieking. The mantesi paused for just a moment to stroke its glans tenderly.

The maigodda's cry changed and it arched and cried out in enjoyment. Several manteses in the audience frothed immediately, more following. The maigodda's face was transported with pleasure, panting and crying out, squirming on the mantesi's bulb.

The mantesi got over it like he would over a mantesa, the little female spreading, offering itself. More manteses frothed, more exclaiming in lust, the floor becoming slippery with eggs.

Then utter silence came as the mantesi pulled out and crawled up the little female and his tail found it, precise, nudging against the maigodda's lips, and then plunging into its throat. Its face got red.

"Don't forget to let it breath, Endes," the vendor said, panting, touching his own tail.

"It's difficult to remember," Endes said, groaning, pulling out as the little thing coughed and cried out, pulling for air. He waited and then plunged back in again. "I cannot begin to describe what its holes feel like, so soft and warm and tight. I froth and froth. I could froth for days with one of these little ones." Endes yelled with pleasure, eggs coming from the little maigodda's mouth and nose, spilling out.

A mantesi protested. "You're frightening it. It's defenseless, Endes. The little one can't breathe."

Endes grunted deep in agreement, seeming to savor a moment and then pulling out. The maigodda curled up on its side, heaving its breath, gagging. Moving it gently, Endes pulled it onto its knees and hands, spreading its legs.

"Isn't that cute. Look at its soft round butt," a mantesi said, more clacking.

"We found we could do this," the vendor said. "That is its waste hole, like the male has, and it's just like ours, although what emerges, my friends, is so compact and without offense that it made all of us laugh the first time one of them did it in the corner of its cage. They're tidy little creatures, if you give them a specific place to relieve themselves. It's important to remember that it doesn't have natural lubrication there."

Holding the maigodda's shoulders down, Endes spread its legs wide and dribbled his mating gel from his teeth as the vendor had done with the male, spreading it onto his bulb, dribbling onto the hole. The prehensile tail aimed, nudging, the female going absolutely still, breathing fast, and then shrieking as Endes penetrated its butt, gentle and sure, without stopping.

The vendor was solemn. "This must be done with care, a delicacy of sexual pleasure. We found they can tear easily. We suggest you do it after your initial excitement has been sated, after you've, for example, frothed four or five times. How does it feel, Endes?"

"All its holes have a different feeling," Endes panted, moaning, humming with need. "This hole has a tight ring that squeezes my bulb in a way I cannot describe. It is the most erotic feeling. I don't know which is my favorite. Its mouth and throat are warm and wet and soft like nothing else, and it's so defenseless there. And its bulb-hole convulses with its pleasure, slippery and hot. It's so good. It feels so good. I'm going to froth again." He cried out, his whole tail glowing red, a sign of the deepest pleasure for a mantesi, all of those watching stabbing in sharp and small motions as froth bubbled from the little maigodda's butt.

The room had gone quiet, watching as he stimulated the female again, who jutted, more wetness on its cheeks, crying in pleasure in its high voice. He pulled his tail from its butt with a small pop and plunged back into its sex, stretching it, completely engulfed, stabbing in and out of the softness slowly, making it last as the maigodda's pleasure finally faded and it screeched.

"Now, watch this," the vendor said, panting himself, froth at his feet.

Endes let his tongue come out, hard and agile and long. It wrapped around the maigodda's straining thigh, finding its exposed glans, resting there. At the same moment, Endes tugged on the little thing's rings, careful of his claws, the mounds that bouncing below it, going from one to the other.

The maigodda made a noise that went through the mantesi, several growling, and then its knees jumped to its chest, spreading completely, offering itself, suspended now in his claws, its face transported. He began to lash it there with his tongue, sharp little cracks directly on its glans, its tiny high ecstatic cries clear, and it didn't stop shaking. It kept writhing with its peak of pleasure for as long as he whipped the glans, and it screamed and then it peed, moaning.

"I'm going to froth again," Endes whispered in urgent anticipation, his tongue still wrapped on its thigh, still cracking on its glans, the maigodda jerking with pleasure, its eyes blank. He cried out, his whole tail going red.

Froth spilling from its hole, all over the creature now.

"I must have one," a mantesi moaned, frothing again, more in the room doing so. "I will sell my estate."

Others spoke.

"I want one now. I've seen enough."

More manteses echoed the sentiment.

The vendor was beaming. "For this event, we have one hundred of the maigodda females ready, and about twenty-five of the maigoddis. Hear me out. The males are more feisty, cheaper, and they have both the waste holes and also the mouths, and those delightful soft tails that squirt."

The manteses didn't look interested in talking about the males.

"Are all the maigoddas that pink color?" one said.

"No," the vendor said, smiling and opening his arm as a final curtain unfolded. "It's time to meet them. They come in many colors, from a beautiful black to lightest pink, all soft, their pelts in as many variations. We've arranged to make them available so you can choose. I absolutely must insist that claws be sheathed, and there will be no bulbing or any penetration or roughness. So far, we've worked with many of them by blindfolding them to keep them calm. Be gentle, my friends. The little maigoddas may be frightened, but each of you will have a brief--a brief!--opportunity to touch its glans to see its pleasure, or its little mound tips, or to enjoy the feel of its silky pelt, or to taste its liquids. No matesi who comes to know one of these delightful creatures could fail to cherish it. Causing harm to one would be criminal, and the one who hurts them would be forbidden from ever owning one again."

Now a hundred tall flat tables with holes cut from them came rolling out, upright, manteses exclaiming with delight, the little maigoddas inserted into them, their arms trapped out at their sides. Behind them, their legs were spread open, their sexes presented and their waste holes. In the front, the mounds jutted with their bulging tips in the rings, all different sizes and shapes, and their little mouths were opened with a prop so the manteses could touch their stubby tongues and see their little fangs, sweet. Many of the maigoddas were screaming, their eyes darting, their voices so high the manteses almost couldn't hear them.

The manteses walked up and down the line, wary. Finally, a bold mantesi stepped up to a maigodda, who was leaking from its eyes, and walked around behind it, all of them still nervous with a female, despite what they'd witnessed. Hesitating, everyone watching, he folded his claw in and reached under, touching its little glans with a knuckle, rubbing so gently.

"Impossibly soft," he whispered as the little thing finally cried out, beginning to voice its pleasure, dripping and convulsing, jutting.

The mantesi gave a deeptok from his throat, his bulb making short stabbing motions and his mouth open, panting hard. He watched the little maigodda's sex convulse and all of them crowded forward to touch little buds, the stubby little wet tongues, to run claws through their pelts. The manteses stroked them, gentle and careful, listening to them voice their pleasure, some of them squirting more liquid, startling a few, but it was harmless. They tasted it off the trembling thighs of the maigoddas, delicious.

The vendor's voice rang out. "We don't want to overtire them, so this part of the demonstration will end shortly. Remember your choice. Any mantesi who battles will be expelled from the auction. After that, the bidding can begin."

END

12