A New House, A New Life

Story Info
A couple moved to a new house and got their life changed.
6.8k words
3.63
10.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepedia
deepedia
48 Followers

John Bryce and his wife, Hannah, just moved to their new house. John bought the house surprisingly cheap for a house that was almost as big as a mansion. From the real estate agent's testimony when John bought the house, the previous owner was quite in a rush to get rid of this house, to the point that they even sold it at a loss, hence the cheap and affordable price John got.

When John pursued further regarding why the previous owner was in a rush, the real estate agent just shrugged his shoulders and nonchalantly joked that the house might be a haunted house. The previous owner didn't end well and fled for their life.

Haunted or not, it didn't deter John from sealing the deal. He was not the kind of person who was afraid of ghost stories and would miss the super rare opportunity to get the house.

The next day after John signed the contract, the Bryce couple officially lived in the house. Hannah, John's wife was a brunette-haired woman with what people said classic beautiful face. She let out her wavy brunette hair free when she was at home, but would style it to a severe bun when she was at her workplace. Hannah was a doctor in a local hospital. Hannah was 5'8 with quite an athletic body she got from strict workout and diet. She was quite a health freak and picky eater. Hannah had a perky C-Cup breast, but the killer weapon she had was her shapely and big bubble butt that could make people drool when looking at her from behind.

John and Hannah weren't the only residents in the big house. Following the agent's advice because it sounded like a good idea, the couple rehired the previous housekeeper who worked for the previous owner to manage the house considering the house size and the couple was a working couple with a limited free time to spend on household chores.

----------------------------------

"Thank you for hiring me, Sir and Madam, it is an honor for me to be able to work with the new owner of this house. You can leave the matter of household chores to me, I'm familiar with every nook and crannies of this house," said their new housekeeper, an old Latina woman by the name of Sofia Alessandra. There were several gray streaks on Sofia's black hair, and some age lines could be seen on her face, but it didn't make her look ugly, all that trace of time added some charm to her appearance. She was pretty in a mature way.

John and Hannah welcomed their new housekeeper with open arms without looking down on Sofia despite their economy, status, and age discrepancies between the young couple and her. John and Hannah were in their early 30s, and Sofia seemed to be in her late 50s.

The couple passed their first few days in their new home without experiencing anything strange.

John had kept the rumor that the house was haunted in his mind without telling his wife about it. Thankfully, they passed the first week in their new house without any paranormal experiences.

Days turned weeks and weeks turned month. The Bryce family passed their first month in the new house relatively safe, John had forgotten about the haunted house joke uttered by the real estate agent and finally let his guard down. Their house was just a perfectly normal house that they got for a discount.

Life was normal for the couple, their daily routine started with having a full-course meal made by Sofia as breakfast before going to their respective work in the morning.

At first, the couple had asked Sofia to stop, they weren't used to having a full-course meal in the morning, but after tasting her food and after Sofia told them that the previous owner of the house loved to have a full-course meal in the morning, somehow it seemed just right for them to follow the example of the previous house owner, thus they didn't try to stop her anymore. Sometimes, it was unfortunate to waste so much food when they already felt full from just eating few, but at the end of their first month after moving to the house, Hannah had increased appetite and had been trying to finish the whole table before the couple went to their respective work.

They would come home from their work in the evening and have their dinner at home if possible, unlike their heavy morning meal, the food prepared by Sofia for their dinner was sparser and lighter.

For Hannah though, there were some additional extras on her side of the table; it started small with an extra glass of wine, then there was a gradual increase in how many glasses of wine she drank a night, until the point that she could empty a bottle of wine in a night by herself. This was, of course, alarming for John. He was about to stop Hannah's increasingly bad habit and her downward spiral to alcoholism, but Sofia intervened with John before he could convince his wife to stop. The housekeeper assured him that because Hannah was a doctor, she knew what she was doing, it was all fine, and John didn't need to stop her. It sounded wrong but what Sofia said sounded logical in John's mind. He didn't make any more remarks about Hannah's newfound love of alcohol nor tried to stop his wife from chugging the wine bottles night after night. Thankfully, after that time, it looked like Sofia had regulated her alcohol intake in his place, even when Hannah was barely sober every night now, she could wake up on time before their breakfast time.

Another month passed by, and there was not much change in their routine. Well, 'their' in this sentence only referred to John and Sofia. it's a whole different story for Hannah. She had gained a voracious appetite, previously, the couple was unable to finish the whole table of meals prepared by Sofia even with the two of them, but at the end of the second month, Hannah was able to finish the whole table by herself, Sofia had started giving Hannah a double serving of extra greasy, meatier, and fattier food which certainly unhealthy if she consumed it in large amount daily. But once again, the couple didn't question Sofia after she coaxed them, and her reasoning sounded logical in their mind. Just two months and Hannah had gained several pounds at an accelerated pace, pushing her weight past 150 pounds.

After their meal, John would directly go to his work, while Hannah stayed home for some more hours. In line with her increasingly out-of-shape body, her working ethic had taken a serious dip; no more coming to her workplace on time, as the days passed she either came to her work late or made an excuse to skip her work altogether. The hospital where she worked had given Hannah a few warnings about her transgression, but it seemed that Hannah wasn't taking the warning seriously enough, she was still coming late to her work even after the warning from the hospital management.

Sofia taught her a trick to appease the anger of her boss after Hannah told her that the board of management of her hospital was mainly filled with men; when she got caught by the management after coming late to work, she would bring him to an empty room, and give him a good blowjob or even offer him a quick anal fuck to let the matter of her coming late be forgotten. At first, she was hesitant to do this because she felt guilty toward John, but Sofia convinced her that as long as it wasn't pussy penetration, she wasn't cheating on her husband.

In the evening, the couple still maintained their routine of having dinner at home, eating whatever Sofia had served them for the night. For Hannah, aside from her bottle of wine or its kind with a high concentration of alcohol, now there were several tabs of recreational pills, sometimes even coke to accompany her meal. Hannah would get so lost in the euphoric high, and would not even remember who her name was the entire night. Even when John didn't have any intention to stop his wife from consuming these bottles of alcohol and drugs, he was still very worried about Hannah's well-being.

John had another heartfelt talk with Sofia to share his worries regarding his wife. Later that night, John agreed to let Sofia make several arrangements for the couple to help fix things up.

---------------------------------------

It had been three months since the couple moved to their new house. For John, Sofia was an ever-reliable housekeeper these three months, while on the contrary, his wife was just piling up trouble and worries for him.

There were some changes in the couple's routine here and there based on Sofia's arrangement that had been followed to the tee by the couple.

For their breakfast meal, there was no more full-course meal on the table they used to have since they moved to the house, there was barely any food on the table, but the sparse food they had was still enough to fill John's stomach for the morning. Not for Hannah though, her craving for food was still as strong as ever. She resorted to ordering several boxes of junk food to sate her voracious appetite. She had thrown aside her table manner, no longer that she eat her food in a civilized manner befitting her status and education level, Hannah devouring her food like a hungry dog, a starving beast who scarfed down her food without any pause until it was completely devoured by her.

Hannah's junk food eating shenanigans lasted for several days until Sofia recommended John take Hannah's cards and other savings away from his wife and give them to her. An idea that was highly praised by John, but resisted by Hannah. It triggered a big fight between the couple, thankfully, Sofia saved the day and managed to dampen the fight so as to not escalate further. The housekeeper was also successfully getting her hand on Hannah's bank cards and other savings. Now, if Hannah wanted to get her meal, she needed to obey Sofia's command for the day, and she would give her an allowance for her to buy her favorite junk food.

Hannah didn't have any problem following Sofia's command after the two women grew closer. Hannah agreed that Sofia knew what was best for her, the older woman only had her best interest in mind. Hannah never blamed the older woman who gave his husband ideas to take her bank card, the brunette-haired woman could only hate his husband for it.

It was not only Hannah who saw Sofia in a new light after knowing her closer, John also thought that Sofia was more than a housekeeper for him, the couple practically raised Sofia's status from their housekeeper to a mother figure who had only good advice for them. Hannah had gone even further and called her Mother Sofia.

At the end of the month, following Sofia's advice and command, Hannah resigned from her hospital. Well... calling it that she was fired was also correct. Hannah went out of her job with a bang, a literal gangbang. From the janitors to the hospital director took turns to bang her in her three holes, she didn't bar these men from her pussy anymore to spit back on what her husband did to her, she didn't have the previous reservation to cheat on her 'dear' husband anymore. Several nurses and other female doctors witnessed what Hannah did, and made a letter of protest to the board of directors, asking them to fire her, but Hannah declared that she quit being a doctor before they managed to fire her. And the rest was history. Hannah's reputation as a big slut was cemented in the circle of doctors and other medical practitioners, leading to her being blacklisted by many hospitals. Hannah didn't feel saddened or even care about herself being blacklisted, she was too lazy and now lacked the mental capabilities to return to her old job as a doctor.

John wasn't completely unaware of his wife's slutty escapade, not when Hannah herself sent him post-gangbang photos of her cunt and asshole filled with leaking cum, she even provoked him by captioning the photos with a bold 'Not for you!' caption.

John didn't have any intent to reply to Hannah's provocation, ever since their big fight about giving her bank card and savings to Sofia, they had been in a cold war, he had been very disappointed in his wife, and gradually felt disinterest and out-of-love for her, meanwhile, he saw Sofia in a new light, the mature woman was very helpful in all aspect, a good listener in a hard time, and a wise advisor in time of need. He didn't want to admit it, but he felt attracted to Sofia, she was better in all aspects compared to his current wife.

---------------------------------

At the end of the third month, Sofia confronted Hannah to talk about things that happened in their house, "Sweetie, I'm sorry to be a bearer of bad news, John said that he didn't want to sleep in the same room with your fat ass any longer, but let's face it, you two have been drifting apart these months. When was the last time you had sex with John?"

Hannah was silent for a moment and shook her head weakly, "I don't remember when the last time I had sex with him, but it had been a while."

"Yes, just like you said, it had been a while since you found out that John can't satisfy you in bed, you hate to have sex with him to the point that you fake every orgasm you get when having sex with him, let me tell you, John thought the same, he found you awful as a sex partner."

"Really? That's ironic coming from him. As if I want to be near to his unsatisfactory dick," Hannah responded sarcastically.

"Hear me first, and don't be angry; you and John aren't suitable for each other. I even wonder how could you two get married, you're not really his type of woman, and he isn't your ideal man," Sofia said.

"Right, he isn't my ideal man -- wait, what's my type of ideal man?" Hannah looked lost and confused for a moment, she tried hard to dig into her memories, she remembered that she found John attractive and the reason she was getting married to John was that the two were compatible with each other, wasn't it?

"Oh, Sweetie, you must have forgotten that you told me your type of ideal man is the rough man you found in the hood, the one that will not give you any respect as a woman but will supply you with drugs, and fuck your brain out every night, the reason you fattening yourself is for them, they dislike skinny white woman, but a plump momma with huge knocker and backside is a different story," Sofia answered, wiping the chance for Hannah to think further about why she suddenly didn't find John was her type. Hannah didn't bother to think about her husband anymore, instead, she began picturing a different type of man who was nowhere near how her husband looked.

"Yes, you're right, thanks for reminding me, Mother. Those rough men in the ghetto are indeed very charming, and made my cunt tingle," Hannah shivered while imagining a big black dick was fucking her right now. Her pussy moistened, leaving a wet spot in her pants, "Oops, I am wetting my pants. I'll be right back, let me change my pants first."

"Wait! Don't go! you don't care about wetting your pants, it's fine, you find that wetting your pants is nothing out-of-the-norm for you. You will pee without taking your skirt or pants from now. it is something that you do because you find it hot," Hannah slumped back on the couch after hearing what Sofia said.

"Oh right, why did I want to change my pants? I wet it all the time," Hannah mumbled while her hand went on auto-pilot to rub her crotch through her wet yoga pants.

"Can we continue now, Hannah? I still have something I need to tell you," Sofia smiled at Hannah, it was a predatory grin but in Hannah's eyes, the older woman smiled kindly at her.

"Yes, Mother Sofia, I'm sorry that I got distracted," Hannah was doing her best to stop her hand from rubbing her crotch.

"You and John had fallen out of love, it made sense that you two don't share the same bedroom anymore. So, you will move out of the master bedroom and sleep in the guest room from now on, you are fine with it, right?" Sofia asked.

"Of course, why do you ask me that? It makes sense that I will move out of the master bedroom. Who wants to sleep with that douchebag anyway?" Hannah answered without any hesitation.

"That's good, but you don't need to appear strong, deep down I know that you are feeling crushed and pissed. You are losing your self-esteem and begin doubting your worth because of this, worry not, even if you are unable to recover your self-esteem, I know just the right escapism for you."

Sofia noticed how Hannah's facial expression suddenly turned from looking fine to immense sadness in almost an instant. She embraced the soon-not-to-be mistress of the house with a warm hug, like a mother embracing her heartbroken daughter. Sofia didn't forget to whisper some poisonous advices to the poor woman's mind.

-------------------------

In the coming month after that, the couple's daily life truly changed. Sofia had taken the place of Hannah in the master bedroom. Every night, Sofia would ride John's cock until he cum numerous times and passed out because of exhaustion. Sofia was the best fuck he got in his thirty years of life, incomparable to the lousy lay who was his wife -- who was her name again?

John had been led by the nose by Sofia, and totally head over heels for her. Whatever Sofia's demand was, the rising lawyer would try to fulfill it without asking what it was for.

Sofia no longer had to serve breakfast to the couple in the morning and acted as the couple's housekeeper. The memories of John and Hannah regarding Sofia's times as their housekeeper had been buried deep. As far as they were concerned, they could only remember that the matronly lady had always been their good friend despite their age differences and they were the ones who invited Sofia to live with them.

John began to bring Sofia to some parties and social gatherings to accompany him and introduced her as his partner instead of Hannah. John and Hannah's friend always asked who Sofia was and where was Hannah, and every time it was asked, John would feel a bit lost and puzzled about who was this Hannah who his friend mentioned before Sofia told him that Hannah was the lousy whore he left in the home, and then John would remember who Hannah was.

It was inevitable for John and Hannah's friend to have varied opinions and impressions of John's new partner when the lawyer started acting lovey-dovey with Sofia. Some were blatantly hostile to Sofia and gave John disapproving looks because he was betraying Hannah, but after some more of Sofia's appearance at parties and knowing Sofia better, John's men group had nothing but high praise for the mature lady, and Hannah's women friend saw her as a role model and began to follow Sofia as if they were her lackeys who would do anything Sofia ask them, even if meant turning their back on Hannah.

The news that John was together with another woman soon reached John and Hannah's parents' ears. The couple's parents confronted John and Sofia about the matter. For John's parents, Sofia easily sent them back home after they understood that this was John's choice, and John's happiness matters the most. Hannah's mother, Barbara, was more aggressive and couldn't accept John's explanation, she insulted Sofia with several slurs and even dared to slap Sophia in the cheek, something that she would regret forever.

---------------------------------------

"You dare to slap me!?" Sofia shouted toward Barbara.

"You deserve the slap, you homewrecker! don't you have a mirror in your home? you should know your age, old hag, and don't ruin my daughter's family!" Barbara yelled back.

"Old hag? Funny that it's coming from you, I don't think that you are much younger than me, are you jealous of me?" Sofia snickered.

Barbara was indeed around the same age as Sofia. Similar to Sofia, Barbara aged like a fine wine. She was like a mature version of daughter. It could be seen that Hannah pretty face was coming from her mother. The few little wrinkles on her face just made her classic beauty face more pronounced and sharper. Barbara was able to keep her body in shape despite the handicap of age. Her D-cup breast was a little saggy unlike when she was in her prime. Like Hannah, she had brunette hair.

deepedia
deepedia
48 Followers
12