A New Job

Story Info
First day working with my partner.
3k words
4.35
4.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd known each other long enough to know we wanted to know more. We had great chemistry and filled what each other was looking for. There were so many things about him that made me so happy, that told me he was a great guy, that said this could be it.

Things went like this for a while. Dating, getting to know more and more about each other, learning each other. Learning each other's likes and desires, both in vanilla life and in exploring our non-vanilla needs. Everything was great. I worried about messing things up. I worried about doing the wrong thing. I worried about making the wrong decisions. I worried I would push too far. I worried about all the ridiculous things I had worked so hard to get past. He knew it. He knew I worried. He knew I didn't want to be in control or in charge. He knew I loved listening to him, pleasing him, belonging to him. He was able to let me feel. He got past my silly worries, never calling them silly. He comforted me and made me feel safe, even when he didn't give any indication he knew I needed the extra comfort at the time. He made me feel safe, secure, calm and important. He showed me that he could handle being in charge. He showed me he could, and he would, be the man I needed.

I knew this day was going to come. He hasn't rushed me. He waited until I indicated, clearly that I was ready for this. He even suggested I take things slowly, going from my full-time job to part-time until I was ready to stop my job entirely. I knew he could take care of us. I knew he wanted to. I knew he wanted me to stop working my job and spend my days helping in his office. He also knew it was what I wanted, but that I was scared to take this step. He gave me more patience than I should have needed and didn't complain about my need. He wanted me to feel right with my decision and to be happy with it. As if I could ever not be, I had more happiness with him than I had in my entire adult life. He knew that I would be hesitant and nervous, even after making my decision and telling him I was ready. He never pushed once. I don't know why I was so nervous, why I took so long to take this step. This was what I wanted so much, what I needed. This was my fantasy and desire, my core need and what I was made for.

The first day. We'd been with each other a while. We knew it was the right thing. We knew this was the last relationship/partner we would have. We hadn't moved in with each other yet, another thing he was waiting for me to tell him I was ready for. I woke up early, hadn't really slept the night before. I'd picked out my clothes and everything I would need for the day, questioning my choices more times than I could count. I took so much care in getting ready. He's already seen me in, and out of, everything I owned. I knew what he likes and had already gotten rid of what he didn't. He hasn't given me an exact time to be there in the morning, knowing how nervous I was and that I have a prepencity for running late. I knew the general time he liked to start his workday, wanting to be there for him as soon as he started. Double checking everything for the millionth time I went to my car. I could drive to his place in my sleep. I knew exactly how long it would take to get there, timing myself to be there before his second cup of coffee would be done. So anxious, excited and ready for this next step in our lives to begin.

As I pulled into his driveway I took a deep breathe, knowing today would make everything different. I had quit my job and was going to be working with him full-time. Granted, there are definitely perks to this position, I don't know what other job would give me paid time off to please my man. Even knowing this it was really important to me that I do well with the work he was going to be giving me. I'd been a working mother for a long time but none of my jobs had been in business, and I honestly was never really interested in business. Numbers have never been my thing, I don't really pay attention to the stock market and what companies are bound to succeed is a crap shoot in some respects. He told me he would teach me anything I need to know, or want to know. All of this ran through my head at a million miles an hour while I put the car in park, turned it off and got out. I walked to the front door and rang the bell. I wanted to at least try to keep things professional for work purposes. As soon as the bell rang he opened the door holding his dog. Lulu probably started barking the moment I turned toward the driveway, which means he had been standing at the door waiting for me.

As soon as the door opened and I caught sight of him, caught a whiff of his scent, all of my professionalism and work demeanor wanted to melt. I wanted to lean into him and be engulfed by the man he is. I was able to hold onto some of my work self, as long as I didn't look directly at him. It was going to take some getting used to, being here for work and not pleasure, fun and relaxation. As I had my eyes down I could sense him start to reach toward me, to lift my head. He must have realized what I was going through as he lowered his hand without touching me. He stepped back letting me in the house. As he put Lulu down he asked if I wanted anything to drink before we got started. "No thank you." At least I could get the words out clearly. I followed him to his work area. It was originally the dining room but he has several computers, monitors and televisions, as well as desk space. The larger room just made sense. He showed me where I should sit and explained the computer systems and other things to me. I spent a couple hours reading information he wanted me to learn, taking notes for myself and listing questions I wanted to ask him. I could feel his eyes on me throughout the morning. When he gave me some papers to file away for him he just watched as I did it, when I turned to see him still standing by my desk smiling I relaxed, smiling back at him. He met me halfway back to my desk, wrapping his arms around me, kissing my head, squeezing my ass. I snuggled into his chest and sighed.

When I pulled out of his arms I felt renewed. He let me go, swatting me on my ass as he went back to his desk. "Babygirl, I know you wanted to feel comfortable in your job here before I added any playtime into our workday. What can I do to help make that happen?" I picked up my list of questions from what I had been reading earlier. For each question I wrote down what he had to say and I moved my chair closer to his desk. When I started this his eyebrows raised, clearly having an idea of what I was doing. When his answers caused me to have more questions or made me comment that I wanted to learn more on the topic I didn't move my chair. I didn't want to end up at his desk before I felt like I had a better idea of my job. When this happened he frowned, or gave me a disapproving look.

By the time I had my last question answered my chair right in front of his desk. A large mahogany desk with a matching set of working tables behind him for his computers and monitors. Only a laptop and stack of papers on his desk, along with his two phones. I smiled at him, thanking him for answering my questions. He simply leaned back, smiling at me with his hands resting on the arms of his chair. I knew what he wanted, but as with every new situation, he was giving me time to figure out if I was ready for it. I put my note pad and pen on his desk, asking if there was anything else I needed to know for now, or if there was anything else he wanted from me at that time. He smiled, not giving me a verbal answer. My heart was racing. I had lasted longer than I thought I would. When we aren't being physically active I have my little side and subspace right under the surface. I had managed to keep them away while concentrating on learning my new job. I couldn't hold them back any longer.

Looking at his eyes, not saying a word, I schooched off my chair to my knees right in front of his desk. In an instant I was crawling toward him under his desk. He schooched forward in his chair, presumably to give me easier access to my target. When I got to him I ran my hands up his legs, under his pants, I kissed his legs, one then the other. I moved to inside his thighs, rubbing over his pants, nuzzling my face and head up to his crotch. At this point I felt his hand move to my head, caressing me, letting me know he approves. I reached his belt and undid it, undoing his pants as well. I heard him call me a good girl as I released his bulging manhood from their confines. He grabbed my hair, scooting his chair back and dragging me with it. This gave him more room to get in a comfortable position for what I was going to do.

I greedily licked his balls and shaft before engulfing them in my mouth. Sucking on the balls until they popped from my lips and swirling my tongue around his shaft while it became even harder in my mouth. I licked and sucked, going more into littlesub mode. My hands on his thighs, rubbing and caressing. His hand in my hair while he allowed me to guide myself on this step of the adventure. As I thrust my face up and down his shaft I moaned and felt my pussy get wetter and wetter every time his tip hit the back of my throat. He asked if I had any panties on, I nodded whith his cock still in my mouth. He instructed me to take them off, holding my head to let me know I was not to stop my task while I removed them. I worked them off and kept pleasing him with my mouth, moaning and sighing as I did it. I still couldn't believe I had spent so much of my adult life not knowing the joys of pleasing a man this way. My inner thighs becoming wet and slick with my juices as I got so close to cumming from what I was doing to him.

I get his hands pulling me off of his engorged member, moaning my dislike of being made to stop. This always made him chuckle. He knew I got so much out of pleasing him and he knew I loved to make him cum down my throat. I also knew that whatever he wanted to do instead of letting me finish was always incredible. "Show me how wet you are" a simple instruction that had so much power in its words. I reached up my skirt, put two fingers in my sopping pussy and withdrew them to show him the glistening wetness that was there before putting them in my mouth to lick them clean. He didn't have to tell me to do that. I knew he liked to see it and I thoroughly enjoyed what it did to him when I did this. I also knew that sometimes he would chastise me for licking my fingers without waiting for him to tell me, something I also enjoyed but never really understood why. In a split second he had my skirt hiked up around my waste and me bent over his desk.

I stayed there, his hand on my back gently holding me down. He knew this something I've always wanted. The idea of being in my man's office, fucked over his desk during the workday. Not anything crazy, just him in control and taking what I've told him is his whenever he wants it. A situation so many women would be turned off by but that I found completely exhilarating. He slowly rubbed circles on my back, allowing us both time to enjoy this first instance of what was to be a regular occurrence. My cunt muscles flexing, as if trying to draw him inside me. Juices dripping down my leg. My breathing hesitant and irregular, the anticipation of what he was doing almost too much to handle. Whimpers and soft moans escaped my throat as I felt his foot adjust my stance, spreading my feet apart. I almost couldn't handle the entire situation, struggling to keep myself from cumming.

I heard a draw being opened and some items being shifted around. His finger rubbing cold lube on my puckered rosebud before pushing a butt plug into my ass. I had to clench my lower lips together as I managed to squeak out "please Sir" in the middle of other noises that escaped my mouth as I struggled to regain my composure. "Not until I choose" he reminded me. With this he tested my ability to control myself by using his fingers inside my cunt and on my clit. I whimpered and shifted my legs a bit to keep myself from cumming the moment his skin connected with mine. "Very good my girl"

He rewarded me with as I heard his pants slide down to the floor.

With the first thrust of his swollen shaft into my tight, dripping pussy it took all of my resolve to wait for his magic words that opened the floodgates of my body. He pounded repeatedly, withdrawing his cock to the very tip before shoving it back inside me as quickly as humanly possible, causing his balls to bounce off my clit. My hands fisted, my knuckles white as ghosts and my dull nails digging in to my palms. My eyes tearing from the sensations surging through my body. He reminded me to wait until he was ready for me to cum. As if I would ever allow myself to disappoint him and cum before he instructed, or forced it out of me. This went on, with him slamming his body into mine, fusing our bodies together for a split second before ripping them apart again. Pushing me to the very edge of my self-control. Stopping when he knew I wouldn't be able to hold off my body's explosion to let me get myself under control.

It was during one of these pauses that he flipped me around, sitting me on the butt plug and putting my legs up before entering me again. As he pushed inside me he pulled my blouse open, popping buttons all over the room, he pushed my bra up and fused his mouth on one of my nipples without missing a beat in his hip movements. I moaned louder than any other time holding myself up with my arms. His hand worked it's way between our bodies, pressing his fingers onto my clit. I screamed, begging him and lease as I could barely hold myself together. His mouth releasing my nipple as he finally said the magic words. "Cum for me." I felt his cock shoot his precious seed into my body as mine exploded in sound, stars, faded vision and a million tingles all over while I grasped him holding on for real life as I get I would float away on the fireworks going off inside me. My breathe uncontrollable, my body spasming from the sensations, my mind in a million pieces as I experienced everything as if it was the first time.

He held me, keeping us teathered together by his cock in my cunt. Both of us breathing hard, unable to speak. My head on his chest, my arms and legs wrapped around him as if he was the only thing keeping me from floating into space. As his breathing steadied and his body remained loyal to his brain I silently marveled at what he was able to do to me. He carried me to the couch along the wall of his office. My eyes closed as I remained plastered to him. We sat that way for a while. Him soothing me with his voice and hands. My body weak from the abundance of sensations. He worked me on to the couch so he held me while we both laid down. My breathing and eyes both heavy and satiated. I fell asleep, as he knew I would. When he was ready he laid a blanket on me and went back to his desk. Somehow able to work after the earth-shattering experience we had shared. I slept like that for the afternoon while he finished his work tasks for the day. Eventually I woke to him watching me. I smiled, unable to speak yet.

"I am going to enjoy you working here even more than I could have imagined." He told me as he stepped to me, lifting me up to lean into him as he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled into his chest as I knew this was true for me as well. We stood there, processing how life was changing and how this was the perfect first day at work.