A New Jungle Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You promise you will do what I've told you? You solemnly swear?"

"We do."

"Most solemnly, yes."

"Very well, then. I shall take the risk of trusting you. If this is a trick, I promise, the jungle will have its vengeance upon you. Take heed!"

"The jungle has all of us, in the end."

The other nodded in agreement. "No man escapes its hunger."

Quinn crouched behind the men and tugged loose the knots that imprisoned them.

Scarcely five seconds after that was done, the men had seized her and thrown her flat to the ground, squashing her breasts and grinding her spiked nipples into the dirt. "Ahhuuhh! What are you doing? What are you doing? You gave me your word!" They tied her hands behind her back in the same fashion theirs had been. Her feet kicked pitifully in the air behind her as it was done. "Stop! Stoppit! Oh, stop! You can't do this! You promised me!" Her breastband was used around her wrists. With the cord, they made a leash for her neck. It was very short—too short, but they didn't care.

They tore her skirt away. "No! Don't take my skirt! I'm naked! You've stripped me naked! You lying bastards! Don't do this to me! It's not right! It's not fair! Oww!"

One of them had slapped her exposed ass, after pulling her upright. "Her butt is so white and shiny and soft. But firm too, underneath." He slapped another yelp from her, to demonstrate.

"Do the other cheek, brother. You've made the one turn red. Slap the other a couple times nice and good so they will match."

"Don't! No! Yoww! Yuuhhuuhhnn!"

"Look down there! I think you made her pee a little. Try to make her do it again."

"Was it pee or was it girl-come?" He prodded her slit with his fingers, forcing more dribbles from her cleft. "A bit of both, I think." He sniffed his fingertips and then poked at her some more.

"Stop! Stoppit!" Quinn lifted on her tiptoes, straining against her leash. "Just stop touching it! Please! Ahhaahhuuh! Please!" Her breasts heaved and jiggled. Her tormentor favored her nipples with a series of flicks and pinches. "Huuggh! Ohhoohh!"

"Are you ashamed, Jungle Goddess? Your cunt is very wet. You cannot hide it from us, can you? You are enflamed already and you know you cannot disguise it. Does it humble you?"

"Stop! Stop touching me like that! You've no right! You won't get away with this! Ohhuughh! Stop! It's not fair! I can't bear it! Ahhuugghh! Stop!"

"Why? We aren't hurting you, are we? Look hard your nipples are! Look how wet your pussy is!"

"Ohhuughh! Stop! Please just stop! Stop! Ahhuugh!"

"Are you enflamed? Can't you admit it? Aren't you courageous enough? Does this humble you too much?"

She hung her head, sniveling. "Yes. It humbles me. I'm humbled. You've captured me and I am helpless. I am humbled."

"And you're enflamed too, aren't you? You can't disguise it. Admit it. Confess."

"I confess. I am enflamed. I can't pretend I'm not. I can't defend myself. Oh God, you've already made me so wet and hot. I know you are going to fuck me. I can't get away. I can't escape. You're going to humiliate me more and more. You are going to force me to suck your cocks and spew your seed all over my nakedness, to mark your conquest. You're going to force me to come for you."

"Yes. Yes we will. Provided you beg us for the privilege."

Quinn gnashed her teeth and shook her head. "Never. I'll never beg you for that. Have your will of me. Do your worst. I will endure it, for I am the Jungle Goddess, and I will never beg the likes of you for pleasure. I'll take your cocks. I'll take your seed. But you won't bring me to begging. Never!"

"Are you sure?" He pinched and twisted her nipples and gave her ass another spanking, more severe.

"God! Oh God, that stings! That stings so much! But ... but I will not give in to you! I won't! You won't break me!"

"Well then, we shall see."

The other jerked upon her leash, in order to start leading her behind him to the river. "Let's wash this mud off her, before we do anything else."

"Yes. I agree. That will be best. She looks much more appealing when all this smooth white flesh and golden hair is clean and glistening."

Quinn did not go quietly or meekly, as she was dragged along. She struggled and protested the whole way. "How can you do this to me? You gave me your promise! What about your so-called honor? You swore you would do what I asked!"

"We will, Jungle Goddess. We will keep our promise. Your message to the chief will soon be delivered, word for word. You shall deliver it to him yourself, upon your knees. And it will bring much glory to the pair of us, when we lead you into the village in captivity. Naked and tamed. We shall be heroes!"

"No! Not that! It isn't right! It isn't fair!"

"We are very grateful for this opportunity, Jungle Goddess. You are giving us a great gift. We will attain the highest standing among our people. The chief himself might have to step aside for us."

"That's not the only gift she's going to give us, brother. First, there is the gift of herself. Her body. Once she's clean and ready."

Quinn kicked and spat and screamed: "I will make you both pay for this! I swear I will! Every indignity you subject me to, every single disgrace! I will bring down the jungle's wrath upon you! You will regret your treachery! You will regret your births!"

"It's extremely funny when she goes on and on like that, isn't it?"

"Actually, brother, I must tell you, I rather like it. It gets to me. It stokes my fires."

"What are you doing? Wait, brother! We haven't got her washed yet. We were going to wash her first."

"I can't wait that long. We'll wash her afterward. I can't wait any longer."

"But the river is just a little ways further! You can see it through the trees!"

"Hell with the river. Hell with this mud! I'm having her right here!"

And he did. Facedown flat against the ground, with her feet kicking backwards in the air between his legs.

"No! No! Noohhoohhooh! Don't you dare! You can't do this to me! I won't let you do this! I am the Jungle Goddess! I am AHHUUGGGHHH! How dare you? How dare you shove your filthy sinful mortal cock into the womb of the Jungle Goddess! You think you're man enough to fuck the Jungle Goddess? Never! NEVER! Nuuhhuugghnn! You're pulling my hair, and you've laid claim to my flesh, but you cannot defeat me! You cannot tame me! I will not be tamed by this pleasure! Fuck me harder! Fuck me hard as you can! Ahhaahhuuggh! I will never be tamed! Your filthy fucking cock is mighty but it will never tame me! Never! Nuugghh—ngghhn! Ngghhnn! Nrrgghhrr!"

She didn't stop hollering and ranting until the other man made them roll over enough to plug her mouth with his cock. Even then, actually, she didn't quit. It was just that all her exclamations were muffled from then on, until the men were finished with her and she was finished with them.

Except they weren't finished. They only needed a ten minute break while they bathed her in the river, and then they immediately got to work getting her filthy again. Her bath, brief as it was, was refreshing and sensually stimulating in itself: the cool water, the pull of its currents, and the hands of her captors as they'd thoroughly scrubbed her, top to bottom ... Behind her ears, between her toes ... The cleft of her ass, and the cleft of her sex ...

She turned very meek. "Oh please, will you not take pity on me, great warriors? Will you not let me loose? You have had your way with me. You have proved your potency. I could not resist you. I gave you everything you demanded, did I not? Let this be enough. Do not do more. Do not take me to your village on a leash—do not put me on display. I beg you! That goes too far! I could not bear the humiliation on top of all the rest you have subjected me to. Have you not both humbled me enough? Please relent! Please oh please!"

"We cannot release you, Jungle Goddess. We cannot throw away this opportunity. That would feel like an affront to our forefathers as they watch over us. As we said before, you will bring us great glory when we present you to the tribe. It shall make us magnificent! The envy of all our comrades. You will have to bear the shame, Jungle Goddess. We will not spare you. We will not set you free."

"You are very cruel to me. You are heartless. You have turned me into a plaything. I don't deserve this—it's not fair! Ohhuuggh! You keep touching me all over and there's nothing I can do! It feels so ... it feels like ... Ahhuugghh!"

By the time the bath was done, they'd left her shining body keen to receive further attentions, and she welcomed them with avidity when they commenced. Vocal avidity.

"God! Oh God! You fuck me so hard! Both of you at once! Ahhuuh! Ahhuuhgghhn!"

That time she was sandwiched between them. One man, the first one that had took her, lay behind her and her ass was impaled on his cock—the other pounded her pussy from above, holding her legs propped under her knees with her heels planted on his shoulders. Her hands were still tied behind her, squashed between her back and the belly of the man in her ass. Which should have been extremely uncomfortable, except she was much too occupied with other sensations. Their pace was slow, unlike the giddy frenzy that had proceeded. Each move they made this second round was measured, balanced, disciplined. Not gentle, however. They were stretching it all out, savoring their time with her, and savoring their power.

Quinn savored it equally. "You're fucking me so hard and I can't stand it! I can't stand it! There is no escape! If only I could escape but I can't! I can't get away! You're making me feel it! Too much! You're making me feeeel it so deeeep! Oh God this feeling! I can only submit! You're forcing me to submit! If you force me to submit I shall ... I shall come! I shall have to come! You make me want to come! I submit! I have to submit to you and I submit! To your cocks! Oh God your cocks! I submit! I give in to you! Please make me come now! I'm begging you to come! Please oh please make me come! Ahhaahhhuuhhaagghh!"

They didn't bother washing her again when that second round was completed, and the third. They led her to the village with their semen spattered all over her, combined with a great deal of her own drool and other escaped fluids. Quinn had finally shut up by that point, breathless, exhausted, and sore. Very sore. Her whole body felt stretched inside out. She could only walk in little mincing steps, with her head slumped. She could not have kept in a straight line if the men weren't guiding her with the cord. There were lots of shredded leaves in her hair, and a few stuck to her bottom, while dirt had got deep-ground into her knees and elbows.

Am I tamed now? Quinn asked herself. In spite of all her curses, has the Jungle Goddess been thoroughly cock-tamed after all, by these cruel and savage tribesmen?

Maybe she was, for a while, or maybe not yet. Not completely, not for good, not just yet. She wasn't sure. She hadn't decided.

She'd wait and see. Play the hand as it was dealt, so to speak, when they reached the village and she was presented to the chief once more. Sash-Tat. She was looking forward to that moment. She had no idea how it was going to go. It would all depend on his reaction, the initial look on his face when she was marched before him. When she was forced to kneel. That would be the key.

She would let his reaction determine hers.