A New Kind of Pleasure - Etani Short

Story Info
BDSM between Etani, Daemon, and Dirdos.
3.3k words
4.1
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NMalone
NMalone
1 Followers

The heat of Dirdos pressed down against her and she squirmed, burying her face in her pillow only to hear a wicked growling laugh as his hand slid up under her nightdress.

"Wake up..." he crooned, gripping her inner thigh firmly. "You and I have a date today."

Scowling, she turned her head just enough to squint at him in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, her sleepy voice slurring as she tried to piece together a coherent sentence.

"You'll have to wait and see, but you have to get up and shower first. Don't use any perfumes."

Contemplating that statement, she weighed the pros and cons of ignoring him and going back to sleep, or giving in to her curiosity and doing what he said. It was his excited smile that won her over and she growled in frustration, swatting at his hand, and then pushing herself up, though she was slightly annoyed to see Daemon was gone.

"Good girl," he said, and she jerked forward as his hand slapped her rear.

He bolted before she could turn on him, snarling while he laughed and fled the room.

Muttering to herself darkly, she headed into the bathroom and showered, unenthusiastic about the whole thing, but she was far too curious to ignore him now that he had her interest.

Drying herself off, she padded back out of the room to find him waiting for her, smiling as he looked her over. Giving her a warning look, he approached and bowed his head over her, inhaling the scent of her neck and hair, a delighted shiver rolling through him.

"Perfect," he said, his hands gripping her backside and pulling her against him.

Leaning into the warmth, he gave her only a few seconds before he whipped the towel off her and grinned.

"Come on, you won't be needing clothes," he said when she started for the closet. That immediately got her suspicious, but she followed him from the room slowly, stepping silently down the stairs where they stopped outside the door to Daemon's room. Opening the door, he ushered her inside, and she looked around curiously.

It was coloured in deep reds and yellows with just a splash of black for contrast. It was odd to see, but not unpleasant.

"I have a secret," Dirdos said softly, standing close behind her with the warmth of him seeping into her body. "You might not know this, but today is Daemon's birthday and I want us to do something special for him."

It was certainly a surprise and her lips turned up into a smile, delighting in the playfulness.

"What did you have in mind?" she asked, her eyes dropping as his hand dipped into a pocket and he drew out a length of crimson ribbon.

"Hold out your wrist," he said, the ribbon wrapping twice around her wrist and then being tied off with a loose knot.

She had to admit, the thought had crossed her mind more than once and she blushed at the idea of trying it out with the two men.

"Bondage?" she asked curiously, and he nodded, smoothing the ribbon out on her skin. His eyes met hers and while she was suddenly very nervous, she nodded. "Alright."

A grin flashed across his face, and he pulled out another ribbon, holding it up before her face. It was a blindfold, and she lifted her hands to help hold it in place over her eyes, unsure why she needed it, but willing to play along. It was exciting to have one of her senses taken away from her and when he gave the ribbon around her wrist a gentle tug, she followed along behind him.

She didn't much like being blind, but she trusted him and was willing to go along with their game, especially if it was for Daemon, though the thought of how the ancient demon could remember his date of birth tugged faintly at the back of her mind.

Dismissing it, she accepted Dirdos' hand and allowed him to guide her up onto the bed, crawling forward on her knees, her hands outstretched for him. Her fingertips found his chest, and she pressed forward, pressing her palms against his skin, and trailing up, just as a loud click sounded, a rattle of metal on metal, and then another click.

Frowning, she pulled back from him to find something soft and fuzzy against her wrists and when she touched them, she growled to find her wrists encased in metal, padded but still tight.

"Dirdos I'm going to-!" she cut off as something was pulled tight against her mouth and she screamed angrily, trying to jerk away, the gag tied quickly in place.

Reaching for it, he growled, and her arms were jerked upwards, leaving her kneeling on the bed with her hands a couple of inches above her head, leaving her unable to pull either of them off.

"Now don't look so angry," Dirdos purred happily, the movements of the bed telling her where he was and she turned, glaring at him though she couldn't see anything but crimson silk. "You did agree," he said.

Yes, she but had agreed to silk ribbons and not shackles. The smug bastard knew that and that was likely why he had gagged her already.

"I promise it will be fun," he coaxed, his hands resting against her hips and his cheek nuzzling against hers affectionately.

Hissing at him, he laughed and kissed her gagged lips gently, moving away for a moment only to return and silk brushed her, tugging and pulling against her. He was wrapping it carefully around her breasts and down around her torso, the silk tight but not painful against her skin, and when he was done, he growled happily. She could imagine what it looked like, criss-crossing her body, and wrapping both above and below her breasts to her waist and down around her hips before going back up and finishing around her breasts in a large bow, leaving her looking much like a wrapped box.

She was blushing furiously, both embarrassed and rather exhilarated by the feel of the silk, made worse when he started a second set of ties, though those were simply around her thighs and her ankles. She didn't understand until it was too late, and she squeaked as the silk pulled tight and she was no longer able to pull her feet away more than a few inches from her thighs, rendering her entirely motionless.

"Now, do you promise not to remove the gag and blindfold? If you do, I'll pull the chains tight again."

She nodded, mute and unresisting. Dirdos released the tension on the chains, and she shifted, awkward with how little she could move her legs.

"Last part," he said, sounding far too happy for her tastes.

The wrap around her hips was relatively uncomplicated compared to the rest of her body curling around her hips and down between her legs, ending with a large bow just above her backside.

"Absolutely exquisite," he said, his voice rough and hungry as he moved from the bed and she looked in his direction, trapped and wrapped up like a gift.

It was then she realised the reference, her cheeks flaming once more as she realised Dirdos had been giving her to Daemon as a present.

Clutching the chains, she tried to push the gag out of her mouth, but it wasn't budging. Finally, she sighed, giving in to him.

She was revelling in it all, as much as she hated to admit it. The silk felt wonderful against her skin, tight and restrictive, leaving her feeling helpless and small.

Dirdos approached and her chin lifted at his gentle touch, kissing her lightly on the lips.

"I love you so much, Etani... you really have no idea. I'll be back in a few minutes. Be good."

Tears pricked in her eyes at his words, and she blinked hard, wishing she could reach for him and pull him back to her, but she couldn't, her heart racing.

***

It took him less than five minutes to return, the door opening quietly and two sets of footsteps shuffling into the room.

"Stop pouting, I told you, you are going to be glad you agreed," Dirdos sighed, kicking the door shut, and the lock snapped into place, locking out the rest of the world. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, what's going on?" Daemon growled, frustrated by the antics of the dragon.

"Keep your eyes closed. I just need a second."

Daemon grunted and Dirdos moved, pausing for a moment, and then crossing the room. There was a scrape of wood on wood and then he sighed, comfortable in what she assumed was a chair.

"Okay... open," there was a pause and Daemon sucked in a breath. "Happy birthday!" Dirdos cried, way too happy.

It took Daemon a second to process before he spoke. "What? It's not my birthday."

Her head whipped around in the direction of Dirdos, indignant when he started to laugh.

"Are you sure? How would you know? It very well could be."

"If I get a present like this every year, then I'm all for it," Daemon said, his voice growing closer, and the bed dipped as he climbed up onto it with her.

She could hear his pounding heart, his quick breaths and she blushed again, embarrassed by what he was able to see.

Daemon's hands trembled as they found her sides, trailing up over the twisted silk and then down again, exploring the contrast between smooth silk and soft flesh.

"All wrapped up like a present," Daemon purred, and she growled, the demon's laugh a low, sultry thing that had her stomach clenching. "And you smell... Mother, you smell so good," he whispered, his jaw brushing against her hair as he inhaled the scent of her.

His fingers trailed up over her stomach, catching the tail end of the ties around her breasts, tugging them gently and she sucked in a breath, the silk brushing against her nipples and making her squirm, all while pulling tighter around her breasts, almost squeezing them.

His lips traced against her cheek and down to her jaw, then further to her shoulder, and he paused, laughing as he saw the other bow.

"Why are you doing this for me?" Daemon asked, his arms going around her to trail up over her backside, gripping her firmly before he tugged at the tails of that bow.

"Because I'm a greedy bastard and want to watch you unwrap her and savage her," Dirdos said, his voice a carnal growl.

Daemon made a soft sound of agreement, biting her neck lightly before he moved away and around behind her, examining the work Dirdos had done.

"You have quite the talent," he said, tugging at the ribbons that left barely enough room for his index finger to slip into.

"Thank you. I've wanted to try that out on our sweet Etani for a long time."

She squirmed as his nails dragged up her inner thigh, bumping over the ribbon and catching, causing the ties to pull against her.

"I want you so badly," he growled in her ear, the guttural sound of his voice sending tingles through the entire length of her body.

She wanted him too, like she had never wanted anything before in her life. Her entire body was screaming for him, aching for him.

He seemed to sense that, and he held himself back, his hand trailing up between her legs and pressing the ribbon against her, his finger gliding easily over the smooth surface.

It wasn't enough for her, and she whined softly. She would have begged him had she been able to talk. Instead she shifted her position, desperate to get more from his fingers.

His breath froze, and he groaned softly, both of them tortured by his resisting his need. They could both hear Dirdos, his heavy breathing and the hypnotic pheromones of their lust, leaving her feeling high.

His hand left her, and she whimpered, feeling the loss of him keenly, though his hands found her thighs just above her knees, dragging up the front of her legs to leave long red marks that she could feel stinging.

Trailing his hands around her hips, he gripped the curve of her rear and then reached up, his fingers lifting the tail of the bow off her skin, and he began to pull it, agonisingly slowly.

It seemed to take an eternity for the bow to pop free, the ribbon loosening very slightly on her. His index finger slid in behind the knot and he pulled it slowly, dragging it free and drawing out the suffering of them all.

Slowly unwinding the ribbon from around her, he allowed the silk to whisper against her skin, the soft hiss sounding oddly sexual, and she was left trembling, her breaths short and sharp.

Free of the ribbon around her hips, his hands traced over her skin, and he bent down, pressing his lips gently against her spine in a slow trail down her back to where the bow had rested and then he sank his teeth into her hip, making her cry out in mingled pain, shock, and sinful pleasure.

His growl was feral, gripping her hips and jerking her roughly backwards until her rear pressed against his still clothed hips. She could feel his erection pressing against her and her need doubled, clutching the chains for support.

His groan was low as she pressed herself back against him, grinding against him eagerly in a way that drove him wild.

His hand pressed against her back, pushing her forward until she was almost bent fully forward, her head resting against her upper arms and clutching the chain desperately.

Pulling her up to the full extension of the ribbon around her thighs, she felt him moving and the rustle of fabric as he pushed his pants down.

Dirdos was growling softly, and she could feel his burning eyes on them. He had been suffering just as badly as they had been and now, finally, they would be rewarded for being so patient,

She shivered as she felt the head of his erection sliding against her, teasing her, and she blushed when she felt his finger against her, his finger vanishing with a low moaning growl. She could only assume he had tasted her, the idea turning her cheeks red.

He didn't need any more stimulation, and she gave a soft, pleading whine as he guided himself to her and switched his grip to her hips.

With one brutal thrust, he pulled her roughly back against him and their voices were joined in pleasure, relief and bliss flooding her entire system.

He shuddered, gasping as he knelt frozen, his head bowed to rest between her shoulder blades.

"Oh Mother..." he groaned, still for several torturous seconds before he finally, finally pulled away from her, pressing her hips away and then pulling them back hard into his hips.

She couldn't have spoken even if she weren't gagged, her eyes clenched shut and her body quivering. It had never felt that good before, never felt so fulfilling, and never felt so incredibly, blissfully intense.

His position shifted and her moans became gasps of bliss as their motions became slower, but they were deeper and longer, feeling as though there were twice as much of him inside her and she felt as though she were going to pass out.

His moans grew deeper as her body tensed, her pleasure mounting until her head felt as though it were stuffed with cotton, her knuckles white on the chains and her breathing frozen.

He had found the right spot, his slow, strong thrusts driving him into her and when she reached orgasm, it felt as though her entire existence had taken a step sideways.

Her body shuddered, unable to cry out or even moan. Her voice had stopped working, everything had stopped working and her ecstasy lingered, leaving her feeling almost high.

Finally, the intensity broke, and she gasped for air, her head spinning as a low, feral growl sounded behind her.

Reaching around her, he gripped her jaw and pulled her back against him, jerking off the blindfold and with his grip on her, he turned her head to face Dirdos, though she couldn't see him.

"Did she pass out?" Dirdos whispered, his erection in his hand, stroking himself slowly as he watched them.

"Almost," Daemon growled, still and clutching her to him. He was panting heavily, and she could see the golden glow of his eyes. "Incredible..." he sighed, his voice giving her something to focus on and pull her back to herself. She flushed as she realised, he had found release and she didn't know when it had happened. She had been so lost to her own pleasure that she had been oblivious to everything else.

"Yes, yes she is," Dirdos sighed.

She made a soft sound of distress, a brush against her thigh drawing her woozy gaze down, and then she jerked violently, his fingers brushing her clitoris.

All of her nerves came alive, and she could focus on them, though she felt unpleasantly sluggish.

"You're so mean," Dirdos said softly, the demon's laugh a low, devious sound.

"Your turn," Daemon said, a guttural moan escaping her as he slid free of her, his hands gentle as he set her down on her heels, her head bowed and trying to bring herself back to reality.

"No, this was for you," Dirdos said tenderly, bending down to kiss the demon slowly, deeply.

She watched them out of the corner of her eye, barely able to focus, but it was enough for the sight of their kiss to pique her hormones again and both men looked around at her as though she had made a sound.

The bed dipped and Dirdos lifted her chin gently between his hands, smiling as he looked down into her unfocused eyes.

"Still alive?" he asked, and she made a sound that had meant to be an affirmative, sounding more like a drunken growl than anything else. "Poor little kitten, was it too much for you?"

She made another sound, and he smiled, kissing her tenderly.

"You have no idea how badly I want to fuck you into oblivion," he said darkly.

"Why don't you?" Daemon asked, climbing onto the bed. and almost fell against her, his face buried in her hair and inhaling deeply.

"Don't want to break her," Dirdos said gently.

"She might enjoy being fucked into oblivion. Wouldn't you, Etani?" Daemon asked, his hand sliding back down between her legs.

Her whimpered agreement came out as more of a gasp as he stroked her, teasing her mercilessly.

"See? She wants it," Daemon grinned, wicked eyes on Dirdos.

Dirdos didn't seem to believe him, and he kissed her again gently, though the gag left her feeling unsatisfied with the kiss.

They really had no idea how badly she wanted it, but Dirdos only shook his head and when he saw her disappointment, he laughed gently.

"I'm not Daemon. I can't bring you to a fever pitch like that. But I can make you wait for it, and tease you all the while," he said playfully.

Her eyes slid to Daemon, both of them. She could feel herself fading, her body giving in to the strength of her orgasm.

"There she goes," Daemon said happily, his arm going around her ribs to help support her as she sagged. "If you don't want to fuck her, you could always fuck me."

Dirdos laughed, kissing him again, and then reached up, releasing her shackle. They lowered her to the bed, and she sighed softly, her other wrist freed.

"We should wait until she's awake for that. Maybe we can do this bondage thing again," Dirdos said wickedly.

"Absolutely," Daemon agreed, and she fell asleep to their low voices and the gentle hands that worked together to finish unwrapping her.