A New Level Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband and wife’s Tease and Denial play starts becoming more.
1k words
4.32
6.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Switch90
Switch90
150 Followers

"I don't want permission."

"You mean you don't want to cum? Like, ever?"

"No! No. I'm not saying that."

"Well what do you mean then? Cause if that IS it, I can lock you up right now and throw away the keys." Her lips curved into an evil smile.

"Hey, settle down." He laughed off her comment, even as his cock throbbed in his panties.

"I'm saying that I don't want you to give me permission to cum. I want to be pushed so far that it just happens. Tease me, edge me, tell me not to. I'll hold back as much as I can, for as long as I can. But eventually it's going to be too much and I'll lose control."

"Ah, ok. I see now. Mmm, probably going to be ruined then."

"I know..."

"Well it's already been 19 days. I was planning to let you cum tonight, actually."

A small groan escaped his mouth. He felt the fabric of his panties stretch as his cock pulsed again. He thought about good it would feel to cum inside his wife's tight pussy. For a moment he was conflicted, he was enjoying their denial play. But he was also very much ready to release his frustration. His balls had started to ache, his cock was getting more sensitive by the day. His doubts were quickly put aside though, as his wife's hand gently caressed his cock and balls.

"I wasn't planning to let you cum anytime soon anyway."

Her gentle caress began tighten, his balls being squeezed by her delicate fingers, until her husband sank to his knees.

"Beg for it. Beg to be denied until you can't take it, until your body betrays you, until you lose control and release without permission. Knowing full well that you'll be punished for it. Literally setting yourself up for failure, for pain and humiliation. Beg me, and maybe I'll give you what you want."

He could barely stand the pain of her squeezing, let alone form a coherent sentence. But he had to try.

"I....ple...please....I...need.....ahh....fuck....please...."

She smiled, as she felt herself becoming wet from his suffering. Her mind started to wander to what she should do with him for the rest of the evening. Her hand loosened, just enough to allow him to speak.

"Thank you...thank you Mistress. Please deny me more. Please don't let me cum, make me ruin myself for you. Push me past my limits, and punish me for not being able to handle it. Please."

His wife felt a wave of arousal course through her body, like an electric current. Her husband always enjoyed playing the submissive, but when he really got into like this it helped her connect to her dominant side. As a loving wife, she truly wanted to make him happy, to give him what he wanted, what he needed.

"Good boy."

She pulled him up off his knees by his hair. Pushing him onto their bed and immediately mounting his face. She moved her panties to the side and pulled his head up, he began to obediently lick her soaking pussy.

She closed her eyes, letting herself completely relax into his worship of her. She held his head in place by his hair. His neck strained, but he didn't dare complain or stop eating his Mistress's perfect pussy. He could feel his cock begin to leak precum. His wife began to rock back and forth, her orgasm quickly building.

He knew she was close. He could feel her grip tighten in his hair, her muscles clenched, her moans got louder. She used him, exactly as he had always dreamed of, and she came hard on his tongue. He continued to gently lick her as she calmed down, having collapsed onto the bed exhausted by the intensity of her orgasm.

"That's enough."

She pushed his head from between her legs. Looking down at the tent in his pink silk panties, she smiled. A single finger trailed along his shaft, up the the head, making him groaned and twitch. She laughed at the wet spot his precum had left.

"Please..." His breathing was heavy. His need, obvious.

"You want some attention? I think I can give you a little. I think you've earned it. But first..."

His wife revealed restrains from under the bed, which she quickly attached to his wrists. She kissed his lips, passionately, and then trailed her lips down his body. Pulling his cock from his panties, she took the entire length into her mouth. Her eyes locked on to his, as she felt him throb and leak for her. She let his cock fall from her mouth, spit and precum dripping over it. Her hand began gently stroking him, as she watched his face contort in pleasure.

"Does that feel good, slave?"

"Fuck. Yes. Yes Mistress. Thank you. Thank you so much."

His arms pulled against the restraints, as he squirmed under her manipulations. She lowered her head, licking the head of his cock. It was sensitive, so sensitive. He began to moan, and squirm more, unable to handle the sensation of her tongue on his tip. She smiled as she continued torturing him. Giving him the teasing that he so desperately had begged for.

Her husband's moans got louder, but she didn't let up. He tried thrusting his hips up, trying to get more of his cock in her mouth. But she kept his hips pinned to the bed. She kept licking, until he began to beg for mercy.

"Please! Please! I can't. I can't take it. It's too much. Please let me fuck your mouth!"

Her hand surrounded his heavy, full balls. She squeezed tightly, making him yell out in pain.

"Excuse me? You think you get to fuck my mouth?"

She squeezed even tighter.

"Ahhh! Please! Please! I'm sorry! Fuck! Please!!!"

"You selfish, naughty, little slut. Have you forgotten who's in charge here?"

Her free hand wrapped around his throat as she continued crushing his balls. He was caught between conflicting sensations, one of pain and the other of blacking out. Just as everything was getting dark, both hands released him.

As her husband gasped for air, she placed her vibrator against her clit. She watched him look around, still dazed and in pain. Only seconds later, her second orgasm of the night came over her.

Switch90
Switch90
150 Followers