A New Life, A new Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Tyler and Amy take things to the next level.
4.5k words
4.68
7.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eshing
eshing
119 Followers

Tyler's hands sank into the firm cheeks of Amy's rear. Feeling the soft cushion of her ass through the fluffy soft pajama's that tickled at his skin. Her heft chest cushioned and ballooned against his own eliciting another warm feeling across his body. He wasn't sure if they were grown, or fake just yet since the hoody was still rather thick, but he definitely knew they were sizable and very perky against him as each time she bounced while he walked, he felt them balloon enough to almost expand to encompass his own chest. She had to be larger than double Ds if he knew sizes from his past experience.

Amy herself was giggling in his arms. Even though it wasn't as cute as a princess carry, or as passionate as an open kiss like in those pornos stumbling over each other's bodies into the bedroom. It was still pretty hot to just be picked up like she weighed nothing by a pair of big strong arms. And his hands squeezing her ass definitely got her feeling a bit better at how good he'd be in the bedroom.

Though the first stumbling block of anyone who's ever tried to play it cool or tried a table top game before. The door. With both hands full of squished cheeks and having to leverage Amy in his arms without dropping her, he was having a tough time maneuvering his hand close to the handle which was the worst kind in these situations. The round twist handle, no leverage or simple drops to be found. He tried lifting her up higher into the air, which only made her laugh harder at his awkward if not passionate attempts to get them into her room.

"You goober. You really didn't think this through. Here, let little me get the door for my big strong man." and with that she reached back behind her and found the handle to the door. She twisted it, but with their weight still pressed against it, the two of them ended up nearly falling through with Tyler having to work hard to rebalance them with Amy nearly falling out of his arms as they stepped through the door.

Amy herself ended up squealing in fright before coming back up against him as her legs squeezed a little tighter around his waist to hold a firm grip. She came up peeling with laughter though at the incident as she looked up to see Tyler huffing from the exertion and fear of dropping her.

Now that they were finally inside, Tyler could see what she had been trying to hide. The room was getting rather dark as it only had the one window into it and it was already well into the night after watching nearly twelve hours of film together. The moonlight and streetlamps from outside gave a little light to the room and what Tyler could see was a somewhat messy floor and unmade bed. He wasn't sure exactly what was on the floor or spread out across the bedside table or vanity that sat next to the door, but he supposed they were makeup, and other feminine items that she regularly used. There was however one rather obvious piece that was well lit by the window and stood out on the bedside table with its rather prominent and recognizable shape. A thick dildo that had to be on the larger size stood up proudly on the table with a pair of hefty nuts at its sucker tipped base. Tyler chuckled at the sight as he carried Amy to the bed, laying her ass in his hands into the cushion below and crawling up after her. "Didn't think to hide your toys for tonight or just didn't think I'd be good enough to get in here?"

Amy chuckled before kissing his lips in a playful manner and then whispering in his ear "I figured if you made it in here you wouldn't mind knowing how much I can take a good cock. Of course, that guy's eight inches, so you've got a bit of work to do to measure up to old softy over there."

Hearing that got Tyler a little peeved at her teasing and he decided to take a bit more control and show her how good he could be. He grasped the zipper to her hoody and unzipped her from the comfy confines. Her chest bouncing as the hoody released them. His lips coming down to warmly kiss at her neck and slowly but firmly plant hot kisses along her rather smooth skin.

"Ohh~~ Good start~" Her hands came up under his arms and around his back to squeeze him closer. She leaned over his shoulder and took a whiff of his rather potent manly smell that had built up after hours of sitting together in a warm apartment. It was pleasant to her senses and just got her hotter for more fun. She could feel the muscles of his back under her fingers and felt them up in a pleasant exploratory expedition, wondering how they looked when he flexed naked. A sight she was truly hopeful to see, but which had to wait as she was forced to yelp as she felt his warm coarse fingers suddenly grasp at her bare chest after having crawled up under her shirt and brushed past her bra to circle and finally pinch at her sensitive nipples.

She'd truly home grown them from her transition. The hormones worked well on her body and mixed nicely with her natural genetics to give her a pair of G cups. But the hormones had also left her with a pair of sizable and very sensitive nipples that she loved to have touched by now.

Tyler on his part moved from kissing and pinching to squeezing the sizable and soft melons. His thick fingers sinking into Amy's supple skin and enjoying the soft warmth of her bosom. "Holy cow. They're real. I though for sure......well.....damn girl. You've got an amazing chest." He hummed as he kissed his way down her clavicle to finally grab a sight of both the amazing orbs that rested at full attention just beneath the crumpled shirt and pressed aside bra. Her nipples nearly as hard as his cock from their shared lust for each other and he was eager to return her affections from earlier as he latched onto one of her nipples and began to suckle and tease her with his lips and tongue. His hand still massaging and pinching at her free breast and nipple to keep her truly excited.

Once Amy felt Tyler going after her chest she moaned at his attention and cupped his head in anticipation and pleasure. "Oooohhhh, I knew you were looking at them, but I guess you were a little more excited for my girls than I thought. Mmmmm, didn't know you were such a mamma's boy that you liked to suckle these mommy milkers~" Her heart pounding at this point and her legs spreading a bit wider as her skin grew flushed from the excitement.

"Mmmm, who could resist these juicy pillows when you enticed me with them as soon as I walked in the door. They're practically irresistable~" he chuckled as he complimented her chest and playfully motorboated both her breast just for a laugh which brought them both to a giggle.

"Good to know~ Next time, I'll make sure to whip them out when I feel like asking for you to do something for me. But I think we've put things off long enough. Time to see what's hiding behind door number one." Amy grasped one of Tyler's hands and slowly brought it down her body, across her toned but soft stomach and down to the hem of her pajamas. Tyler slowly looked down from her chest and backed up to see what she had as he had never been in this situation before. Finally, Amy slipped both her own and his hand under the hem of her pajama bottoms and then under her panties. The first point was a tuft of soft hair that felt rather ticklish to the touch, but not an inch past that Tyler finally felt what was there. A rather sizable meaty bulge that was practically throbbing against his fingers. He realized immediately she still had her thing and could feel it stuffed down into her panties below. It was nearly as thick as his own, so he figured it was around average size as his fingers brushed over the front of her.

She slowly looked up at him in the eye and asked "Still good big guy? No immediate second thoughts?" She was a little nervous as she knew how he felt about all of this prior and this was obviously going to be the largest hurdle for him. But as Tyler felt how eager and how hard Amy's heart was pounding and saw her rather demure and worried face, he brushed his hand over her cock again and said "It's fine. I half expected this when I learned you were trans. Here, I'll help you out of these things." He backed away from her and grasped the hem of her pajamas with both hands. Amy lifted her hips off the bed and sighed in relief as she said "Tug away my good man."

With a swift pull, Tyler had her garments down and past her knees around her ankles. At first, it appeared as though Amy was still soft and hanging between her thighs. But once Amy pulled her legs up to let Tyler pull her panties, pajama's and socks off her feet, she reached down and slowly undid what appeared to be tape from between her thighs. And once it was past the halfway point her cock finally sprung up from her milk thighs to its full mast and it was huge. Tyler looked between it and his own cock and realize she was practically just as large as him.

She sat up and curled her legs back under her while holding herself up with her arm on the mattress. "So, here's all of me, though I imagine there's some surprise once you see my backdoor. Now you know why I have an appreciation for men of your size. Guys usually don't like the girl outsizing them. Hehe~ But don't worry, from what I tasted and felt you're at least half an inch longer and definitely thicker~." Tyler was still a bit stunned at the sight and for a second wondered what he was getting into, but Amy was more than ready to take advantage. She crawled over to where Tyler sat and pressed her body against his to kiss his stunned parted lips and close them with her tongue and a few soft massages to his arms. Making sure her perky and firm nipples pressed into his chest before reaching down and grasping his cock to tug at it and drag him up onto his knees. Then, he felt a hot and throbbing rod meet his own and stretch up along his shaft. He looked down just in time to see Amy lean back and giggle as she said "See, don't worry, you're still the big man in here~" And as he looked down he saw both of their throbbing heads poking up between her hands and her head just slightly shadowed by his own. Her cock also appeared smoother and less ridged than his own. It was also noticeable thinner and he at least breathed a sigh of relief at the sight. But when he felt Amy suddenly rock her hips forward and grind her cock up his shaft and poke out higher than his own he couldn't help but shiver and sigh in some awkward tension as Amy giggled "Unless of course you don't want to be the man here" Her hips continuing to grind up and down against his rod and stroke them both in her hands.

These actions finally stunned Tyler out of his stupor and he shook his head free of the fog. There was no way he was giving in and it was time to take back control of this situation. Amy was an amazing woman and definitely more forward and perverted than he was used to so it kept catching him off guard, but there was no way he was forfeiting his manhood in this situation. So, he shoved her back down onto the bed and quickly stripped off his shirt to reveal his chiseled chest that was partially covered in hair as well as his slightly soft, but still shaped stomach below.

He tossed his shirt to the side before crawling up Amy's body to kiss and squeeze at her chest cup her face. This left Amy moaning until she suddenly felt Tyler press down on her shoulder and point her chin forward. She opened her eyes to see his throbbing cock once more pulsing before her eyes and staring her down as it rested atop her chest.

Tyler inched forward further until his cock was hanging over Amy's face and suddenly lifted his cock up just a bit before letting it bounce back down and smack Amy right across the lips and cheek. "Where's your lube babe? Or do you want me breaking your ass with just your spit? Not that I mind~" He playfully said as he toyed with her by rubbing the tip of his rod against her plump lips and smeared his pre against her balmed lips.

Amy was happy to let him do so and actually felt her own cock twitch from seeing him take such firm control of her. She always was a switch, but she definitely enjoyed a man that could take control. She pursed her lips and kissed at his pink head before saying "Mmm, that table. Second drawer. Purple bottle." And with that she once more opened her lips and suckled at his cock. It was only a queen, so he should be able to reach even if she had control of his cock. Her arms were currently pinned under his spread legs so she was more than happy to enjoy his cock and herself in the meantime.

Her hands moved down to stroke her own twitching member as well as slip a finger down a bit lower and circle her pulsing asshole. She wasn't sure how familiar Tyler was with anal, so she started prepping herself just in case. Her finger circling and prodding at her already swollen and thick star to ease it open.

Tyler sighed and made a gruff gasp of air as he once more felt her suckle at his still sensitive cock. He quickly leaned over and grasped at the table with the lube in it. Of course it was the one with 'old softy' atop it and he chuckled that she kept it all in once place. Once he opened the drawer, he found there were a lot more bottles and dildos in there than just the purple lube and wondered how often she spent money on sex and toys. But the not so subtly moan and twisted tongue swirling across his cock brought his attention back to the priorities at hand and he quickly grabbed the purple bottle and dragged it out, leaving the drawer open.

"Got it." He claimed, but Amy continued to suck away at his member without a care and Tyler got a hot new desire to take full advantage of his position and her moaning body. He backed up and took his cock back with a pop from her lips as a string of saliva bent and settled to shine across Amy's milky skin. "Awwww..." She mutter before seeing Tyler grasp the bottle in hand and aim it straight down at her chest. The sudden and cold splash of goopey lube against her hot and sensitive chest left her gasping and shivering. "Ahh!! Ahhhh......Not happy with just a bj but you want a titty fuck as well huh?" His thick hands soon dropping the bottle to the side and grasping at Amy's thick breast to smear them with the slimey and slick lube. "Well, I just figured you couldn't get enough of tasting my cock, so I'd let you keep sucking while I felt up your chest some more, hehe~" And as the lube shined over Amy's chest, he settled his cock between her ample mountains before grasping them both in a hand each and squeezed the wet and pillowy mounds around his throbbing cock. Her chest hot and pounding against his shaft. Just the pink head still sticking out over her chest since they were so large. "Ready?" He asked. But he heard a second squirt of lube behind him and a shuffle of Amy's shoulders beneath him before he heard the term "Ready big guy~" As she opened her lips and hung out her tongue to look especially provocative for him. Her eyes staring up at him with wonton lust and desire as he started to hear the slick beating of her hand against her own shaft behind him.

Without another word, Tyler thrust his hips forward and let his cock eagerly slide between her chest and press them up and his cock between her lips to rest across her tongue a little more than an inch in her mouth. Amy eagerly hummed as she felt him smack into the bottom of her breast and then tasted him once more. It was an exciting experience and definitely got her own member twitching like crazy in her stroking hand. Tyler slowly began to thrust back and forth, sighing each time he felt her lips slip back off his cock before grunting as he thrust forward once more. The sight of Amy eagerly awaiting for and taking his cock into her lips and the soft feeling of her amazing tits around his cock just got him more and more excited.

The two of them continued like for several minutes as each of their moans grew louder and more frequent in tone and repetition. Tyler's body building a sweat from the steady exertion and Amy's chest and face growing rather slick from the flying lube and dripping saliva and pre that followed Tyler's thrust. But by this point, Amy was losing herself in her own hands and arcing her back up under Tyler as she came closer and closer to her own crescendo.

"Ooooo~~ yes, cum from my......mmmmmmmm..mmm....mwah...my tits~ fuck...mmmmm.......fuck~" She cried as she felt him only grow faster in his thrust and then he suddenly felt him twist at her nipple to either tease her or shut her up and that sent dear Amy cumming like crazy. Her cock spasming freely as her hand twitched and lost its grip over her own member. Her cum spraying wide and a few ropes hitting the back of Tyler's own thrusting ass in a warm shot of goo just before Tyler himself grew impatient at the site of Amy losing it with his cock stuffed between her lips. He pulled back once more which allowed Amy to moan out loud between them and shake out of the way of his cock just enough for Tyler's next thrust to miss her lips, as did the next one that suddenly erupted in a white creamy blast across Amy's still huffing face. Thick ropes of his seed spraying across her cheeks and into her hair. A few dripping from her nose and lips as the both of them settled down from their frenzied foreplay and lost themselves in the great feeling of the afterglow.

After almost a minute of huffing and puffing, Tyler slowly got up and off of Amy, his cock still mighty hard even after two blast simply from the sight of Amy covered in his load and eager to see more. He grasped her legs and turned her to Amy to her side, just enough to have her ass in a more open access. His hand grasping one of her cheeks and spreading it wide to see her still twitching dark star and how it was still slightly opened and swollen from Amy's own prodding.

Amy herself was giggling as she felt him move her around. Cupping a few creamy strings of cum from her face and out of her eyes as she said "Still hungry huh? Mamma likey~ So hard to find a good dick that can just keep going." Her voice lilted in teasing him as she continued to wipe away at the her rather slime coated body.

Tyler chuckled at her reaction. "Seeing you like that definitely got me going more than I thought. It's rare to find a girl that can just get lost in sex like this. Or a girl that's willing to lube herself like this." He said with a teasing prod to her ass right before grabbing the bottle of lube and dropping a healthy dollop into his hand. His coated fingers soon entering her eager ass. He started with two fingers as he felt she was already loose enough from her own teasing, and this definitely got Amy squirming at his touch. She soon flipped herself to her stomach and rested her chin on her own chest in a humming pleasant mutter "Oooohh, yes. Just like that. Get a lot on there cause I want you to fuck me as rough as you look~" her hips wiggling up and back against his fingers and her cheeks sucking his hand in just a bit.

With another minute of well placed lube and an added finger loosening Amy enough to have her cock dribbling pre onto the sheets beneath her spread legs, Tyler was more than ready to go back on the attack. Her smeared some more lube over his own prodigious member and lined it up with her hole as he straddled her thighs and slowly bent over her body until he was lying right across her back as he thrust forward and up her swollen and gasping ass.

Amy mewled at the sensation and squirmed beneath him as she muttered "Mmmm yes~ Just like that. Gimme that big cock." Her hair splayed out across her back in a mess and her arms resting under her breast and the pillows in front of her. But Tyler wasn't just on the attack to her ass. He was pressing down on her whole body as he slipped in deeper and huskily whispered into her ear "Fuck, you're tighter than I thought you'd be. Especially with how forward you've been tonight." A grunt escaping his lips as he neared bottoming out inside of her.

eshing
eshing
119 Followers
12