A New Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Empty nesters move to a new place.
4k words
4.19
18.4k
39
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This fictional story includes nonconsensual sex between adults, including a main character who has taken advantage of a situation, appearing to be something he isn't. If you do not want to read stories like this, please look elsewhere.

Life is fucking crazy, Stan thought, sitting at his computer, looking at the pictures and trying to understand how profoundly his life had changed over the last six months. Well, not just his life but that of his wife and her circle of friends.

Six months earlier.

Although his career had taken off, he spent 60-plus hours a week at a company that doesn't seem to care that it is burning out people. He often worked late hours and weekends and did a lot of traveling between the company offices.

On the other hand, his wife, Jen, spent most of her days repeating what she did yesterday. She is often discouraged that her efforts don't seem to change anything and often wonders if anyone there would even notice if she went missing.

Jen often lamented how it was one of the downsides of working for one of the largest companies on the planet. Recently she was offered the ability to telework, which she accepted, hoping it would fit better with Stan's travel allowing her to go with him.

The change in her position seemed like a perfect time to move closer to where Stan worked. They had been talking about selling their house ever since their youngest child, Becky, left for college.

There was just too much space, and Stan didn't have time to keep up on the maintenance. They put the house up for sale, and three months later, they were moving into a 3-bedroom apartment on the north side of town. It was a friendly complex with eight large units in each building, and the best part was Stan didn't have to do any of the maintenance.

It took two full days to load the moving truck and clean the old place up. It was late on Friday afternoon as Stan and Jen walked out the front door. Taking one last look, they locked the door for the last time.

"Are you going to be ok leaving for the last time?" Stan asked as they climbed into the car.

"It doesn't seem real," Jen said, looking back at the house as they left the driveway.

"We have spent the last 16 years here. I hope the new owners make good memories like we have".

The moving company told them they would have everything at the new house on Monday morning, which left them with a couple of options for the weekend. They had argued over where to spend the weekend for the last couple of days.

Stan wanted to get a nice hotel and enjoy some downtime. Jen wanted to rough it in the new place. Ultimately, they decided to stay at the new home, stopped by a department store to grab some things, including an air mattress, and headed to the new house.

"This is so exciting," Jen told Stan giggling like a teenager.

Stan sighed. He had given in to Jen because selling the house and moving seemed to have made her a little depressed, and he had hoped it would cheer her up.

"Sleeping on the floor in an empty house is not exciting, Jen," Stan told her, trying his best parental face.

"Oh, lighten up, Stan. You have tried for years to get me to go camping. Think of this like camping but without the bugs or animals and indoor plumbing," Jen said, not losing her enthusiasm.

"Only you would look at it that way," he told her, letting a grin slip onto his face.

They pulled into the apartment complex and parked close to the building. Jen grabbed some bags and the keys and started up the walkway.

Glancing over her shoulder at Stan, "I will let you carry the heavy stuff since I am on vacation," she said with a smirk.

Stan watched her ass as she walked until she entered the building, thinking how lucky he was. Even after two kids, she still had a stunning figure. At 5'7", Jen had a slim figure with long legs and a tight round ass. Her breasts were still firm and huge on her small frame.

Shaking his head, he grabbed the heaver bags and the air mattress and followed Jen into the building. He walked down the short hall before turning down an intersecting hallway. As he took the turn, he found Jen standing before their door, talking to an older woman and a young man.

The woman looked at least ten years older than Jen and was a little more plump than Stan cared for. Her dark hair had a few streaks of silver in it but looked nice against her mahogany complexion. The young man standing behind her was in his early twenties with short dark hair.

"It's so nice that someone is finally living in the Armstead place," the older woman told Jen as Stan walked up.

The young man stood a little behind the woman talking to Jen and looked out of place, shifting back and forth on his feet. The woman noticed Stan approaching, and her expression changed slightly, becoming less warm and inviting.

Jen noticed the change and looked back to see what might have caused it. Reaching out with her free hand, she pulled her husband close.

"Stan, this is Camila and her son Donald. They live down the hall from us. Camila, Donald, this is my husband, Stan."

"Hello to you both," Stan said, sitting down the boxes he was carrying and extending his hand for Camila to shake.

Camila's expression changed back to a smile. "I'm not shaking your hand, silly. We're neighbors," she said as she brushed aside Stan's hand and hugged him.

Stan glanced at Jen and lifted his eyebrows, causing her to grin.

Camila released Stan and pushed her son forward.

"Donald, where are your manners, son? Say hi to our new neighbors."

Like his mother, Donald ignored Stan's hand and wrapped him in a bear hug crushing the air out of him. Stan patted Donald on the back and was relieved when he finally let him go.

"Hello, mister," he said shyly before stepping between the couple to grab Jen, repeating the same greeting he had just given Stan.

Jen squealed as he wrapped his arms around her and lifted her off the floor, pulling her close to his massive frame. Jen found herself tight against his massive chest, with her arms trapped at her sides and unable to move. As the hug continued, Donald kept one hand in the middle of her back, forcing her breasts into him while his other hand slowly slid down her back until he was cupping her ass.

What the fuck, Jen thought as she tried to move away from him.

His grip on her ass tightened almost to the point of pain as she struggled. Sensing that she could not get free and not wanting to cause a scene, Jen relaxed a little, hoping it would be over soon.

As he held her against himself, Jen felt a bulge growing against her leg.

Oh my God, she thought. The fucking creep was getting off on this.

"Now, Donald, let the nice woman free," Camila told Donald.

"You don't want to scare her off, do you?" she asked her son, playfully swatting him on the back.

When it appeared that Donald would not listen to his mother, Jen opened her mouth to tell him off when he let her go suddenly. She stumbled backward a little and almost fell over the bags she had dropped when Donald picked her up. Donald grabbed her arm to steady her, placing her hand on his pants over his cock.

Jen's eyes got big as she realized where her hand was. He let her snatch her hand back and smiled at her.

Stan noticed that Jen looked slightly panicked as she stepped further away from Donald. He glanced at Camila, raising an eyebrow.

"You smell nice," he said before turning to his mother. "Can I go play mommy? Please, mommy."

"Sure, go find something on TV to watch while I talk to the nice people," Camila told him before she stepped close to Jen and put her hand on Jen's arm.

"Please forgive him, dear. He was hit by a car riding his bike when he was ten. His body recovered, but his mind hasn't been the same since then. He developed slower than the other kids and didn't understand things like he should for his age."

"Poor Dear," Jen said, her anger evaporating as she watched Donald's receding down the hall.

Jen looked at Camila.

"It's ok, he didn't hurt me." She knelt to pick up the bags she had dropped when Donald grabbed her.

"I see you have things to carry in, and I don't want to keep you. It was nice to meet you both," Camila said, smiling again before turning and following Donald home.

As she walked away, Stan looked at Jen and gave her a weak smile. She grinned back and entered the apartment, leaving him standing in the hall. He glanced back at Camila before following Jen through the door into the apartment.

"She seems friendly, but he seems to have issues," Stan told Jen after he closed the door to the apartment.

"I think it's sad what happened to him," Jen said as she began putting away the things they got at the store.

"The whole thing must have been hard on his mother."

"I guess," Stan said. He took the mattress into the bedroom to set it up. After a few trips from the car to the apartment later, Stan had set up a pair of lawn chairs in the living room and a small tv.

"Just like camping," Stan joked after he got everything hooked up.

They worked around the apartment doing what they could before ordering Chinese takeout for dinner. After dinner, they went onto the balcony to enjoy the warm spring night.

"You've been kind of quiet tonight," Stan said after a while when the silence became awkward.

"Just thinking about the new neighbors," Jen vaguely replied as she turned towards Stan and smiled at him.

Ever since it had happened, she had been thinking about how Donald had manhandled her in the hallway and how it had not phased him to do it in front of her husband and his mother. How helpless she felt and a little afraid at how turned on by the encounter she was. The lack of control she experienced and the sheer nerve of him forcing her hand onto his cock.

"I'm sure they are nice people. Maybe after we get settled, we can invite them over for dinner," Stan said, wrapping his arms around his wife.

"That sounds nice," Jen said, putting her head on his shoulder for a few minutes before pushing him away.

"Let's go to bed," she said, winking at him. They walked back into the house and went to the bedroom.

Stan got into bed while Jen was in the bathroom, getting ready. By the time she was finished, she found that Stan had fallen asleep.

Selfish Ass, she thought as she quietly got into bed to avoid waking him. Of all nights to go to sleep, it had to be on a night when she was horny.

Jen tried to go to sleep, but she was still on edge from the encounter in the hall. Her mind replayed how easily Donald had immobilized her before forcing her to grab his massive cock.

She started rubbing her clit with her middle finger, slowly teasing it before slipping one or two fingers into her pussy. With one hand tweaking her sensitive nipples and the other buried in her pussy she imagined being forced to stand there while Donald abused her body.

As Jen started to cum, she twisted her right nipple as hard, putting her face into the pillow to silence the scream that ripped out of her as she climaxed.

She lay there trembling for a few minutes, trying to catch her breath before climbing out of bed and going into the bathroom to clean herself up. With the bathroom door shut, she turned on the light.

Jen pulled her night shirt off and laid it on the vanity. Immediately, she noticed that both her nipples were twice their average size, with the right nipple almost purple.

I guess I got a little carried away. Jen winced as she touched the nipple.

Noticing that her panties were soaked, she pulled them off and hid them in the hamper under some other clothes.

Can't have Stan find them and start asking questions, she thought.

Grabbing a pair of panties from the back of the toilet, she redressed and went back to bed. As Jen fell asleep, she kept wondering what was wrong with her.

The next day went by fast as they explored their new neighborhood, and before they knew it, the entire day had slipped away. Towards the end of the evening, Stan went to bed with a migraine leaving Jen all to herself. After changing into yoga pants, she sat down to watch a game show on TV when someone knocked at the door.

The noise startled her. As she got up, she glanced at the phone to see what time it was.

Who would be coming by after 8, she thought as she walked over to the door and looked out the peephole.

Wonder what Camila wants, she thought as she opened the door.

"Hello, Camila," Jen said.

"Sorry to bother you, but I must run to the store, and Donald is not feeling well. I don't want to leave him alone, so I wondered if you or your husband would mind coming over and sitting with him. I should be about 1/2 hour."

"Stan is in bed already, but I guess I can come over and stay with him for a little while," Jen said, reaching down for her shoes.

"Are you sure you don't mind? I know we just met yesterday, but you seem like such a nice person."

"I don't mind," Jen told her.

I wonder if I should leave Stan a note, Jen thought but dismissed it.

He won't get up, and I will only be gone a little while. Decision made, she locked the door behind her and followed Camila to her apartment.

"Donald is lying in his room down the hall and shouldn't be back up tonight."

"Anything I need to know if he does?" Jen asked.

"Just tell him I will be back in a few minutes. If he won't return to bed, just have him sit on the couch and watch cartoons until I return. Thanks so much for doing this, Jen. I really appreciate it," Camila said as she walked out and locked the door behind her.

Jen looked around the apartment, noticing that while it was immaculate, most of the furniture was older.

I wonder how rough it's been taking care of Donald all by herself, Jen thought as she sat on the couch and turned on the TV.

Flipping through the channels, she found the game show she had been watching.

About halfway through the next show, Jen heard a noise down the apartment hallway coming from Donald's room. She stood up and started walking towards the noise when Donald came into view. He was wearing boxers and nothing else.

Jen couldn't help but notice his muscular body as he walked out, rubbing his eyes.

"Where is Mom?" he asked as he finally noticed Jen was standing by the couch.

"She had to run out to the store to get something, Donald, and asked me to watch you while she is out," Jen told him, smiling and trying to set his mind at ease.

"Mommy," Donald cried out, looking frantically for her as he went from room to room looking for her.

"Donald, she will be back in a few minutes. Why don't you come here, and we will watch cartoons until she returns?"

Jen's tone and the promise of cartoons seemed to win him over, so he stopped searching for Camila and walked over to the couch with a big smile. Jen could help smiling at him as he sat down on the couch, waiting for her to find something for him to watch. Jen flipped through the channels until she found cartoons.

"Oh, I love this one," Donald exclaimed, throwing his leg on the couch and turning some before leaning back.

"Can you move over, sweetie, so that I can sit down too?" Jen asked him, trying to move his leg enough to allow her to sit.

"Sit here," Donald told her, absently patting the couch before him.

With Donald glued to the TV and not seeing a way to get him to let her sit next to him, Jen decided to sit on the floor. She could lean back and get comfortable with her back against the couch.

Jen sat there watching the cartoon with Donald when she felt him run his hands over her hair.

"You have pretty hair," Donald told her as he stroked her head.

Jen glanced up at him, ready to ask him to stop, but she noticed he wasn't even looking at her. His entire attention was focused on the TV in front of them.

"Thanks, Donald," she told him, returning to the TV. They sat like this for a few more minutes before she felt him shift on the couch again.

"Do you like me," Donald asked shyly.

"Sure, Donald, I like..."Jen trailed off, noticing for the first time that Donald had his massive dick out of his boxers and that he had been rubbing it against her hair instead of his hands.

Jen started getting up when Donald grabbed her hair and pulled her face into his crouch, forcing her face hard against his growing cock. .

Using her hair as a means of controlling her face, he forced her back and forth from the base of his cock to the tip before pulling her back again.

It took a few strokes of her face before Jen found her voice.

"Let me go, you fucking ass...," Jen said before Donald forced his dick into her open mouth.

"That feels good," Donald told her, shifting his hands to grasp her head.

He started forcing more of his massive cock into her mouth as Jen beat on his muscular thighs, trying to get him to let her go.

Oh fuck, this can't be happening, Jen thought as more of the massive cock was forced into her mouth.

When the cock hit the back of her throat, she started gagging and began thrashing around to get away from his cock. Donald pulled her head back until just the tip was in her mouth, allowing her to breathe before shoving her head back down hard.

Donald developed a pattern of driving his cock in and out of her mouth, each time trying to get it deeper into her mouth. Jen closed her eyes and stopped struggling, realizing she was no match for his strength. He finally managed to force the head into her throat, and a few strokes later, she felt his pubic hair scratch her face.

After about 10 minutes of fucking her face, Donald started groaning, and Jen felt his cock get larger as he got closer to cumming. One final thrust and he started jerking as he held her face smashed into his crotch and emptied his balls into her stomach.

Jen felt herself starting to black out when his hands released her head. Weakly she pushed against his thighs until his softening cock fell from her lips. Sliding down a little, resting her head on the couch cushion, Jen lay there gasping for breath. She finally raised her head and looked at the massive cock that had just raped her mouth. Even soft, it had to be 3 inches around and 10 inches long.

That monster fit into my throat, she thought in disbelief as she pushed herself up off the floor.

"Thanks, pretty lady, that felt nice," Donald told her sleepily, gazing down at her.

He rubbed his eyes as he stood and stumbled back down the hall to his room. Jen just lay there for a few minutes until she stopped shaking. She used the table to leverage herself onto the couch, where she hugged herself, trying to calm down.

When she felt she could stand, she went to the bathroom to fix her makeup. She could see where the tears had caused her makeup to run along with the trails of precum that Donald had left on her face.

She saw that Camila had makeup remover and cleaned up as best as she could. When she looked presentable, she returned to the couch and lay down. She didn't know how long she lay like that before she heard the key in the door lock announcing that Camila had returned.

"Thanks so much for watching him," Camila said as she entered and set a few bags on the kitchen table. "I hope he wasn't any trouble for you."

Jen didn't know what to do. If she told Camila what happened, she was afraid she might get mad at her and blame her. With Donald's condition, she wasn't sure anyone would believe her.

"He got up for a few minutes but went back to bed after about 10 minutes watching cartoons," Jen said.

"You ok, dear? You sound like you might be coming down with something," Camila said, approaching her.

"I guess I am not feeling well," Jen stammered, backing away from Camila and heading to the door.

12