A New Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Jen watches David again.
4.2k words
4.45
9.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This fictional story includes nonconsensual sex between adults, including a main character who has taken advantage of a situation, appearing to be something he isn't. Please look elsewhere if you do not want to read stories like this.

The alarm jolted Jen awake from a nightmare where she was being forced to fuck a series of strangers while tied to a bench. It took a few minutes to shake the helplessness she felt, being unable to get away from the men who had been attacking her.

Just a dream, Jen told herself as her pulse started to return to normal. She found herself drenched in sweat, and as she pushed back the covers, she realized her panties were soaked.

She glanced over at where Stan had been the night before and found his side of the bed empty. She remembered that he had an early flight.

Great, I'm fucking horny as hell, and he had to leave early, she thought, climbing out of bed.

Looking at the alarm clock again, she realized she didn't have time to finish herself before starting work. Groaning, she changed her panties and dressed in sweats. She had just enough time to grab a cereal bowl before logging in.

The workday was uneventful, and Jen daydreamed about her nightmare. She didn't know how she wound up blindfolded, tied naked to a bench with her hands attached to the front legs.

She remembered being on her knees with her ass in the air and the feeling of the man behind her driving his massive dick repeatedly into her pussy. She felt his dick expand before he slammed into her and exploded inside.

The dream had been so real.

As the first guy came and his limp dick fell out, he replaced it with another guy pumping what must have been a gallon of semen inside.

She ran her hands up under her top, creasing her breasts before slipping one of her hands inside her bottoms. Slowly, she pushed the tip of her middle finger inside her pussy before pulling back to gently rub her clit.

Jen began moving her finger slowly in a see-saw pattern over her clit and curling inside her wet lips. She kept getting closer and closer to a massive orgasm and was just about to the peak when the doorbell rang.

"Fuck," Jen swore.

She was so close.

Maybe they will go away, she thought. As she started moving her hand again, the bell rang again.

"Son of a bitch," Jen swore again, pulling her hands out of her clothes and going to the door.

Looking through the peephole, she saw her neighbor Camila standing in the hall.

"Come on, Jen, I know you work from home. We need to talk, dear," Camila said, sensing that Jen was on the other side of the door.

"Give me a second," Jen told her through the door.

Can't have her smelling my pussy on my hands, she thought as she ran into the bathroom and quickly washed her hands.

No time to do anything else

Jen slowly walked back to the door. Taking a deep breath, she put on a happy face and opened the door.

"What's up, Camila."

Even as Jen said the words, she realized her tone conveyed annoyance.

"Don't use that tone with me. I've done nothing to deserve that from you," Camila said, annoyed.

Jen took a deep breath.

"Sorry Camila, it's been a stressful day."

Camila looked at her for a few seconds before she answered.

"Yeah, I can understand that, I guess. Bad day at work?"

"It's just a normal day at work. Stan had to leave early for a meeting, so I guess I am frustrated, but I should not have taken it out on you," Jen said, smiling.

"It's ok, dear. Can I come in?"

"Sure, make yourself at home while I log out of work," Jen said, opening the door wider to let Camila into the apartment.

Camila walked into the living room and sat on the couch looking out the window while Jen returned to her home office and finished her day.

A few minutes later, Jen returned to the living room and sat in the chair across from Camila.

"I like your couch; it reminds me of some furniture my sister had," Camila said as her hands ran over the fabric.

"How do you like the apartment?" Camila asked

"It's different. I have always lived in a house, but it no longer made sense with Beckey going off to school."

"I've never had a house, well, not since my mom died. I got knocked up in high school and ended up dropping out. Lived with Donald's dad's family for a while, but it didn't work out between us."

"Sorry to hear that, Camila. Is Donald's dad still in the picture?"

"It was off and on for many years, but after the accident, he just disappeared. It's just been the two of us ever since."

"I can't imagine raising my girls alone. If Stan had left or something had happened to him..." Jen trailed off, thinking about how much she depended on her husband.

"It wasn't easy, but I had no one else to help, so I did my best."

The conversation turned into things the kids did when they were little, and an hour had passed in no time.

Camila looked at her phone and stood.

"Sorry, I have to get my things together and leave for a meeting with a potential new employer. I don't think you ever met Cathy. She was Donald's sitter when I had to run out. She used to live in this apartment before you moved in. Very nice woman. I hope Cathy can come over and watch Donald. I forgot to call her and ask."

She pulled out her phone and made a call.

"Hi Cathy, it's Camila," she said into the phone.

"I know it's last minute, but I have an interview downtown and don't have anyone to watch Donald."

Camila listened to the phone for a few minutes.

"I understand Cathy. No worries, I will call the hiring manager and tell him I can't make it. Yeah, talk soon," Camila said, ending the call.

"I guess I messed this up. I hope Mr. Davis understands that I am missing this interview. He has supported this position and said I could work remotely to help offset the cost."

Jen looked at Camila, wondering if she could help her. She vividly remembered her last encounter with Donald.

He had forced her to deep-throat his massive cock before fucking her face to an enormous orgasm. Just thinking about it caused her to get wet.

There has to be something wrong with me, she thought. No average person would get off having her face fucked against her will.

"I don't suppose you would be available to watch Donald for a few hours, would you? I know he can be a handful, but he is a charming kid at heart," Camila asked Jen.

"Well, I don't know if that would be a good idea," Jen told her.

How do you tell a mother that her son raped me? she thought.

"Did something happen to make you hesitate?" Camila asked, watching Jen closely.

Okay, here you go, an opening. Just tell Camila what happened. I am sure she will understand. Jen thought.

That thought conflicted with how wet she got thinking about the night it happened and how David had just used her.

Jen remembered some of the stories Camila had shared about Donald's first steps and the tragedy of his accident. Looking into Camila's face and seeing the hope there, Jen just couldn't bring herself to tell her about what had happened.

"It's just he is so big," Jen blurted out, realizing that there was more than one meaning to her statement after she said it.

"I mean, he is a wonderful kid, but if he got hurt or needed anything, I don't know if I am the right person to help," Jen hastily added before things got any more awkward.

"Jen, he isn't going to fall over on you if that is what you are afraid of," Camila laughed. "Sweetie, just be firm; the boy will do what you tell him."

Seeing that Camila needed someone to help and maybe if I were firm with him, he would leave me alone, Jen caved.

"Ok, when do you need me?"

"Oh, thank you so much, Sweetie. I have to leave in a few minutes if I am going to make the interview. He said it could take a couple of hours."

"Do I have time to change at least?" Jen asked.

She was wearing yoga pants and a loose shirt with no bra.

"You look fine, Jen. Donald is busy watching TV anyways," Camila said as she hurried down the hall.

Jen grabbed her keys and followed her into the apartment. She noticed that Donald was watching TV and lying on the couch.

The exact position he had been in last time.

Fuck, he is wearing the same clothes as he had on the night he raped me, Jen thought as she leaned against the door.

Camila grabbed her purse and kissed Donald on his forehead.

"You be a good boy for Mrs. Jen. Momma has to run out for a little while."

Glancing at Jen, "He ate dinner about 20 minutes ago and should be fine for the rest of the night. If he gets hungry, there are popsicles in the freezer. His favorite color is red,"

"Ok, good luck with your interview," Jen said as she shut the door.

Jen walked over to the loveseat and sat across from Donald, pulling her legs up to her chest. She glanced at the TV and noticed it was some older cartoons her kids used to watch.

The memory made her smile smile before she glanced over at Donald. He looked like he was barely awake.

Maybe if I keep quiet, he will fall asleep and stay that way until Camila gets home, Jen thought, moving around a little bit until she was comfortable.

Jen must have fallen asleep because something was smacking her face the next thing she knew. She opened her eyes and looked at the tip of Donald's cock. Trying to pull back, she realized she had nowhere to go with the pillows behind her head, so she decided to push her way up into a sitting position.

"What the hell are you agg," Jen realized too late that opening her mouth might be the worst thing to do.

As she started yelling at him, he grabbed both sides of her head and forced his massive cock into her mouth. She tried pushing back against him, but his grip was too firm. Pounding on his legs seemed to upset him more than anything else.

"Shhh be nice pretty lady," Donald told her as he forced more of his dick into her mouth. He was hitting the back of her mouth hard, trying to force all of his cock in.

With tears streaming down her face, Jen realized he was too strong and was afraid she might make him mad if she kept hitting him.

She had no idea what might happen then.

Resigned that this would happen, she stopped fighting him and gripped his forearms, pulling outwards to get him not to squeeze her head so hard.

He relaxed his grip a little, and a couple of strokes later, his cock entered her throat. He kept fucking her face until her face was flush with his abdomen. He slowed down his thrusts, moving her head back so just the head of his cock was in her mouth before pulling her forward, sinking this massive cock into her throat.

I can't believe I have the entire fucking cock in my throat. Jen had always enjoyed giving Stan a blowjob but could never get his cock past the back of her throat without gagging. Stan never tried to force more after she started gagging.

Donald's cock had to be 4 inches longer and maybe another inch wider than Stan and he didn't care how she felt about blowing him.

Oh fuck, what's wrong with me. she thought as she realized she was getting turned on by Donald fucking her face.

Jen let go of his wrists and reached under her shirt, moving the material up to expose her breasts.

She had always had sensitive nipples, and when she touched them, she moaned around the cock in her mouth. Her nipples were enlarged, and she tugged and twisted them as the cock moved in and out of her mouth.

If this keeps up, I will have a massive orgasm, she thought.

Donald pushed her head back again until only the tip of his cock was in her mouth and let her head go.

It took Jen a few seconds to realize he had stopped as she twisted her nipples.

She was disappointed and a little confused. Donald hadn't cum yet, so why did he stop?

She looked up to see a big smile on his face and tried to figure out what he wanted.

"Your turn now," he said, looking down at her exposed breasts. He reached down and pushed her hands away to feel her breasts. He grabbed both of her nipples and pulled them towards himself.

"That fucking hurts, idiot," she tried to say.

With the dick in her mouth, it sounded more like moaning, she realized.

He kept pulling on her nipples, and Jen moved forward to take some of the pressure off them. Doing this caused more of Donald's cock to enter her mouth. He pushed back against her breasts, and she slid backward until the tip was in her mouth again.

He wants me to fuck my own throat! She realized.

Putting her hands on his legs, she started moving back and forth on this cock. Donald just held her nipples, moving his hands back and forth to keep a constant pressure on them.

Jen realized she had increased the pace he had set and moved her hands to his ass so she could pull herself all the way down to the root of his cock. Donald's legs started shaking, and she realized he was about to cum.

A perverse thought went through her head. I want to taste his cum.

She had always refused to let Stan cum in her mouth, instead jacking him off onto his stomach and making him clean it up.

She backed off his cock until the large head was inside her mouth. She ran her tongue over the head, and he exploded.

She swallowed as fast as she could, but after a couple of massive squirts, it started leaking out of her mouth and down onto her breasts.

When he finished, he stumbled back from her and pulled up his pants.

"Thanks, pretty lady. Can I have a popsicle now?"

Jen pulled her shirt down, covering her breasts.

"Sure, Donald, do you know where they are?"

"Mommy keeps them in the freezer," he said with a smile and ran into the kitchen to grab one.

He ran back and held up a red one.

"This is my favorite."

He returned to the couch and sat down, ignoring her, eating his popsicle and watching cartoons.

Jen shook her head, trying to reconcile the almost childlike behavior with what he had just forced her to do. She got up and stumbled a little bit before getting to the bathroom door.

"You ok, pretty lady?" Donald asked. He had stopped watching cartoons and eating his popsicle and was looking at Jen with concern.

You just fucking rapped me again, you little shit, she thought.

Jen also realized that while he scared the shit out of her, she didn't hate him.

So, all she said was, "I'm ok, Donald. My foot just went to sleep while I was sitting on the loveseat. Finish your popsicle so you can go to bed."

She closed the door to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were puffy, and her mascara had run down her face. Her lips were beating red, and her shirt had saliva and cum stains. She also noticed that her yoga pants were wet in the crouch.

Jen stripped her shirt off so she could see her breasts. She was shocked that she could see his hand prints in red on her white breasts.

I didn't realize he had grabbed them that hard, she thought.

They were still glistening from her saliva and the cum that had fallen out of her mouth. Her nipples were still fully engorged, sticking out about an inch. Looking at herself in the mirror, she started rubbing the cum into her breasts, tweaking her nipples as she did.

Oh, fuck that feels good, she thought, slipping one of her hands into her pants to rub her clit.

She moaned when her finger made contact and exploded in a massive orgasm. She grabbed the counter to keep from falling as she came. When the last quake had passed, she cleaned herself up as best she could and left the bathroom.

She was relieved Camila was not home yet and saw Donald asleep on the couch, the empty popsicle wrapper on the coffee table. Jen quietly opened the door and went home to change quickly.

She had just gotten back on the loveseat when she heard a key in the door.

Camila opened the door and put her backpack on the table. Jen got up and went into the kitchen.

"Any problems with Donald?" Camila asked.

I have to tell her what happened, Jen thought.

She needs to know.

She opened her mouth and was surprised at what came out.

"He was an angel. He watched TV, and I gave him a popsicle. The poor boy fell asleep on the couch after he finished it."

"I knew you two would hit it off. I am so relieved," Camila said.

Camila looked at Jen more closely. Oh shit, she just realized I had changed my outfit, Jen thought—time to head off any questions.

"I did have a little accident. Donald fell asleep eating his popsicle. I spilled some of it on my clothes when I picked it up. He was asleep, so I ran down the hall and changed. I hope you don't mind I left him for a few minutes," Jen said, looking down.

Camila chuckled. "No, sweetie, I don't mind. Once that boy goes to sleep, it takes a lot to wake him up. I am sorry you messed up your outfit, though. The least I can do is get that stain out for you. Why don't you bring it over, and I will wash it?"

Jen was surprised by the offer and realized that Camila would know she had lied if she brought that outfit over before she cleaned it.

"It's OK Camila, it's not the first time I have gotten something on my clothes. I'm sure it will come out."

"I guess it's not sweetie. If you change your mind or it won't come out, let me know."

"I will. How did the interview go?" Jen asked, changing the conversation.

"He will let me know later in the week. I hope I get the position. It is more responsibility and a lot more money if it does."

"Please let me know how it turns out," Jen said as she walked to the door.

"I will. If it does, I might need a sitter a couple of nights a week," Camila said as she opened the door for Jen to leave.

There is no fucking way I am watching the little monster any, Jen thought, but found herself saying, "Well, if you can't get anyone else, let me know, and I will try to help you out."

"I will. Donald seems to have taken a liking to you. How much do I owe you?"

"Nothing, Camila. I was happy to help."

"Nonsense, dear. I don't feel right about not paying you for taking care of Donald. Here, I know it's not much," Camila said as she handed Jen three ten-dollar bills.

Jen hesitated, but seeing the look on Camila's face, she didn't want to insult her. She took the thirty dollars from her and put it into her pocket.

"You didn't have to, but thank you."

"Have a nice evening, and thanks again," Camila said as she shut the door.

Safely back in her apartment, Jen pulled the money out. Shaking her head, I guess this makes me a cheap whore.

Locking the door behind her, she started crying at the kitchen table. After about 10 minutes, she was cried out and went into the bathroom to clean up her face.

She looked into the mirror and thought What the fuck am I doing? I can't keep letting this happen.

She pulled off her clothes and looked at her bruised breasts in the mirror.

Good thing Stan is gone for a few days. There is no way I could explain how I got these bruises. She touched her right breast and winched Fuck, that hurts.

Jen put some lotion on her hands and rubbed it gently into her breasts. When she ran her hands over her nipples, a shiver went down her spine directly to her clit, causing her to gasp.

Fuck that hurts, she thought as she twisted her nipples.

Jen could feel her pussy leaking. The more she hurt her nipples and breasts, the wetter her pussy got.

Jen realized that while the pain was helping, it wasn't enough to climax. She let one of her breasts go and started rubbing her clit. It helped, but it still wasn't enough to cum. She pinched her clit between her thumb and forefinger and gasped at the shock it sent.

"Oh fuck," she chanted as she abused her body.

Alternating between twisting her clit and finger fucking herself, she slowly rose closer to an orgasm.

12