A New Man in Our Marriage Ch. 03

Story Info
Bill gets more aroused as Shelly & Drew go further!
5.1k words
3.98
46.4k
62

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SHELLY

The bed is shaking, pulling me out of a deep sleep.

"Come on, Baby, Wake up! We have to talk. You promised to tell me everything."

My husband is shaking me awake.

I raise up, shake the sleep from my head and look at the clock. It's seven fucking thirty!

"God dammit, Bill! I just went to sleep an hour ago. Let me sleep."

"No, no, no!" He says. "You promised to tell me about your date. I have to go to work. I want to know all about it. You have to tell me now, before I leave."

"Honey, I can't even think right now. I'm too groggy. I need more rest. I'll tell you everything tonight. Just go to work. Let me sleep."

"Just tell me this," he says. "Are you planning to see him again?"

"Oh my God! Of course, I'm planning to see him again. I mean we talked about this, about going down this path. You were all for it. And now it's happening. Drew asked me to go out with him again tonight."

"Fuck! You can't be serious. You're going out with him again tonight?"

"No, Baby. I told him we have to slow down. I am not going out with him tonight. But I might see him today. I feel close to him. He and I have made love. Jesus, he and I are lovers now! I want to spend at least a little time with him."

I scan my husband's appearance as he buckles his pants after tucking in his shirt and I notice the telltale bulge. He has an erection. This talk about me and Drew has aroused him. It happens every time. So crazy! Yet, so sexy!

"Baby, look at you. Haha! Look at that bulge in your pants. You have a fucking hard on. My affair with Drew turns you on. Come over here and give me a kiss."

"I love you," he says as he leans in to give me an open-mouthed kiss.

"I love you too!"

As I hear the door close when Bill leaves for his half-day Saturday work routine, I realize talking about my affair with Drew arouses me too. It is a total turn on! He is such a sexy man!

Without even thinking about it, I start fingering my vagina — rubbing, pressing, pulsing, taking me to the explosive climax my husband once again failed to give me when I got home this morning.

—————————————————

"Rrriinnnngggg. Rrrrrrriiinnnnggg!"

I am making passionate love to Drew, our tongues dueling with each other as he plunges into me again and again and again, giving me exquisite pleasure. And I am so close, so damn close — when my ringing phone interrupts my dream and wakes me.

Jesus! It was so real. My pussy is wet. I am so horny. I wish the dream were real. I wish I could be making love to him right now.

"Rrriinnnngggg. Rrrrrrriiinnnnggg!"

As I pick up the phone, I see it's Drew calling me.

"Hey, you sexy man. I was just dreaming about you!"

"I want you right now," he says.

"Me too!"

"Bill's at work, right?" he says.

"Yes, Baby."

"I'm coming over. Make me breakfast. Make love to me."

As I jump in the shower to freshen up, I replay the events of the past few days in my head.

A week ago tonight, Bill and I were out on a double-date with our friends Jess and Matt, who have a cuckold relationship.

Matt has accepted Jessica's boyfriend, Derek, as his wife's primary lover — and the dominant man in their lives.

They claim their sex lives are way better than they ever imagined they could be, and they have pushed me and Bill to open our marriage in the same way.

They are the ones who brought Drew — Derek's roommate — into our lives. He and I have been hanging out together at our Condo complex's pool a lot.

I resisted at first. But eventually Drew and I became friends. Soon we were flirting with each other. He was clearly pursuing me.

At first I was flattered. Then I felt attracted to him. Attracted!? Jesus, I was fucking hot for him!

Soon there was a lot of touching — even kissing.

I didn't tell my husband everything that was going on. But he knew Drew was going after me. He knew I was attracted to him. And he almost kind of encouraged it, saying it made him jealous but also very aroused.

It makes me chuckle even now at the way he would get an erection when I told him I had spent an afternoon at the pool with Drew.

He knew Jess and her husband were trying to get us into a cuckold relationship like they have. And we even talked about trying it.

Bill and I had been having explosive sex after talking about me and Drew. Both of us fantasizing he was Drew when we made love.

Last Saturday night, Jess, Matt, Bill and I were at a club dancing when Jess's boyfriend, Derek and Drew showed up.

Eventually, Jess and I wound up dancing with Derek and Drew as our husbands sat at our cocktail table.

After several dances with Drew, the music slowed down and got romantic. Drew maneuvered us to the back of the dance floor.

We had our arms around each other. One of his hands slipped

from my lower back and he caressed my ass. It felt so good, so sexy.

I was incredibly aroused as I rested my head on the hard muscles of his chest.

"I'm falling hard for you, Baby," he said.

I looked up at him as he leaned down and we kissed for several meaningful moments.

"look at me," he said. "I want to take you out. I want to take you dancing. Just the two of us."

"What, like a date? You want to take me on a date?" I asked.

"No, not LIKE a date, an ACTUAL date! Yes, I want to take you out dancing."

"According to Derek, you have been telling Jess that the idea of you and I becoming a couple like Jess and Derek has led to some hot sex between you and your husband.

Jess tells Derek that your husband gets a hard on when you tell him about things you and I do together. He's like Matt. He won't stand in the way. He almost wants us to take this further. And I think you know that."

"Oh, Jesus, I don't know. I don't want to destroy my marriage."

"Wait, has Derek destroyed Matt and Jessica's marriage?" No fucking way," Drew said. "In fact, I think it's just made their lives more exciting."

"I don't want to hurt him or piss him off."

"Lets just test the waters," Drew said. "Lets show how we feel about each other in front of him and see if he says anything. If he doesn't, you will know I am right."

He leaned down and we kissed again. Jesus, I wanted him so badly right then.

Here I am in the shower fingering myself as I think about the way Drew took charge, pretty much asserting himself right then as my man.

Drew held my hand when we walked from the dance floor back to the table. Bill just looked at us with mild surprise, but he didn't say anything.

Then Drew walked me to the car and leaned in and kissed me in a passionate way before Bill drove us away. Again, my husband made no comment.

So, I told my husband Drew asked me out and I wanted to go. Only then did he put up a fuss.

But he eventually agreed I could go. And we had more explosive sex — fantasizing about Drew fucking me.

And then the date! Oh my God! So fucking hot. So fucking sexy.

Dammit, I thought, I have to stop playing with myself and get dressed. Drew will be here any minute.

——————————————

I was standing at the bathroom sink naked, putting on some makeup after brushing my hair when the doorbell rang.

With no time to get dressed, I threw on my robe and raced to the front door to let Drew in before any neighbors noticed.

He reached for me to kiss me when I opened the door. But I noticed Jerry's wife, Bridget, in the condo across the yard peeking through their kitchen window blinds.

"Not out here, Baby," I said to Drew. "Come inside."

I had barely closed the door behind him when he was all over me. And I was responding with lust.

I really did intend to make him breakfast. But right away, he yanked open my robe and we were making out with passion. His hands on my naked ass, pulling me to his hard dick inside his pants.

He raised his arms to pull off his polo shirt as I went to work on his pants, unbuckling and unzipping him to get to his amazing dick.

I was on my knees, kissing and loving his big hard manhood. Licking from the base to he crown. Teasing the flaring head of his dick. Kissing. Licking. Sucking just the crown at first. Then, as his hands held my head, I took as much of his hard-on as I could into my hungry mouth.

I just had a chance to stroke up and down a few times before he pulled me to my feet.

His hands again went to my ass, fondling my cheeks, pulling them apart as his mouth smothered mine and our tongues danced with lust and love.

Suddenly we were in bed, the bed I usually share with my husband. Now I was sharing it with my new man!

Drew laid me down on my back and moved down my body, kissing and licking my breasts, my abdomen and my vulva.

I spread open my legs, for the second time in less than 24 hours, offering myself to him. Inviting him to take my most intimate places for our mutual pleasure.

He wasn't as rushed as he was last night. This time he carefully, lovingly, licked my upper thighs, the edges of my vulva next to my outer labia and my opening, savoring the taste and the texture.

His tongue stroked up and down my slit. Plunged in and out. Suddenly his tongue thrashed sideways. Then he plunged in and out of my opening. Teasing, pleasuring, making me feel exquisite gratification.

My right hand was on my forehead. My eyes closed as I moaned with pleasure.

And then I gave a sudden, sharp intake of breath when his tongue danced on my clit and repeatedly sucked her in and out.

I reached for him. I pulled him up. I needed him inside me. Craved the feeling of his big, hard, hot cock plunging into my hungry pussy.

God damn, he is so big! His dick almost hurting at first, causing slight discomfort as he pushed in. Then pleasure tingled and exploded through my loins.

"Oh my God, soooooo fucking good!" I moaned.

"I love your tight, hot, luscious pussy," he whispered in my ear. "This is mine now. I own this erotic treasure!"

"Yes! Oh my God, yes!" I moaned.

"Sweetheart, tell me," he said. "Tell me this is mine. You are my woman now! You are mine."

"Oh fuck, yes! Jesus, yes, I am your woman. And you, you are my fucking MAN! So damned good!

His stroking, at first slow and deliberate became more powerful as he slammed into me again and again and again, fucking me so hard — so fucking GOOD!

"OOOHHHHHH," I yelled as my mind, my senses and my loins exploded with ripples of pleasure when an orgasm ripped through my body.

Moments later as he pounded in and out I felt his hard dick almost kind of tense up before blasting, shooting cum, his seed into my womb.

Afterward in the afterglow, as we soothed, caressed and kissed each other between whispers of adoring affection, I had to make one thing clear.

"Darling, you know how I feel about you. You obviously know what you do to me. And yes, I am your woman. You are my man. But I am still married to a man I still love — in a different way. I cannot deny him entirely. Please understand that."

"But I am your man!"

"Yes, Darling, you are my man! And I ...I am your woman now!"

I offered to make him breakfast, but he wanted to take me out to eat.

"But, first," he said, "lets jump in the shower to freshen up and have a little more fun."

"Oh my God," I said. "You are relentless. You have to go easy with me, Sweetheart. My puss is inflamed and a little raw. You are one helluva Sexy Man!"

BILL

I got home from work a little after noon to find a note from Shelly.

"Baby," she wrote, "I'll catch up with you at the pool later. Drew is taking me out to get a bite to eat."

"Jesus Christ," I thought, "she is with him again. This is getting way beyond intense."

My dick is hard as granite as I think about the two of them and what they might be doing.

After having a sandwich, I go into the bathroom to take a leak before changing into my swimsuit.

I go into our bedroom to get my swimsuit when I notice something on the nightstand next to my side of the bed. A good chain with a medallion! A man's gold chain. The same one I have seen Drew wearing!

Fuck! Jesus Christ! It's gotta be his! He has been in our bed with my wife! Un-fucking-believable!

******************************

At the pool, I run into our neighbors, Jerry and Bridget.

They're older. He's retired. And he has made some pretty harsh comments about the obvious love affair Jess and Derek are having with Matt's consent as well as what he suspects is happening between my wife and Drew.

"Hey, Bill," he says, "I'm glad you can get some time off and just relax a little. You seem to work a lot."

"Thanks. It's just part of the drill — five and a half days a week. it's not really that bad. And I love my work."

"Your wife seems to have a pretty active life," he says.

"Yeah, I guess. What makes you say that," I ask.

"Well, we saw that black guy she's been hanging out with a lot visit her this morning when you were at work."

Oh fuck, now I have to find a way to deflect this shit.

"Yeah, she told me they were going out to get something to eat. I'm just glad she has some good friends."

"You're a very understanding husband," he said. "I don't think I would want some guy buzzing around my wife like that when I'm at work."

——————————————

It was just after two when they finally showed up. Both of them, laughing as she brushed his hand away when he playfully grabbed at her sexy ass as they came through the gate.

Jesus, just the sight of them like that — behaving like a couple gets me so fucking hard.

"Hey Baby," she yells. I wave back as I float on a raft in the water next to Matt.

Jess and Derek are involved in a game of volleyball. They took our places when Matt and I took a break from the game.

When Shelly removes her wrap I notice she's wearing a new, much skimpier bikini than usual. Incredibly sexy! Not quite a thong on the bottom, but almost. Lots of ass on display. Her curves are amazing!

Drew pulls a lounger right next to hers, takes off his shirt and drops his shorts, revealing he's wearing a speedo that can barely contain a very sizable bulge. Wow! He looks big. Really big! And he's clearly not afraid to flaunt what he's packing.

"Jesus," Matt says to me, "his dick must be huge! Your wife must love that!"

My dick pulses as I look at the two of them. Both looking incredibly sexy!

I get out of the pool, walk over and comment on her swimsuit. "Pretty sexy bikini, Shel. I don't remember seeing that before.

"No, Baby," she says. "It's new. Drew got it for me.

Did you check out Drew's new swimsuit?" she says with a laugh. "He told me if I would wear this, he would wear that speedo. I could not resist. And I think you can see why!"

"Yeah! Yeah, I noticed. Looks like a tight fit!"

Jesus! I have to admit he is a hot-looking guy! I try not to pay much obvious attention to his body and his bulge in that speedo. But I can't help sneaking a couple of side glances.

I can't believe I am actually thinking about his dick and what it must look like. The dick of the guy who has fucked my wife!

Dammit, I am fucking hard again. I pull a chair to the other side of Shelly's lounger so I can sit and try to hide my arousal.

Then I remember the gold chain. "Hey, Drew, I think you left something in our bedroom. I found this gold chain on the nightstand by the bed. It's yours isn't it?"

"Oh shit! Thank you so much, Bill," he says. I thought I left it at home."

The implications of what had happened are pretty clear, but he doesn't seem the least bit nervous, embarrassed or concerned about my reaction to it.

Shelly looks over at me from her lounger, "I hope you're not upset, Baby. But I told you I was going to spend some time with Drew today since I am not going out with him tonight."

I just nod, with a look of resignation.

"Hey Babe," Drew says to her, "could you rub some of that special sunscreen of yours on my back."

"You know I love doing that, you sexy man!"

As she attends to him, I almost feel like I'm being dismissed.

I grab a beer from my cooler, take a couple of long pulls from the can, then jump into the pool where another volleyball game is getting underway.

Looking back at them, I see he's now rubbing sunscreen on her. And his hands are giving her ass extra special attention.

She clearly seems to enjoy his hands on her exposed cheeks.

Jesus Fucking Christ! This is driving me crazy! Crazy with arousal!

One of the new guys in the condo complex whom I don't know says "Look at that lucky son of a bitch. I would pay to have my hands on her hot ass!"

"She is a very sexy woman," I respond. "She's my wife."

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry," he says "I... I didn't know. So who's that guy with his hands all over her."

"That's just a friend of hers. A guy named Drew."

"Wow, lucky guy," he says as he kind of slides away, not sure what to make of the situation.

Soon, Shelly and Drew, Matt and I had all joined the ongoing game of volleyball.

We really have a lot of fun with our neighbors playing this game. It's really popular. Sometimes it's guys against girls. Sometimes, married couples against singles. Sometimes, two of the better player choose teams.

And that's what happened today. Incredibly, Jess and Derek and Shelly and Drew wound up on a team with two other guys. Matt and I were on a team with some of the older players including our captain — a 50-year old guy with a killer serve.

It was after one of his hard serves that Drew hit it back hard.

I jumped up and spiked that ball as hard as I could. Unfortunately, It slammed right into Shelly's face. And I mean it hit her like a ton of bricks!

She went down into the water and came up bleeding, her nose a bloody mess.

"What the fuck, man!" Drew yells at me. "Look what you did!"

"Oh Fuck! Jesus, Bill what was that about?" she screams at me through tears.

"Oh Christ! God Dammit! I am so sorry Baby. I did not mean to do that."

Drew swoops right in, holding her, consoling her, calling her "Sweetheart' as he helps her out of the pool.

Jessica is jumping out with them, grabbing a towel and holding it to Shelly's nose, to try to stop the bleeding.

Everyone looks at me like I whacked her on purpose.

Meantime, her hot-looking boyfriend with his big dick almost exploding out of his speedo is suddenly the hero, holding her, caressing her and kissing her right in front of everyone.

I am out of the pool in a flash rushing to her and apologizing profusely.

"It's okay. It's okay," she finally says as she stands there in Drew's arms with Jess attending to her nose. "I know you didn't mean it. I just wish you were more careful!"

Jessica says, "Lets take her to my place, I have some gauze, some medication. We need to stop that bleeding."

The three of them are going through the gate with Derek right behind them, yelling "Bill, can you and Matt take care of our stuff?"

SHELLY

I know my husband didn't slam that ball into my face on purpose. But God Damn! It hurt like hell! And the blood was all over the place.

Thank God for Drew. Just having him there taking care of me made me feel so much better. He has become my protector. The man I turn to in a time a need.

At Jessica's condo, she is all efficiency with gauze and medication, finally stopping the bleeding and applying antiseptic medication to prevent infection.

The whole time I am in Drew's arms, sitting between his legs. He holds me from behind, comforting me as she works on my face.

I see a look of concern on Jess's face as she kind of grimaces and glances at Drew.

"What? What's wrong," I ask.

Jess holds up a mirror and I see the right side of my face around my eye is black and blue. The impact of the ball gave me a black eye and a small cut just above my eyebrow.

"Jesus, fuck!" I yell. "What a fucking asshole!"

Drew's arms tighten around me. "It's okay Sweetheart. You are going to be okay. It will go away. I have you now."

12