A new Mistress Pt. 03

Story Info
My new journey with a Domme continues...
4.7k words
4.3
6.1k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers

I'd now met my new Domme (Mistress Lizzie) twice with the last time being 4 days previously. I was eagerly awaiting further instructions and, as I was now in the habit of doing, checked my email inbox as soon as I was awake. There was a new message. Why did I suddenly feel nervous? It made me chuckle.

Slave,

Thank you for your recent servitude when acting as waiter. The highnesses and I enjoyed the evening. They have also passed on their thanks but have mentioned that they are looking forward to seeing you at the next dinner party. Although they might see you sooner! I will come back to you on this.

Another email will be on its way to you by the end of the week. I have some more plans that I am organising. Keep your eyes peeled.

Mistress Lizzie

I was pleased with myself and that I had made an impression. Well, enough of an impression to be asked back but, having to wait on another email due to Mistresses' plans was intriguing. And exciting. I relayed all this to my wife who seemed equally as turned on by my new life. She still wasn't keen on being dominant but was loving what was happening to me as it had sparked a new dimension to our sex life via our chats, texts, emails and of course watching porn and having fun together. She was also keen on certain things to happen to me such as watersports or humiliation and just the thought of this turned her on.

It was 10 days later that I finally received another email from Mistress. The anticipation had been killing me. I couldn't wait to open it.

Slave,

While I would normally apologise to someone for a late email, in your case, I really don't give a shit and hope the suspense was frustrating.

This is Friday evening. You are required on Sunday for serving so this gives you some time to prepare your body.

Be at mine for 9am. Same instructions as before when you enter.

Mistress

Sunday could not come quick enough, but at 9am!? Strange time I thought.

As before, my wife helped me prepare by shaving and trimming me. I arrived, entered, and shouted, "Mistress Lizzie, your slave has arrived." I then proceeded to strip naked, folding my clothes leaving them in a tidy pile on the floor, opened my legs and clasped my hands behind my head.

It didn't take long for Mistress to appear. She carried out her inspection to ensure I had shaved completely then told me to turn around and touch my toes. I winced when a finger was pushed into my anus and was awaiting a lubed butt plug. "Stand up straight slave and turn round again." I was surprised but carried out her instruction.

"No butt plug today," she said. "Perhaps next time."

Mistress thrust her hand out toward me, "put these on." It was a pair of see-through cotton white panties, a thong style. After putting them on, Mistress inspected me front and back.

"Good boy, you look great in women's underwear. Now follow me."

I expected to be heading for the living room or her bedroom but no, she opened the front door to her flat and stepped out onto the landing. I had a sudden fear especially as the door closed behind us.

"Mistress, where are we going?" I asked with a nervous sounding voice. She stopped in her tracks, turned round, and slapped me across the face. "Don't ever question me this way again. If you want to use your safe word you can but you'll be heading home early. Up to you. What do you want to do?"

"Sorry Mistress scared because I'm wearing only this thong. I will do as I am told. I trust you. I'm sorry."

"Fine." she muttered, turning on her heels and walking toward the stairs.

I was shitting myself. Was she taking me to her car? Walking down the street? Into the back court?

We walked down the internal stairs to the ground floor. Mistress stopped at flat 1 and entered. I followed in behind her. I was relieved we were going no further but where the fuck are we I thought.

"Nancy, are you in, its Lizzie?"

"In here dear."

Where in the hell are we I thought and who the fuck is Nancy.

I followed Mistress towards the living room. This flat had the same layout so I knew exactly where we were heading. Mistress opened the living room door and stepped in with me following behind. I then saw Nancy -- she was an elderly lady, probably in her 80's. She was sitting in an upright chair wearing a pink housecoat and slippers. Her hair was completely grey and tied in a bun. She was a hefty woman carrying a lot more pounds than her desired weight. Of course, all I could see was a fat old woman.

As I stepped into the room, I suddenly remembered my panties. I think the fear of where we were going had removed it from my mind. Nancy saw me enter and stole her gaze from Lizzie to me. She immediately reached to a small table beside her and lifted glasses, placed them onto her face and proceeded to stare at me from top to bottom.

"Lizzie, you rascal, I thought you were having me on. I am impressed. It's been a while since I had a naked man in my house especially one that looks like that. Very handsome. I'll certainly have fun with him."

Fun with me?! What? What does she mean? My heart was racing, and a nervous knot suddenly appeared in the pit of my stomach.

"Well, I have loads of things to do so I'll leave him with you. Do not break him," said Mistress laughing loudly.

"I can't promise dear."

With that, Mistress walked past me and out the flat. Twenty seconds later I heard her door close upstairs. Fuck, I thought.

"Right cunt, what will we do with you," Nancy said.

Cunt? Oh my God, I would never dream in a month of Sunday's that such a word would be uttered by an elderly lady. I was shocked.

"Come over here, stand right in front of me, I want to see that cock."

I did as I was told. I had a sudden realisation of being in a vulnerable position and state, but this is exactly what I wanted. As soon as she called me a cunt, I realised she held the power and I was acquiescent to her words, demands and orders.

I shuffled toward her and stood about a metre away.

"Closer," she said.

As I took small steps nearer, she reached out, grabbed the back of my leg pulling me toward her. Our knees were touching. Her hand immediately ran over the panties giving my shaft a slight stroke then she moved it to my balls cradling them and running her nails softly over my sack. My cock began to stir with such a fantastic touch.

"Mmmmm, look, it's working. Play with it cunt. I want to see you wank."

I reached down, lowered the top of the panties with my left hand then took my cock in my right hand. I began pulling gently and squeezing. Nancy continued rubbing my balls and scratching her nails across them. It wasn't long before I was rock hard.

"Go on. Wank."

Standing in front of this old heavy woman in a dressing gown is not really where I saw myself being today, but this had now turned into something exciting. I closed my eyes and gripping my shaft, began rubbing my cock back and forth slowly. I had only been wanking for a minute when Nancy told me to go faster. She continued playing with my balls.

"Tell me when you are ready to come. Ask my permission cunt."

It didn't take long. I was so turned on. I couldn't wait to shoot my spunk.

"I'm nearly there, can I come please?" (I didn't know whether to call her Nancy or Mistress so said neither!

"No," she said and with that I felt my balls being squeezed as tight as possible. The pain was a shock and made me bend over. The squeezing made me release the hand from my cock in an automatic reaction to push her hand away and stop the agony, but I suddenly realised where I was, and had to just accept the pain. My body was bent over, and my arms and hands were outstretched as though I was trying to grab at something -- like biting on a stick when having a bullet removed in days gone by or, even worse, branded with a burning hot poker.

The grip released and the pain subsided instantly although I could still feel my balls pulsing. I was able to stand up straight letting out a gasp. My cock had lost its hardness. My excitement had dissipated.

Nancy was laughing loudly.

"Enjoy that cunt?"

"Yes and no Mistress."

"Nah, I don't want to be a Mistress. Call me Lady Nancy. Ok cunt?"

"Yes Lady Nancy."

"Good boy. Or should I say sissy? In fact, yes, sissy it is, now help me up sissy." She held out her right arm as though she wanted me to pull her from the chair. With her other arm she pushed herself up till she was on her feet.

Who on earth was this confident old woman calling me sissy and cunt and where the fuck did she learn to speak this way like this?

"Sissy, give me that walker," she said nodding her head behind her chair. The walker folded out to become a 3-wheeled frame to help with mobility. Rolling it to it, she grabbed both handles and started moving toward the door.

"Follow me sissy."

I walked at a slow pace behind her taking in that typical old person's smell, the attire, and the large backside I was following. I smiled to myself. Sunday morning and here I am walking slowly behind a large old woman with a semi-erect cock encased in a sheer white thong. Where was she taking me? What had my life become?

Her slow-moving body suddenly stopped at the toilet door which she nudged open and started shuffling in. I stopped in my tracks at the door ready to give her some privacy but after turning herself around next to the toilet, she said, "why you standing there sissy, get in here."

What for? Why? My head was full of questions.

"Lift my nightdress for me, I need to pee."

I leaned forward and, grabbing a handful at either side I pushed it up towards her hips. Because I was so close to her as she plonked herself down on the loo I couldn't see any of her body -- not sure I wanted to see anything in all honesty. Not a pleasant site I imagined. As I was standing with handfuls of nightdress, I could hear her piss hit the water below. The smell was strong but not overpowering nor bad. Perhaps it was this weird scenario or the fact I was naked, but I felt as though I was standing in that room for an eternity. She finally stopped. "Help me up again sissy."

I let go of her nightdress and placed a hand under an elbow to help her up. It was only after she was up and moving again did I realise she hadn't wiped herself clean. Ah well, up to her I thought. Coming through the bathroom door I turned to head back to the living room when I heard Lady Nancy say "where do you think you're going sissy, this way."

As I turned round, I could see her disappearing along the hallway. She turned into the bedroom and in a sniggering cooing voice said, "this way sissy."

God knows what her plan was next!

In the bedroom she wheeled herself to the right-hand side of the large bed, king size by the looks of it. Understandable to cope with her heavy frame I rudely thought.

"Help me off with this sissy," she said tugging at her nightdress.

Where the fuck was this going? I had already had it in my mind that something sexual would occur when we were bedroom-bound but......

As I approached her, she immediately threw her arms in the air like what a child would do when they want their top removed. Lifting from the front I then had to throw my arms around her back to pull the nightdress from underneath her -- she was sitting on it. As soon as I pulled it free, I lifted the entire nightdress up over her head leaving her sitting naked on the edge of the bed. It was one of those mad moments when my kink and perverted nature got the better of me. Did I really want to look at an old plump lady? You bet I did. With her sitting naked in front of me I automatically stood back and adopted the position I usually do with Mistress Lizzie and placed my hands behind my head.

"Ohhhh, an obedient sissy, well done sissy-slave. Your Mistress has you well trained."

I felt proud. My inner submissive was kicking in again. Ten minutes ago I was aghast at the thought of this woman being in charge of me but now, in her bedroom, with her naked in front of me, I was warming to the idea.

Lady Nancy shuffled back in the bed till she reached the middle. In one movement she managed to push herself back against some plump cushions and swing her legs down the bed.

"Right sissy, first things first, reach into the top drawer and give me a vibrator out. Give me the black one."

As I opened the drawer she was pointing at, I found it to be Alladin's cave of sexual toys. I could see several types of dildos, vibrators, handcuffs, and nipple clamps. I chuckled, there was also a butt plug! Hopefully for me I thought. You dirty bastard was another thought. I found the black dildo and handed it to her. She immediately switched it on and placed it on her pussy which from my angle, I couldn't see especially with her rotund belly.

"On the right-hand side there is a pile of underwear, take out white stockings and suspenders and put them on." she ordered.

To be fair, I was getting into this now. This was humiliating but titillating and downright fucking horny.

I pulled out the pile and quickly found sheer white stockings and a silk suspender belt. I put the belt on first then pulled on the stockings, I attached them both together. While I was doing this, out the corner of my eye I saw Nancy playing rubbing her right hand around her pussy and her left hand pulling at a nipple. I wanted to stare and take it in but thought better of it. As soon as I was dressed, she pointed in the direction of her wardrobe saying, "left hand side, hanging up, red nightdress. Fetch and put it on."

I automatically walked to the wardrobe. It didn't take long to see the nightdress. I removed it and put it on.

"Excellent sissy-slave, now walk up and down for me, let me see you model the outfit."

This was humiliating but extremely erotic. I was so turned on. This old fat naked woman who was lying on her bed playing with herself was in complete control over me. My cock had remained in a semi-erect state.

"Stand here," she said pointing to her left-hand side. "Legs wide apart."

I moved closer to the bed adopting the required position. It was at this point I was able to really take in her body. I was impressed. For being a plump woman, she carried it well. Her tits were still in decent shape and, while lower than they were many years ago there was a good roundness to them with fantastic nipples. She ran her hand up and down my stocking-clad legs and over my panty covered cock.

"Now move to the bottom of the bed sissy cunt." She pointed toward the bottom centre of the bed. "Kneel up on to it."

I moved to the bottom of the bed and then kneeled with my two feet dangling over the edge. This was embarrassing yet horny at the same time. I was kneeling at the feet of an old woman wearing stockings, panties, and a small red silk nightdress. So humiliating. So good.

"Play with your cock, let me see you wank. You know cunt, this dildo will satisfy me more than you ever could."

"Sorry Lady Nancy," was all I could think of saying. I released my cock and began stroking it slowly. I wanted to savour this. It was also my first real chance to take in her body and see what her pussy looked like.

With her left hand, she held up her rotund heavy stomach while she used her right hand to press the black vibrator against her clit. She had masses of black and grey pubes and through them, I could see her large labia.

She pulled the vibrator away and, placing it beside her said, "come and lick my cunt sissy."

Without thinking I dipped forward and, lying on my stomach, was able to use both hands to separate the hair and labia. The smell coming from her was strong. When did she last shower I thought. I then realised she had been for a piss only a few minutes previously. While the smell was strong, it was musky and not unpleasant. The whole aspect of my attire and position was enough for me to do as I was told and continue. My head stretched forward until my tongue found her clitoris.

"Mmmmmm, good boy," she said softly, "lick me out, lick my cunt."

Oh my fucking God I thought. What a fucking turn on. Hearing this elderly lady talk in this way, instructing me and telling me what to do was brilliant. So horny.

I ran my tongue down her lips dipping in and out of her hole. She was wet and tasted delicious. Like the smell, it was a strong taste but, whatever it was, it was having a significant effect on me. I moved back to her clit and began flicking it. I felt her legs open wider and being pulled back further. I then felt two strong hands on my head pulling me tight into her. I could hardly breathe as she pulled me into her. I was struggling for breath but I was overpowered by her strength. What the fuck. She is an old woman but was able to hold my head where it was and making me struggle for air. It didn't last long. She released me to take a huge gulp of oxygen then pulled me back in.

"The better you lick, the more air you get. Now lick my fucking cunt properly sissy."

I increased my tongue movement but at the same time started managed to move my head enough to slide a finger into a position where it dipped in and out of her pussy. I then ran it up and the spot between her pussy and clit. She was obviously enjoying this as she released her grip.

"Fuck, yes, keep doing that slave. Don't fucking stop."

She was writhing about on my face occasionally pulling me in closer.

"Stop sissy, stop a second."

I pulled my head away thinking I had done something wrong. Had she orgasmed? Was I rubbish? In all honesty I was welcome of the break.

"Push my legs back toward me. Open me up."

I held onto her legs at the back of her knees and pushed them back. She grabbed both of them when they reached her.

"Push them back further. Get your hands under my backside and push it back then put that pillow underneath me," she said nodding her head toward a pillow beside her.

I stuffed the pillow underneath her meaning even more of her was on display. I was impressed by the agility of this plump old woman. She must have read my mind.

"I might be old and slow sissy, but my body still works, and my legs still move especially into this position."

She was now lying at a slight angle with her mid area being held up by a pillow. Not only was her pussy more on display now but her arse was now more visible.

"You take the weight of my legs now sissy-cunt. Push them back and hold them. Get rimming. Lick my arsehole."

Licking her pussy and coping with the smell and taste was one thing but her arse, that was a different story.

"Why are you hesitating?" she said, "get to it. Will I tell Lizzie you failed?"

"No Lady Nancy, I'll do it."

With the thought and worry of all this ending I immediately grabbed both her legs and began licking her large arsehole. A completely different taste and musky smell. She wasn't dirty but she certainly wasn't smelling like a summer breeze.

I licked all around her arse and occasionally flicked at her hole with my tongue.

"Mmmmm, good boy. Push your tongue inside me."

I did as I was told. As I began pushing into her, I could feel her forcing it opening with her arse virtually sucking my tongue in further.

"Deeper cunt and keep doing it."

I could feel some movement above me and within a few seconds I could hear buzzing. I was able to look up from my vantage point to see the vibrator push against her clit.

"Get your face in there cunt. Clean my arsehole. Lick me clean."

Whatever fear I had a few minutes previously had now gone. This was fucking exciting and downright horny. My cock was rock hard but being kept in place by the panties. My face and cheeks were starting to hurt but I continued tongue fucking her as best I could with as much energy as I could muster. After another minute or so and several increases in the vibrator intensity her body began to shake.

"Ahhhh, I'm coming cunt. Lick me clean. Fucking lick me," she shouted.

Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers
12