A new Mistress Pt. 06 - (Friday)

Story Info
My journey into submissiveness continues.
3.9k words
4.54
4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers

Part 6 of my journey is split into three parts...

My journey into acquiescence began several months ago with my wife suggesting I pursue my long-held fantasy of meeting a Domme to explore my submissive side. Meeting Mistress Lizzie has changed my life. Over the last 3 or 4 months, she has introduced me to her wider network of kinky friends and new experiences. I definitely want to continue with my new existence, but it will be even better now that my wife has decided to take part. Her thought process changed after she came to Natalie's (a friend of Mistress Lizzie) and of course, after she met, and had surprising fun with Michael, the good-looking black visitor.

Yesterday, my day began with an email from Mistress Lizzie and ended with my wife confessing all and giving me the most wonderful orgasm. While we always had a fantastic relationship this new dimension for both of us will only add to it.

Today, (Tuesday) two days after my fun with Lady Nancy and Highness Natalie I received an email to my new submissive male account. It was from my wife rather than Mistress Lizzie which I found peculiar. However, she went on to write that with her new role she would now make the ultimate decision on whether I was free to be loaned out to Mistress Lizzie or, others.

Others?!

'subby hubby,

I do hope you are having a pleasant day. I loved last night. It felt so intense, and I felt extremely close to you. I always do feel close but last night.... wow!

Our lives will change but only for the better. If either of us are in any way unhappy or uncomfortable, then we must speak up. We come first. But we are not getting any younger so let's just enjoy the ride.

So, next step. Lizzie has requested you this weekend. I have agreed. I will be dropping you off at hers at exactly 6pm Friday evening and returning to collect you at 6pm Sunday evening. You may want to take Friday afternoon off work to prepare and/or Monday to recover. You will prepare exactly as you have done on previous occasions.

Your darling lady wife.

I wheeled my chair back, removed my cock and masturbated.

The week passed without further incident or event. They say that a large percentage of sex starts with the brain. Totally correct. Every spare minute my mind wandered to the weekend and what might happen. That, and what plans Mistress Lizzie has.

Friday lunchtime arrived. I couldn't wait to get out of work quick enough. As soon as I was home, I poured myself an extra-large whisky and sat in a bath for over an hour listening to music. I had a thing for opera and used it to keep myself calm. At this stage, I needed it although the whisky was also helping! I heard my wife arrive home and ten minutes later she popped her head round the bathroom door to say hello. She had also poured a whisky but a lot smaller than mine being the designated driver.

"I have a task for you when you finish. Make sure you shave everywhere. I'll make sure you are perfect."

With that, she closed the door and left me to it. I finished my washing and shaving, dried off, and entered the bedroom. She was naked and lying on the bed gently touching her pussy and circling her clit. Her laptop was open and lying on the bed beside her. I could hear porn.

"Stand beside me so I can see your handywork."

I moved to the left side of the bed. She reached out, lifted my cock then my balls then instructed me to turn round, bend over and part my arse cheeks. She gave me a little smack and said, "good boy, all in order."

"What task do you have for me my love?" I asked knowingly with a smirk.

"Well, if I am not going to see you until Sunday night, I want some fun before you go. I want an orgasm. Get that tongue of yours in between my legs and lick me."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I dived on to the bed and began devouring my wife who was already soaking wet. I could hear the familiar sound of her favourite video - a group of black guys gangbanging someone's lucky wife.

My wife has a taste that always turns me on. After her morning of work, getting wet, visiting the loo, she holds an aroma and a taste that is just divine. I took my time licking her gently and finding the creases of her labia with my tongue. I could hear the sounds from her video and the woman taking it hard from several black guys, my mind ventured to a similar circumstance surrounding my own gorgeous wife. My cock was rock-hard thinking of a scenario and my wife writhing above me. After some time, I was licking furiously with my head pushed firmly into her clitoris and two fingers rubbing around the entrance of her pussy -- slow but firm, just what she likes. I eventually found two hands gripping my head and her legs pushing back while opening wide.

"Keep licking. That is fucking good. You'll make me come. Just there. Oh fuck, yes, I'm coming, I'm coming."

Her body was shaking violently and her vice-like grip wouldn't let me move till the orgasm had subsided. What a feeling for both of us!

I stood up to let my wife chill for a few minutes and catch her breath while I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Returning to the bedroom, she threw me a pair of white see-through panties.

"I bought you your own set," she said laughing, "I'll let you keep them in my drawer but here, take extra pairs for your weekend, you might need them, you might not!"

I was laughing but suddenly realised my wife might know more than she is letting on. No point in me asking as she wouldn't tell me anyway and, let's be honest, this lack of knowledge and control was, well, fucking fantastic.

"Oh, and thanks for that my sweet, great licking, brilliant orgasm."

After another whisky, it was time to leave. The whisky knocked the edge off a bit, but I was still nervous! We pulled up at Mistress Lizzies.

"Ready?"

"Yes, but I'm nervous. Can't believe you are giving me away to another woman for the entire weekend, you're a legend." I said laughing but with a knot in my stomach.

She chuckled at this then with a cheeky wink said, "It's my pleasure honey and don't worry, my time will come!" She leaned across, planted a kiss on my cheek and said, "fuck off now subby. By the way, I love you"

I replied with similar affection, smiled, kissed her and got out nervously closing the door behind me. A few minutes later (just before 6pm), I was kneeling in the hallway of Mistress Lizzie wearing panties and my hands clasped behind my head shouting "Mistress Lizzie, your slave has arrived."

I felt as though I was in position for an extortionate amount of time. Nerves and fear probably made it feel longer. I could hear noises in different parts of the flat. I wondered who was here. Were there others? Was Mistress Lizzie here? My mind was in overdrive.

Friday night 6pm

The bedroom door opened. Mistress Lizzie appeared wearing a housecoat and slippers. The sight of her attire made me grin and let out a chuckle. As she walked past, I was given an almighty hard slap on my face.

"Who the fuck are you laughing at?"

It was obviously a rhetorical question because, as soon as I said, "sorry Mistress," I was given another hard slap but this time on the other cheek.

"Who the fuck told you to speak?"

I learned my lesson. I kept quiet.

"I had big hopes for you this weekend cunt, but you are making me think twice. Perhaps you should just go home again. What do you think?"

I was scared to answer with fear of either another slap or upsetting her, but I think she noticed my petted lip!

"You may answer me."

"Thank you, Mistress. I'm sorry about the chuckle, I have just never seen you look so homely, but I mean that in a nice way. I have learned my lesson. I don't want to go home yet, and I hope you will forgive my indiscretion?"

Mistress started laughing loudly. "You sucker," she said. "Just a test. You are free to talk or ask questions at any time, but you must remember to ask if you are free to talk or ask questions at any time. Do you understand?"

I smiled and said, "yes Mistress, I understand, thank you."

"Good," she smirked. "All systems go. A weekend of stuff beckons."

Not 'fun beckons' I thought, but 'stuff beckons.' Perhaps just a choice of words.

"Right my little slave. Stand up and follow me into the bedroom."

Following Mistress into her bedroom I was faced with near darkness except several candles and a large towel across the bed. A glass bowl of steaming water held a bottle of oil. I didn't need to guess my role in this scenario. She lay face down on the bed.

"Hey Siri, play massage music."

The speaker on the chest of drawers lit up and began playing whistling trees and whale sounds. It was very peaceful to be fair.

"I've heard from our neighbour that you give a good massage. I want one. I also want an orgasm. Do not be quick and do not immediately touch where I know you want to touch. Ok?"

Laughing, I said, "yes Mistress, I'll do my best."

I have given enough massages in my time to concentrate on 'those' parts at various intervals before building to an erotic crescendo. Just like my wife edging me a few nights before.

Soft music and candles produce a hypnotic feeling whether you are being massaged or doing the massage, so it didn't take me long to relax into the mood. This was a Mistress and her slave, but it was also a different dynamic where I was leading the way and deciding on the next move or, the next feeling she would receive. It felt powerful. Although I then realised, it felt powerful simply because Mistress Lizzie was allowing me to feel powerful. As I was gliding my oily hands up and down her legs I thought, while laughing in my brain, 'is that an oxymoron?'

My massage always starts with the feet. I experienced this several years before when I expected hands to touch my back and shoulders but was surprised to find touches to the soles of my feet, my heels then in between my toes. What a fantastic feeling and one that took me by surprise. This was followed by long slow oily strokes up and down my legs.

After a long time on both feet, I moved to her legs concentrating on one, then the other, then both together. There were long slow strokes that reached the top of her thighs then descended on the inside. My touch was firm but gentle and it was working as I watched her legs open wider, bit by bit. Moving to the cheeks of her bum, the oil dribbled down between her checks and into the erogenous areas.

"Mmmmm, good boy," she said slowly with lust in her voice.

"Keep your hands where they are. Make me come. Do whatever it is you do but make me come."

This sudden order even got me going. My panties began to bulge with my erection.

My hands massaged the cheeks of her arse in circular motions from middle to out but bit by bit I separated those cheeks further and further apart till her holes started to gape. I could see the wetness inside the lips of her pussy. I wanted her writhing to my touch so, positioning myself at her right side, my left hand began the teasing journey of her inner thigh before gently brushing her pussy and clit. The thumb of my right hand began massaging the oil into her arse with sweeping movements followed by small circular slow rubbing around the hole. It was puckering open and shut, inviting me in. I duly obliged.

As my thumb disappeared into her anus my left hand clamped onto her clitoris. This double attack of fingers led Mistress to let out a loud "Fuuuuuuck." The middle of her body folded up towards my hand pushing for more. Again, I duly obliged.

I kept a steady rhythm of dipping my thumb in and out of the oily arsehole while my other hand rubbed her clit from side to side. Occasionally though, I pushed my thumb in further and my fingers moved from her clit to inside her pussy opening. With both thumb and fingers in place, they met in the middle and, with both rubbing in unison and only soft skin separating them. The effect was fucking fantastic. Watching her movements, I knew she was close to an orgasm, so my fingers returned to gentle prodding of her arse and vigorous rubbing to her clitoris.

"I'm coming. Fuck. Yes, yes yes. Fuuuuuuck."

Her body shook violently. I hadn't seen anyone enjoy such an orgasm from a massage in a while. She really must have been in the zone.

I sat on the bed until I saw her body relax and the twitching stop.

"I hope that was enjoyable Mistress?"

"That was delightful slave. You know how to work those hands. Well done. Now, go and get us a nice glass of white wine. You can continue when I have refreshed."

Mistress lay on her elbows sipping wine while I adopted my normal position of kneeling on the floor, with my glass of wine. After a few minutes, Mistress said,

"Continue with the massage cunt."

Brought back to the reality of my lowly position I continued with the massage. Neck, back, shoulders, even hands and fingers. I made sure I covered every part of her body and left her feeling as relaxed as possible.

"Mistress, if you are happy with my efforts on this side, can I ask you turn over please?"

"No slave. Thank you but that's enough for now, I might allow you to massage the front another time. Go fill my wine glass and run me a bath. I have left some oils and bubble bath to use."

I was disappointed as I thought Mistress wanted multiple orgasms but perhaps what she enjoyed was enough. Who knows. I didn't want to ask.

Now ready, I invited Mistress to the bathroom to soak. On entering she told me to get on my knees. I obliged. She sat on the toilet and began pissing.

"You like?" she asked

"Very much so Mistress."

"Good, you can clean me."

When she was finished, she pushed herself forward with her back pushing against the cistern.

"Go on." was the only instruction. I shuffled forward and immediately began tasting her piss. It was mixed with the oil from the massage which was peculiar but still delicious.

"Thats enough for now. Hope you enjoyed that. Next time you can clean my arse with your tongue."

(I think the person next door heard me gulp from the last comment.)

Mistress stood up and stepped into her bath. Luckily, the temperature was correct.

"Fetch my glass of wine. When you have done that, make us dinner please. I should be finished by the time you have it ready."

"Yes Mistress."

I headed to the kitchen where I found a bag containing salad and lasagna that took 45 mins to cook. I set about my task chopping celery, tomatoes, etc. If only my wife could see me now! She was the cook in our house usually.

Midway through my prep I asked Mistress (from outside the bathroom) if she would like me to fetch her anything. Another glass of wine was the order. Again, I duly obliged and returned to the kitchen.

Around 40 minutes of cooking, Mistress Lizzie called me into the bathroom where she was standing in the bath fully naked and the water disappearing under her feet.

"Dry me please slave, there's a good boy."

Slave! Good boy! Hmmm, I must be doing something right. Either that or too much alcohol was spreading through her. Either way, I took the compliment.

After drying, I handed Mistress her warm, fluffy white housecoat then, when she was settled in the dining area of her living-room, I served dinner.

"You may sit beside me with your meal slave. You may also join me in some wine drinking. However, before you sit, lose the panties and put on the other housecoat hanging in the bathroom."

I had completely forgotten my attire, but it was now good to put on something warmer. I sat beside Mistress and spent the rest of the evening drinking wine while enjoying a good chinwag.

We both ended up quite tipsy and despite the relaxation between us, I ensured I kept my place as slave, being attentive all evening by clearing plates, tidying the kitchen and pouring more wine. For every glass Mistress had, I had half to ensure I did not get carried away.

Shortly after ten, Mistress Lizzie turned the TV off, stood up and walked towards the bedroom.

"Follow me slave."

I jumped to my feet and followed her to the bedroom. She disrobed immediately and told me to do the same. Lie on the bed with your hands above your head. I did as I was told. Mistress pulled wrist straps from behind the headboard and attached both my arms tight rendering me immobile. She then did the same with my ankles. I was helpless. Wow, I thought it was bedtime and now this.

A bottle was shoved under my nose. Poppers!

"Take a sniff," she ordered, "you've been good tonight slave, so it is time for a treat. Well, on my terms."

I took an almighty sniff using both nostrils and almost immediately, the wave hit my brain. I was slightly delirious but massively aroused. What a fucking feeling I thought.

She climbed onto the bed and proceeded to sit on my chest but facing away from me. I then felt liquid being poured over my smooth cock and balls and almost instantly, I couldn't see what it was, but it felt like massage oil.

Her hands began on my inner thighs sliding them up and down slowly with the occasional touching of my balls. Credit card swipes I think it's called in the massage world. My cock jumped into life. Her right hand dipped under my balls and began prodding and poking. I realised what she was doing, she wanted to finger my arse. I wasn't going to resist this, so I lifted my body ever so slightly, with Mistress realising this, she found my hole quickly and pushed a finger in deep. The oil certainly helped but it still inflicted some pain -- a good pain though. A second finger followed while her other hand grabbed my rock-hard cock and began wanking me softly with long slow gentle strokes. Looking up to steal a glance I could only see the back of Mistress straddling me but could feel the grinding of her wet pussy into my chest.

I was in heaven. Hands and feet tied to a bed, eyes closed, being wanked slowly with oil and two fingers sliding slowly in and out of my arse. It usually took me a long time to come but I could already feel a build-up. The whole scenario had turned me on so much. My body began to writhe, and my breathing became louder. Then it all stopped!

Argh. No. No. Argh

"I could hear you were ready to come slave. This is about me, not you. You can come at some point."

She leaned across to the beside cabinet, opened the small drawer and removed a few things. I couldn't see what it was, but it soon became clear. After some movement, I felt a hand back around my cock holding it upright with a condom being rolled on. As soon as it was over my cock, Mistress shuffled down my body, leaned up slightly and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy. She plunged down on top of it and began rocking her hips back and forward. And I thought I was heaven only a few minutes before!

I then heard a buzzing sound followed by a deep vibration in my balls. But this wasn't for me, Mistress was using the vibrator for her own benefit.

The gyrating hips stopped. Mistress arched her body back using her left hand behind her to keep steady while her right hand held her magic toy. Leaning back allowed her better access to her clit. At the same time as she was wanking herself, she was teasing me with the odd push of her hips and squeezing my cock inside her pussy. It felt fucking brilliant. My cock was absolutely bursting but the lack of movement meant I would take a while to orgasm. My only hope was Mistress continuing till I got there.

How wrong I was.

Within a few minutes, Mistress lunged forward landing face down on the bed between my legs. With her torso pushed forward, her legs were now taut at either side of my head. Her pussy held onto my cock tightly with the vibrator lodged underneath her making her entire body shake violently. She lay in this position till her breath returned.

Wow, I thought. How horny. I was looking forward to my orgasm now.

Mistress pushed herself off the bed and left the room. I heard water running next door in the bathroom. She must have been washing the oil from her hands. I was looking forward to her returning for my turn. When she did a glass of extremely cold water was poured over my cock and balls causing immediate shrinkage. I could not escape the water due to my cuffs. This was torture. My cock returned to its normal flaccid state.

Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers
12