A New Mom Pt. 02-03

Story Info
A new start, a new life and a new mom.
6.5k words
4.68
20.1k
29

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

I slept very well and awoke feeling rejuvenated, the house seemed quiet I could hear no tv or radio which was a little odd.

I got up went to the bathroom had my morning pee, brushed my teeth, washed my sweaty bollocks and cock, slipped on a fresh pair of boxers, and wandered towards the kitchen for a cup of tea.

As I walked through the living room there was no sign of my new mom and as I entered the kitchen, I saw my dad standing there buttering some toast.

"Morning dad, where is mom this morning?" I asked.

My dad turned to me looking a little puzzled. I was expecting to see her this morning I explained.

"Oh right, to be honest I was worried it might of all been to, much for you yesterday so I thought I would ease back" he replied.

"No Kathleen, please don't think that I thought about everything long and hard last night, and I want you to be happy, not supress or hide yourself away anymore" I smiled and took a piece of toast.

Dad had a tear in his eyes, and he embraced me.

"Oh son, that makes me so happy thank you so much, are you sure you won't mind me being who I want to be?"

"Not at all mom, and anyone who has a problem with it will have to answer to me." I smiled.

"Aww you even called me mom."

"And I will do so from now on, but you must be yourself and do everything you would do if I was not here, not change your life because I am now here full time, I love you and always will." I meant every word.

"So, I can go change?" she asked nervously.

"Yes, now let me eat my toast it is getting cold, and I need a cup of tea." I chuckled.

"Help yourself to more toast and, there is tea in the pot." She smiled pecked me on the cheek and left the kitchen.

Well when mom returned to the living room forty five minutes later my jaw nearly hit the floor, No-one would be able to tell that this sexy looking woman in-front of me was really a man, long auburn hair, bright green eyes highlighted by great looking make-up, ruby red lipstick, a figure hugging bodycon dress, what was either tights or stockings and a pair of black three inch heels. Not a sign of dick bulge to be seen.

I wolf whistled and Kathleen slightly blushed.

"You approve then?" she asked.

"You look totally amazing and sexy as fuck!" I exclaimed.

"First time I have ever heard you swear son, but I like it, you really think I look sexy. Or are you just trying to be nice?" she winked at me.

"I would hit on you for sure." No surprise my dick was growing, looking at the beautiful woman and, smelling her intoxicating perfume.

"Stop it, you're teasing me, Son."

I stood up, stepped towards her, which was probably a bad idea as my cock was now really pushing against my boxers trying to escape, put my hands on her hips and gently kissed her lips.

"I think it is you who is teasing." I said jokingly.

"Ooh is that hard on because of little me?" she said, as her well-manicured painted fingers brushed against my cock.

I nearly came there and then; I am sure she must have noticed my precum making a wet patch.

"To right it is mom, you are a very sexy woman and I bet many men would want to bed you." I said as I stepped back and looked her up and down.

"You better go deal with it, before you burst your balls." She chuckled.

"Nah I'm sure it will go do soon; can I ask a question?"

"Of course, son." She replied with a slight concerned look on her face.

"How come I can't see you cock?"

"I tuck it away like a friend of mine showed me" she smiled.

"Mmm intriguing on two counts, will you tell me how and will I get to meet this friend?" I winked.

"Well actually I was going to tell you that I have arranged to have a few drinks here this evening as a sort of welcome home son party and invited some of my friends over for you to meet, So yes you will get to meet my friend Lexi, who I must tell you is also a crossdresser, as for showing you, I'm not sure about that as you are my son after all".

"Oh, and thought we was not going to keep anymore secrets from each other, mom? a party for me, thank you, I shall look forward to meeting your friends I have only ever met a few of them." I always wondered if mom had many friends as I had only met about six or seven of them over the years.

"OK you got me there, maybe I will show you sometime, now I really think you should go take care of that boner it is winking at me over the top of your boxers now." she smiled while looking down at my erect cock.

"Maybe, I'll sort it later, but for now I shall go and get dressed." With that I went to my room unpacked my bags into the drawers and wardrobe and put on a pair of jeans and a polo shirt, before returning to the living room.

Mom was sat watching the news with her legs crossed, boy did they good, I wanted to stroke them and feel the nylon, my head was all over the place with feelings and thoughts I know I should not have but I cannot shake them off.

"Would you like a coffee mom?" I asked.

"Yes, please son"

After making the coffee I sat on the sofa nearest end to mom on her armchair. Pointed at the reel-to-reel project and asked what film she had been watching. In the eighties there were no dvd players and video machine had not long come out and were quite expensive, so projectors were not uncommon for people to have and watch films on.

Kathleen blushed and almost choked on her coffee.

"Err well, I had been watching some porn and had to turn it off when you knocked at the door yesterday, that is why I did not answer straight away" she said shyly.

"Oh, so you were wanking, you mean" I laughed.

"Yeah, like you don't I suppose" she laughed and put her mug down.

"Is that why you had to wank in bed last night to finish what you had started" I could not help myself.

"You heard me?"

"Heard you and saw you shoot a big load all over yourself then swallow every drop you scooped up, you horny fucker".

By now she was beetroot coloured.

"Oh my, how embarrassing, I shall have to shut my door from now" she stuttered.

"Don't you dare, if it makes you feel any better, I only saw you because I was heading for the bathroom to clean up after having a wank myself" I was for some reason feeling rather braver than usual.

"You had a wank last night and a hard-on this morning, your hormones must be in overdrive" she smirked.

We spent the rest of the day chatting and preparing for the arrival of the evening's guests. Mom explained that some of her friends might get flirty especially after a few drinks and I should not take much notice of them, and Lexi may even stay the night if I did not mind.

"Why would I mind, it is your home after all". I replied.

"Our home now Tim" she smiled and patted my butt.

At about six pm mom said, I should use the bathroom to freshen up and change as she takes ages in the bathroom prepping herself these days and her friends should start arriving from eight pm.

I went to my room stripped off and went to the bathroom naked, turned on the shower, as I was about to get in, I noticed mom through the bathroom mirror looking at me and stroking her crotch. "Mmm maybe not a one-way street after all" I thought.

While in the shower I shaved my face not that I grew much hair, but I liked the smooth feel, and my cock and balls, my yet again erect rod made it easier to shave it. I stepped from the shower, dried off and again walked naked down the hallway to my room, as I passed mom's room I saw her standing there naked waiting to go in the shower, I could clearly see her cock hanging there resting against her balls, she was smooth shaven also, maybe that is another thing I got from her, but seeing that sizeable shaft had me questioning again where could she hide it so as not to see a bulge?

"Bathroom is free now" I said as if that was my reason for looking into her room.

"Thank you, son," she smiled and came out of her room as I entered mine, I looked back to see her toned ass disappear into the bathroom.

I decided to put a white grandad style shirt on with a black pair of jeans.

I was making opening a bottle of red wine to breath in the kitchen when mom walked in, I turned around and my eyes nearly popped out of my head, she looked a million dollars, her eyes this time resembled cleopatra's, her nails a bright red which matched her lipstick, a tight-fitting red dress, red heels and again nylon covered legs.

"Wowser, mom you look knock out, this will be another hard-on moment for sure" I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"You charmer, you say all the right things, anybody would think you are trying to get in my knickers" she smiled and planted her lips on mine.

Again, her perfume was hypnotic, her outfit stunning, my cock hard, how am I going to cope.

At almost eight pm exactly the front doorbell rang, mom went to answer the door and I heard, "Hello darling has your young stud arrived" It was Lexi.

"Yes, he is in the kitchen, you be gently with him". Was mom's response.

"I will unless he insists otherwise" Lexi chuckled.

"Hi Dawn, I really don't know how you put up with her" mom said to whoever it was that arrived with Lexi.

"Hi Kathleen, after sixteen years of marriage, I guess I have just learnt to cope with her wanton ways, besides you know yourself what a sex fiend she is".

I stepped out of the kitchen to be met by a rather tall lady in a snug blue short dress, pert breasts, six-inch heels as if she were not tall enough already, long blonde hair, about thirty-eight to forty at a guess.

"Hello handsome, you must be Tim. Kathleen has told us so much about you" she said, and she reached out her slender hand with bright pink nail varnish.

I shook her hand and confirmed I was Tim, and I was pleased to meet her, she was just as convincing as a woman as Kathleen is.

"This is my wife Dawn" she said, and she gestured her hand towards her wife. "Careful she can bite, but then most men like that" again she chuckled as Dawn reached out her hand shook mine and kissed me on the cheek.

"Pleased to meet you Dawn".

Dawn was wank material for any man, boy or even woman, about five foot five, shoulder length auburn hair, tit's bigger than a handful, slim waistline, wearing a short black skirt well above the knee and a tight white blouse with the top three buttons undone leaving no doubt that her tits were real, and her cleavage looked well fuckable, I would estimate her age to be mid-thirties to forty.

Kathleen gave them a glass of wine each and me a beer. Kathleen sat in her chair, Dawn, and Lexi on the sofa, and I sat on the other armchair opposite them, eyeing them up and down as they sat crossed legged.

The chat was small talk for a good hour or so with Dawn and Lexi asking me all the usual questions like, did I have a girlfriend or even a boyfriend, what music did I like, was I happy to be living here now.

After answering that I had neither a girlfriend or boyfriend, I liked a mix of music and I was more than happy living here now with the best parent in the world, the next part of the conversation I was not expecting.

"Ooh no love interest's you must wank a lot" Lexi laughed.

"If his constant erections are anything to go by, I would say he does" mom spurted out.

I felt my face start to blush.

"You dirty bitch Kathleen, have you been spying on him?" said Dawn joining the conversation.

"Hard to miss when he stands in his boxers right in front of you with his one-eyed pet winking at you over the top and he parades around the house naked" mom winked at me.

I did not know how to respond so just sat there drinking my beer.

"Ooh could be a bit of hope for us yet Dawnie" said Lexi as she squeezed dawns upper thigh.

"We can hope" said Dawn uncrossing her slender legs.

I swear I could see no sign of knickers as she parted her legs slightly switching her position.

My fucking dick was at it again trying to escape its confines.

"And what do you think of your new sexy new mom?" asked Lexi then quickly answered her own question. "Well, I guess that has been answered if she gives you a stiffy" all three of them chuckled.

"Aww come on girls leave the poor lad alone" said Dawn as she got up and sat herself on the arm of the chair I was sat in and put her arm around my shoulders.

"Watch it Tim she will have your cock down her throat before you know it" said Lexi in a seductive manner. "Which I won't mind at all especially if I can watch, if I'm not too busy getting it on with this sexy minx" she continued as she stroked my mom's inner thigh.

The drinks continued to flow as did the questioning only they were getting raunchier the more drinks that had been consumed.

"So, are you a virgin?" asked Dawn as she stroked my cheek.

Now feeling braver due to the alcohol, I said no.

"Naughty boy you been fucking loads of girls I bet" Lexi scoffed.

One or two I replied.

"And how many cock's have you sucked off or played with?" was her next question.

Well as it currently stands none, I winked at her and my mom.

"We will have to do something about that won't we girls".

To which almost in unison Mom and Dawn chorused "damn right".

Dawn was now stroking the back of my neck and now and again running a fingertip around my ear, wholly shit it was a turn on, my cock was going to break if I did not adjust its position in my jeans soon.

As I shuffled in my seat, Kathleen pointed at me and said, "See he has another hard-on".

Dawn dropped her hand to my crotch and squeezed my shaft.

"And what an impressive boner it is too" she said gleefully not in any hurry to remove her hand, instead she started stroking it through my jeans.

"You will have him cum in his pants if you're not careful Dawnie" laugh Lexi.

"I will have him cum in my mouth, my pussy and my arse if I have my way, I can tell you" Dawn exclaimed as she licked my ear. "Any objections sweetie?" she whispered.

Nervously and shyly, I said "Err no"

"She is a man eater Tim, I did warn you honey, she will drain your poor ball sack dry of every drop of spunk you can muster up, believe me I know all too well what she is capable of, and seen her drain many a man at swinger parties" she said with a wink.

Turns out that Dawn and Lexi have been swingers since before they even met, and it continued once they became a couple and married. They explained to me that Dawn is the one that gives my mom and Lexi help and advice about clothing, make up, hairstyles, it appears that Lexi was a closet crossdresser as well until she met Dawn and Dawn gave her the freedom to be who she wanted to be and was proud of her, they both share not only clothing but men and women sexually too. But I digress from the present story, sorry dear reader I hope your cock is hard in your hand.

It was now eleven o'clock and I was feeling the effects of all the booze and feeling a little sleepy.

"Sorry, everyone but I need my bed" I said as I got up and moved from my seat.

"Arrgh honey, you have a good sleep, and we'll see you in the morning," said mom.

I leant down and kissed her goodnight and turned towards the door.

"What no kisses for us, naughty boy," said Lexi.

"Of course, sorry" I replied.

I stepped over to Lexi and gave her a peck on the cheek then moved over to Dawn and went to kiss her cheek.

"I think we can do better that that after all I have felt your lovely cock" smiled Dawn as she stood up, took me in her arms and squeezed me into her firm tits and planted her lips on mine then started kissing me, then she pushed her tongue past my lips and started to tongue wrestle my own tongue, I could feel my cock responding. We parted and I again turned towards the door to leave.

"You going to take care of that stiffy before you go to sleep honey, or would you like one of us to do it for you" Asked Lexi pointing at my groin.

"Err think I will manage, thanks for the offer though".

"So, you are going to wank thinking about my sexy ass wife or maybe about all three of us" she went on.

"Stop teasing him, you bad bitch." chuckled my mom.

I just laughed and went to my room, as soon as I undress and flopped on my bed, I did of course wank myself silly spunked over myself and as usual lapped it all up off my fingers before falling asleep.

I awoke about 1am busting for a pee, as I headed for the bathroom, I could hear noises from mom's bedroom and peeked in, I could see Dawn sat on mom's face and Lexi sucking on mom's cock. I watched a few moments but then really had to go pee. Once finished pissing I washed myself and headed back to mom's doorway, Dawn was now bouncing up and down on moms' cock while Lexi had her cock in mom's mouth. Obviously, I began stroking my own cock while watching when suddenly I saw Lexi looking straight at me.

She beckoned me to go to her. "Come and put that cock in my mouth sexy, shame to waste it".

I did not even think about it, I climbed onto the bed, no-one stopped what they were doing and I straddled myself standing over my mom and Lexi took hold of my cock and took it into her very experienced hot mouth and began sucking and licking my swollen penis, when suddenly I felt a tongue licking and probing my ass crack, it was dawn, she was tonguing me as she rode my mom's cock. I do not even think my mom was aware that I had joined them.

With my ass being probed and my cock being superbly sucked I could not hold on any longer and shot my load into Lexi's eager mouth. I pulled my spent cock from her lips, I whispered a thankyou to both Lexi and Dawn, and went back to bed where I quickly fell back to sleep.

Chapter 3

I was woken by a warm wet feeling around my engorged cock, I lifted my head from the pillow and could see it was Dawn performing the most amazing sensual blow job ever, Her head moving slowly up and down my shaft, I could feel her tongue pushing against the underside of my erection and a light grazing of her teeth on the top side, each upward movement stopped just before my swollen head and back down again she went, taking every bit of meat in her mouth as she could get, I swear she was trying to fit my balls in there too.

As she sucked and licked one of her hands was playing with by ball sack, gently massaging and stroking, she glanced up at me and removed her mouth from my dick.

"Morning stud, I hope you don't mind me helping myself, it is just you looked so hot laying here all naked and your hard-on point up" she whispered.

"No not in the slightest, that feels amazing, never had my cock sucked like that before" I replied.

"Oh, you have felt nothing yet honey, just let me do all the work, you lay back and enjoy" she smiled and winked at me.

She started kissing from my Shaved pubic mound up my stomach, when she reached my right nipple she licked it, sucked it and nibbled at it, this sent sensations around my body down to my nut sack and every other part of me that I had never experienced when I play with my nipple, it was like little electric shock pulses. She continued kissing up my chest around my neck and nibbled my ear, she was gyrating her bald pussy against my shaft, I could feel the heat and wetness, she adjusted herself without using her hands and managed to position the head of my precum leaking cock and slowly push down on it so I could feel her open up to let my throbbing penis enter her, I felt the head of shaft inside her and she held that position for a while squeezing her pussy muscles, I have no idea how I did not spray my cum there and then.

"Do you like that?" she whispered in my ear as her tongue flicked in and out of it.

"Very much so Dawn" I gasped.

Then without any warning she thrust her pussy down my entire length bottoming out and my pubic bone, she let out a gasp as did I.

She started kissing me, her lips felt so warm and her tongue exploring my mouth was sensation overload, she kissed me so passionately that anyone would have thought we were long time lovers.

12