A New Mom Pt. 05

Story Info
I meet a goddess.
4.4k words
4.75
9.6k
15

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

I had the best night sleep ever, when I woke up, I was surprised that I had no signs of a hangover from all the booze I drank last night. I could hear whistling from downstairs, I got up, had my morning pee, washed, did my teeth, and went downstairs.

Mom was whistling as she tidied up.

"Someone is happy this morning." I said as I kissed her on the cheek, "Good morning mom."

"Good morning, after a good night, no wonder I'm happy son." She chirped.

"Tea?"

"Yes, please son."

I made us both a cuppa and sat down with mom, we chatted in general about items on the news, when she looked at me and said, "I am going out this evening, and probably won't get back till late, so please don't wait up." She grinned at me.

"Ooh, you got a date, you saucy minx." I quipped.

"Not as such, I am going to a male sauna on the other side of town." She said still grinning.

"Ok, now I am intrigued, tell me more." I was intrigued as would, any naive person would be.

"Well, it has a sauna, jacuzzi, swimming pool, showers, massage rooms, cinema room, playrooms, a bar it even has a small gym." Mom said in quite a jolly tone.

"Ok, so elaborate on the cinema room and the playrooms?"

"The cinema rooms play all sorts of porn, straight, bisexual and gay, as for the playrooms, they are for the horny fuckers to have fun anyway they want behind closed doors should they wish, or they can leave them open for others to watch or maybe join in if invited." Mom explained.

"Wow, can I come with you sometime?"

"Of course, would be nice to turn up with a young stud." She laughed.

"Cheeky bugger, anyway, I need to pop into town for a few things, do you need anything?" I asked.

"No thank you son, think I have everything, don't forget that Eve is coming later." Mom said as she went into the kitchen.

"I won't, I will be back by two." With that, I kissed mom on the cheek, and went upstairs to dress, and then made my way into town.

It was nearly 2:30pm by the time I got back home, as I entered the house, I could hear voices in the living room.

"Here he is, Son this is Eve." Mom said introducing the drop-dead gorgeous female sitting on the sofa.

"Hello Tim, your mom has been telling me all about you." Eve said as she got up and came over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hello Eve, very pleased to meet you, hope mom has only been telling you good things." I chuckled nervously.

Eve stood about five foot four, long shiny jet-black hair, in a ponytail it sat just over halfway down her back, brown eyes, very slim body, smallish pert breasts that I guess a little bigger than tennis balls, and a beautiful exotic skin tone as if she were Mediterranean born or of Asian descent. She was wearing a black snug fitting blouse, buttons undone to the midway point of her cleavage, a short black skirt just above the knee, black stockings with some sort of floral pattern on them, and a pair of flat sandal type shoes. She looked quite athletic and very fucking sexy.

"Oh, that would be telling, wouldn't it Kathleen." She laughed looking at mom.

"Yes dear, but as Eve is still here it can't have been that bad." Mom said and they both chuckled like a couple of schoolgirls.

"I'll make a cuppa, shall I?" I said, asking Eve how she liked it.

"Mmm, very forward aren't you, but I like it passionate if you must know and adventurous." again she laughed at me, but finally said, "Coffee, white two sugars please."

I went into the kitchen and made drinks, bringing them back in and setting them down on the coffee table, I sat on the armchair opposite Eve.

"So, I believe you met my aunty Dawn and Lexi." She said winking.

"Erm, yeah they are great company." I replied.

"Are you just saying that because they both sucked your dick and aunty Dawn fucked you?" she smiled and licked her lips, uncrossing her legs and slightly spreading them, I could see her silky black knickers as she reached forward for her coffee.

I nearly choked at what she said.

"Oh, don't worry, there are no secrets between me and my aunties."

"Well actually, I thought they were great company before they swallowed my cum load." I said blatantly, trying to sound as though I was not embarrassed by her comments.

"Good answer, I think aunty Dawn was right, I think we are going to get along, I hate boring dull people with no sense of adventure." She said as she drank her coffee.

"Well, that remains to be seen I guess." I said not wanting to sound too eager, but who was I kidding this woman was hot and I wanted to fuck her there and then.

"Ok, well I will show you around some of the better pubs and clubs and we can get to know each other better." She put her empty cup down, I shall go home and get ready, shall I come and get you about 8pm?"

"I can be ready for then, jeans or trousers?" I asked as I know some pubs and clubs are funny about jeans.

"Naked if you like as I understand that's how you like to go round." She laughed, "Trousers will be better so we can get into the oasis night club."

She got up, kissed my mom goodbye, I got up to show her out, as we got to the front door, she turned around and kissed me on the cheek. "Just so you know, I think your quite hot and if I had my way, I would have sucked you off and rode you right in front of your mom." she stroked my crotch and steeped out the door, "see you later sexy." With that she walked down the path and got into her little blue mini and drove off. I did not get the chance to say that I thought she was as sexy as hell, and I wanted to eat her pussy and fuck her as soon as I saw her.

I went back into the living room and cleared the mugs away.

"Well, what did you think of our little Eve?" mom asked, knowing full well I thought she was stunning, I think my boner gave it away.

"She is a very sexy lady and confident, that is for sure, but I think I need you to take care of my hard-on now mom before I burst." I dropped my jeans and stepped out of them as I was not wearing boxers, which made it quicker for me to offer my cock to my mother's mouth, which she opened and accepted my offering.

I held onto the back of her head and started, sliding my shaft back and forth, through her warm sensuous lips, her tongue doing wonders on the underside and on the tip.

I picked up the pace, I could feel the back of her throat on the in thrust, he hands grasped my butt cheeks, pulling me in deeper, I managed to last no more than five minutes when my cock erupted and spurts of my cum shot into her mouth, down her throat, not once did she gag, she just held my butt firmly, so my balls were pressed up against her chin, she suck and licked unto she got every bit, and my cock started to go limp. I stepped back, leant over, and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth so as to taste myself, it was one of the most intense kisses we had shared so far.

I stood up, "Thank you mom."

"No thanks necessary Son, my pleasure, and you coming so much for me was reward enough, that lovely kiss was an added bonus." She said licking her lips.

We had a bit to eat, then I went upstairs to get ready for Eve.

I showered, shaved, then stood looking in my wardrobe as to what I should wear.

"Go with your striped shirt and black trousers honey, she will like you in those, I know I would." She chuckled and headed off.

I went with her suggested and looked in the mirror, "Yeah, not bad." I thought to myself. Just as I was heading down the stairs, I heard the front door open, and Eve say hello to mom.

I was about halfway down when Eve stood at the bottom step and looked up at me.

"Swish woos." She cooed, "Look at you all done up, lets skip going out and just jump straight to the bedroom." She was quite brazen but charming. She was wearing a tight-fitting dress that just about covered her crotch, her hair loose and laying over her shoulders and down her back, high heels on, bare legs, and plenty of cleavage on show again, her nipples were clearly stiff and visible through the material.

"You, look pretty amazing yourself." I said, "But, I think we should at least go out for a little while as we have both dressed for it." I smiled.

"Ok, spoil sport." She chuckled.

"See you later mom, don't wait up." I said as I kissed mom on the cheek.

"Enjoy yourselves, remember I am going out son." Mom said as she kissed Eve on the cheek.

It was quite a mild evening, so I did not bother with a jacket, we got into Eve's mini, and she set of for the other side of town.

"So, where are we going then?" I asked.

"Thought we might start at a quiet little place, so we can at least hear ourselves talking." She replied, "where is your mom off to tonight then, out shagging?"

"Good idea, I knew you would be smart." I laughed, trying to get back at her a little for her earlier comments in the day, "mom is going to some club with a sauna etc, and yes she will probably do some shagging knowing her." I laughed.

"Lucky woman." She smiled.

We pulled into the car park of a little quaint looking pub called the black swan, inside there was about thirty people drinking and chatting.

"What would you like to drink?" I asked Eve.

"Well as I'm driving at the moment, just a diet coke please."

I went to the bar and ordered our drinks, I had a lager shandy, thought I would pace myself.

We sat in a corner booth and chatted about past school and college life, Eve studied art and design alongside doing a business course, I studied design, computers and also a business course. Eve was currently working in a law firm as a legal secretary while I am looking for a small shopfront with storage area to start an embroidery business. We sat there with the conversation flowing for over two hours without even noticing the time.

"Shall we move on?" Eve asked me, "find somewhere a bit more lively with some music."

"I don't mind, as long as it is not jazz or country music, just not my thing." I replied.

"Noted." She said as we left the pub, I was behind her and admired the sway of her butt, she had a very feminine walk, one of confidence.

As we got into the car, she looked at me and said, "Did you like what you saw?"

"What do you mean?" I quizzed, knowing full well what she meant.

"I could clearly feel your eyes checking out my ass." She laughed.

"Well, how could I not admire it." Was all I could think of saying.

"That does not answer my question does it, Tim?" she said as she started the car, "Did you like my ass?"

"Without question, you have a very sexy wiggle in your walk." I replied.

"Aww, thank you." She leaned across and kissed me on the cheek.

We visited two more pubs they were indeed livelier but the music to loud to chat properly.

"What about a wine bar?" she asked me, "it will be quieter, there is one not far from here, unless you have had enough of my company now?"

"No way, I am having a great time, thank you, a wine bar sounds good to me."

As we stood up to leave, Eve pulled me to her and planted a kiss on my lips, then stood back.

"Sorry, I have been waiting to do that all night." She said.

"Don't apologise, I'm flattered and would have done the same, but thought it might scare you off."

"Try it then and find out." She smiled and stepped to me again.

I put my arms around her waist and started kissing her, warm lips, I felt her tongue push against my lips so let our tongues meet and dance. I have kissed girls before but not as passionately as this, it was even more intense than the kiss mom and I shared earlier. Her hands went one to the small of my back while the other found my butt cheek. I copied her and found her butt cheek to be very firm.

"Let's skip the wine bar and go back to my aunties, I'm house sitting as they are away for the weekend." She was looking into my eyes, how could I refuse, "don't worry, you can ring your mom from there and let her know I have kidnapped you for the night." She laughed and started kissing me again.

"If, you are sure?" I said, "I will leave mom a message on her answer machine as she will probably still be out."

"More than sure, now get that sexy butt in the car lover boy." She took my hand and led me out of the pub, back to her car. Her hand was small but very warm and soft.

We got to her aunties house, once inside she pointed to the phone on the hallway table.

"There, call your mom, then meet me in the living room, I shall get us some drinks, Lager, ok?" she said as she walked down the hallway, her ass swaying.

"Yes, please and thank you won't be long."

I called my mom and left a message explaining I was staying with Eve the night.

I put the phone down and went into the living room, sat myself down next to Eve on the sofa and sipped my drink, for some reason I suddenly started feeling a little nervous, maybe it was because she was so beautiful and I really liked her, that I did not want to ruin anything before it began.

The small talk continued for another hour or so, we found we had similar taste in music, films, and comedy, we both liked the countryside and animals.

Without any warning, Eve swung a leg over me, so she was sitting on my lap facing me, her hands held my face cheeks, and she started kissing me, the kiss felt really intense, my cock started to twitch, I could feel the heat from her pussy on my crotch area. She put her head on my shoulder, nibbling at my earlobe, "I want you Tim, come to bed with me." She whispered in a sultry tone.

I ran my hands up and down her back, she started gyrating against my stiffening cock, she knew what she was doing.

"Oh, fuck, I want you too Eve."

Nothing else needed to be said, she got off me and took my hand leading me upstairs to a bedroom with a large four poster bed, she spun round and was kissing me again, her hands undoing my shirt buttons, then undoing my belt and trousers making them fall to the floor, then she peeled my shirt over my shoulders and off my arms.

She broke off from the kiss, stepped back and grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it up over her body and off over her head. She stood before me in a lacy black bra and matching thong. She was a picture of a goddess. We started kissing again, and I reached behind her, and undone her bra, without stopping out kiss, she created enough space for me to pull her bra off and throw it on a nearby chair, I pulled her close to me and for the first time felt her soft warm breasts against my chest, her stiff nipples felt like studs pressing into me.

She managed to guide us over to the bed without separating and pulled me onto the bed with her.

She rolled us over so she was laying on top of me and started kissing down from my neck, pausing briefly to lick and suck my nipples in turn before lowering herself down to my stiff aching cock trapped inside my boxers, She took the waist band between her teeth and pulled my boxers down as she lowered herself down my legs, once my boxers were off she parted my legs, and started stroking my legs making her way back up again, planting little kisses as she did.

Once she was level with my balls she licked and sucked at them, gently nibbling the skin. As I looked down at her she was looking up at me, her rich brown eyes could see I was lost in the shear pleasure she was giving me. She licked up along my smooth balls to the base of my cock, her right hand wrapped around it gently and she lightly squeezed and moved her hand up and down, as she nibbled at the base. Removing her hand, she positioned herself, so the tip of my cock was just a breath away from her sensuous mouth.

She teased tip with her tongue tasting my precum, then slowly lowered her mouth over the throbbing head of my cock stopping briefly once the head was in her mouth, I felt one of her hands cup my balls, then she lowered her head further down my prick until it was all in her mouth as far as possible, holding it there, I felt her tongue moving all over it, I was letting out moans as she performed her magic.

She was now moving her mouth up and down as she sucked, her hand pulling on my nut sack let go and moved lower to my ass crack, the tip of her finger finding the entrance to my butt and she gently applied pressure, not pushing in but just enough to open me slightly, the move her finger in a circular motion.

I could not take anymore, I put my hands on her hand, "Fuck! I'm gonna cum Eve." I grunted.

She did not stop sucking up and down, infact she increased the pressure of her mouth around my shaft and the pressure of her finger around my ass, that was enough to take me over the edge and I started spurting my jizz into her mouth, several thrust's of my cock, and the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced burst through my body, making me arch my back off the bed, grunt and moan like I don't know what. She took her mouth from around my shrinking penis and moved her way back up my body, she lowered her mouth to mine and as we started to kiss, her tongue parted my lips and then all the cum she had in her mouth was passed to mine, this felt so strange but such a turn on to, our tongues acting like mixing swirling the cum and our saliva around, I had no choice but to swallow my own spunk as we kissed on and on for what seemed like ages, my breathing still racing from the orgasm.

"Mmm, that was fucking awesome, my pussy is so wet, even more so that you accepted your cum and swallowed it from my mouth." She said, giving little kisses all over my face.

"You are amazing, I've never felt such an intense orgasm." I responded.

"What not even from my aunty Dawn?" she asked.

"No, not even from Dawn, which was pretty good I must admit, but now it's your turn."

I flipped us both over, and repeated everything Eve had done to me, even removing her thong with my teeth. Once I was back up between her legs, my nose just millimetres from her smooth-shaven pussy all but a thin line of trimmed hair above her pouting pussy, I could smell her sexual musk, not a strong smell but a 'come taste me' kind of smell.

I slowly but firmly ran my tongue up and down her folds forcing them to open a little for me, she was indeed very wet, I was intoxicated by her nectar as I lapped it up into my mouth, my tongue worked its way up her labia to find her erect clit poking from under its hood. As soon as I sucked it into my mouth I felt Eve, raise her butt up from the bed, pushing her pussy into my mouth.

As I sucked on her clit and giving it gentle nips with my teeth, I pushed one of my fingers inside her wet silky pussy, it felt warm, wet, and tight, working my finger in and out I pressed against her g-spot on every inward push. Eve grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her.

Now I had two fingers working in and out of her, Eve was writhing left and right, I decided to change what I was doing. I lifted her legs up from behind her knees, raising her butt off the bed, then lowered my face, burying my nose in her ass crack, my tongue tip acting like a small cock, probing her tight anus entry, pushing my tongue in deeper I felt Eve's thighs tighten either side of my head. Once I felt her sphincter was relaxed and wet enough, I moved my mouth back up enough to start tongue fucking her pussy and move a finger to replace where my tongue had been.

Slowly pushing in, Eve pushed down on my finger, so I knew she was ok with me doing this. I was in up to my second knuckle when I paused to allow her to adjust, her pussy juice was flowing enough for me to be swallowing it down my throat.

I continued pushing my finger in all the way now, then as if it was my cock moved it in and out, she felt pretty relaxed enough for me to add a second finger into her arse, I heard her moan quite loudly as two fingers worked in and out of her butt and my tongue licked either inside her pussy or all over the outside of it, now and then I would suck her swollen pussy lips into my mouth.

12