A New Mom Pt. 07

Story Info
The fun ramps up...
4.4k words
4.75
7.1k
15

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

It was getting on for quarter to six when the doorbell rang. It was my mom, she was dressed to pull, her long black hair in a ponytail, three-inch heels, short black pencil skirt, black lacy blouse, bright red lipstick.

"Evening everyone." She said as she came into the living room. Lexi had already called her and said Sylvia and Tom were coming to dinner also.

Everyone said hello, mom walked over to me, leant over and kissed me.

"Hi son, missed you." She chuckled. She was wearing that hypnotic perfume again, "where are we leaving our clothes?" she asked Dawn.

"In the den sweetie." Replied Dawn.

Mom shuffled off to another room and came back in, wearing just her negligee, stockings, and silky knickers with her heels.

Eve wolf whistled her as she came back in and sat on the sofa next to her.

"Thank you, my angel." She said kissing Eve, "have you been taking good care of my boy?" she winked.

"Of, course aunty Kathleen, infact we all have." She laughed.

"I bet you all have too, dirty buggers and left me out." Mom joked.

"I'm sure there will be plenty of other fun times for you to join in." Lexi chipped in.

Dawn appeared carrying drinks for everyone, ladies on the wine and me on the lager, when the doorbell rang again. Dawn went to answer it this time, it was Sylvia and Tom, they walked into the living room behind Dawn.

Both wearing long coats, "Let me take your coats." Said Dawn.

As they took their coats off, I could see that they were naked under them.

Sylvia had silver hair to her shoulders, petite in size and stature, slightly saggy big tits, with huge nipples like they had been sucked on by a milking machine for years, her pussy bald with dangling pussy lips, Tom had a good head of brown hair, bit of extra weight, stood about five foot ten inches, his cock and balls smooth shaven, soft his cock was about three inches and was circumcised.

They went around the room giving kisses and saying hello, when Sylvia got to me, I stood up to say hello.

"You must be Tim, hello my darling, you are very handsome." She said kissing me full on the mouth.

"Hello, Sylvia, pleased to meet you."

"Hello Tim," said Tom holding out his hand which I shook, "I heard a lot about you last night from your very proud mom." he said in quite a deep voice.

"Pleased to meet you Tom, hope I can live up to what my mom has been saying."

"You do so far." he said cupping my balls and laughing.

We all sat drinking and chatting, Tom telling us all about my mom having a queue of guys waiting to fuck her last night at the green dragon club and she serviced every one of them, either by hand, oral or in her ass.

"Right dirty bitch she was Tim, she was on heat, she must have had a gallon of spunk." He chuckled.

I looked at mom, who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Well, what can I say, a girl has needs, and I had not been for a while, they had missed me." She laughed.

Dawn called from the dining room that dinner was ready, we all took a seat around the table, I had Eve one side and Sylvia the other, Tom sat between mom and Lexi while Dawn was the other side of Eve.

The food was great, very tasty, the alcohol was flowing in abundance, the conversation turned to sex of course.

"I hear you four have had a busy day." Sylvia said, looking at me, Eve, Dawn and Lexi.

"Mmm, you could say that." Chuckled Eve, now stroking my inner thigh causing my cock to twitch and grow.

"More wine Sylvia, Tom?" asked Lexi.

"No thankyou sweet cheeks, I have to drive home." Said Tom.

"Nonsense, the spare room is made up for you, so relax and enjoy the evening my darling." Replied Lexi, pouring more wine into their glasses.

"Fine with me." Said Sylvia.

"Ok, thank you." Said Tom.

Eve was stroking my stiffness and I caught Sylvia watching, she slowly placed her hand on my inner thigh.

"Nice erection you have Tim." She said, now feeling my balls.

"Thank you." Was all I could think of to say.

I could not see Tom's hands but could tell they were under the table and from the odd moan from Mom and Lexi he was stroking their cocks for them. Dawn was sat with her legs open rubbing her pussy, then tasting her own fingers.

"Anybody, want to taste." She said.

"Don't mind if I do." said Tom, as he rose from his seat and came round to Dawn, his cock was hard and about six or seven inches I guess, I could see precum on the tip. He got down on his knees between Dawns legs and lowered his head to start licking her.

"Do you mind if I taste Tim Eve?" asked Sylvia.

"Not at all, if he doesn't" chuckled Eve.

"I have no objections." I threw in quickly.

I moved my chair back so Sylvia could get her mouth around my cock without banging her head on the table. I look across the table and saw mom and Lexi snogging.

Sylvia was a talented cock sucker, making use of her lips, tongue, hand, and fingers.

"Shall we move to the playroom." Said Lexi.

"Yes, come on everyone it will be more comfy in there." Replied dawn.

I had not seen the playroom, but as I walked in, I could see a swing seat hanging from the sealing in one corner, large cushions all over the floor, what looked like a vaulting horse from a gym and a set of stocks. This lot are fucking kinky I said to myself.

Sylvia guided me to a cushion, and I lay down, she lowered herself, "Now where was I." she smirked, and resumed sucking my cock.

As I looked around the room, I could see Tom eating Dawns Pussy, mom and Lexi in a sixty-nine sucking each other's cocks and Eve was just lowering her pussy down on my face.

After a few minutes sucking my cock and fingering my ass I heard Sylvia say, "That looks good sweetie, wanna swap for a while?" she was obviously talking to Eve because Eve got up from my face, Fuck I love eating her pussy, the nectar is sweet and sticky.

Sylvia lowered her bald pussy to my face, and I sucked her big fanny lips in to mouth, then licked along her slit, she was so wet, and her juice tasted stronger than Eve's and Dawn's, but tasty all the same, she started grinding around on my face squashing my nose, she was rubbing her clit with one hand and squeezing a tit, with the other.

"Fuck, you are so good eating pussy Tim, I am about to cum."

"Careful Tim, she might drown you." I heard Tom say.

Sylvia, cum that much that I thought she was pissing in my mouth and over my face, I never knew women could leak so much juice.

Sylva climbed off me, only to be replaced by Dawn and I got to work on her pussy, Dawn slide back and forth in such a way that my tongue licked along her ass crack aswel as her cunny.

When she came, she went into overdrive, frantically playing with her clit while trying to get my entire face inside her. As her orgasm subsided, she slid off me and lay on the floor, I felt my own orgasm was close, lifted my head to watch Eve swallow it only to see it was Sylvia sucking me again, I looked around and could see Eve, sat on a cushion having a drink.

"I'm gonna cum." I grunted like a pig.

I raised my hips as Sylvia devoured the whole six inches of my meat right down to my balls, cum started pumping to the back of her throat and I could see her cheeks sucking in as she gulped my jizz down. I looked around the room and everyone was watching while drinking.

Sylva slid up my body and kissed me, I could taste my sperm on her lips and tongue, her big breasts pressing into my chest.

"Thank you, young man, you give oral as good as you take it." She said, to which everyone laughed.

After we had all had another drink and a rest, Lexi said, "Who is up for a game of guess who?" she was winking at Dawn.

"Count us in, you know we are up for anything." Said Tom.

"I'm in." said my mom and Eve almost in unison.

"Me definitely." Smiled Dawn.

"How about you son, you in?" asked mom.

"How do you play it?" I asked.

"Well, you see those stocks over there, someone is put in the blindfolded, and has to guess who is licking or sucking them." Explained Lexi.

Not thinking it through completely I said I was in also.

As I am the newbie it was agreed by them all that I go in the stocks first. Dawn and Lexi moved the stocks into the middle of the room, positioned me in them, where I had to bend over, my neck and wrists became restrained within the device and my feet parted and strapped to the legs of the device.

Eve place soft velvet blindfold on me and whispered in my ear. "Just go with it and you will enjoy everything." Then kissed me on the cheek.

I could hear muffled sounds from the other side of the room as they decided who went first to test me.

I felt a hand cup my balls, then a mouth engulfed my soft cock, as I felt the tongue swirling around, I knew it was my mom but stayed quiet to enjoy it a bit longer. As my dick stiffened mom moved back and forth, sucking and licking, her hand was pulling on my ball sack.

"Any idea yet Tim?" Dawn asked.

"I think I know but not sure." Obviously lying.

Two minutes passed I was lost in the enjoyment.

"How about know, any guesses?" quizzed Dawn.

"Is it my mom?" I said, knowing full well it was, as I was so used to her blowjobs by now.

"Yeah" came a cheer from the others.

Mom stopped sucking and reluctantly moved away. Next, I felt hands on my butt, then a tongue in my ass, it tickled my ring a little before gently poking in, then it was lay against my skin and lapped up and down my crack, it was heavenly, but I knew it was Eve.

"Well?" someone said, I think it was Tom.

"Is it Eve?" I said.

"Yes, well done." Said Dawn.

Eve did not stop, she carried on licking, as I felt another mouth go round my cock and start sucking like it was a straw. I must admit, this time I was not sure, I thought it was either Lexi or Sylvia.

The sucking continued; Eve now had two fingers in my ass as she sucked on my balls. I was moaning and panting, how I did not explode I do not know.

"Any ideas?" Dawn asked.

"To be honest, no." I said.

Then I felt something brush against my lips, I opened my mouth and felt a nipple so started flicking my tongue on the tip then suck in into my mouth and nibbled on it gently. By its size I knew it was Sylvia.

"Do you know who is doing what?" asked Dawn.

Letting go of the nipple I replied, "I know it is Eve fingering my ass and sucking my balls, is it Lexi sucking my cock, and Sylva's nipple in my mouth.

"Well done, three out of three." Said Dawn.

Suddenly I felt abandoned as my cock was not being sucked, my ass no longer being fingered and no nipple in my mouth.

"Hello, are you still there?" I asked, thinking the buggers had gone and left me there as a joke.

"We are still here honey, just working out what to test you with next." Lexi said.

Again, I felt a tongue at my ass, I moaned as it licked my asshole, then something touched my lips, thinking it was again a nipple I opened my mouth, it was too big to be a nipple, someone was putting their cock in my mouth, to my own amazement I eagerly allowed it to enter me my mouth even licking the precum off the head of it. It started to slowly fuck back and forth causing me to salivate and dribble.

Then I felt something nudging against my ass, thinking it was a finger I pushed back towards it, I started to feel a little stretched, this is no finger, not even two fingers, I thought to myself. It was a cock entering my virgin butt, slowly it went deeper and deeper, it was a little painful and uncomfortable, but I tried to relax as much as possible. Whoever is in my butt is being very gentle and thoughtful, pausing every inch, so I could get used to the cock being in there.

My mind raced back to the cock in my mouth as I felt it throb then spew salty spunk into my mouth, thicker than my own butt still warm and tasty so swallowing it down was no issue, the cock left my mouth and was replaced by a pair of soft warm sensuous lips, kissing and tonguing me, tasting the cum, by the way they were kissing I knew it was Eve, this was confirmed as she whispered in my ear.

"That was so fucking hot, and see you getting fucked has me so wet, here taste." She said as she put two fingers in my mouth from her snatch, I could taste her sweet juices.

"I am enjoying it now it is not so painful" I told her, she kissed me again and moved away.

My ass was now being slowly but deeply fucked, I just had to try and work out who cum in my mouth and who is screwing me, the only candidates were mom, Lexi, or Tom.

I was confused and had no idea who had done what, when I felt, another cock being offer to my mouth, I took it in my mouth and it stretch my lips, I barely got it in.

This has got to be Tom, I thought as his cock looked the biggest here. Which leaves either mom or Lexi that had already used my mouth or who was currently fucking me.

The cock in my ass picked up pace and soon spurted its cream in my bowels, then as it softened it was taken out of me, again I had someone licking and sucking the cum, this time from my ass, ass crack and my balls.

"Mmm, delicious." Said Dawn. So now I knew who had cleaned my ass up.

Then the cock in my mouth erupted, spurt after spurt of thick warm cum, I gagged a little, but managed to swallow it all.

"Fuck yeah." I heard Tom groan, so that gave that away. Shit he cum a lot.

"No need to ask if you know who that was is there now." Laughed Sylvia.

"So sorry, I could not keep quiet any longer, he was just so fucking good." Said Tom.

"I shall take that compliment." I laughed.

I was released from the stocks and stood up. My ass feeling a little tender, but the pleasure was worth it. The blindfold was removed, and the suspects stood in front of me.

"So, who do you think took your ass cherry?" Eve asked me, as she put her arms around me and rubbed my butt.

Thinking it could not possibly be my mom I said, "Lexi."

"No." responded Eve.

I looked at mom, "Must have been you then mom?"

"Yes, my darling it was me, I hope I was gentle enough for you, you were so tight, even after Eve had relaxed your muscles with her tongue and fingers." She said hugging me and planting a kiss on my lips, I responded by hugging her and kissing her deeply.

"Aww, such a sweet loving boy." Said Sylvia.

"So, was this planned all along?" I asked looking towards Eve.

"Not all along, only after you guessed the first three." She winked at me, it looked so hot though, my pussy was dripping that much Sylva had to catch it in her mouth." She chuckled.

"Always a pleasure never a chore my dear." Laughed Sylvia.

"Honestly all the cocks here wanted to fuck you, but we decided it was only right that honour of taking your cherry was your moms honey." Said Dawn as she stroked Toms cock which surprisingly was stiff again.

"Well, I have tried it once and enjoyed it so anytime either of you want you can get your wish and fuck me." I said confidently licking my lips.

Everyone laughed and dawn followed Lexi out of the room, coming back with more drinks, I needed one, I can tell you.

"My turn in the stocks, but no guessing just make use of me good and proper." Said Sylvia.

"Dirty bitch." Quipped Tom.

Lexi lowered the legs on the stocks to accommodate Sylvia being smaller, and strapped her in, no blindfold was needed this time tough. Lexi was first to put her cock in Sylvia's waiting mouth.

Mom went behind her and buried her cock in Sylvia's soaking wet pussy, I sat on a cushion for a break and watched as Eve lay on top of the wooden horse, with Dawn eating her pussy, and Tom was behind Dawn on his knees devouring her pussy and ass, before pushing his cock in her pussy, I could quite clearly see his thick cock stretching Dawn open.

"Fuck yeah Tom, shove it deep and hard honey, give me all of your big cock." Panted Dawn as Tom buried his prick up to his balls, then started pounding, no build up, just straight into hard fucking.

You would not believe Tom is seventy-eight years old, Sylvia is seventy-one, Tom calls her his trophy wife.

Feeling rested and my cock hard again, I was weighing up who to have fun with, when I heard mom say she was coming, when she pulled out of Sylvia I replaced her but I was wanting to fuck her bubble butt, I scooped some of moms cum from Sylvia's pussy and smeared it around and inside her asshole, then rubbed some around my cock, I slowly pushed into Sylvia without much resistance I must say, when fully in I paused to savour the feeling, then started to pump in and out slowly at first then building up speed and pressure.

I saw Eve jump down from the horse and climb under Sylvia, het tongue licked my balls, Then Sylvia tensed up as Eve put one, then two then four fingers in her squelchy fanny, then pushed all her fingers inside until she could form a fist, I could feel her through the thin skin wall on my shaft. Sylvia was pushing back against my cock and Eve's fist, Myself and Eve now finding a matching rhythm in which to pleasure Sylvia.

"I'm cummin," grunted Lexi, as her body spasmed, letting her balls empty into Sylvia's mouth.

Mom was now leaning over the horse with her ass on show.

"Tom, be a darling and fuck me next." She said.

Where does Tom get the stamina from and the prolonged erection, fair play to him I thought.

After smashing Dawns ass for a few more minutes, he withdrew and stood behind my mom, slowly pushing his big bulbous head into her anus, mom let out a big sigh.

"Mmm, yeah that's it, fill me with cock." She said looking back over her shoulder.

Seeing and hearing my mom being such a cock hungry slut really did turn me on.

Dawn was now kissing Sylvia no doubt pinching some of Lexi's cum as she did so. Lexi came behind me and started to rub my butt cheeks, then slipped a finger in my ass and massaged my prostrate as I still fucked Sylvia, just a few minutes of that and I was ready to burst.

"I'm gonna cum."

Eve took hold of the base of my shaft and pulled me out of Sylvia then took me in her mouth and sucked greedily on me until I let my sperm flood her mouth. Lexi removed her finger.

"More drinks everyone?" asked Lexi.

"Yes please'" was the unanimous reply.

"I'll have mine after Tom has finished using my Ass." Growled mom as Tom was pounding away like a jack hammer, I could hear moms' knees knocking against the side of the wooden horse.

As Tom announced he was about to cum, Lexi, Dawn and Eve lined up by them on their knees waiting for their share of the bounty, Tom did not disappoint them, he withdrew his cock and wanked over the three girls faces and into their open mouths.

Once they all kissed and shared the spoils, we all sat around the room drinking, chatting, and laughing. I was thinking to myself that I have experienced everything there is in one night and fucking loved every minute, every touch, every suck, every lick, every thrust and every load of cum, wherever it was deposited.

After half an hour had passed, Sylvia stood up, "Ok, I have a request." She said.

"Go-on my darling." Replied Lexi.

"Can Tom and Tim lay on the floor for me I want to do something badly." She said as she played with her tits.

"Yeah." I said with a little hesitation.

"You will be fine honey, it will be pleasure I promise." She smiled taking my hand and positioning me in the middle of the floor, then guided Tom to lay in a position where our legs were sort of lace, and our balls met.

Sylvia knelt down and took a cock in each hand, stroking and sucking each in turn to get us hard, once both cocks became stiff, she held them together with her hands wrapped around both of them and wanked them as one, licking at the tips, then dribbling saliva over them and coating them. Then she straddled us with her ass towards me.

"Someone be a dear and hold Tim's cock, and someone hold Tom's, I want one in each hole please."

Eve took hold of my cock and started kissing me, mom had Tom's cock, Sylva lowered herself taking my cock in her ass and Tom in her very wet pussy, the feeling was amazing as she started riding both of us, I could feel Tom's cock and could feel Sylvia's pussy and ass muscles working on both dicks. This is no way the first time she has done this, I thought to myself.

12