A New Office Jade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinwizard
sinwizard
184 Followers

Bernard's face took confusion as an answer to her words before he asked, "So you're saying you were coerced, rufied, tricked, cajoled or threatened?"

"Well, no, not really..."

"Did you accidently fall on his dick and it was too long to get off of?" Bernard heard the office door open and close and then get locked.

Diane obviously saw the ladies coming out of the office and asked if they could go elsewhere to talk. At Bernard's negative response and not having moved a step Diane knew this might get ugly but what could she do? "It's difficult to explain, Bern."

Bernard's face was still trying for impassive or ambivalence when he said, "Just a question. Was the sex consensual?"

Diane's shoulders slumped as tears started falling again. She knew Bernard well enough that the conversation would go nowhere else until the question was answered. She also knew it was a fair question. Lastly, Diane knew that Bernard would be able to tell if she was lying as soon as she said it. "Yes," Diane finally answered quietly.

Bernard's choler reached his face and he took a couple of deep breaths to try and keep from bolting forward and beating the shit out of this woman he once loved, he still loved, but his trust was shattered beyond any immediate reckoning. "The house, utilities and car have all been placed in your name. My name has been removed from all of our joint documents. You broke our trust over something you can't easily explain and I want nothing more to do with you. If the reason you cheated was because of an old flame you couldn't resist now there is no need to resist. If you cheated on me in the house we shared because I was a bad lover, a bad person, didn't make enough money or no longer fit what you thought I was or we were going to be then you have no more worries as I'm no longer there to cause the issue."

Bernard turned his head to see Dahlia and Lisa just standing there watching the whole conversation. They said nothing and made no move to leave.

Returning his face to Diane he found that his sympathy was nonexistent. "Please do not call me anymore. Do not harass me at my place of work. And since I've already spoken to your parents there will be nothing they can do to try and change my mind about you. They have one of the images..." At that Diane's eyes popped open wide. "And they have given me their consent to leave without attrition. So please leave and don't have any of your friends call me, either. I'm calling the boys tonight so the news will get around fast enough. Now please move as I'd like to go...home." The pause on the word was weird but he knew it was right.

"What am I supposed to do? I don't have a job," Diane yelled with a broken voice.

Bernard passed her, unlocked his car, slid a leg in and said over the door, "This month's mortgage is paid. You have about twenty days to figure something out. If you can't, go see Ted and he will buy the house back. You can keep it all. We're done."

With that Bernard settled in, started his car, backed out of the stall and just drove away, leaving Diane standing where she was. Since she made no move - to either get in the way or change where she had been standing - Bernard was in no danger of running her over, damn it all.

Bern did not look in the mirrors to check if she was ok, he saw nothing behind him for at least six blocks. What he also did not see was Dahlia telling Lisa to follow him. He also didn't see Dahlia approach Diane and begin haranguing her with insults and vocal detritus over what she had done.

************

When Bernard reached his palatial estate that was half the size of his former house he parked in his assigned spot and simply went inside. He dropped everything near the door except the keys which he put on the kitchen counter. His shirt flew toward a small basket near the bathroom and sunk in, go two points, and he ended up in the new bedroom with the new bed and he just fell down atop it.

There was concern somewhere in his head for why he wasn't crying anymore. Was the destruction of his relationship so poorly done by his one-time fiancée that he no longer had feelings about anything beyond fury? The anger that was present was heavy but after three days the sadness had yet to arrive and he wondered why.

Other questions burned in his head: why hadn't be begun yelling at Diane to get a dog if she was lonely and screaming at her for the question of "What are you doing home?" - I live here, too, you bitch! and swinging at the dude screwing his girl. Had he become such a minimalist in his life that physical confrontation was completely removed from the possibility? Did he know this was going to happen so he just let it to give himself a way out? Sure, Diane was a gorgeous woman but she had chosen him right? Wait, right?

A small knock on his new door stirred him from his self-recriminating thoughts. Diane couldn't have followed him could she? Considering the size of the apartment it took only a moment for Bernard to reach the door and when he peeked through the peephole he could only see the top of head of brown hair. Quietly he opened the door and as the wind rushed in he forgot that he was shirtless. "Yes?"

His coworker Lisa Sherrell turned to him as the door opened. "Hi Bern. Mind if I come in?," she said as she just pushed her way in. With a quick survey of the small, almost furniture-less apartment Lisa set her purse on the floor next to his things.

Bern looked out the door but saw no one else so he quietly closed the door. "What can I do for you Lisa?" His wonder was real and his etiquette remained.

After the inspection Lisa turned back to him with a smile of condolence. "Dahlia and I saw what happened with Diane and we wanted to make sure our number one guy was going to be okay. Relationships are hard, aren't they?"

Looking skeptical Bernard asked, with a little more oomph behind his tone, "Lisa, what can I do for you? Now is not a good time to be visiting, I'm afraid. I would just like to shower and go to bed and not hear you trying to insult me."

Lisa smiled at the change in tone and without missing a beat said, "Well, what you can do for me is just make sure you're okay, we need you, you know, and why don't you go ahead and get your cock out so I can suck on it for a while." As her response was forthcoming Lisa had been removing her dress and she now stood in just bra and panties in front of Bernard. Lisa's eyes were bright and taunting and...wanting.

Bernard put his hands on his hips and dropped his head in some kind of exasperation. While he was certain it would be nice this wasn't what he needed right now and he said as much. He didn't really want to be with anyone right now.

"Oh, I know but you're single now so you're dick isn't attached to anyone, right?"

With a huff Bernard replied, "Right."

Bernard looked at Lisa and she was very pretty. Her brown hair was loose down her back and over her shoulder covering one of her tits. Her tits weren't large but they seemed to have some kind of pop as they stood high as Lisa removed her bra and small nipples were presented. Her stomach was thin which led across to high hips dropping to thighs that were strong and muscular. She didn't remove her panties but as she approached Bernard he was frozen. Something like this had never happened to him before. He either had to simply go with it or run from it.

His now single mind presented the Shoulder Angel and Devil and they yelled and screamed that everything was okay because he was, indeed, single now. Why would he want to go back to that cheating bitch when pussy was just presenting itself now? You dumbshit, his Devil hollered at him, get your dick out and put it in her mouth! So he did - his anger and lack of demonstrable turn in any outward manner forced him to realize the acuity of his insecurity.

While there was an angel on his other shoulder it didn't say anything so it must have agreed with its conscientious opposite.

Belt unclasped, pants button open and zipper down Bern pulled his dick out and presented it to Lisa. With no miss of any heartbeat Lisa took hold of the proffered organ, stepped up and briefly kissed Bern's lips with her eyes open and then bent to her knees and took him in her mouth.

Bernard hardened almost instantly. There was an oddness to the mouth of another woman in this type of situation. The general activity was, of course, the same, but the feeling, the way it was done, the intricacies were completely different. Where Diane was fast and sometimes brutal Lisa was slow and attentive. The anger in Bern's mind was screaming that all Diane wanted to do was get it over with, not that she wanted to be part of it.

It was also yelling in bonheur that Lisa was enjoying this. Look at her! She wanted you to feel really good so she was fellating correctly - slow and attentive, wet and smothering your dick with saliva to make you wet and lubed; not like that bitch, Diane, who just wanted to NOT do it. By helping you feel good Lisa was probably feeling some kind of good herself, Bern's shoulder angel whispered to him.

Indeed, Lisa was enjoying this. Bernard was larger than any of the women of the office actually gave him credit for. As well, he was lasting more than a minute. The office bet was that sex with Bernard couldn't last for more than three minutes total - and that on a great day. Lastly, Lisa was the first to get Bernard's dick in one of her holes and if she wanted to she could brag about it. There was a small discussion between Lisa and Dahlia, though, that Lisa following him wouldn't go anywhere and if it did then Lisa would be going elsewhere for work. She had to be careful now.

Slowly and methodically Lisa moved back and forth on Bern's cock. She stroked him in rhythm with her mouth and the salivary deliverance was high so the strokes were easy. When she felt her tit massaged she knew Bernard was finally getting into it. Her pussy was wet and was whetting for more attention. The only thing she could really do was take control even more.

After a few more strokes and hard sucks on Bernard's nice cock she took him from her mouth, stood, grabbed his shaft and dragged him over to the small kitchen counter. Lisa turned back to Bern and with her eyes locked onto his she removed her panties. Re-gripping his member she turned back to the counter. With one hand on the counter and one still holding his manhood in a firm grip Lisa turned her head over her shoulder to Bernard and said in a commanding and sensual voice, "Fuck me, Bern, right now!"

Lisa turned back to the counter and guided Bern's standing member to the opening between her legs. When she felt him take over and the head of his cock tickled her lower lips she knew she had him. Fuck that Diane bitch. This might not go anywhere but Bernard was a great guy so she'd give him her pussy for a few minutes.

The few minutes, however, lasted nearly thirty. When Bernard pushed his dick into Lisa's pussy he was slow and syncopated. He never rushed despite Lisa's want and wont.

After about five minutes of sliding in and out of this beauty he was having sex with Bernard reached around her hips and brought his fingers to play on her clit. A furious but controlled rubbing in circular formation on the wonderful little nub caused Lisa to hold the counter with both hands and bend over in excited near-supplication. Only a few minutes of the double feeling caused the young woman to have her first orgasm. It was small but remarkably powerful.

When Lisa's release was complete her legs barely held her up so Bernard pulled himself out and gently guided her to his bedroom - the only complete furniture in the apartment right now. Guiding her to the bed he had Lisa lay on her back with her legs hanging slightly over the edge. He leaned down at the end of bed between her legs and ate his first different pussy in several years.

Bern was stricken with a type of shaky concern in his mind that he was cheating but then his shoulder angel and devil stepped in together and mentally bitch slapped him and told him to get his tongue deeper into Lisa and leave Diane in a ditch covered by zebra cum, salt, pepper, a coked-up Tasmanian Devil and whole boat load of who cares.

That slap put him back in place and he did, indeed, get his tongue deeper into Lisa. Wide spread for a moment across her happy spot and a stabbing sword into her velvet tunnel the next. When Lisa's knees closed over his head Bern worked his face from between her thighs and stood and looked down at the young woman who tried to take advantage of him - it seemed that the advantage was lost for her.

Looking at her face Bernard could see that Lisa had her eyes closed tight and the rest of her face scrunched up in what looked like something was distasteful to her. "Lisa, are you alright?"

"Huh, what?" Lisa's eyes slowly opened and she looked around the room like she was surprised about where she was.

"Are you alright," Bern asked again.

Lisa's face was still trying to determine something. "I, um, yeah, like, uh, I'm okay." She tried to feign some kind of throw away thought by waving her hands in a never mind gesture.

"That bad was it," Bern asked in a small defense while trying to be humorous. It didn't work.

"What? Oh, no, that's not it at all. It's great...Um, have you come yet?" Lisa looked like she was trying to leave or something. She put one forearm on her forehead like she needed to keep her eyes averted for some reason. Bernard was confused with these looks.

Bernard lightly shook his head. "I was going to go for more but you look like you don't want to keep going. Why don't you go ahead and get dressed and we can try and keep this little while just for us, okay?" The devil on his shoulder slapped Bernard upside the head, 'Are fucking stupid? Forget Diane and get in there and fuck this nice piece of ass,' it screamed. 'Did you like that little double pun? That was pretty good, right?' The angel looked around Bern's neck and shook its head at the devil.

Lisa sat quickly, throwing her hands out to Bern's chest, "Oh no, it's not that at all! I want to keep going but I'm just, it's just so...surprising that this is happening. That's all. Here." As she said the last word she dragged her hands down Bern's chest to his softening after no use for a few minutes cock and stroked him and then swallowed him again.

To Bernard, this second taking in of his manhood was a first. Diane had never done that, never would, she once said, his dick would have her pussy juice on it and she wasn't into that. He felt like a porn star for a minute - while changing positions they would keep the pleasure going by using oral ministrations and keeping it dirty and, and...whatever.

The young woman's mouth was still talented after a second run inside of it, Bernard thought. There was a consideration that the new mouth swallowing his cock was still amazing but the fact that the wonder hadn't worn off was a nice discourse of thought.

It didn't last all that long, though - it didn't need to. He was rock hard again after just a minute or two so he gently pushed Lisa back to the bed and then followed her down. After a little coaxing they moved up the bed so their feet weren't hanging off and Bern gently climbed between her legs where she guided him right into her, literally.

Up on his arms Bernard closed his eyes and savored the feel again. He pushed in and pulled out a few times before reopening his eyes and looking down at Lisa. She reached her arms up to his head and pulled him down into a passionate kiss and grew more excited the longer he slid in and out of her. Bernard felt her feet lift and then clasp together with her calves lifting above his hips. This allowed him to push further in and pull out more before driving right back in.

There was no need for speed so Bernard didn't hurry. He kept a slow pace with his hips while his tongued danced with Lisa's. Their eyes were opened and filled with delight. On occasion Bernard would stop kissing her mouth and drag his tongue down her neck or over to her earlobes but he always returned to her mouth. His hands were not still as they caressed her tits, pinched her nipples and dragged fingers in the cleavage between her breasts.

Their lovemaking had turned slower as the minutes went on. The idea of time was lost amid the newness of the physical contact between these two. Whether hours, days or even the simplicity - and the high probability of just a bunch of minutes - they cared not. The two had rolled over once so Bernard was on his back but that didn't last overlong as he wanted to stay in control. There was no romance in that he was trying to allow himself to be free of being cuckolded and to keep his mind on the woman he was sliding in and out of.

Too soon, though, arrived the telltale signs that Bernard's release was imminent. With a slow push inward he whispered to Lisa that he was almost ready. With the slow draw out he let her know that while it would be fun and frivolous he wasn't going to loose his seed within her. Where would she like it, he asked her.

Lisa's eyes met his and she said simply, "Let me take care of it for you."

Bernard wasn't entirely sure what that meant but when she forced a rollover and then lifted herself from his manhood she immediately got to his side and took his pussy drenched cock into her mouth and stroked and sucked him for all she was worth. Not more than half a minute later Bernard blew his load into her throat.

Lisa spent several more minutes just cleaning him off, goggling his nuts, licking him up and down his shaft and softly stroking him. Her eyes darted to his and held them as she swallowed him again and with one last, slow release she popped him out of her mouth. "Mm, that's good, Bern."

"Thank you, Lisa. Yes, you are very good," Bern said softly.

"Do you think you'll be alright the rest of the night, Bernard?"

"Yeah, I think so. Thanks for stopping by, I guess," Bern said oddly. He felt stiff inside, his emotions screaming at him that he just cheated on his fiancée, his infidelity a scar on anything he might try to accomplish in his life...

"Just shut the fuck up, you moron! You didn't cheat on anyone because you left her for cheating on you, you imbecilic shit stain. Your dick can go anywhere it wants now so get that cunt out of your mind, forget her, make any memory of her a tragedy to your existence, turn thinking about her into a reason to have sex with everyone - YES, everyone!" The shoulder devil and angel were in sync in their yelling at him for once. If they agreed then conscience couldn't be completely wrong, could it?

A soft hand on his shoulder brought Bernard back to the moment. "Bern, are you alright," Lisa asked.

"What? Oh, yeah, sorry about that. Just spaced for a minute knowing I just had some great sex with a beautiful woman. At least, the three minutes was good for me," Bernard said, flashing a crooked smile of sarcastic endeavor that Lisa didn't seem to pick up.

Lisa looked at the digital clock on the side of the bed and said, rather seriously and with wonder, "Three minutes? Try like forty-five minutes."

Bernard and Lisa just sat naked on the bed for another quarter hour just talking about their worlds. Bernard was trying to let himself go and to stop thinking about sitting with another naked woman. Lisa's mind was telling her that she needed to make sure that nothing was said - ever. Maybe to Dahlia but that was it.

After they talked they each found their clothes and dressed together, as if they'd been doing that for some time. When the time finally drew for Lisa to leave things got a weird for a second, wondering how to say goodnight and showing proper etiquette for basically what turned out to be a type of booty call. Or was it a pity fuck? Who knew. Finally, Lisa just threw her arms around Bernard's neck and gave him a sweet kiss.

sinwizard
sinwizard
184 Followers