A New Partnership

Story Info
Married life will never be the same.
7.9k words
4.43
39.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixT9dr
sixT9dr
322 Followers

Author's note: Though not necessary, the reader may want to review the prior stories in this 3-part series: "A Renewed Friendship" (written from the husband's perspective) and "A Surprising Rendezvous" (written from Nikki's perspective). This final & independent sequel is written from the wife's perspective. Enjoy!!

I turned off the car and sat quietly in the parking lot, staring with contempt at the beautiful lodge in front of me. Somewhere inside the walls of that luxurious establishment, my husband of 18 years was screwing my childhood friend behind my back. With my heart thumping, and lungs heaving, I pondered my next steps.

I had driven about 75 miles away from our home to catch him in the act of being unfaithful ... but was that the whole truth?? With a deep sigh, I closed my eyes and revisited the sequence of events that had led me to that parking lot.

+++++++++++++++

A few months prior, while traveling out of state, my husband and I arranged to visit one of my childhood friends. Her name was Nikki, she was a single mom, she was very pretty, and she was deaf. Our friendship was only possible because of my own fluency in sign language, but that unique commonality also created a lifelong bond.

At first, our visit to her apartment was uneventful, but whenever I sat next to Nikki on the couch, she deliberately rested her hand on my thigh. Although I thought it was unusual, I surprisingly didn't mind it ... in fact, whenever she did that, a warm sensation rushed through my body.

I couldn't quite comprehend that feeling.

I had never been, nor ever thought about being, 'with' a woman. Other than one long-repressed childhood experience, I'd never even kissed a girl. If anything, I would've considered myself homophobic. But the third or fourth time that Nikki placed her soft hand on my bare thigh, something came over me, and -- spontaneously -- I kissed her. On the lips.

She kissed me back.

The intensity of our kiss felt like electricity coursing through my skin ... and it activated a hidden switch. When she carefully guided my hand to her breast, I didn't let go. She was braless under her shirt. I marveled at the firm feel of her ample chest. I had never held another woman's breast before.

Things started escalating. The next thing that happened was the removal of my shirt. I willingly let her fondle me over my bra as we continued making out.

Soon after, Nikki pulled off her tanktop ... and as she unashamedly sat topless, I found myself staring in awe at the near-perfect breasts of my friend.

Suddenly, I remembered that my husband was sitting on the couch on the opposite side of the room. What am I doing?!? I'm a married woman!! In panic, I turned to look at him, feeling both guilt and embarrassment ... but instead of finding anger or disgust on his face, I found him smiling in approval.

Actually, 'approval' was an understatement: he had boldly unzipped his pants, fished out his hard cock, and sat there casually stroking it.

Discovering that he was turned on by what he was watching filled me with a rush of unfamiliar hypersexuality. Confused, and yet incredibly aroused, I asked if he wanted me to continue venturing into uncharted territory.

He nodded yes.

One thing quickly led to another. Before long, Nikki and I wound up completely naked, standing in the middle of her living room, wrapped in a lover's embrace, with our warm bodies pressed firmly together.

She started fingering my pussy. Moaning like a virgin being touched for the very first time, I widened my stance to give her better access.

Her fingers felt amazing, but I eventually pleaded for the familiarity of my husband's cock. I climbed on top of him and immediately impaled myself on the satisfying thickness of his stiff dick. Moments later, I came. Violently.

Once I finished, Nikki made me dismount ... only so that she could suck my cum off my husband's still-quivering cock. After she kissed me with it several times, I laid down on the carpet to take a break ... but there would be no such thing.

Nikki's hands tenderly spread my thighs apart. Omigosh, is she about to ...?? Despite feeling somewhat reluctant and vulnerable, curiosity overpowered those feelings, and I didn't resist. In fact, I gingerly used my hands to spread my lips apart ... and she buried her mouth into my innocent pussy.

For the first time in my life, a woman was eating me out.

The forbidden pleasure of that eroticism was so intense that I came -- almost immediately -- for the second time.

As the night progressed, things kept getting wilder and more diverse. I rotated between her, him, and both of them. Our sexual positions involved fingers, pussies, a cock, and all three things at the same time. There was 69, there was cum swapping, and at one point I even summoned up the courage to taste her pussy. The night eventually concluded with Nikki and I climbing into her bed and eating each other out again while my husband slept next to us.

It was all so crazy.

The following morning, I woke up in a naked human sandwich between my husband and my friend, with evidence of dried cum all over my aching body. I had departed a long, long way out of my sexual comfort zone ... and in the days afterward, I began to regret it.

While our threesome had been quite delicious at the time, I found that being back home with my husband mostly left a bitter aftertaste. Whenever he and I made love, I had flashbacks of watching him screw my friend, and resentment flared. Whenever his beard tickled my pussy lips, I longed for the smoothness of Nikki's skillful mouth. Caught in the tension between such feelings of anger and envy, our married sex life was slowly falling apart ... and the only way I could think to redeem it was to try to suppress my memories of our night with Nikki.

For the most part, that strategy worked -- until the day she unexpectedly messaged me. Confessing that she and my husband had made covert plans for a sexual reunion, Nikki wrote that the only reason she was taking the risk of exposing their secret was because she also wanted to reunite with me.

I wasn't sure what to think about that, because all I could think about was my husband's deception. My anger at him simmered hotter and hotter over the next several days, and his act of pretending to be confused about why I was giving him the silent treatment only deepened the level of my bitterness. At no point did he confess the plan for his secret rendezvous with my childhood friend.

However, when Nikki wrote to me a second time and pleaded again for me to come, I suddenly thought of a self-gratifying way to punish his unfaithfulness. Although somewhat nervous about the whole encounter, I replied to let her know that I would be there.

Nikki was delighted. Now that she knew that I was committed, she went on to describe a fantasy of what she'd love me to see me wear. Intrigued enough by her suggestion to make the necessary investment, I soon went shopping for a piece of lingerie that was far more risqué than anything I'd ever owned.

+++++++++++++++

And so, a few weeks later, there I sat in the parking lot -- heart thumping, lungs heaving -- summoning up the courage to go inside and confront my husband's affair. While that truly was a reason why I found myself there, my sense of anger at his deception was also swirled with feelings of forbidden lust. Why else would I be wearing such sexy lingerie under my baggy clothes?? With a deep breath, I convinced myself to get out of the car.

Per Nikki's instructions, I went to the front desk to get the extra key that she had arranged for me to pick up.

"Hi, can I help you?" The deep voice of the young man behind the desk got my attention.

"Uhh, hi, yes, I'm supposed to be picking up a key a friend left for me? Under the name 'Nikki'?" I felt a bit awkward referencing our secret arrangement.

"Ah yes, she was expecting you." What was that supposed to mean?? He was handsome, and his wide smile that accompanied those words caused my heart to flutter. When he leaned over to get the key out of the drawer, I noticed the definition of his firm pecs through his form-fitted shirt. A naughty image quickly flashed through my mind of what he might look like with his shirt off.

My mind must've wandered with such thoughts, because I didn't immediately notice when his hand held out an envelope to me. Embarrassed by having been so absent-minded, I stammered an apology and looked up to take it from him ... only to discover that he was staring at my chest too.

Usually I dressed very modestly, but the extra-low scoop on my T-shirt exposed more cleavage than usual ... amplified even further by the lingerie underneath. And yet, instead of being offended or adjusting my shirt collar, I was flattered by his interest. As I took the envelope, I let my hand linger next to his and made direct eye contact. The gleam in his eyes likely matched my own.

In my years of being married, I had only intentionally flirted 'above and beyond' with one other guy, but I was suddenly willing to make a second exception. I subtly leaned forward to enhance his view of my chest. He noticed.

"What's your name?" I asked him, even though I saw his name tag.

"Adam," he said.

"Nice to meet you," I replied.

The front door opened and another guest began walking toward us. Instead of asking for my name, Adam vocalized a standard remark: "Enjoy your stay!"

Blushing slightly at his comment, as if he somehow knew the true context of my visit, I replied as nonchalantly as possible: "Thank you." Turning around and slowly walking away, I suddenly began envisioning ways that the front desk might be able to help me if things up in the room didn't go so well.

As the elevator reached the third floor, though, the distraction of the front desk clerk faded in the rearview mirror, and my attention turned fully to what was ahead. Looking again at the envelope to confirm the room number, I was soon standing in front of the door to Room 303.

It was merely a door, and yet -- once opened -- it would define much of my future: how my husband would respond to being caught, and how things would unfold with my own plan, would strongly determine whether our marriage would recover or be ripped apart. Truthfully, my husband wasn't doing anything with Nikki that he hadn't done in my presence that night at her apartment, but it was his deception and secret unfaithfulness that made this different.

Indeed, even with the door shut, I was pretty sure I could hear sounds -- sexual sounds -- coming from inside the room. Heart racing, hands trembling, I stuck the key into the doorknob of Room 303, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

And froze. In shock.

Unable to speak, I gazed upon a four-post bed that was occupied -- as expected -- by Nikki and my husband ... but also another naked girl?!? What?!? Who is she?!? Peering closer, she had a striking resemblance to ... Wait ... is that Nikki's daughter?!?

Meanwhile, my husband had sat straight up, color draining instantly from his face, his jaw hanging open in both shock and guilt.

In contrast, Nikki had enthusiastically jumped off the bed, a huge smile stretched across her beautiful face. Eyes glowing with delight, she bounded across the room to where I stood frozen in place, my hand still on the doorknob. Pressing her gorgeous breasts into mine, she thrust me into a tight embrace for which I wasn't fully prepared. Only after she kissed me did I snap out of my stupor.

The strong and undeniable smell of sex hung in the air; apparently, they had been at it for a while. In fact, fresh cum was slowly sliding down Nikki's cheeks and chin; she must've just gotten a facial from my husband. I had so many thoughts fluttering in my mind, but the first thing I signed to her was a question: "Is that your daughter?"

Yes, signed Nikki. She apologized for that surprising addition, but proceeded to explain that her daughter had insisted on having sexual access to my husband as part of her 19th birthday present. With a look of amused admiration, Nikki added that her daughter had turned out to be quite adventurous in her sexuality ... just like her mom.

Content enough for the moment with Nikki's explanation, my attention snapped back to my original target. Glaring at my husband, the wheel of my emotions rotated back to anger. "Get up," I ordered him.

Immediately rising off the bed, he stood there sheepishly, unable to make eye contact with me, his rapidly-softening cock wilting between his legs.

"Go sit in that chair." I gestured to the chair facing the foot of the four-post bed.

As he obediently sat down, I looked more closely at Nikki's daughter. Although I had never met her, she looked familiar as she laid there in her birthday suit -- perhaps because she looked like a younger version of her very sexy mom. For the second time that day, I found myself staring at a stranger's chest -- but this time, I didn't have to imagine what it looked like in nothing but skin. She was even more well-endowed than her mom, and her whole body was stunningly pure and beautiful. It occurred to me that I felt ... attracted??

On the bed, I noticed the bondage ropes that Nikki had told me she would be bringing. I decided to enlist Nikki's daughter as an accomplice. "Hi. Would you want to be my helper?"

She smiled. "Anything for you." Her tone was genuine, and yet also overtly seductive. I was slightly embarrassed -- but more so flattered -- as I surmised that her mom must have told her some stories about me.

I asked Nikki's daughter to use the bondage ropes to tie my husband's ankles to the chair, and then also tie his wrists together behind the back of the chair. She eagerly complied, and -- to my husband's credit -- he didn't resist at all.

Once he was bound to the chair, naked and vulnerable, I resumed venting my vengeance at him. "You thought it was a good idea to cheat on me behind my back with Nikki, huh??"

Silence. No eye contact.

"Well guess what?"

More silence. He knew not to speak.

"Well, now I am going to cheat on you with Nikki -- but instead of doing it behind your back, I'm gonna do it in front of your face. And even if you like watching it -- unlike last time -- you're not going to be able to do a thing about it. You're gonna wish somebody would pay attention to your lonely dick, but you're not gonna get any -- not from me, not from Nikki, not even from your hand."

Ooh, that felt good. As I emphatically concluded my speech, I stepped boldly toward Nikki, wrapped my arms around her waist, and pressed my lips deeply into hers.

In no time at all, our tongues reintroduced themselves to each other. My hands roamed all over her naked body, gravitating toward her perfectly formed rear end. As I squeezed her body against mine, I felt her hands fumbling with my clothes, and I knew she wanted to see what laid underneath.

My hormones were racing like a teenage girl. I was ready to show off.

Raising my arms straight toward the ceiling, I summoned Nikki's daughter to lift up my shirt. She played along well, raising it one tantalizing inch at a time, slowly exposing what had been hiding underneath: the very revealing strap harness top that her mom had requested.

"Ta-da," I exclaimed with a smile. Nikki's gaze was transfixed.

One of the best parts about this sexy piece of lingerie was what it did to my 34Bs; they had never been framed so well. From a circular ring positioned in the middle of my cleavage, one pair of 2-inch wide black straps ran horizontally under my breasts, giving them extra lift. A second pair of straps rose up to and over my shoulders, while a third pair angled slightly downward and wrapped around my midsection to complete the nipple-baring look.

I looked damn good, and I knew it ... and I was too impatient to slowly continue disrobing, so I promptly pulled down my sweatpants. Doing so revealed that I was wearing a black pair of wide-pattern fishnet stockings which rose up to my waist ... but were missing a key piece of fabric. In between the narrow gap in my crotchless pantyhose, my thirsty pussy lips exposed themselves.

Nikki's eyes lit up with desire. On the bed, she signed to me. NOW.

I had a strong guess about what she intended to do. If so -- unlike the first time -- I was more than ready. I laid flat on my back, opened my legs as wide as I dared, and waited with bated breath to feel Nikki's mouth reunite with my crotch.

Thankfully, after an absence of several months, she didn't make me wait a single moment longer.

A very loud groan of satisfaction escaped my lips as I was instantly reminded how good it felt to have my childhood friend slide her tongue along my slit.

"Oh, Nikki ...", I moaned, even though I knew my deaf friend couldn't hear me. I said it again, louder, mostly to antagonize my watching husband: "Ohh, NIKKI ..."

My husband always said he enjoyed eating me out, and he usually did well enough to be able to bring me to climax that way, but I was instantly reminded that nothing compared to the skilled tongue of my girlfriend. I felt like she was sucking my soul out of my swollen clit.

Senses on overload, I was soon ready to cum -- but I wanted to save that orgasm for something else, so I pressed against Nikki's forehead. When she disengaged, chin glistening from the wetness of my cunt, she signed concerningly to ask if she was doing something wrong. I swiftly assured her that everything she was doing felt fantastic ... but, instead, I had another surprise for her.

As Nikki backed away, I discovered that her daughter had been standing there watching us -- actually, judging by her hand placement, she had apparently been masturbating as she was watching us. Was she bicurious too?? In any case, I asked her to grab the bag that I had brought and give it to her mom.

"Sure!" Her reply was cheerful.

As she walked over to the door, I found myself staring at her smooth backside with admiration, and when she bent over to pick up the bag, I peered into the shadows between her legs. I forget what a teenage pussy looks like ...

She turned around more quickly than I expected, and I was caught in the act. Although she smiled knowingly at me, she chose not to say anything, and instead simply brought the bag to her mom. Nikki reached inside ... and pulled out the harness and strap-on dildo that I had bought just for today. For her.

Both girls gasped with surprised delight. I mouthed my next words carefully enough for Nikki to read my lips, but also loud enough for my husband to hear: "Nikki, I want you ... I want you to FUCK me."

Reacting as if she'd just been given the best present ever, Nikki couldn't move quickly enough to strap it on. Other than its purple color, it was a realistic-looking cock, from the details of its mushroom-shaped tip to its smooth veined shaft. Only 5 inches long, it was smaller than my husband's, but I'd never used a dildo in my life and wasn't sure what to expect. All I knew is that I wanted to show my cheating husband that I could get off on a dick that wasn't his.

As Nikki's daughter helped adjust the harness around her mom's waist, I noticed that they seemed extremely comfortable interacting with each other's nudity. In the back of my mind, I wondered about that, and yet I was much too focused on what was about to happen to me. With the harness in place, and the purple dildo secure, Nikki climbed onto the bed between my outstretched legs.

No foreplay, I signed to the only female lover I'd ever known. Just fuck me.

Smiling wide, Nikki positioned herself and gently pressed the tip of the dildo against my pussy lips. For a moment, I feared she might tease me with it.

sixT9dr
sixT9dr
322 Followers