A New Position

Story Info
A friend helps Rory get a new job, with a difficult boss.
5k words
4.76
15.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
615 Followers

"Oh come on, it will be fun!" Veronika grinned at me, her enticing argument starting to slowly win me over. "Imagine how great it would be to work together! Please Rory!!!? The office could really use the help." I groaned, my imagination already flashing me with outfit ideas for being an office assistant at her company.

It wasn't a particularly difficult job, and I had been pretty miserable at my own for a few months now, but going as Rory to work was a big step! I'd certainly been in public on multiple occasions, currently surrounded by friends in a cute pink dress, but eight hours at a job was a completely different matter. I felt my caged clit underneath the tight fabric, straining aggressively in its cage, already trying to answer for me.

Veronika scooted closer on the bench, taking my hand in hers. "I promise honey, you will love it. Everyone will adore you there, and it would be a big help to me to keep Mr. Stevens from going off the handle." I tried to ignore those big, pleading eyes, knowing how stressed she had been lately. Pouting, I ran through every conceivable protest I had in my mind, but they all fell flat to the incentive of being Rory, and simultaneously helping out a good friend.

Sighing, defeated, and terrified, I agreed. The table cheered with excitement, Veronika wrapping me in a big hug. She refused to let me buy drinks for the rest of the night, as we all moved to and from the dance floor, soon agreeing to be an office assistant already in the back of my mind.

Veronika didn't let me live it down for long, showing up the next morning with a pile of clothes. Some hers, some used, some brand new, she placed them all on my couch, commandeering my kitchen for coffee and snacks. Still a bit hungover from the night before, I tried to get her to leave, but she pushed me back into my room with a few items, telling me to change. I groaned, doing as I was told.

All morning and into the afternoon I tried on different outfits. Skirts, blouses, tights, heels, and dresses. Veronika fussed with each piece, separating them into good and bad piles. By the time we sat down for lunch I had a collection of outfits suitable for my new position...which I hadn't even technically gotten yet. But with an iron will and determination, there was rarely an attempt that worked at stopping Veronika.

After eating she sprung one more surprise on me. "I have a final request, Rory. Well, it is not really a request, you have to agree." She went to her purse to pull out a package, placing a tiny pink silicon cage between us. I softly whined, my clit aching at the sight of it, staring up at her in shock. "I know, honey, I know. But we both know how much better you are being Rory when you're caged and being a good girl." She pushed the cage towards me so I could have a better look.Why was it so tiny!?

"And...I'm going to hold onto your key for a little while."

"WHAT!?" I nearly fainted.

"Just a little while!" Veronika stated, gripping my hand in hers. "As you get acquainted with the job. Not for long, I promise sweetie." I whined at my friend, suddenly aching with the week long denial I was currently putting myself through. The thought of Veronika holding my keys...

"Please Rory, do this for me? I promise, it will all be worth it." I huffed, already feeling the desperation to cum, knowing losing access to my keys would simply break me. But she used those big, manipulative eyes once more, supportively squeezing my hand as I whimpered at her, finally growling in acceptance. Veronika squealed, kissing my cheek, thanking me over and over.

Not letting me go back on my word, she unboxed the new cage then and there, dragging me to the bathroom. Her back turned, I worked on calming myself, currently straining aggressively in my current cage. After fifteen minutes, and a lot of shushing my nosey friend, I finally had the new cage around my clit, shaking as it was half the size I was used to.

Veronika giggled seeing my new pink clit, eyes sparkling as she said how cute it looked on me. I wanted to die of embarrassment then and there. Saying she'd swing by Monday on her way to pick me up, I was given an outfit to put together for my first day. I spent the weekend aching in bed, whimpering as I rubbed and played with my new clit, realising for the first time in my life I didn't control it.

Monday morning I waited groggily with coffee in hand, sitting on a bench in front of my apartment. My clit had woken me up far too early, giving me no rest as I grinded against my bed in desperation. I nervously took time to put on my make-up, a blonde wig, and carefully put together the outfit Veronika picked out for me. A swirling mix of terror and excitement coursed through me as I saw her car pull up, grinning at me through the window.

"Oooooh, you look so professional Rory!" I blushed, glaring at her as I sat down. She pulled away, giving me a pep talk on the office. Who to avoid, what I should be looking to do, how to be helpful. As we arrived in the parking lot, she finished with her pep talk.

"One last thing, avoid Mr. Stevens as much as you can. He is constantly on edge, and looks for the slightest mistakes to berate people. Just keep your head down around him, and you will be just fine sweetie."Keep my head down around the boss, I thought to myself,should be easy... Clutching my bag hanging off one shoulder, I strolled in beside Veronika for my first day as an office assistant.

True to her word, everyone I met was super nice, having me blush with the constant compliments. Curiously, I heard April and Bethany, part of HR, head over to Veronika excitedly, whisperingis that her!? under their breath. I just chalked it off to not being used to seeing a femme presenting man, after all I didn't exactly blend in with the others. Thankfully, the skirt Veronika chose for me was just loose enough to hide the outline of my clit, which I could not stop from straining for the life of me.

In the afternoon, sorting some files for a nice man named Joshua, I felt an angry presence in the office. Looking up, I brushed some strands of hair behind my ear, nearly gasping out loud as my new boss, Mr. Stevens, strolled towards Joshua's desk. Those intense eyes, towering over me even in heels, had me shaking immediately. A strong jaw, arms that could break me in half...he looked more like a gladiator than a manager!

Veronika quickly whisked her way to my side to intercept. "Ah, Mr. Stevens! This is Rory, our new office assistant. She's here to help out for a few months until we get settled." Those piercing eyes drank me in, already seeming disappointed somehow in my performance. I thought I saw a hint of excitement for a moment on his face, but it disappeared behind a scowl.

"Just make sure she's better than the last one, Veronika."

"Of course Sir, we'll make sure she does well." I couldn't move, could barely breathe as I watched him berate Joshua with a few words, before storming off like a whirlwind through the office, commanding the attention of everyone.

"What the fuck..." I breathed under my breath, terrified my clit was leaking through my skirt. Veronika stood beside me, standing together as we watched the brooding man stalk back to his office.

"Yeah...he's been like that for a while. Miserable." She patted my arm.

"You forgot to mention he is a giant. And gorgeous!" Veronika smirked, slyly winking at me.

"Is he? I suppose I just never noticed..." I glared at her as she walked off, feeling my friend was up to something nefarious. With a sigh, my attention pulled towards my aching clit, I returned with difficulty to my task at hand.

A few days later, I walked down the hallway in my new heels, stockings hidden by a thin pencil skirt. I had to walk and sit perfectly to avoid an outline of my clit, constantly screaming at me from being caged for so long. But Veronika simply wouldn't relent, saying that I promised her. Pouting, feeling the need for a release starting to surge inside of me, I tried very hard just to be a good girl.

But it was hard!

Pulling me out of my inner monologue, I heard Mr. Stevens bark my name from his office. Eyes wide in fear, I cautiously made my way inside. "Y-you called, Sir?"

"Rory, what is this?" He waved a few papers in my direction. Before I could try and answer, he continued, apparently the question was rhetorical. "It is wrong, that what it is. Two separate times you've used the wrong form, I don't want to see mistakes come across my desk."

"I'm sorry, but-"

"No excuses, young lady." I whimpered audibly as he leant over me, backed against his desk. "The next mistake and you will be reprimanded, do you hear me?" My brain was currently unavailable, feeling that ridiculously strong form of his pressed against mine, terrified I would cum on the spot. Weakly, I nodded, unable to do anything else, staring into that ferocious face until I was released, scurrying back to my desk to breathe deeply.

Staring at me from across the room, Veronika smirked with April and Bethany in tow. Subtle whispers were shared between them, complemented with knowing smiles. I was far too turned on to try and decipher what that was about, barely able to think past the throbbing and aching in my clit, knowing my panties were a wet mess.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for Mr. Stevens to find more issues with my work, staring at me like a hawk for the rest of the week. Friday afternoon he approached my little desk, leaning over my chair from behind. "You will be staying late tonight Rory, so I can instruct you on how to do your job." I gulped, fear surging through me.

"But I get a ride with Veronika..." I looked up at him, my eyes wide as I saw that piercing, handsome face. From out of fucking nowhere, like a damn ghost, Veronika popped up from behind one of the cubicle walls.

"Oh! I'm sure you can drop her off Mr. Stevens, her place isn't too far from the office." Turning my head, I glared in surprise at my friend, who just held her innocent smile on her face.

"Very well." Stalking off, I waited until he was out of sight before stomping over to Veronika.

I smacked her shoulder. "What the fuck, V! You are leaving me with HIM!?" She shrugged, maintaining her innocence.

"What? I'm sure he just wants to go over some things! Besides, I didn't want to wait for you, who knows how long it could be." She flashed me a smile before strolling off, leaving me to send death glares into the back of her head. I sat back down at my desk, beginning my revenge plan on how to get her back.

I watched as everyone packed up for the end of the day, fingers twirling together in nervousness as I awaited my lesson, or whatever it was. Giggling together, Veronika waved as she walked out with Bethany and April, all glancing over at me with smiles on their faces. I stuck my tongue out at them, which only made them howl with laughter. As the room quieted, a familiar menacing shadow appeared over my desk.

"Come."Why did he have to use that word!!!? I felt on the brink of breaking, focusing on walking in my heels behind him. He sat me down in front of his desk, a display of papers laid out before me. With each one he sternly showed me a multitude of mistakes, which apparently included my terrible handwriting capabilities. I felt myself being pushed to the brink, feeling my treatment was utterly unfair, unable to stop myself from a sassy eyeroll.

Bad idea.

"I'm sorry, Rory. Do you not wish to take this seriously?" I whimpered, those eyes seeming to glue me in place. But I had taken the seal off my sassy side, and there was no stopping it now.

I huffed back at him, glaring in turn. "I'm new, okay! Sorrrrrry for making a few mistakes. Just because you feel you have the right to storm around the office in a bad mood all the time doesn't mean we aren't doing a good job!" I pouted, folding my arms and turning, staring at the wall with my heart pounding in my chest.

Mr. Stevens let out a growl, a deep noise that thrummed through my body. Leaning in, he placed his head so close to mine, I felt his hot breath on my ear. "Get up." My legs shaking, terrified what would happen, hoping I didn't let Veronika down with my inability to control myself, I followed his instructions. Soon I had my hands planted firmly on the desk, breath stolen from me as my tight skirt was slowly lifted over my ass.

Panties, garters, and stockings were now displayed to my boss, my pissed off boss. Looking straight ahead, I jumped and squealed when his palm spanked my ass, instantly tingling. Another spank on my other cheek, soon finding involuntary moans being forced out of me. Over and over he spanked me, until I had tears in my eyes, the constant sting behind me growing.

Hearing him sigh, as if expelling his anger, Mr. Stevens carefully rolled back down my skirt, panties now completely soaked from my poor clit. Turning me around, his big hands pushed me down to my knees, staring up with teary eyes at him expectantly. He slowly unzipped himself, a beautiful cock making its way through the hole in his pants. Gripping my wig, I opened my mouth in a mix of shock and eagerness, feeling him slowly make his way past my lips.

"I require obedience if you are going to work here, Rory." I moaned, unable to respond with the giant cock being slowly pushed in and out of me. "And you will learn to do as you're told." Completely under his control, I knelt as my mouth was used, frozen by those stern, commanding eyes. His cock glided along my tongue, firm and erect, pushing further and further inside of me, until I felt the fabric of his pants against my nose.

His intensity increased with his groans, listening to my whimpers as he fucked my lips how he saw fit. My aching clit sat between my legs, enjoying this treatment immensely, still wishing to escape. But instead of my own orgasm, I soon listened as he came close to screaming, my mouth flooded with cum. Lots of cum. Too much cum. I swallowed in fear some would spill out, feeling every part of me covered.

With a shiver, he pulled out of me, staring down at my half-filled mouth holding his orgasm. I swallowed the rest, never breaking eye contact, moving against his grip to lick his cock, wanting more. A surprised look came over his face, loosening his grip to allow me forward, cleaning and taking in his cock until it was covered in my spit, not a drop of cum left. Mr. Stevens held me there for a very long time, feeling his cock slowly turn flaccid in my mouth.

Without a word between us, he led me to his car, taken home as I swirled the taste of him around on my tongue, clit pulsing constantly from what just happened. As he pulled up in front of my apartment, he sighed, subtly hinting he had more to say.

"I'm sorry, Rory. That...got out of hand. You just, you drive me insane all day at that office. I can't keep my eyes off you, and then your mistakes keep coming across my desk and I," he paused, seeing for the first time in weeks a small smile spread across his face. "I just can't help myself it seems." Staring at me, that intensity softened just a little, I blushed, returning his genuine smile.

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it, Sir." I rubbed my legs together, trying to stop my blush from deepening any further. Taking his strong hand, he gripped my thigh, forcing a tiny whimper out of my cum-stained lips.

"And you are right, I have been in a terrible mood around the office. I despise mediocrity, Rory, and I feel like I am surrounded by it." I stared up at him, this moment of vulnerability tearing at my heart. Gently, I placed my hand on his, giving it a gentle squeeze. Before I could stop myself, I had come up with a helpful solution.

"I-if it helps, Sir...maybe instead of taking it out on the office, you could take it out on me?" That piercing look returned, once more stealing away my ability to breathe.

"You'd do that? Stay late when I need you?" I giggled, unable to explain quite how much I loved that sentence.

"Yes Sir, I would do that. If it makes you less of an asshole..." I smiled, feeling comfortable to let my brattiness forth once more. Thankfully he smirked, offering my stocking clad thigh a squeeze of support.

"I suppose that is a fair title. Although I don't care for it." He took his hand off my leg, cupping my chin so I stared right at him, melting a little under that gaze. "Very well, Rory. I accept your kind offer. But don't think I am going to take it easy on you, especially if your ridiculously illegible handwriting continues." I pouted at him, but it quickly turned into a giggle.

"I think my ass can take it, Sir." He smirked, pulling me in to kiss him. Held right before his lips, he whispered right against me.

"From now on you will call me Daddy in private, Mr. Stevens otherwise. Do you understand?" I whined, the tension I felt in my clit tearing at my sanity.

"Yes Daddy..."

He smiled, finally pulling me in for the kiss, before walking around the car to let me out. Blushing, holding his hand, I carefully placed my heels on the sidewalk. Taking me in his arms, pulled tightly against him with a giant hand gripping my ass, I audibly moaned as he brushed a strand of my wig out of the way.

"Goodnight, my good girl. I'll be seeing you very soon." After another kiss that left me partially comatose, I watched him drive off, barely able to stand from the lack of air now going to my brain. I slowly made my way inside, sitting on the edge of my beg, stripped to my lingerie as I was tormented by my own imagination. I groaned, trying desperately to ignore my pulsing little clit, but it remained at the forefront of my mind.

The next morning Veronika picked me up as usual, a giant grin on her face. Pestering me about what happened, I declared that I didn't talk to traitorous friends. However, that lasted about one set of lights, soon gushing with excitement about the details of my events with Mr. Stevens, up to and including the deal I had made.

"Rory!", she exclaimed, a shock on her face, "you said that!?" I blushed deeply, still being tormented by what I had brought upon myself.

"It was in the moment! I couldn't think straight because SOMEONE won't give me back my key!" Veronika laughed, seeing the obvious desperation on my face.

"Well I'm certainly not giving it back now, the entire office depends on you."

"WHAT!?" I pouted at her. "I need it back!"

"No way! Do you know how happy this will make everyone? Mr. Stevens no longer being a prick? Sorry Rory but you did this to yourself, I'm afraid I am holding onto the key for as long as you work there." I gasped, that sentence sending jolts of terror and excitement through my body. I tried pleading with Veronika a few more times but she shot me down, the smile on her face growing with each attempt.

All through the day I was greeted by knowing smirks, as well as the occasional pat on my shoulder. I squirmed through it all, glaring at the big mouth of Veronika who just grinned. True to his word, Mr. Stevens was in a much better mood that day, giving encouraging feedback, not yelling once, he even smiled hearing a joke! It was a fucking miracle.

As I packed up to leave, I got a call at my desk. Answering it, I heard the deep voice of my new Daddy on the other line. "Where do you think you're going?" I squirmed, blushing as I put down the phone, waving goodbye to Veronika and she laughed, blowing me a kiss. Clit throbbing, I made my way carefully to his office.

Daddy vented for about ten minutes, sitting in his chair as I slid his cock down my throat. I listened to it all, offering whatever retort I could with him between my lips, trying to focus on being his good girl. Staring down at me, a heat and intensity radiating off of him, he pulled me off of his cock. Squealing, I felt myself bent over his desk, arms pinned behind me as he stripped me of my skirt and panties.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
615 Followers
12