All Comments on 'A New Profession'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 180 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story - needs some editing on characters names and details. Very erotic

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

It was a painful story from the start, but the "why" at the end was an honest and awful explanation of how a person falls into that trap. You made me feel sorry for her, but he is better off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She is*#+!*. And worse. He tried to get her out of raid after all she did!?

Does he wear a WC on his body?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what happen to you fucking up honey . not a man of your word either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a bad story even the second time reading it.

Bill S.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Wish he'd torn up the card and told her to go fuck herself.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 2 years ago

ok story I read it the first time a year or so ago no great not bad in the middle with a three

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, written well. Yes, she confessed finally to her ex but never an I'm sorry. The greef and helplessness as your marriage shatters around you is soul crushing. Kim ended up living out her last year in a nursing home, very ill at 38.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Not so much an apology

As her actually boasting. She was actually PROUD of herself.

BTW, why did he only get 2000 in the divorce, when she had 14000 in her bank?

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 2 years ago

It was very hard to read the ending. The writing was great. I really felt bad for Mack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mack never got to make good on his promise to Honey. He told her what he would do if she caused any harm to his and Gail's marriage. Shame there wasn't a nose job in her future for the damage her malicious meddling caused Mack. Mack should also sue Gail for using and harming his good name. How many ex-husbands would be happy about their ex-wife starting up a Nevada brothel and naming it after them? That's tantamount to Gail advertising that Mack approves of her line of work and has given his endorsement for prostitution! At the least she should have to change her business name and at most she should owe him monetary damages for harming his good name and reputation.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

Good story, but no real burn. No apologies. Just some really sad, dark stuff, and then trudge on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No burn!!??? She did 3 months in County, lost her family, and all chances of ever being respectable. I'd say she was well punished, and I can't believe that along the way, she didn't contract some nice STDs, that are hard to get rid of. I doubt if either Gail or Honey were invited to Melody's wedding. Well done. Good story line. It would make a great XXX MOVIE. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well Gail and Honey got off to a better end, from strippers to businesswomen. Not much of BTB, no revenge on the whore Honey!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story line is interesting but I kept wondering too often who was talking. There are too many hole and we constantly have to go back in the story to understand the plot. When you write, please consider the text from the readers' POV and NOT from what you are thinking and what is going on in your mind.

Barely4*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Small town corruption is universal, and the structure of it rarely changes--only the current active characters.

Glad the guys and the kids came out ok, and, actually...that the women didn't get too badly burned.

Human nature is human nature no matter where you are. Prostitution should be legal everywhere; it's usually only the women who get burned...and the johns skip out with a handslap.

Kudos on an interesting tale. More please.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Very good story about people without means to live well. Way beyond regular garbage on LW. The part about amazon Amber is a bit over the top but then again, it is not the mainline of the plot anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd have told gail that she got caught because I/he had told the state troopers. she will get mad, ask how could he? dint he love her? bla bla bla , but would have no answer to my question, how could you justify cheating/whoring and say you love me? I wld ask if whoring was a better decision than getting a GED? You disrespected me and I got rid of you, bitch. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please rewrite this story and fill in the holes; some of them are the size of the Grand Canyon and they get even larger as we near the end of the story.

3*

BJ

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

Great story, dm, she was a real, actual lifelong whore, and it cost her a husband and a child. The question is usually, " are you better off with her or without her" and the answer is easy here.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Just that bit different, nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clever. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She lost her husband and her kid and possibly got knocked up with another half brother or sister for the other kid and has probably no support from her family members after going to prison and being pregnant in prison or jail

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another example of why party girls are not marriage material.

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

I LIKED YOU STORY...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok. Most guys have been in relationships with women, who you wouldn’t bring home to meet mother. But you don’t, put a ring on it. Lesson learned, for this guy....

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't like the unemployment scam, it goes on, but still, the government is we taxpayers; you screwed us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Third time. Still a fun read.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A well put together story BUT I just hate cheating wives and even more when they try to convince themselves and their partners that :I WAS DOING IT FOR US" cheating sluts (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

btb, where the bitch burned?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whew that was dark… but good. Impressive plot though. I would’ve had a tough time staying out of the cops way, but children do make life real. A solid five stars. Qhml1, your stories amaze me.

CookiecreamyCookiecreamyabout 1 year ago

I love your storiea. So well written. This was no exception. Don't let those twats who argue little details of your stories that do not match reality. It's fucktion! They arent here for literay novels. They came to see a story that gets them off and some satisfaction for humanity. You're my favorite author. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What an insult to name his ex husband's name to a strip club.. 😂.

AranelQuinnAranelQuinn12 months ago

Zero consequences, good story that fell short ar the end.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

El día que ella regresó muy seria sería cuando le rompieron el culo.

Luego como premio consuelo se lo entregó a su pobre marido cornudo, con razón éste notó que (siendo "la primera vez") no le había dolido a su fiel esposa.

Me hubiera encantado que él le hubiera contado que él encontró miles de dólares en su cartera, descubrió lo puta que era y desbarató ese centro de prostitución. Quizás podría haberselo dicho cuando ella continuó hiriendolo gratuitamente contándole como se la follaban Bill, los demás y como la sodomizaban. Una confesión llena de maldad.

Le hubiera dejado claro que no lo habían podido tomar por imbecil ni ella ni su amiga.

También le pidió que no fuera esa noche.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

No consequences for Gail.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No payback here.

MidwestSouthernerMidwestSoutherner11 months ago

To those who think Gina had no consequences: Have you ever lost your children forever? Especially if you are the one who pushed them out of your body? She had consequences, ones that she will have to bear until the day she dies. Maybe just to subtle for the ones drooling like rabid wolves to accept. A bloody corpse isn't always the answer.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

he should've told her, at the reception, DON'T touch me WHORE!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So, by her distorted sick reasoning, if you're a married woman and a few bucks short on rent or repairs just go fuck some other guy for money and it is justified? Is she really this blatantly stupid? Just impossible to wrap my head around such unmitigated stupidity in this character. And, while they're still married he she never gave him STD's? Sorry, I enjoy most of your stories, but this one is lost on me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Gail's little confessional at the end was the worst piece of shit I think I havecever read on this site. Could have been a 4 but those last chapters knocked it downt o 1.5. I will round up to 2.

usaretusaret10 months ago

The end explanation left me bored, hence the Average rating.

YakatkYakatk9 months ago

I really enjoy your writing style and your stories. Thank you for sharing them.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

“Honorific,” not honorarium, which is a financial payment.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

lol.. What a literal piece of human excrement 😁

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She was rewarded with a fullfilling life for her actions as shown by her grinning exit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Finding it hard to see where the downside for her in this story is. He freed her from the constraints of a marriage to a limiting man, and from a son that would have taken up too much of her time.

She didn't get burnt and the husband didn't end up more successful than her.

So was it him that got btb, while she got revenge through a life well lived and a successful business.

RePhilRePhil8 months ago

And the whore wins. Well done sir! Too many times the bad guy loses.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So basically his ex was still a whore but now has a club aka brothel she runs with whores. Typical for that industry in destroying a woman's life. The ending was terrible the ex wife grinning and named the club after her exhusband pretty much said it all. She had no remorse and was rubbing it in his face. Not the best ending I didn't care for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Actions have consequences and Gail found that out. She may be a successful businesswoman now but there was no indication she had anyone significant in her life. She certainly didn't have her son and that will have hurt her and she has accepted that pain for her actions. A good story. Not great but still very good. Thanks BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 Stars on a good story . My ex refused to take money for Her job .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ex wife is a stripper thats a loser in my book. She hasnt seen her son in over a decade. She is a arrogant dumb entitled limiting slut that will grow old with cats her own son doesnt even consider the disgrace his mother. Mack is happily married and has 2 kids he clearly won and it wasnt even close.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm not as condemnatory as some commenters here. For one thing, it wasn't a contest. As she said, she "lost her way" and ended up bowing out of what must have been painful memories, leaving her Ex and child to find a happier existence. And don't doubt the contribution of a drug habit. These things when hidden take their toll before the resulting problems surface and it is too late. She at least owned up to it, and accepted the consequences ultimately. My reaction after initial cynicism was sadness. But then I have seen similar things in the real world which upended undeserving peoples' lives too. My sister and neice are professionals who work with these people, including errant wives and girlfriends who were actually decent people when they fell 'off the wagon' and got trampled by it. Literotica.com is a reading exercise in the moral imagination and this author makes a good job of it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was prolly one of the most believable stories I've read on hear except the whole state trooper buddy thing. But yeah I've seen it a lot, young broke chics that don't have any going and start selling pussy. Some people think she came out on top, she didn't and she knows it. She my have more money, but she has no one. She had one guy that loved and lost him and she lost her only kid, and when she left she knew she'd never see either one of them again. She'll die old and alone, that's not winning.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To the anon from about a month ago. Who wrote:

"Finding it hard to see where the downside for her in this story is. He freed her from the constraints of a marriage to a limiting man, and from a son that would have taken up too much of her time.

She didn't get burnt and the husband didn't end up more successful than her.

So was it him that got btb, while she got revenge through a life well lived and a successful business."

Yeah...to a woman raising a child...it's just a chore that takes up too much of her time. Kids are such a bother. Am I right?

And yeah...she got arrested. Spent 10 days in lock up before getting out. Going to trial as a whore. Getting convicted as a prostitute. Going to prison. She was SO fucking lucky. She didn't get burnt at all. WINNING!

Then...she gets divorced. Loses pretty much any hope of having a normal relationship with her only child. And loses a ton of assets in the divorce. WINNING!

Then what makes her life even better? She gets the luxurious life for a couple of years of traveling around to seedy dive strip clubs all over the country. SO glamorous. Because we all know strip clubs are such a clean and safe environment. They're so fun for the strippers who hook a little on the side. It's such a great lifestyle. WINNING AGAIN!

Then the cherry on top is she becomes the owner/madame of a brothel in Nevada. And well...shit EVERYONE knows that's just an awesome life full of rainbows and unicorns. Nothing like living your life as a whoremonger and pimp. At least she's growing old doing something worthwhile. Am I right?

She definitely burned him through her great and awesome life well lived for sure.

Good god there are some stupid fucking dumbasses in the world. And literotica seems to accumulate a lot of them in the comments section.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I suppose you can rationalize almost anything.

Lack of money, being poor is heartbreaking and bitter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a slut. I'm just sad for them. She made the worst decision of her life. Her main failure was in not communicating with her husband. They could have worked through the financial piece as a team if she cared enough. Then we wouldn't have a story...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@anon 3 down: if you think being a whore is winning, you are seriously delusional. Especially since she wasn’t even a super expensive whore.

Overall, I’m not really a fan of this story. There’s no real confrontation, no reckoning, no revenge on honey or Bill, etc.

I do somewhat agree with others when they say that they don’t like how, in the end, the husband seems to come out worse than the wife.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim996 months ago

I don't see how he came out worse than Gail. He has a good family, a good life, and a good business. She maybe has more money, but he has everything else worthwhile.

I don't fall into the camp that think," He who has the most toys wins."

I would rather be broke and surrounded by love than surrounded by money with no one to love.

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

No revenge, no payback, no rational reason just ......"That's it. I fell victim to greed and stupidity and it cost me everything." Pretty lame.

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

Revenge, where the cheaters end up screwing themselves, doesn’t seem satisfying at all. This scenario is just sad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Could have been a great story. Incredibly stupid ending.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Heh I totally disagree with recent comments. He won 100%. He got the custody (biggest win). He got at least half the assets AND child support (could have been 100% worse). He "got her parents" in the divorce, even. He re-married happily. She went to jail, lost not just custody but basically contact with her child, never had a decent relationship again (and is now too old to get one, realistically). This is a very very good and satisfying BTB

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

Thanks for another good read!!!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith4 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ good story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Shaking your head yes??? I always thought it was nodding your head meant yes. Oh, the story was OK I suppose, more of the usual really.

Kernow2023Kernow20233 months ago

another good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Minor point: House prostitution is legal in Nevada but not in Vegas. Or in Reno,i believe. Local option.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 1 month ago

This was a great story and highlights the consequences of making bad decisions and of mixing drugs and sex as well. Gail ruined her life and she was stuck in that life now and made no effort to get out of it. Her business permits her to become more of a madam as she gets older and is less likely to have men pay to fuck her anymore. But she is stuck in the lifestyle. Great story and five stars, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

In my vengeful mind and low class desire to hurt and punish further, the destructor of my 1st life, i wld want/need to tell her that i was the one that tipped the state police and ruined her plans and life. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

MC was a stupid asshole, manipulated by the skank and Honey

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Gail is a stupid cunt, she walked off like shes not a cheating prostitute 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Mack got a good family and Gail is a embarrasing old stripper, everyone got what they wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Mack should sue Gail for using his name on a sexually oriented business. She confessed to naming her business after him. In light of his moral standards of such things, he would probably have a good case for defamation of character and libel since she has printed advertising with his name on it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

An excellent depressing and sad story that left me in tears. Knowing people who can compartmentalize horrors like this and continue on in life as if none of it occurred. I was one of those people but with me it was being abused every way possible by the guy who was supposed to be my father. He died mysteriously when I was 17 and that got packed away with the rest of it. The kicker is that everyone I knew who was like that, including me had an eventual complete emotional and mental breakdown. Things surface when you least expect and it can destroy or end your life. I lost many friends and acquaintances from that and I guarantee if this excellent story were true, Gail would have had a total meltdown at some point in her future. People like Honey don’t have that happen because that is their entire life and so they don’t know this is bad because it is all they have ever known and how they grew up and lived their life. 5⭐️

AmbulAmbul3 days ago

I really like this story. As another reader commented, it is sad and depressing, but all too real. It is very well written and plotted.

AmbulAmbul3 days ago

“Goodbye Mack. I doubt seriously we'll ever see each other again, so live well. Love on your wife and daughter and protect them as well as you can.'”

This is among many lines that make this chapter so good, and so emotionally powerful.

AmbulAmbul3 days ago

This is one of a handful of similar stories that I have read on L, and it no doubt reflects a sad reality for many real world couples, and former couples. There seem to be several ways for women to get into prostitution. Financial need, drugs, and sex traffficking, and other methods of coercion may be the most common. Probably less common, except where it is legal, such as Nevada, are woman who choose to become prostitutes because they like sex a lot and have the looks and the body to be marketable. Among these, there seem to be some who are married and may even have children and the husband is fully supportive of their wife’s career choice, whether for a short time or for longer. The stories on L that I have read for the most part seem to be ones where the husband is kept in the dark, leading to discovery and usually divorce and trauma for at least the unwitting husband. These stories, of course, have the most drama and the most tension and emotional content. I have read only a few of this category of story, and it differs from the much simpler and more common stories where the cheating wife is fucking another man or is a slut fucking several, because it involves an actual career choice and often significant amounts of money is involved. This adds a lot more complexity I find these stories fascinating and gripping. The most realistic ones are usually sad and depressing as well because of the emotional and physical trauma that is inflicted on the parties or which is inflicted by one party to the other partly. . These kinds of stories are probably difficult to write, and the ones I have read have almost always been very well written. This is one of those stories and I found it incredible and very moving. I will add that I was very glad that the author had Gail share her thoughts and feelings with Mack, some 12 years after their divorce, about how she wound up as a prostitute, as this greatly filled out who she was from her POV and made a real, three-dimensional person out of her character. It was a perfect cap for a very real story. I found those passages very moving and so very human. They hinted at a wistful sort of regret for a love they once shared but with the recognition that both she and Mach had moved on with their very separate lives. Just a great story. Just some of my thoughts.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8929 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...