A New Profession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After that, it was off to the races. Bill called me into his office and told me from now on the johns had to pay fifteen bucks to use the room. I didn't want it to come out of my earnings so I made the johns pay. It just kept going downhill until we got arrested. We never did find out how they knew about us. Bill paid the cops off and gave us to them every once in a while, for a blowjob or a piece of ass so everybody was happy."

She stopped, overcome, but grabbed my hand when I tried to stand up. "I need to tell you that in my warped frame of mind at the time I convinced myself I was doing it for us, so we could have a better life. I even set a goal. Sixty thousand and I was going to quit, find a little job somewhere and tell you I was making a lot more than I actually was and bleed it back into our accounts. When we got caught, that never happened."

Gail stood up. "That's it. I fell victim to greed and stupidity and it cost me everything. It took me years to accept it, but I've moved on. I'm a successful businessperson now."

She handed me a card. "Give this to Chad. Tell him I thank him for the invitation, but he has enough family for now. Tell him if he has kids to send me pictures."

She stopped at the door. "Oh, and tell him to never go there. You either. He can get me from a phone call or an email. If I can give him what he wants, I will. You too, for that matter. Goodbye Mack. I doubt seriously we'll ever see each other again, so live well. Love on your wife and daughter and protect them as well as you can.'

She grinned as she passed through the door. "Yes, I named my business after you. Consider it an honorarium."

Then she was gone. I looked at the card. "Mack's. A Gentlemen's Club OF Excellence." Her number was written on the back.

I was still there when Katie found me. "Come on," she said, tugging on my hand, "let's go home and recover."

I grinned as Melody came up to us. "I wouldn't get too comfortable. We'll have to do it all over again in a few years, and this one will be a lot harder on you."

"We'll deal with it."